Why AURA READING Can Help You Gain ENLIGHTENMENT. Not the Other Way Around. Part 2.

Living with Stage One Energetic Literacy has a lot in common with being a toddler

Let our Age of Awakening conversation continue, a shakeup of old assumptions. Together let’s question traditional ideas about Enlightenment and reading auras, ideas that I consider to be unworthy of this age. (And unworthy of you, if these hoary, outdated beliefs influence you now.)

Unworthy? How come? Because millions of people can now move into Enlightenment, and do it as householders. But not if they continue to seek self-realization in ways that, ironically, slow them down.

Before reading further, please see Part 1 of this short series, if you haven’t yet. It’s here: The Ugly Side of Seeking Enlightenment. And How Aura Reading Can Help You on Your Spiritual Path

Now let’s bring more clarity to replace the muddled — yet oh-so-prevalent — myth about auras. As summarized recently by GLADYS:

“I just assumed with enlightenment, the 3rd eye opens, clairvoyance and all the other clairs happen and no effort is made to develop perception.”

What’s wrong with that? What about that could even cripple you, as somebody who seeks rapid spiritual growth?

#3. Avoid Confusing Spiritual Addiction with Enlightenment

For centuries, beautiful spiritual seekers have assumed they would become more and more interested in energy. Then, supposedly, in Enlightenment, that energy awareness would automatically come to include aura reading.

Ironic, believing this now! Because we live now, every human being on earth (at least everybody with normal psychological functioning), is capable of being energy sensitive.

Why? Because the veil, or psychic barrier, is gone. That veil used to keep a person’s awareness stuck in human vibrational frequencies. Now, no veil. Awareness can easily slip-slide into astral frequencies; sometimes even moving into Divine-level vibrational frequencies. Both of these not-human vibrational frequences are all about energy.

That new freedom in consciousness, for sampling energy: It’s The Defining Characteristic of this planet’s Shift into the Age of Awakening.

With all respect, that doesn’t mean a person is “special” or “highly evolved.” If you are energy sensitive, that simply means you are living now.

Incidentally, this topic is so important — and there’s so much we can do to adjust better — that I’m getting ready to publish a book all about that, “The New Strong.”

As a seeker of Enlightenment, do you wish to bring awareness to astral vibrational frequencies? No prob. Not now.

Thus, folks, energy has become the world’s shiny new toy.

What IS the Prob with That?

Random experiences of energy constitute only Stage One Energetic Literacy, a sweet beginning that all of us must pass through as we develop workable, useful, everyday Stage Three Energetic Literacy.

Stage One Energetic Literacy is beautiful in the way a toddler is beautiful. So sweet! So adorable! Yet, pardon my saying, not entirely trustworthy.

Today’s energy awareness has become a huge problem for spiritual seekers. Because the floatier they get, riding around on energies, the closer they think they are getting to Enlightenment.

Nope, they’re getting closer to spiritual addiction. This consciousness lifestyle is common today. ESPECIALLY among spiritual seekers.

As an Enlightenment Coach whose skills include pretty developed energetic literacy, I’ve gotta tell you:

1. Spiritual seekers who have had an awakening experience are especially vulnerable to spiritual addiction.
  2. You beautiful spiritual seekers who believe in The Myth about Auras… look! You risk slowing down your path to Enlightenment until you develop discernment about what you’re doing for spiritual growth.
  3. Noticing more and more about energy every day does NOT mean that you are drawing closer to a higher state of consciousness.
  4. Nor, with all respect, does the growing energy awareness mean that you’re a really special empath or you have opened up telepathy or other superpowers of consciousness.

Guess what? Drunks feel wonderfully special too, while on a bender.

Once you develop Stage Three Energetic Literacy, one of the advantages is that you gain spiritual discernment.

Spiritual addiction means the same thing as Enlightenment only to those who can’t tell the difference between chalk and cheese.

Irene says:

If you mix these metaphors…

Imagine giving alcohol to a toddler. He’d get buzzed and feel excited and interested in these strange sensations: ‘What a trip, this is fun, let’s do it again!’

Then he might feel sick and headachy later – but he wouldn’t necessarily even connect that to drinking the alcohol, because he lacks the knowledge and experience to associate the two: ‘How could such fun lead to misery?’

Irene says:

Easy to get addicted when you don’t know what you’re dealing with.

The Age of Awakening, this easy access to energy, is brand-new. Not many people know what the implications are. Sure helps to have someone like Rose to learn from 🙂

Kira says:

Yes, Irene, I’m especially thankful I found this blog when I did. Which is basically right after my awakening experience.

I have good reason to think that my guide team is very good at protecting me from spiritual addiction, but without having found Rose’s information about spiritual addiction, I might well have pushed myself into it anyway by trying harder to emulate some of my psychic-development-minded friends.

Lilian says:

Yes, that is all true. I think all our angel teams are letting us learn from experience to a certain extent.

Lilian says:

I really didn’t like spiritual addiction though.

It’s easy to see that it makes you a less effective human being.

But still, for a while I thought doing “Qi Gong” for example would help my efforts as it would make me stronger and it seems more practical than other things I discovered.

Lilian says:

But really, a lot of healing out there is simply ways to numb pain and discomfort by pushing you into spiritual addiction.

Lilian says:

I even received an email the other day:

Sender: Qi Gong Healing.
    Title: Make problems disappear

Suspicious much …?!?

Funny, LILIAN!

Of course, Qi Gong can do wonders. Same with Tai Chi or yoga or meditation or prayer or psychological self-analysis or Reiki.

If the technique is a good match for you, and your instructor is good, go for it!

Techniques for personal growth are not the problem, nor is the commendable desire to evolve faster.

They’re almost too good. If you do more than 20 minutes of all forms of personal growth combined, that’s when the problems start.

Because now we’re living in the Age of Awakening.

Not so when these methods were designed, but it’s true now.

So just choose wisely and keep your practices current. Then limit the day’s total Technique Time to 20 minutes. And you’ll do great!

(Although there still might be some human-type problems….)

Irene says:

I pushed myself into spiritual addiction against my better judgment. I’d already proven to myself that ignoring the emotional and spiritual reasons behind things not working didn’t solve anything.

But in trying to figure out the emotional and spiritual aspect, every resource I came across told me to pay attention to energy (however they phrased it), so I tried that. Not so great.

Until I found the information here and then things started making sense again. This world, it be changing quick-like! 🙂

Gia says:

This made me think of a nail person I had who told me she knew she was in enlightenment because she would be driving down the road and get confused and not know where she was or who she was.

Huh???

GIA, this illustrates so beautifully the confusion people can have about what Enlightenment is.

Before the Age of Awakening, this wasn’t such a problem, because awareness stayed pretty much stuck in human vibrational frequencies.

Now, however, consciousness often moves into experiences of energy.

Aura reading, done at the Stage 3 Level of Energetic Literacy, can give reliable feedback to somebody about what really is going on with consciousness.

We human beings can do better than “He said” and “She said.”