Invite All in Your Family Tree to Enjoy This Newsletter

Rejoicing in the roots of your family tree?

Rejoicing in the roots of your family tree?

For the March issue of my newsletter, “Reading Life Deeper,” I’m giving you a special kind of aura reading. Here’s a hint: In the main article, I’ll research the host of the Public Broadcasting System’s TV show,  “Finding Your Roots

With Stage Three Energetic Literacy, we can all do much better than a simple “Root Chakra Aura Reading.”

Wonderfully Human Reader, let’s enjoy a Root Chakra DATABANKS Reading, where I’ll compare and contrast what is happening with seven completely distinct Root Chakra databanks in the aura of Henry Louis Gates, Jr.

For us, living now, this Root Chakra DATABANKS Reading is happening for the first time ever. Probably the first time that such a thing has ever been done on earth.

Represent Your Family as a Reader.

Or Maybe Invite Some of Them to Read This.

No matter how rich or famous your ancestors were, did they ever enjoy such a treat?

As for all members of your family tree who are living now — and who might be receptive — you might wish to forward the newsletter to them.

Or they could even sign up, if they’re interested. After all, subscribing is free. Unsubscribing is easy, no pressure. My newsletter is, altogether, a No-Spam Zone.

Hey, Did You Gasp at the Thought of Inviting a Single Relative?

Well, I can relate. Unlike Sir Joseph Porter of “HMS Pinafore,” I’m not about to invite my sisters and my cousins, and my aunts.

If you can think of even a single sibling or other blood relative who would like to go over to my website to enjoy my monthly newsletter, lucky you!

Genealogy is beautiful. Genealogy is also funny. 😉

Anyway, here’s the usual signup information. Spread the word soon to get this latest one, because we’re aiming to send it out tomorrow, wild Wednesday, March 16, 2016.

• What if you don’t yet get “Reading Life Deeper”? Sign-up is easy.
  • Go to the official website for Rose Rosetree and RES. You’ll see the signup part right there. Literally. On the right side of the screen.

Below you’ll be able to comment on that newsletter. Looking forward to your shares!

David B says:

“Genealogy is also funny”
    Yes, especially now with DNA testing widely available. Lots of surprises possible on that front. Like roots that where never mentioned or belong to a different tree… 🙂

Kira says:

My sister-in-law recently found a member of her family tree thru DNA testing. She was able to connect up a family member who seemed to have come from nowhere. He was apparently somewhat of a shady character and left his original family due to illegal activities.

It was interesting hearing the two sets of descendants’ different information about him at that side of the family’s reunion last year.

Just got the newsletter. Thank you Rose, I always relish your newsletters. Re:
    “It matters enormously that we adjust to living in our fleshy bodies, accepting our human-ness as best we can. Otherwise, our spiritual evolution slows way down.”

This is my sense, too, and I am always eager to read more of what you have to say, and most especially on this subject.

David B says:

Interesting reading, Rose. And highlighting your insight into how people muddy their roles in life without realizing it.

Julie says:

I loved the intro remarks about commitment.

There is a saying in the horse world, and I have no idea where I came across it, about jumping.

When approaching a jump, if the rider is doubtful, uncertain, or ambivalent, the horse may falter. Or worse. Or refuse the jump, or go around it.

The saying is “Throw your heart over the fence and the horse will follow”.

A reference to commitment.

Kira says:

Julie, as a former subscriber to a horse-themed book-of-the-month club, I have a book that took its title from that saying: Throw Your Heart Over.

The story was about a girl with damaged legs who wanted to ride in jumping shows (not in races, like National Velvet).

Kira says:

I forget much of the story, but commitment was a major theme. Thru her relationship with her horse, she was able to make progress in walking again.