Stick with those RES Sessions. A Guest Post by Lilian

Solving the problem of happiness, on my own terms

Solving the problem of happiness, on my own terms

I’ve been doing sessions to dig out the STUFF related to my childhood. So hard-core childhood STUFF that you can overwhelm professional counsellors with.  And this post is directed to people who are coming to Rose for similar reasons and to encourage them to persevere.

I guess you’ve worked on yourself a lot already.  You’ve done counselling, or just various forms of self-help and and you don’t know how much to invest in RES sessions.  Are they worth it, or not?  You may be resistant to giving yet another therapy or healing modality a shot or trusting yet another self labelled healer.

I was sick and tired of managing the emotional side effects and I had a strong intuition that somewhere in energy healing land there was a healing modality that would just shovel it all out.

Energy Healing Land

I was never too fond of energy healing land, as the folks that live in it tend to not be the most pragmatic or practical of people. I have my honourable exceptions who I treasure.

So I’ve been doing sessions for over a year, popping one piece of STUFF at a time, like blackheads. lol.

Mostly the STUFF was the predictable results of conflict, struggling to survive and feeling abandoned.  Those cords were way too big for me to deal with myself.  I knew they were important to get them done properly.  They were almost all mega-cords.

It was a relief each time one went: siblings, social workers, parents…. but also lots of emotions rose to the surface.  And there is more to RES than cord cutting.

It has been important to look after myself emotionally. It’s been a good time for me to do it as I’ve currently got a stable job that doesn’t require much creativity or over-time.  It’s really a case of getting the time and money and support together to commit for a period of time.

It is interesting that in RES sessions, your awareness of the subconscious is heightened, so you can experience the STUFF that Rose is referring to first hand. I think it’s this heightened awareness that can be quite intense.

This is especially if you’re dealing with STUFF that has resulted from many human-level struggles that Rose doesn’t know about.  It can all feel a little weird and intrusive.

I’m a fairly tough person, I’ve fended for myself for a long time. I know how to manage myself.  Letting some person lecture me about very personal things is not my idea of fun…  I’ve not got this far in life without learning to be protective of myself.

I’ve had to put together the details of my own life over many years. It’s up to me to decide how what Rose says in sessions fits with what I intuited myself.

I’ve had some forms of STUFF that were really very alarming, but I had to just put them on the back burner of my mind until they made more sense.  The most important thing is to relax.

Integrating the Results of RES Sessions

So again, this is why human level support and having stability outside of sessions is important. The emotions that rose up after my SEAH sessions were particularly hard.  I need people who can deal with me being a bit angry and confrontational to help me get things off my chest.  This gives me space to verbalise so I can collect my thoughts.

Hint: It may be true that a significant number of people with mental health problems will have involvement with astral entities. So this is something that someone like Rose can help you with that few other people would be able to.

I now have some idea where my end-point is for the healing sessions, which is indeed a relief for my bank account. One of the scary things about sessions was knowing how many I would need.  The way I saw it, was that this STUFF accumulated over decades.  A year or so of less spending money seemed like a reasonable sacrifice.  Sigh.

And the thing about RES, is that you do get a noticeable improvement after each session.  I’ve never finished a session thinking it was a waste of time or money.

Solving the Puzzle for Myself

It’s a bit like a puzzle. Possibly a murder mystery puzzle in my case.  LOL

Things come together.  I’ve come to understand what was in my control and what wasn’t.  I’ve come to understand what I’ve learnt and what I can take with me to improve on in future situations.

I’m not enlightened, I haven’t had any ground breaking revelations. I simply feel like the person I would have been if I didn’t have the life scared out of me as a child.  And isn’t that amazing?

Amazing in General

It’s amazing in general that we don’t have to be limited by STUFF and by how much we can cope with “the past.” “The past” is so very boring.  We can live and learn, and if we do hit roadblocks, we can help ourselves and try again.  And that is particularly amazing!  We can learn so much more in one lifetime.

It’s really my hope that people who have been through as intense situations as me also get the healing they deserve, I know they’ve already dealt with so much. I can understand that there are a lot of reasons to feel discouraged from sticking with sessions.

But I’ve made it work for me. A lot of it is patience, and letting the cumulative effects build.

At the end of the day, one of the reasons that RES is an effective healing modality that uses Divine level frequencies and Divine knowledge. I don’t know of many healing modalities that really do that.

And once STUFF is out of the way, then you’re more free to live your life as you want to live it.

Suz says:

That’s lovely, Lilian. Thank you for being a bit vulnerable.

Kira says:

Nice post, Lilian! I like the idea of posting about sessions from the perspective of a client, and you have good descriptions.

Kira says:

The effects of sessions have been a lot more subtle for me, but that doesn’t make them any less effective.

Emily T says:

Wow amazing post Lillian! The bit about sometimes feeling a bit shocked by what comes up I can relate to so much.

There was one cord of attachment (I think the first one that was done by Rose and thus properly…) was to a friend.

The cord items had happened while I was black out drunk (on vodka at 16 after my first boyfriend had broken up with me).

I didn’t remember any of the conversation/her berating of me. After the session two friends who had been there confirmed what had happened and couldn’t believe I had never not remembered that night!

Emily T says:

There’s also been cords of attachment I have been hesitant to cut for fear of having the cord items read out by another human. Sometimes it is so cringey or not what you expected.

It’s always been a relief and such a helpful session when those ones are finally done though lol.

Lilian says:

Thanks guys. From the client side, RES sessions require a lot of willingness to be vulnerable, especially if you have had traumatic experiences.

Letting stuff surface is never fun.

LILIAN, I’m so glad you gave eloquent voice to your experiences (so far) with RES. Thanks, also to comments from EMILY T, KIRA, and SUZ.

Hey, SUZ, good to hear from you again. It’s been a while.

Nonetheless, I feel the need to reframe your Comment #6, LILIAN.

Unquestionalbly it’s true for you, “RES sessions require a lot of willingness to be vulnerable, especially if you have had traumatic experiences.”

However, most of my clients have not suffered events like those you’ve survived, nor do most of them necessarily feel particularly vulnerable during RES sessions of Aura Healing and Transformation.

Not that I know about my clients’ unspoken reactions. But they do speak during their sessions. Plus I’m doing some aura reading and Skilled Empath Merge.

And there’s also the Before-and-After Picture in every session with that kind of emotional and spiritual growth.

Based on OUR sessions, LILIAN, I would agree about the vulnerable feelings. I have long admired your courage and persistence. Most other RES clients do not face the same degree of struggle.

So please keep that in mind, lurkers and Blog-Buddies, if you’re considering a session with me or one of the RES experts I’ve trained. Especially with long-term clients, the underlying mood tends to be light and joyful. Like a client I helped yesterday, who is thrilled-thrilled-thrilled at how fast she is growing! GLADYS comes in person and, every time, her expression reminds me of a kid in a candy store.

RES sessions of energy healing are more personal than energy medicine-type sessions, because we’re helping you to move forward in very human ways, concerning your personal growth, in the areas that YOU select as important to you. Like getting along better with your spouse. Or gaining the strength to break up a your partner who isn’t so great for you. Or like moving forward in your love life instead of replaying the past.

One RES session at a time, we’re taking an approach that includes co-creating with your choice of Divine help (usually “God,” but it’s called something different depending on what you choose).

And so there’s an effectiveness and healing power to a session, even a joy, than many clients report feeling.

Also, RES sessions are very different from sessions with a psychotherapist or other mental health expert — unless you happen to be JOSEFA PEREA, to date, the only RES Practitioner who also has credentials and skill as a psychotherapist.

Unlike many kinds of therapy, you’re not talking about your pain, exploring your pain, revisiting your past, examining your issues, etc.

Sigh! So many of us are used to equating personal growth with slow exploration of pain.

No wonder my upcoming book has the following subtitle and sub-subtitle. See the bolded part, folks:

The New Strong:
    Stop Fixing Yourself and Actually Accelerate Your Personal Growth
    (Rules & Tools for Thriving in the Age of Awakening)

Speaking of which, now is my pre-session “Work on Publications” Time.

Sometimes I get sidetracked into hanging out with you Blog-Buddies.

Back to work for now. And then back to you lovely people later!

Brandi says:

What a great post! I really resonated with the part of feeling like a normal person again-like reset button hit..

I have been in sessions for about a year as well and now I have this space inside me where free will can play around and I have hope about having a great life.

Lilian says:

Comment 8: Yes, I agree. This post is to reach out to anyone is feeling more vulnerable about their issue.

It’s only in my last sessions that I felt a surge of joy after a cord cutting. But I understand that this may be the standard reaction!

Lilian says:

Psychologically, I built a lot of barriers around what I’ve experienced and so any form of dismantling is a bit destabilising.

But definitely not as tough as talk therapy. I can’t really do talk therapy.

Lilian says:

Hopefully, more and more people who’ve experienced grade A scary stuff will try RES.

And it’s good you’ve got at least one psychotherapist as an apprentice. If I ever get round to training as an apprentice, I could certainly understand where they might be coming from.

Lilian says:

Brandi: Absolutely, the feeling of internal freedom is really appreciated. It takes so much energy to carry stuff around!

Rachel says:

Great post, Lilian! You sound like a very courageous person – hats off to you.

I wouldn’t say I had experienced the intense feelings you describe as a result of having sessions, but neither have I generally experienced “a surge of joy.”

What I HAVE experienced, however, is the cumulative result of sessions – feeling more alive, more present, having much, much better quality relationships in my life, and having more fun.

Sylvia says:

Thank you for sharing your heartfelt experiences, Lilian.

I’ve had similar feelings in RES sessions with Rose — a kind of uncomfortable vulnerability. I know I eventually experience positive effects from the sessions, so I put up with the parts that are no fun for me, but they do leave me feeling grumpy for a spell!

Amilla says:

Lilian, I can relate to your experiences during and after sessions and so appreciate your candid post.

I’m fairly new to RES and first time commenting.

I’m aware of so many healing modalities but only tried a few as intuitively knew they were not what I was looking for.

Amilla says:

I can’t even remember now how I found Rose, and I’m beyond thrilled that I have.

For me personally, every single session has been life changing.

I’m slowly settling in to my own being and for the first time ever actually am aware of my own Human life.

Amilla says:

I can breath again, the colours are more vivid, even the most mundane task has aliveness in it.

It’s amazing, and not really surprising, how accurate Rose is.

Amilla says:

My humble advice for a new client would be to come to sessions with an open mind.

Express their intention for the session and more importantly be willing to allow Rose to guide them to the best approach for them, even though it may be different than what they anticipated.

Amilla says:

One of the many things I love about Rose is her integrity and diligence through out the sessions and with creating RES.

Amilla says:

For me personally, the results from my Aura Healing sessions with her have been powerful, tangible shifts in my daily life, and oh so deeply personal.

I’m finally able to sincerely experience what an exhilarating feeling is to be a Human and to live on Earth. I’m truly honoured to have met you Rose ?

Aw, thank you, AMILLA.

That open mind part IS important. Occasionally I’ll have a first-time client, like GLADYS today, who has such high hopes and strong expectations for what will happen in her session.

Appointment Coordinator Mitch takes a lot of time and care, helping new clients to know what to expect. By the time GLADY’s session began, she had been informed at least twice by email (among other things) to not ask for a “Cord-Cutting.” And so forth.

Yet I still spent about 15 minutes with GLADYS, trying to explain this again and again and again. She is a lovely person to be sure, but adamant in her insistence that I “move out her stuck energies and cut cords.”

She couldn’t hear a thing I said (from my perspective). So I wound up ending her session and giving her a refund.

Someone else could have benefitted from that time block in my schedule, you know?

So the other recommendation I would make, in addition to being willing to experience something new (that is, “Open mind”) is to read all correspondence and instructions you receive prior to your session.

It’s for your benefit.

Anyway, thank you so much to all who have been contributing on this thread.

Leo says:

Great post Lilian. I do agree that Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis requires courage and there can be some releasing afterwards, in the short term.

Leo says:

In the long term though, it’s a very powerful way of moving out stuff which results in you “feeling more like yourself,” which is a really great feeling!

And, I think anyone who does enough SEAH will have to work through some pretty nasty stuff in past lives and even this life too.

Julie says:

Great post, Lilian. It is amazing how the original self comes out more and more, through sessions. Is rediscovered.

Leo says:

I do also agree that regular sessions of RES can require some courage and that they can be painful.

Experiencing (and then moving out) the nasty junk of our subconscious minds is not always a walk in the park.

Yet these sessions are incredibly powerful tools for accelerating personal growth. I also agree that some sessions can be joyful too!

Julie says:

I relate to the “heightened awareness” during a session, and for a time afterward. What’s important comes to the forefront.

And Rose uses her expertise to help that along. To determine the highest priority at that moment, according to what shows in the aura.

Lilian says:

Sylvia and Amilla, I am so happy you commented. I was trying to help validate the experiences of people who sometimes find sessions more difficult. 🙂

Lilian says:

Rose, I think that maybe people who won’t listen to you may possibly also be acting on vulnerability. Having an “Open Mind” takes trust. (Not to say you didn’t do the right thing.)

Lilian says:

Anyway, that’s just a theory :-p

Thanks Leo. That about covers it. 🙂

Lilian says:

Julie: “It is amazing how the original self comes out more and more, through sessions. Is rediscovered.”

That’s why RES has never scared me, as such. (Not like creepy psychic “healers”, lol) You just feel you’re getting closer to yourself! That heightened sense of awareness does help keep you on track. 🙂

Isabella C. says:

Lilian, I am do glad you’ve continued having sessions. Awesome, awesome, awesome!

I agree with your comment #36.

David B says:

Thanks for sharing, Lilian.
    It is brave to deal with ones history but so beneficial.

And so nice to do this with some very qualified support.

Thank-you Isabella and David. 🙂

All these positive comments have made me very happy. Possibly even more happy that figuring out how to put all my thoughts together into one post!

EmilyH says:

Nice post Lillian. Rose I think it’s confusing for me because cords of attachment sound somewhat scary when described at this blog. It sounds like something you don’t want to have and what you need to be rid of.

EmilyH says:

That’s what makes it hard for me to understand why you would say no to cutting cords of attachment. I’ve been considering another session.

Maybe frequent sessions.

I still have trouble coming up with what intentions to bring. I wonder if Intentions are what drives the whole session?

EmilyH says:

It kind of seems like what you describe as a problem is being ignored, but I’m guessing there’s good reason behind it that I probably just don’t understand yet.

EmilyH says:

I have experienced good results from having a session, but I still don’t get the mystery of how they work.

EmilyH says:

Maybe I shall reread the instructions

Irene says:

Thanks for sharing your experience here, Lilian. It’s really neat to hear such a different experience from what I have.

Easy for me to forget that what I experience is not necessarily at all the same as someone else’s. Except that we all seem to end up with life improvements after 😀

Irene says:

I’m also bookmarking this post as an explanation about the real-life impact of RES related to what we’ve been talking about at the “Frustrations of an RES Apprentice” post.

The way you explain how this differed from other healing modalities and the real-life benefit you’ve experienced seems to me to be a good intro post for some folks I know.

Your logical and matter-of-fact perspective would suit them I think. Probably because it seems like it would have suited me when I first found RES 🙂

Lilian says:

EmilyH: I don’t mean to scare you. Intentions are what drive the session. It’s best to focus on the improvements you want to see happen in your own life. Very much so.

Lilian says:

Then Rose takes the lead in what you do in sessions… like what healing centerpieces to do.

Lilian says:

Irene: Thanks for your comments. I do think a matter of fact approach to talk about “energy healing modalities” is helpful. 🙂

Lilian says:

btw: I was going through quite a lot while doing the sessions… I had lot of practical things to deal with.

That might make it more destabilising at times. But that’s why I chose to do the sessions.

On balance they’ve helped, as certain stuff stopped being triggered.

EmilyH says:

Lillian, I know it’s ok 🙂 I just meant that cords of attachment sound like a scary thing when described in general. Not necessarily this post specifically.

EmilyH says:

I think focusing on the intentions is a good way to go, and at the same time I’m conflicted about wanting to fix some type of problem I think I’m having.

EmilyH says:

I’ve just read part of why not to ask for a cord cutting and I think I understand.

I think it was just unclear that Rose can see what would be most helpful. So much information to be found here at the blog.

EMILY H, thank you for all your questions. I’m glad you’re dropping fear of any of the 15 kinds of STUFF addressed in RES. Cords of attachment included.

Most people don’t get proper healing of ANY of them, and yet they live.

These people just might not be growing as rapidly as folks who benefit from RES skills, that’s all.

Does that perspective help?

Regarding your Comment #55, of course it makes sense to care about your personal intention for a session.

You are the world’s expert on your life.

Don’t make this into some scary big deal. It is just one 55-min. session.

To help you evolve.

Just choose something, for crying out loud. Then you’ll be with an expert who is committed to not wasting your time.

I’ll often workshop an intention with the client.

As the client, you won’t have “Final Say” over the official intention. But it helps the RES expert to know how you would like to grow.

No pressure!

For extra ease, remember, EMILY H. (and others) you’re selecting a way to grow, or intention, about yourself as a human being.

Let the RES expert use expertise about which skill set around ENERGY HEALING will help you most.

Yes, thank you for sharing Lilian. You are really courageous, and I’m so glad you found this healing modality.

I like what you said here:

” I’ve come to understand what was in my control and what wasn’t.”

It’s just amazing what kind of things you blame yourself for, isn’t it?

Although I haven’t experienced the strong feelings of vulnerability around having sessions that you have, I can attest that persisting with sessions is the most important thing.

Benefits accumulate over time, and it takes time for your system to become clear enough, and for you to become more familiar with who you are, to really appreciate how things are changing as a result of sessions.

I do regularly experience that bolt of joy with sessions.

When I first started sessions 7 years ago, I only experienced joy like that during a session. Now it is my normal state of being.

Lilian, I did smile when I read about your “endpoint.”

It’s true, a year of sessions can have amazing results and may be all you want/need.

But you may find that all kinds of things change, such as the amount of money you earn, and that you want to keep going with sessions.

The great thing about RES is that you can pace your healing however you want–1 session every 3 months, every 2 months, every month, 3 times a month.

You will have results every session…

Emily H, I’ll leave most of this question to Rose, but I wanted to give my perspective on intention.

I used to spend a lot of time unnecessarily worrying about intentions.

Rose will help you figure out how to word your intention during the session.

Focus on, what would you like to be better about your life?

A better love life?

A better career?

What is something that has been bugging you all week or that you have been noticing lately?

Feeling like people don’t pay attention to you at work?

Feeling low-energy a lot?

Having a bad relationship with someone?

My experience is, no matter how muddled you might feel about whatever the issue is, Rose will help you to clarify a good intention for the session. And it could be as simple an intention as “Enjoy life more.”

Lilian says:

EmilyH: Some cords are scary… I find it helpful to give myself a minute to acknowledge them.

I guess I let myself freak out when I wasn’t dealing with them anymore and they couldn’t bother me again! lol

Lilian says:

But it’s true. Most people walk around with a lifetime’s worth of cords. It makes me think about aging differently.

Rose has so much energy… maybe it’s a lifetime’s worth of accumulated stuff that adds a significant extra burden to people.

Lilian says:

I think now that I’ve probably got an average or less than average amount of stuff now.

I feel I’m being strongly pushed to not focus on “getting healed” now. Like any endeavour you’ve got to know what’s good enough.

Lilian says:

Not that I want to stop completely…

Kylie: I did get bolts of joy too. There was a see-saw of releasing and mad joy or bliss that was interesting 🙂 But I’ve enjoyed the constant feeling of change and feeling that I’m growing spiritually at such a fast pace.

I’ve literally saved myself decades of pushing myself through all these things with my willpower.

Irene says:

EmilyH, I know what you mean (#43-47). Cords are described as these horrible yucky things.

And they are, except that like all STUFF, they’re survive-able.

Life’s just better without them 🙂

Irene says:

Reminds me of the time I had the intention to improve my relationship with a particular person from my side. I expected that the cord would be cut. What happened was totally different. And way, way better!

I haven’t even seen Joe again yet and I still have my cord of attachment to him in all its yuckiness, but my relationship with myself and others has already very noticeably improved.

Even if Joe still irritates me just as much when I see him again, that session was totally worth it to me!

Irene says:

I have felt sometimes that the problem I wanted to have addressed in the session wasn’t.

What helped me was realizing that what I *actually* wanted was what I think of now as the daily life of someone living in householder enlightenment.

That is, I want to not be bogged down by all this recurring, repetitive stuckness. However, asking for that as a session intention doesn’t seem to work, LOL!

Irene says:

Each session is only an hour, and can only deal with a certain amount of STUFF.

Plus I need space to integrate that change into my life before I can handle more.

Irene says:

Similar to what Lilian describes here, I am doing many sessions. I have enough STUFF getting in my way that I need many more than one.

It is a financial commitment. However, I notice enough benefit that it’s definitely worth it to me.

Irene says:

I think the only way to understand the mystery of the RES session is to become an RES apprentice. Otherwise, all you need to do is bring your best guess for an intention, let Rose tweak it and enjoy the good results 🙂

Lilian says:

bolts of joy: maybe after sessions when I felt things “loosen” suddenly…

Evgenia says:

Stick with those RES sessions! I did for almost 7 years now and still do.

And even after all that time Rose surprises me with her professionalism and new techniques and skills and knowledge. Sessions are very unique every time and change life almost instantly.

Rose, I love your comment number 10 and I am sending link to this article and discussion to someone who still has questions about how sessions are done.

And Rose, your first set of comments here is a great explanation of your work, I will copy that for myself.

EmilyH says:

#57 Thanks Rose, and yes that perspective is more helpful.

From comment #58 “If you can’t think of a way that you’d like to move forward in life as a person, emotionally or spiritually or both… who can?”
    good point haha

I appreciate your responses Rose! I now think I understand better what is expected of me and what I should expect. It may take me just a little getting used to and a little figuring out what I want. Not in an energy related way but in a human way.

EmilyH says:

Kylie, Yes Rose has helped me form my intentions before, (during the few sessions I’ve had) but I just ended up having a lot of questions instead of thinking about what it was that I wanted in life.

Your perspective on intentions seem like good ideas to think about for me, thanks for sharing.

EmilyH says:

#71 Lillian YES that’s what I was wondering about!

I am a bit of a worrier, at times, really thinking of many scenarios.. so I sometimes jump to thinking there are scary ones. Haha maybe my intention should be worry less..

EmilyH says:

Irene that’s great that you’ve experienced those improvements from a session. Also sounds hopeful for my possible future sessions.

I think it’s interesting to think about what you said.. having to integrate change before you can handle more.

Haha comment #77 if only it were that easy.

Lilian says:

Ha ha EmilyH! Yes, “worrying less” would be a good intention.

Sometimes my own goals can be too practical… (I am a planner so I tend to focus on acheiving things) when I could focus on “quality of life” goals, such as “Enjoy life more” or even “Find RES sessions easier.”

Lilian says:

In the end, we acheive stuff with our human level resources. Willpower, energy, perserverence.

Where RES really helps is making the whole journey a lot more pleasant!