Aura Reading Senator Ted Cruz. A Guest Post by ISABELLA CATES

Aura reading of Sen. Ted Cruz, highly successful presidential candidate

Aura reading of Sen. Ted Cruz, highly successful presidential candidate

Today’s Guest Post is part of an occasional series of aura readings and face readings of political candidates in America’s electoral process. Scroll down to the end of this article for more about the process of reading auras.

Here you’ll find links to other Deeper Perception articles about politicians.

Have you wondered what makes presidential candidate Ted Cruz tick? ISABELLA CATES brings perspective, based on applying energetic literacy skills to this recent photograph of Senator Ted Cruz, taken at a town hall meeting.

Warning: Blog-Buddies, the following guest post is blunt and, thus, risks being read as a partisan profile.

My opinion? I know the standard of skill, and the talent, of RES Practitioner ISABELLA CATES. In the aura reading that follows, she’s not just trying to slam Senator Ted Cruz. ISABELLA is sharing the results of using a technique for Stage Three Energetic Literacy.

To contact RES Practitioner ISABELLA CATES for a session, email her at isabellacatesres@gmail.com .

You’ll find more information about her and other RES experts here.

In today’s guest post, she’s not reading everything about him, including the gifts of his soul. ISABELLA CATES has just researched chakra databanks of interest to her at the time. Just as you might do, using your skills of energetic literacy.

Aura Reading the Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room

10 feet.

“I am right.”

Senator Ted Cruz feels no need to expand out to meet anyone else, literally, metaphorically, energetically, intellectually….

To him there is no point in noticing anyone else’s point of view, except in the most extremely superficial ways (like in order to hear someone talking to him;p or asking a question, as during this town hall broadcast).

Senator Ted Cruz shows a pattern that there is no point in taking anyone else into consideration. Why not? Since, “I already know the truth.”

Simple. Doubt free. That’s his confident presence.

Aura Reading the Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Self-Awareness

“Oh, I am so important! I love Ted Cruz. Isn’t he a fascinating guy?”

In an emotional way, at that astral and subconscious level being researched here, Senator Ted Cruz, does find himself utterly fascinating. And enticing. And just plain delectable.

Another aspect of this chakra databank for Senator Ted Cruz at the time of this photograph goes like this: “Whatever I feel, it’s right.”

Aura Reading the Third Eye Chakra Databank for Connection to Spiritual Source

¼” — Total shutdown. Technically this databank actually goes in on itself for about two inches of negative space, signifying a move towards lack of interest in connecting to the Divine.

So there is not just a lack of desire to connect to the Divine, a lack of spiritual connection. In addition, there’s a fascination with gaining control over others spiritually. Energetically and subconsciously, this is masked in righteousness.

Note from Rose: ISABELLA is right that this sort of thing happens sometimes. And not only to Senator Ted Cruz. Very rare, though.

Aura Reading the Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Connection To The United States of America and Its Citizens

(This chakra databank is an example of one of the optional chakra databanks a person can have, based on life choices and lifestyle, such as being a professional politician.)

10 feet. “Oh, they’re so sweet. The people need me. I know what’s right for them.”

Senator Ted Cruz feels, to himself — and also projects through auric modeling to the people who like him — “I am like a generous papa.”

On the other hand, I have to tell you that, as an aura reader, I experience the quality at this chakra databank as entirely patronizing and self-righteous, with a striking lack of personal doubt.

That complete lack of personal doubt has been a theme across all the chakra databanks belonging to Senator Ted Cruz, as I’ve been researching him today with energetic literacy skills.

Can you appreciate how this could make him seem wonderfully confident? With Stage One Energetic Literacy (such as most people have) his lack of personal doubt can make him seem like a strong leader. (Let’s keep in mind that Stage One Energetic Literacy is notoriously inaccurate. Yet one more reason for every intelligent person living today to learn Stage Three Energetic Literacy.)

Personally, I’m struck by the combination of kindly superiority and utter lack of self-doubt.

This gives a kind of clarity to Ted Cruz’s auric modeling; it might be very appealing to Christians who want to doubt their faith less.

This  could also make him seem like a very truthful person, at least to those who believe as he does.

Speaking of truthfulness….

Aura Reading the Throat Chakra Databank for Verbal Integrity

10 inches

“Oh, whatever!! Screw ‘em all!”

At the time of this photograph, Senator Ted Cruz is having a slightly anger-tinged tantrum, and that’s impacting this databank (among others).

“I tried to be ‘truthful,’ but they won’t understand. So now I’ll say whatever it takes to get to the White House.”

Aura Reading the Third Eye Chakra Databank for Spiritual Integrity

Out to the moon.

Blog-Buddies, researching this chakra databank I’m going to make some observations that are a little unusual for this blog. ROSE has been telling us  that in this Age of Awakening, it is much more common than previously for people to be strongly influenced by astral energies while functioning in a seemingly normal manner in everyday life.

That is related to what I find about this overfunctioning chakra databank.

The quality of this chakra databank suggests to me that, spiritually, Ted is “living” in the astral world that corresponds to his particular religious sect, and speaking that religious sect’s truth.

In other words, he is not speaking for Christianity, or even evangelical Christianity. He is speaking for his specific church, which apparently has very particular beliefs, including ideas that this church has a very important role in the world.

In addition, while I was researching the quality of this chakra databank — and without having edited this guest post by doing online research of the following statements, if such research were even possible — here goes…

• Senator Ted Cruz is a leader in his church.
  • Like every spiritual organization on earth, this has a corresponding astral location, a loka or heaven.

As I understand it, unless his beliefs change before his life ends, this astral world is the heaven he will go to when he dies; the heaven that corresponds to the kind of consciousness which attracts members to his church.

Qualities of this group consciousness include:

• An extreme version of belief in their own righteousness. (Personally, I find it sickening, even without knowing the CONTENT of the beliefs within this religious organization.)
  • Beliefs are not in flux, where there is a possibility of changing over time and, even, yielding to truth. Instead these beliefs fold back in on themselves in a way that is like what I’ve reported on researching Ted Cruz’s Third Eye Chakra Databank for Copnnection to Spiritual Source.
  • Giving and receiving torture. And while feeling nothing. (This is a reading done with energetic literacy skills; not a psychic reading. I can’t tell from this aura reading research if physical torture is inflicted as part of the culture for this group or it is more a matter of inflaming spiritual fears, negation of sense of self, or what.)
  • A secret –in denial — kind of existential loneliness.

Aura Reading the Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Power Integrity

10 feet.

Ted Cruz spends as much time doing his job (being a senator) as he needs in order to keep his job.

But actually being a senator is uninteresting to him.

What he’s after is power, a degree to which he feels entitled.

If it was some other job would give Senator Ted Cruz a more ultimate power, he would choose that.

This chakra databank, at the time of the photo, shows Ted Cruz’s insatiable appetite for power.

He won’t be satisfied until he is President of the USA. Or better yet, King of America.

Even as King of America, he had better dominate on the world stage, too. And then, beyond.

So, yes, that’s what I mean by “insatiable.”

From Rose, More about Aura Reading

The skills for depth aura reading are so important for Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES). Just as mathematics is the language of science, so is aura reading the basis of mind-body-spirit techniques — whether for aura healing or personal growth, and even making rapid progress on one’s path to Enlightenment.

With Stage Three Energetic Literacy, skills like these become available:

• Doing a three-part Lie Detector test, with uncanny accuracy and plenty of nuance
  • Previewing a new date sexually (Reading chakra databanks like, “What Joe is like as a lover?”)
  • Reading gifts of the soul at the Divine, or Etheric, or Higher Self level
  • Reading the size and quality of any chakra databank —  aura information at the astral or psychic or subconscious mind-level.
  • Reading auras from regular photographs, online or hard copy
  • Reading auras in depth and detail whenever you like, really smart for an Aura Reading Consumer

Here is a useful resource for learning more about aura reading — how it doesn’t have to be psychic development when taught as a form of energetic literacy, our Top 10 List about Energetic Literacy.

Lilian says:

Thanks for being brave enough to do a reading like that. My initial hit from that photo is that kind of sense of inevitable existential loneliness you describe, which is frightening. And that’s all I want to do with that one!

Isabella Cates says:

Thanks for posting, Rose.

And thank you for some very tactful edits you made. ?

Well, I never used the word “numb” in this aura reading, but it’s worth adding.

I used the phrase “slightly anger-tinged”, because even though there was anger, it felt anesthetized.

There was the same quality of numbness, of not noticing, around the spiritual torture.

Isabella Cates says:

Sort of like, each one of us, if we were in the same room with one of our friends being tortured, we would notice!

In that chakra databank of Ted Cruz’s, the torture quietly peeked out at me towards the end.

It’s not noticed, not in a feeling way.

Isabella Cates says:

And of course this is a kind of spiritual torture.

In that part of the reading I was describing qualities of a loka, so it is pretty far from knowing what happens in the human objective reality of this church.

Certainly not accusing them of knowingly engaging in any kind of torture.

Isabella Cates says:

I don’t remember ever having noticed this before – that at a chakra databank, it was very clearly as if the person is already living in the loka associated with their spiritual organization.

What is the significance of this, Rose? Another version of what can happen now, in the Age of Awakening?

Isabella Cates says:

I think it’s important to point out, Ted Cruz is very connected up with this astral plane. But is in Spiritual Shutdown.

Astral does not equal Divine.

Isabella Cates says:

I think more likely, for Ted, is that as President or Senator he could enact laws and policies which, in effect, torture people.

On a grand scale.

Forcing gay people back in the closet.

Women back into trapped subservience. Etc.

Isabella Cates says:

For others, including other conservatives, this would be much harder to do on a large scale, even if they wanted to.

Because they have ears to hear the screams of the people and the voice of their own conscience peskily pointing out that other people are people too.

Isabella Cates says:

That noticing of others as real and hearing of conscience is muted for Ted Cruz, for now.

So I think he is the special kind of person who could actually enact laws that hurt people without much of a flinch.

Such wonderful comments, LILIAN and ISABELLA CATES!

ISABELLA, responding to your Comment #5, this is a right-sized answer for the blog, yes. Certain newish things are happening in the Age of Awakening, and you’ve just described one of them.

Without seeming like an elitist, I’ll bet all you Blog-Buddies can appreciate that I give extra knowledge and training, as appropriate, in workshops and — especially — in training Energy Spirituality experts.

If you’re a client in session, there may be RES skills of energy healing that are appropriate to use to help you, not discussed at this blog, a bit more technical energetically. In which case you’ll be given the right-sized informational download to go with it, and (as always with RES), you will have the choice of saying an informed YES or NO before anything is facilitated that involves your personal energies.

For skills that ARE appropriate to teach in my books, and comment upon in general ways here — that’s my committment for “Scope of Work” for this blog. Plenty, right?

Exoteric knowledge for the blog. Esoteric knowledge who make the commitment to take a bit more time and learn things that are somewhat more complex and nuanced. Always with respect for each client, a spirit of service, a recognition that humanity counts, and aiming to support each person’s free will.

In RES, that’s how we roll.

Leo says:

I can personally attest to the expertise with which Isabella reads auras and facilitates sessions of RES. I highly reccomend her as an RES practicioner and also have full confidence in her abilities of stage three energetic literacy.

This is a fascinating yet somewhat repulsive aura reading. But, based on the facts of Cruz as a senator and candidate, it doesn’t surprise me all that much.

Rachel says:

Gosh. One can only hope that Donald Trump triumphs.

(*spoken with a twinkly British giggle… Please forgive me, I’m only teasing ;))

Rachel says:

Seriously, that is is one fascinating and chilling reading…

Cathy says:

Very interesting, and icky in a fascinating sort of way. Scary if he actually gains power.

I am not confident in my aura reading skills at all yet, really need to get practicing!

As a completely different nomination, if I’m allowed to say this here, would be our new Prime Minister here in Canada, Justin Trudeau. As leaders go, he is approaching things in a unique way. 🙂

Isabella C. says:

Thanks Lilian. Funnily, reading Ted Cruz’s aura did not require much courage or stamina. There’s a certain placidity to living the way he does. Brings to mind Sarah Palin.

A walk in the park compared to, for example, reading Idris Elba’s aura while in character for ‘Beasts of No Nation’ a couple months ago.

Isabella C. says:

Awww, thanks Leo. Appreciate it a lot.

Isabella C. says:

Hahahhahahahh Rachel.

Claudia says:

Isabella,Thank you for having the strength and stomach for this aura reading and bravely sharing it. I don’t have stage three energetic literay skills, but I am an empath and would not go near a reading of him with a ten-foot pole!

Objective observation tells me there are some real problems here, and the specificity you provide in your reading makes it easier to observe without feeling like I waant to throw up and run away because apart of me is going “what the heck” while I am doing my best to firmly not do a an unskilled empath merge. Thank goodness Rose taught me how to stop doing those!

Mel says:

Yikes. Does it speak to the consciousness of the Republican party that these two are the front runners?

Irene says:

Very interesting to see the comparison between how Ted Cruz would come across as honest and confident, when the deeper reality is a much uglier picture.

Irene says:

Also fascinating for me is the living in the astral “heaven” while being in spiritual shutdown and the priority on giving and receiving torture while remaining emotionally numb. This validates and explains some experiences from my past with “Christianity”.

Feels like being able to finally take a deep breath in that part of me. So thank you very much for this post, Isabella.

Irene says:

Cathy, I too am very curious about our new Canadian Prime Minister. I’m not a fan, but I’d like to understand more deeply – then I might know why he creeps me out so much 🙂

I’m anxiously awaiting a contest I can nominate him for. And working on developing my skills. (I want to do a comparative reading between Trudeau and Harper. I’m already working on a face reading one. Very interesting stuff)

CLAUDIA, and it was a delight to teach you those skills.

How lovely to see your comment, as just yesterday I was thinking of you fondly.

Sending you very best wishes.

Hey, IRENE and CATHY. On thing you can do is nominate Trudeau for THE CURRENT CONTEST.

Is he an empath?

The other of you could nominate Harper. Is he an empath?

Irene says:

I can’t though because I already used my one nomination 🙁

I debated long and hard about who to chose. There were so many options!

Dana K. says:

Mel that’s exactly what I was wondering. As it has been mentioned during the Academy Awards movie readings that the winning movie represents collective consciousness at that time, it seems like it would be easy to say that these political candidates also represent collective consciousness at this time.

Claudia says:

Thank you Rose, so sweet!

I have been thinking of you fondly too, especially as yesterday I used the cord cutting skills I learned from your book to cut a really yucky cord of attachment (a 10) and feel so much better.

Your technique works so beautifully every time. Your teachings are such a gift as is your blog. My best wishes to you too.

DANA K. and MEL, yes, it does seem to me also that support for politicians reflects the aggregate of collective consciousness.

Here’s a link to an article at this blog about collective consciousness.

Kira says:

I liked this reading, as I always do! Love the descriptions you give, Isabella!

Emily T says:

Hey Irene,

I will nominate Trudeau. I really like him but then I’m in the UK so I only see what’s on the Internet and of course any policies enacted won’t have an impact on me directly. He seems far less icky than Cameron to me LOL.

Lilian says:

As Carrie Brownstein twittered:
    “The GOP race reminds me of a poorly written mystery novel wherein Trump is the red herring but the real villain turns out to be…Ted Cruz”

Irene says:

Emily T, thank you! I’m very curious about him.

I don’t have much specific against him, except that he seems to say all the right things, without ever saying anything of substance. Well, and I have this strange conservative streak that says you really shouldn’t spend millions and billions of dollars that you don’t have.

There are many, many politicians who are more icky than Trudeau, certainly! 🙂

Lilian says:

I agree that there is nothing icky as such with UK leadership. What’s going on is firmly grounded in the real human-even questions and challenges we face. I guess that our politicians are neither enlightened or, well Ted Cruz…

Lilian says:

human-level questions…

Fascinating reading, Isabella, and so well-written. Really cool!

Adam McIntosh says:

Great reading Isabella, thank you! I had been wondering what makes Ted tick. The contrast between him and President Obama could hardly be starker!

David B says:

Thanks, Isabella. I took one look at the picture and…. not going there… Thanks for looking into it.

It does appear from across the border that the Republicans have a challenge coming up. Neither of the front runners is to their taste. I’ve seen articles about how they can game the system. Should be interesting…

Isabella C. says:

Claudia and Irene, that is very powerful feedback each of you gave. Thank you.

Thank you Adam, Emily, Kylie, Kira, Cathy, Mel, Dana, David B, for the compliments and comments! Each one touches my heart.

Donna says:

Thanks for sharing this. I am not surprised by what I read at all!

Donna says:

Claudia I feel the same…lol…I don’t want to look at him for fear of doing an unskilled empath merge…the ice factor is so thick with him.

A startling news bite from today suggests that a prominent Republican politician may well agree with ISABELLA C and so many of you who have commented here. (And me.) Only more so.

Do you remember John Boehner,former Speaker of the House of Representatives? Yesterday he told an audience at Stanford University Wednesday that the Texas senator is “Lucifer in the flesh” and a “miserable son of a bitch.”

Suzanne Z says:

Just read the newsletter and wanted to comment.

Kudos Isabella, when I first saw him in a debate, my first impression was the word ‘weasel’. Per Webster, the simple definition is a dishonest person who cannot be trusted. That was certainly what I felt from him. Thank you for delving deeper!

glyngayla says:

How do we contact you for readings Isabella?

ISABELLA’s contact address, GLYNGAYLA, is isabellacatesres@gmail.com .