Aura Reading Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau, Wife of the Canadian Prime Minister. A Guest Post.

A very Canadian guest post

Aura reading the wife of the Canadian prime minister

Even a blog that isn’t designed to be political does include the occasional energy READING of a public figure who happens to be a politician. Today it’s a Canadian newsmaker, Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau.

Recently I responded to severak contest entries by giving you… Aura Reading Justin Trudeau, Canadian Prime Minister. (Incidentally, that latest RES Contest is still accepting entries through May 15, 2016, and the Grand Prize is yet to be awarded, yet every nominee will win something. Read the main post and you’ll find out what.)

The comments from many of you Blog-Buddies were fascinating, with many points of view represented, yet always thoughtful.

It happens that, so far, Canada can boast just one apprentice in Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES). GRACE TRENT. Well, she took the initiative to prepare today’s guest post about the wife of the new Canadian Prime Minister. Fascinating!

Here is an aura photo of Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau. It’s very much like the one that GRACE used to prepare today’s guest post. (Yes, when you’ve got energetic literacy skills as GRACE does, every photo is an aura photo.)

The source? It’s this article about Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s wife.

For more background on the energetic literacy skills that GRACE used for today’s aura reading, skip down to the final heading of this article, “More about Aura Reading.”

Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau’s Controversial Performance

In January, an interesting video was generating a lot of buzz on my Facebook newsfeed. The video was of Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau, the wife of new prime minister Justin Trudeau, spontaneously breaking into song at a Martin Luther King, Jr. tribute in Ottawa.

Reactions to Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau’s serenade were mixed.

• Some people expressed being moved and inspired by Sophie’s goodness.
  • Some thought it bizarre or embarrassing behaviour.

I wondered what was going on under the surface. Rose has just shared a fascinating look at the aura of Canada’s new prime minister, and now here is my look at Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau’s aura at the time of this speech.

Aura Reading Databank at the Root Chakra for Presence in the Room

Medium in size.

A little bit of fear underlying her presence now, plus trying.

Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau is trying to reach out and touch people and inspire. She sees herself as a leader, and holds ideals about being a good leader, a strong leader, and a beloved leader.

Aura Reading Databank at the Root Chakra for Making Contact with Objective Reality

Medium in size. Earnest and also quite serious in quality.

There is a tightness in how she makes contact with reality that I interpret as her high expectations for herself and striving to meet them.

Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau sees the world through eyes of idealism, and sometimes this idealism is problematic and a source of frustration.

Aura Reading Databank at the Throat Chakra for Spontaneous Self-Expression

Large in size. Bright and cheerful in quality.

At the time of this speech, power and confidence are the foundation in her self-expression here, with goodwill on top.

In Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau self-expression at the time of this photo, it is like she is reaching out to the many, while still attempting to hold each specific individual close as if to say, “You–yes you–matter.”

Aura Reading Databank at the Solar Plexus Chakra for Power Integrity

Medium in size. In quality, more serious and rigid than other chakra databanks I’ve read so far.

Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau takes on her commitments with a sense of great responsibility and even a severity.

This severity may not show to others.

Does she follow through on what she says she will? Based on researching this chakra databank, at the time of this photo, Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau probably gives her all and is driven by high standards and perfectionism.

Aura Reading Databank at the Solar Plexus Chakra for Sharing Power

Medium in size.

Sharing power is important to Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau.

Leadership shows in this chakra databank. Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau likes being in charge and may default to this, more so in private and in close relationships.

One more thing: Researching this chakra databank, seems to me that Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau gravitates towards being “the boss.”

Aura Reading Databank at the Heart Chakra for Emotional Self-Awareness

Huge in size.

Sensitive, caring, feminine, and open-hearted are qualities here.

Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau puts time and attention into connecting with, and exploring, her emotional self.

Aura Reading Databank at the Throat Chakra for Communicating in Public

Large in size. Sturdy and stable in quality.

Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau is comfortable with communicating in public. Even at ease.

Most notably, there is a controlled and measured quality here, plus decorum, like a practiced expert who owns a solid set of skills.

Aura Reading Databank at the Root Chakra for Verbal Integrity

Wow! Large in size. Very solid in quality.

Communicating and living in what Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau considers truth… is a big deal to her.

She wants to be unwaveringly open in delivering Truth with a capital T.

Aura Reading Databank at the High Heart Chakra for Soul Thrill (Expressing Her Soul)

15 ft.

At the time of her speech and vocal performance, soul thrill for Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau is about duty and service.

Aura Reading Databank at the Third Eye Chakra for Spiritual Integrity

Very large in size. In quality, having a feeling of nobleness.

Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau is serious about living in line with her values. She feels a sense of mission to be right and good in her life.

Conclusion

Not to diminish the Spouse of the Prime Minister of Canada’s kindness and nobleness (“first lady” is not a title in Canada)… but I couldn’t help but notice that a lot of the positive qualities in this aura reading were mixed in with STUFF she carries, especially around perfectionism and trying extra hard.

And might her idealism also add a filter to the way she views herself? Or how she behaves?

Such as wishing to be an inspiring and beloved leader; singing during a speech?

Have researched her aura by using skills of energetic literacy, what is my impression overall? The idealistic Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau is guided by strong values . Wen it comes to being of service, she means business.

More about Aura Reading

The skills for depth aura reading are so important for Rosetree Energy Spirituality. Just as mathematics is the language of science, so is aura reading the basis of mind-body-spirit techniques — whether for aura healing or personal growth, and even making rapid progress on one’s path to Enlightenment.

With Stage Three Energetic Literacy, experiences like these become available:

• Doing a three-part Lie Detector test, with uncanny accuracy and plenty of nuance
  • Previewing a new date sexually (Reading chakra databanks like, “What Joe is like as a lover?”)
  • Reading gifts of the soul at the Divine, or Etheric, or Higher Self level
  • Reading the size and quality of any chakra databank —  aura information at the astral or psychic or subconscious mind-level.
  • Reading auras from regular photographs, online or hard copy
  • Reading auras in depth and detail whenever you like, really smart for an Aura Reading Consumer

Here is a useful resource for learning more about aura reading — how it doesn’t have to be psychic development when taught as a form of energetic literacy, our Top 10 List about Energetic Literacy. And, if you’re really curious about the full range of energetic literacy skills, as they can be developed by YOU, here’s an update about that was published in April 2016.

Rachel says:

Great reading, Grace! I found this very interesting to read.

Phyllis says:

Pardon me, Grace and everyone. I hate to sound mean-spirited. Certainly I am not Canadian, so I really may not know what I’m talking about here.

That said, I have some observations from looking at the start of the youtube and also thinking like an adult, with common sense. Not like an aura reader.

Phyllis says:

I deplore blurring the line between politics and performing.

It seems to me this is exactly what she has done.

Phyllis says:

I sincerely doubt that this woman “spontaneously” burst into song.

This was a calculated performance, if I’ve ever seen one.

Phyllis says:

From what I saw of the youtube, and really I couldn’t stomach much. I really, really disliked her voice and her speech and, especially, her style of singing.

If you watched it, Grace, you can tell us if she really was presuming to sing about the pain of racism?

Phyllis says:

Presuming! As a white woman, as if she could know about experiences of persons of color.

And when the star of this performance was supposed to be Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Not the privileged white woman who has married the son of a prime minister.

Geesh!

Isabella C. says:

This is lovely, Grace! I think the quality of ‘trying very hard’ to the point of perhaps appearing silly appears right on the surface, in this incident (which I had never heard of) an in the pictures from the state visit to the US, where she looks like she barely contain herself.

Lovely that she is mostly well motivated, though I wonder, is there a lack of depth overall? Having read her aura, would you characterize her that way, Grace?

I was curious about her as well, so thanks for this!

Isabella C. says:

The thing that seemed strangest to me about the video was that the song was entirely irrelevant to the situation.

Grace T. says:

Hi Rachel, thanks so much for your comment.

Grace T. says:

Phyllis, thank you for bringing up your very REAL and reasonable gut reaction to this sort of performing. Especially with Sophie coming from a privileged position at an MLK tribute (great point!).

Grace T. says:

I was also… turned off… by the singing. And I’ll also mention that this aura reading was actually done at the start of the speech, which I did not listen to, rather than during or right before bursting into song (sorry guys).

While I was interested in the reason for the singing, I was more wondering about Sophie in general, speaking in her fancy new role.

Grace T. says:

Do I think the singing was spontaneous and totally unplanned as she claims?

IF it was, maybe it was a last minute impulse to act on something she had previously only fantasized about, because that’s what it personally strikes me as, in combination with what I’ve read in her aura: A result of a fantasy of being a great inspiration to the people.

Grace T. says:

I tried to be charitable in this reading because it seems to me that Sophie feels she is genuine with a noble part to play.

While she seems to have these saintly qualities and a desire to be of service, these qualities do feel inflated, plus other STUFF going on, like a person with a big desire to be a savior to her people.

Grace T. says:

I do think she means well and I hope she will advance her social causes.

But I am not personally inspired by the sense of performing (like her practiced, elaborate way of Communicating in Public), or the way it ends up feeling superficial when someone is trying so hard to be good and great and reach out to the people (“YOU matter, everyone!”).

Jnana says:

Thank you Grace. I was wondering about her.

I don’t take to Justin. Something about the way he looks grates on me.

But I warmed to her. And she’s come out better in the aura reading.

Isabella C. says:

Phyllis, I agree with you about “blurring the line between politics and performing.”

If I saw that video not knowing it was Sophie Gregoire-Trudeau, I might have assumed it was a pop star selling albums.

The blurring line between politics and performing I think is why I was alarmed by Trudeau’s aura reading, and found it important to not just “let slide.”

Isabella C. says:

Many people find the Trudeaus nice – I hope that proves true.

But speaking up where we see this kind of thing is important, in my opinion, if we don’t want celebrity culture to run so rampant it infects our governments.

We’ve got Trump over here to know how gross and weird and creepy it can get.

Isabella C. says:

Of course I do defer to Canadians about their own leaders..

Energetic literacy knows no borders, which is why I haven’t kept my mouth shut. ?

But voting and civic duty certainly do, and I trust that all of the wise Canadians that I know who read this blog are making the smart choices that work for them, in all the complexity of what it means to be a Canadian, which I know not much about! ?

Kira says:

I enjoyed this reading, Grace!

Kira says:

As for separation of politics and performance—well, I agree to a point with Isabella and Phyllis. But I also think performance can be so ingrained into someone that they can’t not do it, and that person may still be a decent politician.

Brandi says:

I also enjoyed this reading Grace-glad you did it as I was so curious about her.

When I met her she was very intense,genuinely interested in those who came up to her to speak, and so feminine. I thought wow what a powerhouse.

I was trying to face read quickly without staring and I didn’t get very far.

She has amazing hair I can tell you that.

Grace T. says:

Isabella, I agree with what you’ve said in comment #17 about speaking up when we see such things.

Recently I was having a conversation with someone and the Trudeaus came up. My friend’s comment was: “Oh Sophie has been WAY outshining Justin!”

I was shocked that someone would think like that about the prime minister and his wife, as if commenting on the lives of the latest reality TV stars.

I’m sure there are many others thinking this way, which is very telling about the way politics gets all mixed in with celebrity culture.

Grace T. says:

About your comment #7, that’s a great point about trying so hard to the point of perhaps seeming silly on the surface.

As for Sophie perhaps lacking depth, unfortunately I don’t recall an impression one way or another when I read her aura, as I did this back in January when she gave the speech.

Grace T. says:

Thanks Jnana, Kira, and Brandi for your comments!

Brandi, it is neat that you met her, and very interesting to hear your impression of her.

Grace T. says:

Because context matters in aura reading, I just want to clarify that this aura reading was not done at the time of Sophie singing, but from an earlier point in her same speech. I realize that my introduction is misleading.

I meant to convey that the singing incident is what prompted my interest in the first place.

Appreciating your comments here, GRACE T., let’s pause a moment just to acknowledge this (currently) little-known thing about energetic literacy that we take for granted but which might seem quite shocking to many people today.

Sure, you could write in that Comment #25, that you did your energetic literacy research, not during Sophie Trudeau’s singing “but from an earlier point in her same speech.”

People’s aura’s change incessantly, except for those permanent gifts of the soul that all you Blog-Buddies can easily read in any chakra databank.

You’ve inspired me to write a bit more about this at the main article concerning 15 Stages of Energetic Literacy

See Comments #91-93.

Incidentally, KIRA, I just reread your Comment #20. Flabbergastingly of our time!

Meaning no disrespect, because you know how much I usually admire your comments here, but…

Let’s all have a little, clarifying, think.

In part, you wrote: “The key, for me, is deliberately staged versus truly spontaneous performance. If the performance just springs naturally from someone’s soul, it might well be helpful rather than harmful.”

Let’s think… objective reality.

Let’s think… appropriateness.

A politician… and that, of course, is why Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau was televised. She’s not a reality TV star. She’s not your wacky, spontaneous, hammy Aunt Sophie.

Did you know which American president was the first to show teeth in an offical portrait?

This didn’t happen until President Nixon.

U.S. Presidents didn’t even give a big, real-ish smile until 1969.

And now, getting used to the Age of Awakening, a usually sensible person like Kira could write about a political public figure, “If the performance just springs naturally from someone’s soul, it might well be helpful”?

Are wars to be fought now on whim, because elected officials are “feeling it”?

Do politicians and their spouses have no greater responsibility, in public, than to “express themselves”?

Kira says:

Well, first, I don’t see myself as all that sensible a person! LOL!

But I had a feeling I was going to need to elaborate on what I meant, too.

Kira says:

I’m thinking specifically of people who are so inherently musical that it’s the first available outlet of expression for them, and of situations so stunning (whether for their goodness or their atrocity) that the person’s response comes out before they are able to moderate it.

Along the lines of Obama’s tears when talking about mass shootings.

Kira says:

I have an acquaintance who is part of one of my musical communities who is passionately musical and passionately environmental, and she has started running for office in the UK as a member of the Green Party. I could see her, or someone like her, once in office, doing such a thing.

Kira says:

I believe that if a situation is momentous enough to move a public figure in office to a spontaneous musical outburst, then the musical outburst might be cathartic for others too.

In the same way that unforced tears help us see the humanity in a public figure, or heartfelt words spoken after discarding a prepared section of speech.

Kira says:

From what I’ve read here, it doesn’t sound like Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau was either spontaneously musical *or* in the kind of situation that might spark such spontaneity in a helpful way. That’s the part I agree with Phyllis and Isabella on.

Kira says:

Oddly enough, the Daily Show episode I just watched tonight (4/11—I’m behind) made a point about Americans wanting their politicians to be both serious people who get things done and friendly people who do the same sorts of crazy things as the rest of us.

Trevor Noah suggested we elect both a president and a (separate) mascot.

Irene says:

Late commenting here, but I wanted to thank you Grace T for doing this. Very interesting!

Irene says:

I hadn’t seen this speech before. I can see why people feel like it’s fake or staged.

My reaction? I could see me doing something similar in the past. Not bursting into song, but doing something foolishly personal and inappropriate in the trying to be perfect, trying to be deeply honest and trying to “really connect” with people.

She strikes me as very young here, and as is mentioned, trying too hard.

Irene says:

While I think her husband probably makes the better prime minister, I personally prefer her style. I’d rather someone who makes a mistake sometimes but is deeply committed to service than someone who projects charm and charisma but who may be willing to sacrifice the greater good if it compromises his importance.

That being said, Prime Minister Trudeau was likely the best of the options available, and there’s nothing hugely alarming in his aura at present. My fingers are crossed 😉

Irene says:

Kira, “a president and a mascot”! Great idea 🙂

I think the mascot role is what we need the monarch for here in Canada (still a part of the British commonwealth). Though Queen Elizabeth or even little Prince George and Princess Charlotte don’t seem to fill the papers as much right now as Justin Trudeau.