Cutting a Cord of Attachment to a Lawyer. Paying the Hidden Price.

Trying to GET money through help from a lawyer. Will there be a price, even if you do win?

Trying to GET money through help from a lawyer. Will you pay a price, even if you do win?

Have you ever sued someone?

Had to file an insurance claim after a serious car crash or other big-deal problem that could be covered by insurance?

How about being so mad that you’re tempted to file a lawsuit, and going for an initial conversation with an attorney?

Of course sometimes that can be a smart move. (Except for when it isn’t such a smart move.) But what about paying a price for that lawsuit, or even that initial conversation to file an insurance claim?

Think that happens? Three words might serve as a hint: Cord of Attachment.

Paying the Price, What Does That Mean in RES?

Recently we’ve started to explore this theme, from the perspective of various skill sets in Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES).

Officially the discussion began with this post, “Paying the Price. What Does that Mean in RES?”

You Blog-Buddies still have an open invitation to guest post on this theme, and I know that many of you have many a story to tell.

Today’s article will consist of my sharing details from a session I facilitated with JOE. It was a session of RES Energy HEALING.

The healing centerpiece was when I facilitated cutting a cord of attachment. (Background about cutting cords of attachment in general is supplied at the end of this post.)

Background about Cutting THIS Cord of Attachment in Particular

Graciously JOE has given me permission to share the full details about what used to be in a certain cord of attachment that he used to have. A cord of attachment to an attorney.

This particular cord of attachment had an especially extensive set of cord dialog items. Three pages, when I wrote them down. (It has been years since I wrote down that long a series of cord items from removing a cord of attachment.)

A cord of attachment of a specialized kind, too. Sure, I’ve facilitated cutting other cords of attachment to an attorney. You kidding?

But this one was a great sample of cutting a cord of attachment when the relationship included discussing a lawsuit.

The Rest of Our Background, Before We Get to the Juicy Parts

Here’s all the background you need to know to appreciate the circumstances. JOE was in an accident. There was negligence on the part of Company X. JOE met with attorney Ms. Gladys, Esq. (“Gladys” for short. 😉 )

Sure, you’d expect this kind of conversation to be unpleasant, including a temporary reliving of the recent incident… and the dealing with injury that resulted.

But we adult humans living now? Hey, we’re tough, aren’t we? Any given day, we’ll likely go through plenty of unpleasant experiences, like having a car nearly cause a traffic accident during your morning commute or having a fight with your lover. We go through it. We deal.

There’s good reason why one of my mottoes in life, often spoken aloud, goes “No repining!” 😉

Although JOE might ordinarily have even proposed cutting the cord of attachment to Lawyer Gladys, I actually suggested it. (Note: It happens less than once a year, on average, that I will suggest to my client that a certain person be proposed as a candidate for cutting a cord of attachment. This RES session was unusual in several respects! )

To make sense of the cord item that follows, here’s all that you need to know:

JOE suffered a significant injury. Surgery was required. The surgery was successful, and JOE will be able to live a normal life, without pain and without much physical restriction. However, this was NOT obvious to JOE at the time he had this conversation with Gladys.

And if this particular cord of attachment hadn’t been cut, JOE’s life would have been limited — energetically, emotionally, and maybe physically — because of these cord items in his aura and subconscious mind.

As you may know, Blog-Buddies, every cord of attachment you’ve got repeats in your aura and subconscious mind at least once a day, often more frequently, until your death. Even if the person at the other end of your energetic cord – the cordee — has died.

Every day for the rest of your life.. unless that cord of attachment is cut with an effective skill set. (One of these is the system of use and teach, 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment®.

JOE’s Cord of Attachment to Gladys the Attorney

The scene for the incident that got stuck in this cord of attachment: JOE was with Gladys, discussing an insurance claim. JOE is going to be describing the accident in detail. Cord items are about the energetic and emotional subtext to what is happening during this conversation.

1. JOE: Scared to death.
  2. JOE: I was almost killed.
  3. JOE: Terrified about what will happen to me in the future.
  4. JOE: “I will be living a life of pain.”
  5. JOE: “It’s like, now I am crippled.”
  6. JOE: “I’ll never recover.”
  7. JOE: He starts telling Gladys about the accident.
  8. JOE: Reliving the moment I hit the ground.
  9. JOE: Reliving the moment I began to feel that my body was broken.
  10. JOE: Reliving the moment [later in the account of what happeneed, when JOE was in the hospital] when I found out my body was damaged.
  11. JOE: Reliving the moment when I found out I would have to have the surgery.
  12. JOE: Reliving the moment when I found out I would have to have a replacement body part inserted into me… to last for the rest of my life.
  13. JOE: “My body is spoiled now.”
  14. JOE: “Life is unsafe.”
  15. GLADYS: Listens to the words JOE is speaking as if she hears stories like this all the time. It’s routine.
  16. GLADYS: Although she’s acting perfectly nice, she accepts the finality of JOE’s injury.
  17. JOE: I’m not ready to accept that this event really happened to me.
  18. JOE: “I can’t accept this. I can’t move forward towards accepting what happened to me.”
  19. JOE: “I don’t want to accept what happened to me.
  20. JOE: [Feeling sick to my stomach.]

Background on 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment®

As noted in both the original paperback “Cut Cords of Attachment with Energy Spirituality” and the updated e-book, “Cut Cords of Attachment for Self-Healing

“Cords of attachment may be the most significant, treatable cause of problems in your life, keeping you stuck in old patterns.”

That means patterns of emotions, spiritual development, and behavior.

Healing this energetically is the specialty of Energy Spirituality, not other forms of holistic healing.

Unfortunately many people outside of this field are getting on the cord-cutting bandwagon, well meaning healers who are not practitioners of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES) but instead would like to include it since cutting cords of attachment has become trendy.

How much quality control will be present when a hobbyist or even a professional in an entirely different field of work just adds on some cord cutting?

If I’m trained as a chef, does that mean I could read an article on dentistry, then offer cavity removal as some kind of a la carte item on the menu?

I would like to teach you a quality way to cut cords of attachment that really works. It’s actually the only trademarked system in the U.S. for effective and permanent removal of cords of attachment.

1. I’d especially recommend “Cut Cords of Attachment for Self-Healing
  2. Or attending my Cut Cords of Attachment Workshop, Level 1. It’s given once a year.
  3. Also, in sessions of RES Energy HEALING, sometimes cutting a cord of attachment will be chosen by the RES expert… because it will be the most helpful skill set for you. And then you can experience first-hand how powerful the results can be. Actually RES contains many skill sets for energy healing. Trust that an RES expert will choose what will help you the most, given the intention for your session and what the RES expert identifies when doing preliminary research on your aura.

Here’s one last resource that you might find helpful to peruse, all posts helpfully tagged Cut Cords of Attachment.

Kira says:

I can relate peripherally to Joe. Losing a body part (even if it’s not a necessary one) hasn’t been a picnic for me, either. Having a cord item like that seems a pretty steep price.

Does that mean that RES has given Joe a refund? (Sorry, I know it’s a serious topic, but I couldn’t resist.)

Lilian says:

Tough situation for Joe, there… I’m glad he got that cord cut to help him, otherwise the sense of finality would have haunted him, even after he recovered physically.

Lilian says:

So you want guest posts Rose, hmm? I could re-write some comments into blog post form.

LILIAN, so glad you asked this.

* Comments are always welcome.

* Original blog posts (which are originally written as a blog post or very long comment that I may choose to elevate to a blog post) are also welcome.

* But not guest posts from you’ all where you go back over comments and turn them into guest posts.

Blog-Buddies, your contributions are such an important part of this blog.

LILIAN, about that Comment #2, yes, that is one of the logical consequences — or results — that JOE could expect as a result of having this cord of attachment cut… a more complete recovery with a sense of physical wholeness.

However, there are many, many more logical consequences that JOE could expect.

If you have had many sessions of RES with this healing centerpiece, you’re in a position to appreciate what some might have been. Same thing if you’re an RES apprentice or practitioner.

Just re-read the sequence of cord items with that in mind. A treasure trove of beautiful results may open itself up to your awareness.

Thank you so much for your Comment #1, KIRA. To me, what you’ve asked is not a joke but a tremendously profound question.

One of the humbling things about being an RES practitioner is this: “The karma stops here.”

You see, in life a person can pay back many things. For instance, a different “JOE” whose childhood was made tragic with being the victim of physical abuse and emotional cruelty.

Over the years, JOE has done many sessions with me, including dozens of sessions of Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis.

Based on these past-life regressions, I’m convinced that he really was paying back previous karma by having that childhood, horrible as it was.

Yet every time STUFF has been removed, JOE has been freed up from replaying versions of the physical abuse.

For instance, when the cord of attachment to his father was cut, JOE could stop subconsciously and energetically replaying an incident where he was being hit.

The calmness and clearer thinking that JOE has attained… this alone would make my entire career in RES worthwhile, so awed am I by JOE’s courage and all the results for him.

Because JOE has a son, G. And it took many sessions, but JOE no longer hits his son G.

There’s a difference, you see, between paying the price of suffering through unpleasant karma, which is a meant-to-be…

Versus “The pattern stops here.” As a beautiful being like JOE is able to use his free will — bolstered by RES sessions, or other means that are effective — and then he can to break the intergenerational cycle of physical abuse.

More about your Comment #1, KIRA, and the topic of losing a body part…

Dear, beautiful KIRA, sometimes we must pay a terrible price to keep living on earth. I’m sorry about the price but I am so glad that you’re still here.

When a person is willing to hear it, and that wouldn’t necessarily be right away, it can be comforting to know that your soul is inviolate.

Fire cannot burn it. Water cannot wet it. Surgery cannot remove it.

On a practical note, if any of you Blog-Buddies must go through a terrible medical ordeal, it can be so helpful to treat yourself to some RES sessions.

For example, in recent months I have been doing regular sessions for a magnificent man who is gravely ill. It’s as though the illness is giving him momentum to evolve extra rapidly.

During his sessions, sometimes we laugh. Sometimes we might even tear up a bit. Always we have a sense of awe, underlying this process of superb spiritual attainment.

Irene says:

Being seriously ill has been a driver for my spiritual growth, that’s for sure. Sort of makes priorities about what’s really important extra clear and totally unavoidable – at least it did for me.

I don’t like feeling ill, but I would not ever want to go back to being the person I was before, and the physical stuff is a big factor in who I am now.

Irene says:

I know there’s some cords of attachment to medical professionals that will be important to cut at some point.

And there have already been some really, really, really important things with significant impact to my physical health come up in RES healing sessions (even though the goal there is “only” emotional and spiritual healing).

Indeed, Brave IRENE. Just adding to your important Comment #15…

What’s the difference between being an RES CLIENT versus between being an RES PRACTITIONER?

We RES experts are vividly aware that there could be many other kinds of STUFF besides cords of attachment that would be a bigger priority to address in a session, more important than cutting a cord of attachment.

Yes, it is important to know about the helpfulness of properly cutting a cord of attachment.

It’s often a tricky dance for me, helping people to know about this… and yet not encouraging people to think that (supposedly) “RES = cutting cords of attachment.”

I know that you are aware of this, IRENE. Just pointing it out for all you Blog-Buddies. Please spread the word, if you would.

This is why it isn’t wise to try to order up a “Cord-Cutting Session.”

In sessions of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES), you simply bring an intention. Or craft one while you’re in session with the RES expert.

Then the session facilitator either reads your aura or does a Skilled Empath Merge; assesses what is the biggest priority for STUFF removal during your session given your intention… and then moves forward the most appropriate healing centerpiece.

Irene says:

Very true, Rose!

This is why I still have those cords. The other stuff you’ve facilitated healing for was way more important to my goals and priorities than cutting the cords I might have.

Lilian says:

Thanks for your comments here Rose.

As you can tell, this topic has been thought provoking for me 🙂

It’s unfashionable to admit that things shouldn’t always be easy. But there’s nothing wrong with us if we meet challenges. It just means life is serving our progress.

Lilian says:

Hmm, my brain tends to think of things better “in conversation” than in “speech” form, hence all the commenting. That will have to be my attempt at contributing here! Unexplained tangents and all…

Kira says:

Re comment #7, it’s not the question that I was apologizing for, it’s the flippant tone. After I wrote it, it seemed like I was reducing something really spiritually important to the level of the mundane, but I still found it cute.

I opted to apologize rather than rewrite the comment. Partly because rewriting it the way it deserved would have entailed many more words from me than you wrote. I’m not as good at being concise.

Kira says:

Re comment #12, knowing my soul is inviolate has been comforting all along. The hard part of this for me is aesthetic; my body is among my canvases to make art with.

My closest friend was sympathizing with me and pointed out that eventually, I can be back to almost the same, and her words reminded me that Michelangelo’s famous Pieta in St. Peter’s was put back together after being hit with a sledgehammer. I can also take comfort in the Japanese art of Kintsugi, in which cracks are filled with gold to make a damaged item even more beautiful than before it was damaged. 🙂

Kira says:

Lilian, comment #20 reminds me of writing essays for college applications. I wrote that I like challenges.

It’s both true and not: I like some challenges, but not others. But I do think I would find life boring if there were no challenges whatsoever!

Lilian says:

Kira, I realise that this post might bring particular thoughts up in you. Even from my own experience, I know that dealing with “root chakra issues” in our animal bodies is really tough.

Lilian says:

I love that comment about Kintsugi. 🙂

Beauty in survival and repair. I might even buy some as a symbol of what I’ve repaired in myself. Yup, I might just do that.

Kira says:

I had a dash of inspiration while writing about Kintsugi—there is gold body paint, and I could color my scars gold. I intend to make use of that idea sometime.

I couldn’t remember the name of the art form, so I had to look it up before posting. In the process, I saw several pictures. It really is beautiful.

Kira says:

Re comment #25, I certainly can’t say I’ve been unaffected by this, especially considering that I just wrote about one way I was affected; but I think it tends to be worse for others than it has been for me. My various doctors, nurses, and other medical personnel periodically tell me they’re impressed by how cheerful and well-adjusted I’ve been.

Kira says:

Lilian, I think you would also relate to my favorite tree. When my husband and I moved into our house, one of the small oak trees close to our back patio was broken almost in half, with the top part folded over and hanging almost to the ground. We moved in in January, so it was winter; I was afraid the tree would die.

Kira says:

But when spring was far enough along that all the trees had all their leaves, I discovered that the broken oak tree was the leafiest of all the nearby trees. I think that having most of its leaves hanging lower means that they get more sunshine than they did when the tree was whole and growing tall.

Kira says:

I felt an immediate kinship with that tree (this was well before my cancer diagnosis) because of the depression I’d been thru.

What I recently went thru and am going thru now is nothing compared to deep depression.

As for the tree, it was very obviously broken that first year, but currently, I can’t tell that it broke; the trunk healed over and it looks as if it just decided to grow downward instead of upward.