Skilled Empath Merges… When Your Gifts Include ANIMAL EMPATH ABILITY

If fascinated by animals, is Skilled Empath Merge just the thing you need? Maybe not.

If you’re fascinated by animals, is Skilled Empath Merge just the thing you need? Maybe not.

Ready to learn more about the appropriate uses of deeper perception? If that isn’t part of making it practical, what is!

And the timing of this conversation at “Deeper Perception Made Practical” couldn’t be better, as I’m thinking a lot these days about helping empaths, preparing for my once-a-year  empath coaching in a group, with the Empath Empowerment Workshop.

Some empaths have been having a spirited conversation over a fascinating topic over at Ask Your Questions about RES. Let the educational experience begin with Comment 53 by ANONYMOUS.

Skilled Empath Merges with Spiders?

Is it possible for animal empaths to be able to do skilled empath merges with spiders? ANONYMOUS has always wondered what it would be like to be “one of the world’s most feared insects, spiders.”

Sadly, he may never really know.  It may not be especially insightful, except in a vague way, doing a Skilled Empath Merge on an arachnid (which spiders are) or an insect (which spiders are not).

Yes, ants do amazing things. Same with other insects. Same with other animals that don’t have a very developed individual consciousness.

Look, all animals can be fascinating. For example, I wrote about insects a lot in my novel about an empath’s journey of empowerment, “The Roar of the Huntids.” Only insects were described as the basis for analogies about consciousness. All except for the huntids themselves — the insects in the title. These were unusual precisely because they had a more developed form of consciousness.

As an animal empath, you will, I suspect have far more interesting experiences if you do a Skilled Empath Merge with a horse, dog, cat, deer, or monkey.

Keep this in mind. (Your human mind.) No matter which type of animal you experience with Skilled Empath Merge, you will still have human perception, with the hearing and sight and other senses that are appropriate to your life form. You’ll have emotions and processes of cognition that are human.

This is one of the reasons why, at this time, I have not yet developed any techniques for doing Skilled Empath Merge with animals of any kind.

More Important for Empaths, Whether Or Not You’re an Animal Empath

What happens when you have developed the basic skills of Empath Empowerment®. All your waking hours, your empath gifts are turned OFF. You don’t do empath merges with anyone unless you first, intentionally, choose to do a technique for Skilled Empath Merge.

What are you doing instead? You’re living as a human being, that particular individual you have the privilege of being in this lifetime at this time, living in the new Age of Awakening.

But here’s the great part. Guess what else you’re doing!

Whenever an empath is living with empath gifts turned OFF, you’re still super-perceptive. Right on the surface of life, you are uncommonly perceptive.

About spiders, about plants, about machines… whichever of the 15 empath gifts you happen to have for life.

Humanly mega-perceptive. Not too shabby!

Before You Even Think About Skilled Empath Merge with an Animal,

Do This.

Build your skill level, Blog-Buddies. Practice doing Skilled Empath Merge. This amazing and deepest form of perception brings delight, amazing insights, smashing boundaries galore. And there is a whole sequence of techniques you can use, building skills, as a self-study course.

It right there for you in “The Master Empath: Turning on Your Empath Gifts at Will — in Love, Business and Friendship (Includes Training in Skilled Empath Merge)”

Plus it feels so free to be able to use your empath gifts turned fully ON, no holding back.

Skills of Empath Empowerment® that become second nature will allow you to do this kind of consciousness exploration safely. Plus, every properly designed technique for Skilled Empath Merge has protection for you built right in; so you won’t get Imported STUFF.

Whatever your empath gifts, start by doing Skilled Empath Merge with people. This is much, much easier to do than attempting Skilled Empath Merge with other life forms, machines, etc.

Since you’re human and you have an empath’s aura, you’ll get results.

Just in case you’ all need further motivation to get really good at Skilled Empath Merge…

I can publish a sequel to “The Master Empath” with techniques expressly designed to safely and powerfully do Skilled Empath Merge with animals, plants, machines, crystals; for Molecular Empaths, etc.

Before I can do that I’m going to have to hear from a LOT of empaths who have already mastered what is in “The Master Empath.”

Still Curious About Spiders? Do This Instead.

ANONYMOUS and other Blog-Buddies, you’re not just an empath, you’re not just a curious person. You are human.

Especially in this Age of Awakening, that can be easy to forget. Living now, energy is everyone’s shiny new toy. Of course you’re energy sensitive! Now every human being on earth is energetically sensitive.

No wonder deeper perception entices us more than ever. However, that does not mean we must all become psychics.

Today’s easy access to energy sensitivity doesn’t make it either appropriate or helpful to substitute astral-level experiences for good old human reality.

Yep, here’s where we get that theme of appropriate use of deeper perception.

You like spiders? Want to know more about them?

• Use a search engine. Go to town, Webtown!
  • Visit your local natural history museum.
  • Educate yourself about spiders. There’s enough to keep you busy for the rest of your life.
  • Everyone needs at least one hobby. Spiders can be yours, for sure!

ANONYMOUS and others, think about it, please.

Well, yes, I know, ANONYMOUS had a different purpose in his question. He was asking about something other than curiosity, because his Comment #53 went on to say:

“Maybe it would be a fantastic way to dissolve any arachnaphobia residing in ourselves.”

What? Maybe attempting to do skilled empath merge on an animal would be a really, really, really bad idea!

Oboy, do I have a lot to say about that! In a follow up post, though. For now, think about this, because it may seem so obvious that your eyes just glaze over.

If so, blink a few times and read this:

Before the Age of Awakening, we wouldn’t be considering the importance of sometimes NOT using deeper perception. Or the need to develop discernment about when to use deeper perception and when not.

Living now, though? This topic is tremendously important, Blog-Buddies.

Shows up often in my sessions with new clients, for instance.

So don’t feel shy about commenting below with all related questions, including any that begin “But, but, but.” 😉

David B says:

To the question about experimenting to see which empath gifts you have – I didn’t find that necessary. Some where immediately obvious in reading Rose’s books.

Then it was just paying attention to how I was positioning consciousness and noticing when merges where taking place. (a lot)

David B says:

Some people do develop workarounds to “avoid” such merges but this doesn’t actually stop them, just make them less conscious.

Making them more conscious again allows you to discover your gifts and get skilled.

David B says:

On spiders and insects, I think Rose’s ideas are better. In general, they have very limited awareness and are interesting for a few seconds. Their databanks are more than shutdown relative to humans.

Bees and ants have a kind of hive mind/ group consciousness but thats obvious without a merge. Spiders are predators, again obvious.

David B says:

You can actually learn more about them from their behaviour than their consciousness. Even the cool eyes just make them sensitive to movement. Nothing panoramic in perception.

David B says:

We can have a natural fear of hazards. If there is extra fear, then there is some Stuff to be healed.

Doing a merge with what you fear? Not how to heal. In fact, it may amplify or reinforce the fear.

Bravo, DAVID B — and thanks.

Kira says:

Whether it’s the result of having animal empath gift or just of having a good imagination, I do find that I can often imagine fairly well what it might be like to be a particular animal in a particular situation.

But I don’t need to do an empath merge for that, and that’s fine with me.

Amanda says:

I am very interested by the fear of spiders and other beasts.

I grew up with a naturalist younger brother who would get very cross with any fear I had and remind me that these were living creatures.

In fact, we nicknamed him ‘Creature.’ He’s now a river biologist.

Amanda says:

So I love spiders, cockroaches, leeches, snakes, crabs. I have been trained to only see the beautiful mechanisms of evolution and nature in them and find them utterly perfect.

I wish others could see this too. I don’t think any empath merging is required, just an openness to the intelligent design and beauty that created not only our amazing bodies but all these other forms of life.

Amanda

Good points, AMANDA. And indirectly you have made an important point for everyone who is learning about empaths.

Which would include me, actually. I’m still learning about empaths. 🙂

Your brother didn’t have to have Animal Empath Ability to be fascinated by insects. No biologist requires that form of empath talent, or any empath gift whatsoever.

It’s wonderful to be born as an empath, don’t get me wrong.

I’d just like to clear away some of today’s fuzzy thinking about what it does and doesn’t mean to be an empath.

And how no empath merge, unskilled or skilled, takes the place of training like that your brother has pursued.

Amanda says:

Thanks, Rose. I needed that point to be made when I was starting out on my journey to becoming skilled.

Very, very important!

Amanda says:

I have another point too. Though I love living creatures, I’m not sentimental about them.

Ants are amazing. But no ants nests are allowed in my kitchen! And I would keep quite clear of a dangerous spider or snake.

🙂

Amanda

Sarah says:

Thanks so much for this post, Rose!

As an empath with Animal Empath ability (one of my strongest gifts, actually!), I was thrilled to see this post dedicated to it.

I have not, myself, done any skilled empath merges with animals at this point, but I am not surprised by your suggestion that the consciousness of a horse or cat might be more interesting to experience than that of a spider!

Sarah says:

Just from my on-the-surface-level experiences with animals, and with horses and cats especially, I am regularly fascinated by the depth and sophistication that they display with regard to their apparent inner lives.

Granted, human beings pretty clearly have even more sophisticated inner lives (at least most of them, as far as I can tell), but I am speaking relative to what many people assume or believe about animals–that they are basically dumb meat machines.

Sarah says:

Not so, at all! In fact, this is one of the reasons why the field of equine-assisted therapy (or various flavors of this field, including equine guided education, etc.) has been gaining popularity and recognition!

An article recently came out “proving” that horses could “read human emotions”–for those of us who have experience with horses, this was a bit of a head-slapper moment.

I can imagine it might have felt similar to read an article, a hundred years ago, that “women are capable of intelligent thought”. Yeah, DUH!!

Sarah says:

So from that standpoint, I am thrilled to someday experience skilled empath merges with my equine friends.

Given the level of sophistication in our interactions that stay just at the surface level, I can only imagine what a treat it would be to have the sacred experience of merging in consciousness with one of them, fully protected by divine blessing.

Sarah says:

I just DO NOT have this same impulse with spiders or bugs. Not that they aren’t fascinating in their own right, as Amanda has pointed out. I just don’t get the sense that they have particularly rich inner lives.

Sarah says:

I can also comment, now, from personal experience about “Would I like to merge with a bug that frightens me?”

Excuse my language, but: HELLLLL NO!!!

I found something called a “camel cricket” in my laundry room on Monday. It was all I could do to get the thing onto a paper towel so that I could take it outside. The thought of doing a skilled empath merge with it is about as appealing as the thought of letting it walk around on my tongue just to see what it felt like.

Magnificent comments all, SARAH and AMANDA. 🙂

David B says:

(laughs) Love comment #19, Sarah and fully agree.

David B says:

on comment #17, there a bit of discrimination to introduce.

“the sacred experience of merging in consciousness”

There are 2 layers to this. One is the empath merge where we experience that aspect of what it’s like to be that person or creature.

David B says:

But there is also a deeper aspect of this that unfolds in Unity consciousness, after Enlightenment.

In Unity we essentially become whatever we experience – but just in consciousness. It is knowing that flavour of consciousness.

David B says:

As we are consciousness itself, this doesn’t overshadow us. It expands who and what we recognize ourselves as being. It is a progressive recognition we are everything, but with a focus here.

It is quite a distinctly different window than an empath merge. It is another rich way of knowing that can become available to everyone, empath or not.

I mention this mainly to be careful with wording. Position consciousness is not the same as being consciousness.

David B says:

PS – friends have been sending pictures of a neighbors newborn foal. The hooves more like flowers to protect the mother in utero. And standing within hours. 4 days later, considerable growth and running about.

What a clear and kind way to make these distinctions, DAVID B. Thank you.

I especially like, “Position consciousness is not the same as being consciousness.”

Sarah says:

David, thank you so much for your clarification and distinction!

I will admit that I was being (almost deliberately) a little fast and loose with my wording, hoping that you or Rose or someone could help make that clearer, as you have.

At this time, I have only minimal experience of skilled empath merge, and no experience (if that word applies?) of Unity consciousness or enlightenment, so the distinction is still conceptual for me and not lived. As such, I greatly appreciate being able to learn from you, someone who actually lives these things! So thanks again 🙂

Sarah says:

And awww, the babies are such remarkable creatures! Little spongey feet and then they get up and going so quickly!

Amazing how much longer it takes human babies to stand up and walk reliably–not hours, but YEARS!

Lindsey L says:

I seem to be merging with everything and everyone, before it was pure consciousness, vibrating bliss, silence light energy, informatiional, intuitiveness, feeling lovely high vibe unity.

Lindsey L says:

However, the last 8mos has been an increase, of other people’s, animals, plants, you name it junk flooding through me.

I must say though, just as with the high vibe, bliss, silent presence stuff, everything seemingly on the outside I feel inside my body.

Lindsey L says:

Everything is experience in my awareness.

I’ve been so use to the me being the lovely beingness for a number of years now after some significant shifts.

Lindsey L says:

This is all quite lovely, but I am not enjoying the experiences of some yucky feeling energies moving around along with my normal natural loveliness…feels like I am absorbing and dissolving whatever junk is in my field of awareness at a subtle level lower vibe kind of energy, clearing the room sort thing…and literary clearing the room.

Lindsey L says:

I feel this is so new that it’s just a distraction , and that putting awareness back into beingness is the only way to not experience the junk or staying cooped up in my house, no tv, only reading high vibe material.

Lindsey L says:

I find I merge with everything and it’s been a bit TMI.

I am unable to read your books fast enough, but I thank you for them.

I just got 5 of them. Thank you.

Lindsey L says:

And thank you David Buckland for your blog…excellent and really on the mark, highly helpful in the clarity department…thank you for your sharing both of you!

Lindsey L says:

High vibe indeed…there are others who people deem saints and masters, and I can definitely feel they’re junk too.

David, you I cannot, you are quite free of it and flowing pure presence, lovely.

Rose, I have to say your doing pretty well yourself. Thank you so much! Might be contacting you shortly for some help.

Thank you, LINDSEY L.

David B says:

Thanks, Lindsey.
    You may want to note my comments about empath vs merges in consciousness. They are different processes and require different approaches. Purifying the environment is also different from picking up others Stuff with unskilled merges.

You’ll find getting skilled with your empath gifts makes a surprising difference. But it’s good to differentiate that from consciousness itself.

You may find this article useful:

DAVID B, I just revisited your wonderful article from 2014 and enjoyed it more than ever.

It’s worth noting, in this RES blog, that when professional-level skills of aura reading are used to help clients, there can be plenty of other reasons why someone has far-out experiences of consciousness, neither Enlightenment nor being an empath.

These are hardly the only two possibilities for human beings to experience, although subjective language for describing any of this might sound similar.

Example #1, an autistic person is not experiencing with normal human consciousness… elevated to a magnificent state within Enlightenment.

Nor is somebody with autism or Asperger’s Syndrome an empath — a somewhat common confusion easily un-confused with energetic literacy.

Example #2: Somebody in spiritual addiction or extreme spiritual addiction can enjoy blissful qualities of consciousness.

Evidently from what you’ve written, LINDSEYL,
    you don’t have this problem.

But a problem about that problem is that, lacking appropriate skills of energetic literacy, many people are told they are “Awake” or “Enlightened” and… well, let’s just say, maybe that isn’t terribly helpful, you know?