Finding Your New Direction for Success, Health, and More. Newsletter Announcement.

In praise of your magnificent path

In praise of your magnificent path

May is a splendid time to question assumptions about finding your direction in life.

“May I make this choice, God? Am I supposed to?”

So many of us asked questions like these. We want to be good boys or girls, and do as we’re told. How earnestly some of us have prayed for Divine guidance. Or we’ve sought merciful synchronicities to show us the way.

Awakening Reader, have you ever felt downright tormented because you needed to find your way and it seemed as though that vital information was cruelly being withheld from you?

What is my purpose? I demand to know my life purpose. How can I follow my spiritual path if I don’t know what it is?

Oh, how I’ve been there!

However (thanks to a combination of good luck and hard-earned skills at other forms of energetic literacy), I developed the RES skill set of Thrill Your Soul Aura Research.

If you read the last issue of my newsletter, you received do-it-yourself ideas for soul thrill: strategies that you could set into motion immediately, no further training necessary.

What about this issue of “Reading Life Deeper”? I aim to inspire you with a sample of Thrill Your Soul Aura Research. This has the potential to lift the burden of indecision and, even, assuage the common (but usually unwarranted) fear that you might be wasting your life.

“Reading Life Deeper” is where I aim give you something special every month. So do sign up if you haven’t yet.

If you wish to receive this, know that it’s free. That includes spam-free.

How to Sign up for My Monthly e-Newsletter

What if you don’t yet get “Reading Life Deeper”? Sign-up is easy.

• Go to the official website for Rose Rosetree and RES.
  • You’ll see the signup part right there. Literally. On the right side of the screen.
  • Subscribing, know that we will never rent or sell your personal information.
  • Unsubscribing, whenever you wish, is easily done at the very same part of my website.

Below you’ll be able to comment on that newsletter. Looking forward to your shares!

David B says:

(laughs) Yep – been there too. Looking forward to it.

Kira says:

I have several journal entries over the years in which I talk about deciding what my purpose is. It somehow very rarely occurred to me to *ask* what my purpose is.

I definitely identify with the fear of wasting my life, though. It was one of the biggest things that bothered me when I was depressed—the fact that I was merely existing and wasn’t really living.

Irene says:

Kira, me too. It was a decision I had to make. Another one of our similarities 🙂

This part of the post really resonates though: being “downright tormented because you needed to find your way and it seemed as though that vital information was cruelly being withheld from you?”

Irene says:

I was terrified of making the wrong decision. I needed to know how it would all turn out so I could make the *right* choice now. Talk about a recipe for decision paralysis!

Wow, that seems like a really long time ago!

Amanda says:

I concur that the pursuit of liberty and happiness as a goal makes the US a bolder place to be.

All of this has been BRILLIANT and so educational.

Amanda says:

Rachel, I did understand your points – that in the face of a lot of potential difficulties, achievement can happen. Those difficulties are there!

Rose supplied the ‘how’ to that achievement. Realistic and sensible.

Thank you everyone. I have been inspired and encouraged and challenged!

🙂

Amanda

David B says:

(laughs) Funny thing is, sometimes the way is blatantly obvious and there are “portents”. But certainly not always.

I’ve also found that sometimes you have to take the chance, make the leap, and then things fall into place.

David B says:

But if you can add Soul Thrill research? Even do it yourself? Less leaping, more strolling.

More vivid. I like that.

David B says:

To my understanding Goodreads is good for promoting fiction. That’s the audience there, I think. And it’s strongly about social reviews.

A place you want to wade into informed.

David B says:

Just saw this quote:

Success is following the pattern of life one enjoys most. – Al Capp

Julie says:

“…have you ever felt downright tormented because you needed to find your way and it seemed as though that vital information was cruelly being withheld from you?”

Yes, and in my case sadness. Sadness that God had given other people important things to do, and left me hanging.

As in “You do whatever”.

Oh, JULIE! Addressing this properly in a new blog post is now my work priority for today.

Garn, I was busily doing something else I had thought would finally get done.

But how could I not drop everything to respond to your Comment #11?

Oh, dearest JULIE!

Julie says:

Hi Rose,

Well, it was more in the area of creating beauty, and lacking a way to do that, that I felt the sadness.

Like others had one obvious outlet, an obvious way to express themselves.

One big talent, like my hero figure skater who could create such beauty, effortlessly (or seeming effortless).

Julie says:

It was more that I had talents but hadn’t found them yet.

And even now they are in the process of being discovered.

Julie says:

I would literally be so moved by this figure skater’s performances that I would watch them over and over, and cry my eyes out.

Moved by the beauty of what I had seen, but sad that I wasn’t given a way to similarly move others.

Julie says:

This is far in the past but I remember it quite vividly.

Well, JULIE, if there is pie on my face (or whatever) for getting the sentiment wrong (and I’m glad I did), I wrote this post to:

1. Set the record straight and

2. To give help to ANY reader of this blog who might find the contents of this article helpful.

Amanda says:

Rose, your newletter was great. I remember you saying when we did a Thrill Your Soul’ session that I was flatlining on tai chi and meditation.

So right. And my results have been poor.

Time to do what thrills my soul!

I have given notice – one month to go.

🙂

Amanda

Ah, my old friend through many lifetimes, AMANDA — yet one more thing we have in common, being former meditation teachers.

Amanda says:

Oh, Rose, once again thoroughly cheered by that remark.

This entire thread has been helpful, inspiring and supportive.

I’m sure I’m not alone in saying thank you from the bottom of my heart.

(Where my neglected soul thrill may very possibly have been lurking!)

Amanda

Lilian says:

Responses to newletter:

Teleseminars: Yes, I approve! Lots of Cloud conferencing options are available now to help with the interpersonal interactions…

Lilian says:

Then you could explore lots of options in marketing these teleseminars too… people looove streaming things on their computers.

Hmm, that might be it actually. I appreciated how human your other soul thrill research items were.