The World's First Workshop All About Skilled Empath Merge. A Guest Post by ISABELLA CATES

Skilled Empaths Isabella Cates, US, and Erik Melo, Mexico

Skilled Empaths Isabella Cates, US, and Erik Melo, Mexico

Everybody in that first super-advanced workshops for empaths was successful. The guest post below began as a modest chunk of comment, a thank you that was attached to a blog post where I had described doing a Skilled Empath Merge with a crystal.

I’m elevating it to the status of guest post. Partly because this brand new workshop seemed to this (empath coach) like a historic event in the story of Empath Empowerment®. And partly to encourage some of the nine other course participants to share their experiences during and after.

Okay, your turn, ISABELLA.

There’s Skilled Empath Merge and then There’s Skilled Empath Merge

The workshop this past weekend was absolutely incredible. If you think you have learned how to do Skilled Empath Merge, so you know how to do Skilled Empath Merge, and that’s that…. think again!

WOW!

Easiest thing I have ever done, and one of the most transformational.

I am so happy and honored to have been a part of that group. Every person there was amazing. And I think anyone else from this community who might have participated would have been amazing as well.

There is a deep acknowledgement that comes with exchanging Skilled Empath Merges that is like nothing else.

I fell in love with everyone there at the workshop, and by extension with much more of humanity.

Thanks, Rose. ? ? ?

Note from Empath Coach Rose

This kid, this ISABELLA CATES, began having sessions of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES) when in her early twenties. Some eight years later, ISABELLA is an RES Practitioner, authorized to do phone and Skype sessions, as well as helping clients in person. Plus she lives in Householder Enlightenment.

What else? ISABELLA facilitates sessions of Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis®, and she’s skilled enough to have taken in stride a kind of acknowledgment that many a past-life regression expert would envy.

Imagine having a client find your work valuable enough to fly across an ocean so he could have sessions with you. And make the trip back again. And yet again. Growing like crazy every time. Actually, growing more sane and successful!

Really, it’s astounding to me how much this ISABELLA CATES has learned about RES, and how superbly she does it all. Yet somehow it is still possible to teach her more, apparently. 😉

To contact RES Practitioner ISABELLA CATES for a session, email her at isabellacatesres@gmail.com .

You’ll find more information about her and other RES experts here.

Want to see our group photo from the Empath Empowerment 2 Workshop?

Here is one. And here is a second photo of empath workshop grads.

A larger photograph, including all course participants and Empath Coach Rose… is not available for public view. (We always allow course participants to not go public with their leading-edge RES super-skills.)

Lilian says:

Wonderful. Lovely group of kind souls.

Isabella C. says:

Thank you, Rose! So sweet and generous…

RES is the easy and obvious career choice for me. I do have it good that way.

It’s just that I designed my life for this, so here I am.

Isabella C. says:

You got the hard job, Rose.

We got the easy jobs. I get to sit back and wait for it all to be revealed to me. I just hear the ding of the oven… mmm, it’s ready! Rose has done all that translating, that wrangling and writing and teaching and trying! Made it human… how has it turned out? I just dig in and enjoy. Yum yum yum!

Definitely we did a lot of hard work on this on the other side, before incarnating, hoping this would work. There was a whole team us. Just saying…. 🙂

Kira says:

I’m sorry not to have had the chance to meet you in person, Isabella. But not attending the workshop was the right decision.

Looking forward to a future version!

Lilian says:

Isabella, I love your comment there. That’s exactly what I’ve been hoping to hear. 🙂

Isabella C. says:

Thanks Lilian!

Kira, I’m sure you did make the right decision for yourself… we’ll meet at another workshop, and I will be so excited!!! Blog-buddies are like celebrities to me. But better. And you’re one of the most fascinating. 🙂

Lilian says:

You is welcome! You know, reading about what you are all working to build with Rose makes me happy.

I like how your name means “God is my oath.”

Lilian says:

My off-blog name means “wisdom”, but spelt with a zany Z… destined to be slightly bonkers. :-p

Good at maths: still struggling with adjusting to this new age.. and glad to find that there are souls who can help me.

sandra says:

Yes, Isabella! Rose has done all of the hard work, though I’m sure she is having as much fun as the rest of us!

Wish I could have been at this workshop. I will be at “The New Strong” workshop in July. Can’t wait to meet whoever comes!

David B says:

Thanks for the little taste, Isabella. I’d love to come to some workshops one day too.
    🙂

Kira says:

Thanks, Isabella, for comment #7!

I find myself fascinating, which feels great, but I do sometimes think that perhaps others won’t be quite as interested. Nice to know I’m not overdoing it terribly!

Isabella C. says:

Oh, David, I hope you come sometime!!! Would so love to meet you in person.

Lilian, I didn’t know that about my name! Cool! And you are hilarious calling yourself slightly bonkers. 🙂 Hahahah….

Sandra, can’t wait to see you at “The New Strong”!! Yay!