How President Obama Has Evolved, Face Reading Part 1

Aura reading Sarah Palin, presidential candidate

Being the American president now, not easygoing like a flag gently rippling in a welcoming breeze

Today President Obama is delivering a historic speech on Cuban soil. I heard some of it live, will read a transcript later. (Glad I got to hear his excellent accent in Spanish!)

Now I’ll go on to thank him by starting a three-part face reading article about how Barack Obama’s face has changed.

Among the many forms of energetic literacy available to us today, physiognomy is the easiest to master. Alterations to Obama’s aura are also extraordinary, as I described in this blog post: President Obama — How His Aura Has Changed

But for now, just sit back and learn some face reading. See how the form of physiognomy I use, Face Reading Secrets®, can show you truth that is hiding in plain sight. Curious Reader (yes that’s what I’ll be calling you in this article), take a look at these contrasting photos and see what you make of them.

Both show the president delivering that annual speech to congress and the nation, The State of the Union address. Only our first photo is Obama’s first such speech; our second one shows him during his final year of his two-term presidency.

What, you think Barack Obama looks shocking older during his second State of the Union Address? That’s a start, Curious Reader. By the way…

How Much Have YOU Aged Since January 2009?

Sigh! Now that you may have kept track of! Face reader or not, there’s such a heavy SOCIAL interpretation of facial changes, this may not be your favorite topic!

However much your face has changed, though, certainly you haven’t changed facially as much as this president.

We face readers don’t live or die based on mere social stereotyping. We go for the truth of the soul as it shows in a face. For that reason, “aging” doesn’t begin to describe the particulars.

God is in the details. That’s true for you and me and also President Obama.

As a professional physiognomist, I offer seven different ways to learn about yourself during a personal face reading. One of my favorites is a Transformation Face Reading, because spiritual evolution outpictures so clearly in those juicy details. I’ll be using the system of Face Reading Secrets® to point out physical characteristics that you may not have noticed.

Of course you can do a lot of face reading on your own. It’s easy to do, once you get started. And fear not, Face Reading Secrets is a compassionate system of physiognomy, based on the principle that “God don’t make no junk.” (The same can’t be said for other ways of reading faces, as you’ll soon discover if you survey the field, such as other books on how to read a face.)

So, take heart! And take face! You might wish to look in the mirror as we proceed.

You’ll find that Face Reading Secrets works like an alphabet of insight. If your face has face data that I read here, the meaning will apply to you, too. For each item of face data:

• I’ll show you How to See It
  • Then point out a related talent.
  • Following this, I’ll summarize a related life lesson — which may or may not have been overcome. So I’ll call that a “potential challenge” and give it a question mark.
  • Finally I’ll interpret the comparison.

Today let’s begin with two characteristics that haven’t changed.

Ears Wing Out

President Barack Obama in 2009 and also in 2016

How to See It

Curious Reader, what if you were able to sneak around the president’s security guards and prank his ears? Imagine the unlikely chance that you could place one hand on either side of Barack Obama’s head and (gently) push his ears flat against his head! Soon as you let go, you’d see those ears spring back into their Out-Angled Ear position, just the opposite of flat against the head.

The Talent

Independence of action. Comfortable with doing what he thinks matters, regardless of whether other people approve.

The Potential Challenge

Upsetting other people, those who value tradition? Talk to anyone you know with Out-Angled Ears. Ask, “How much do care about how people have always done things in the past? Does that impress you a whole lot?”

My interpretation

Just about any observer of politics during Obama’s administration will have noticed a pretty strong resistance to change. One example might be more than 50 attempts to repeal all or part of the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) since it was signed into law.

What fascinates me, Curious Reader? President Obama’s ear angles haven’t changed. This suggests that, inwardly he hasn’t flinched from attempting to take his “audacity of hope” and use it to find new solutions to the country’s problems.

Can ear angles change over time?

Sure — 90% of face data can change, depending upon a person’s use of free will. As a face reader, I have researched this free-willish aspect more than others in the field of physiognomy e.g., Spending 8 1/2 years on writing “Wrinkles Are God’s Makeup: How You Can Find the Meaning in Your Evolving Face.”

(Note: Only a few copies remain for sale. This most advanced book on Face Reading Secrets is now available only to students in my Face Reading Correspondence Course or complete a Day of Mentoring in face reading skills. Because of the enormous expense of photo reprint rights in this heavily illustrated book, there are no plans to reprint.)

Here’s the inspiring truth. Faces never just “age.” Every change is revealing. And faces evolve faster when somebody lives under extreme pressure. What doesn’t change can be as significant as what does change.

Let me give you a second example of face data that has NOT changed for President Obama, even under duress.

Natural Lip Liner on Upper Lip

President Barack Obama in 2009 and also in 2016

How to See It

Around Barack Obama’s upper lip, there is a fine rim of paler flesh. It’s a sort of natural lipliner.

No, most people don’t have this.

In fact, even he doesn’t have this on his lower lip, just the upper one.

The Talent

Courage for expressing personal feelings, inner truths.

The Potential Challenge

Vulnerability when talking about things that are relatively personal? Making other people uncomfortable?

My interpretation

Our president has teared up in public, as when proposing action on gun control. And I won’t soon forget hearing him sing “Amazing Grace” after the racially-motivated massacre in Charleston, South Carolina. If you have heard it, can you forget?

This president has not flinched from speaking truth to power — to others in power. Remarkably he has continued to do this, in a relatively measured way, throughout his presidency.

As a face reader, I link this to the Upper Lip Natural Lip Liner, an item of face reading data which hasn’t changed yet.

You see, Curious Reader, there is a reciprocal relationship between the physical face and the inner person.

As we evolve spiritually, our faces do change accordingly. For what doesn’t change, we’re holding steady.

What does this mean for you? Reading your own face, knowing this concept can bring useful validation about your personal growth, and you can explore the meaning of your own facial changes with an old headshot, a mirror, and a reference book that teaches you how to read faces.

One term that I use for the personal impact of what you can learn from this tradmarked system for physiognomy is The Power of Face Reading.

A Question for You Face Readers

Since his first State of the Union, President Obama has developed Natural Lip Liner on Lower Lip, as well. Can you see the difference in these comparison photos?

Good training for face reading.

And an excellent training for Parts 2 and 3 of this article.

For now, do any of you know — or can you guess — what the significance would be of  President Obama’s Natural Lip Liner on Lower Lip?

Sylvia says:

I do so enjoy your face reading posts, Rose!

My guess is that the Natural Lip Liner on the lower lip signifies courage in expressing truths about objective reality.

Irene says:

Very fascinating!

Interestingly enough, I also have both these traits. Not quite as “very” in the out-angled ears, but still more out than in.

Irene says:

Quite “very” on the top lip liner, and if this is an uncommon trait, then that explains a lot about why the degree of honesty and vulnerability that I expect of myself in terms of sharing is so different from what others think is normal.

I’m pretty sure I’ve got the bottom lip liner as well, so I’m very curious to hear about what that one is all about.

*goes off to read more of The New Power of Face Reading*

SYLVIA, you intrepid face reader, you are sooo right.

The nuance I would add is that this gift helps a person to present the facts clearly and succinctly.

Well done!

Potential challenge? Talk about objective-reality facts annoys people who prefer other versions of fact/reality/what matters?

IRENE, you did just the right thing here. Part of the fun of face reading is to check out what you have, physically.

All you Blog-Buddies can do this whenever there is a blog post about face reading.

And a good nuance about the VERY aspect, IRENE. Clearly you have already been doing some study of “The NEW Power of Face Reading.”

Incidentally, you could learn about the meaning of “VERY” from my previous physiognomy book, “The Power of Face Reading.”

But there is A LOT that is new and different about the more current face reading how-to. You can check it out here, Blog-Buddies.

Christine says:

My boyfriend has this top lip liner trait. I’ll have to ask him if he thinks he is like this.

Good catch, CHRISTINE. You might also ask yourself if think he does an exceptional job at talking about personal things with you.

These aren’t necessarily personal about him, right? (That shows in a different characteristic.)

Incidentally, CHRISTINE and IRENE, this physiognomist does not use the word “trait.” I haven’t for at least a decade.

The associations with biology and heredity are too strong. Because, to this face reader, heredity does not matter nearly as much as free will.

This distinction is central to the system of Face Reading Secrets, and is one of the reasons why it fits in with all the rest of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES).

Have any of you noticed the central role of good old human free will in all the RES skill sets of energy READING, energy HEALING, Empath Coaching, and Enlightenment Coaching?

Isabella C. says:

Awesome… The emphasis on what hasn’t changed is really fascinating and inspiring.

I did spend quite a while checking myself out for Natural Lip Liner and/or Out-Angled Ears.

Not sure about the Natural Lip Liner (I guess I’ll go with “no” then), but I do have Out-Angled Ears. Not as out-angled as Obama’s.

I pulled up a picture of myself from 2008 and my ears have become noticeably more out-angled since then. This definitely matches up with my life experiences over this time.

ISABELLA C., when a person evolves extra fast (as you have been doing), the face physically changes.

It’s smart to take a mug shot once each year. You never know when you’ll wish to research facial changes that you didn’t notice at the time.

Lilian says:

Firstly, it does sound like Obama is an amazing human. In enlightenment he is clearly able to adapt rather than just crack…

Lilian says:

Secondly, I think I misunderstood lip liner in terms of how it looked. I always thought that Jason Segel was an example of lip liner. You can see that that it has a dark natural lip liner, rather than the light lip liner you see on Obama:

Lilian says:

Any teachable points? My thought is that the pigmentation of the lip liner would just be different on different coloured skin.

Lilian says:

comment 13 contd: Looking through Jason Segel photos to link, I could see how much his weight has gone up and down… it seems he’s already a recovered alcoholic. And that’s “just” from the stress of being a very successful actor.

Lilian says:

That puts the physical changes in Obama in perspective… Obama has really maintained a steady ship and you can see that the changes Rose has pointed out, are just adaptations to become stronger.

Lilian says:

From my perspective, a period of tumultuous times in this world are just beginning… the cosy world of the baby boomers is no more (you lucky generation) and I suspect we’re going to have to face a lot things head on before things straighten out again.

Lilian says:

So the more I see resilience in people like Obama, the more hope I feel. You can make a list of how he’s not crumbled: doesn’t seem eaten up with anxiety, has maintained a sense of humour, hasn’t become corrupt, definitely not boiled up with anger 24/7.

(Thanks to my vague level 1/2 aura reading level and seeing interviews with him.) Pretty amazing. We’re going to need people in householder enlightenment, or close to it, to take a lead.

Lilian says:

So, to plug Rose’s workshop and book, definitely an example of “The New Strong”, right?

Lilian says:

And that’s this week’s essay from me… it’s Rose’s fault for being so interesting. 🙂

Thanks for all these comments, LILIAN.

Responding to your Comments #14 and 15, I agree with you about Jason Segel. He also has Natural Lip Liner.

You’re quite right. It is not about color. It’s about having a fleshy area that sets off whichever lip has it. (Sometimes just upper lip, sometimes just lower lip, sometimes both.)

Blog-Buddies, feel free to comment below with links to other examples of public figures you think might have Natural Lip Liner.

Lilian says:

Cool. I think this quality is a particularly beautiful quality for someone to have. I imagine women might cover their natural lip liner with makeup, so it would be interesting to find a woman with natural lip liner.

Cathy says:

Really like your face reading posts xx