Caution: Read no further if you are staunchly anti-abortion. Because I won’t hide my equally strong, and different, values on this highly-charged issue.
I won’t even call anti-abortionists by their chosen label “Pro Life.” Because I believe that, if you really care about life, the life of a human woman must come first. Being alive, and having free will, she has the right to make decisions after the start of a pregnancy.
The term “Pro Life” is a mockery to me, since it disrespects the life (and free will) of a woman who happens to get pregnant.
That said, Blog-Buddies, if you are willing to read further, I think you’ll be educated and inspired.
That’s what happens to me every time I facilitate cutting a cord of attachment that my client has to the start of a fertility connection. One that ended through miscarriage, abortion, adoption, or an early death.
Did You Know THIS About Cutting Cords of Attachment?
Whenever the cordee is deceased, there is always the possibility of a ghost complicating the energy healing process. This holds true for ANY cord of attachment to someone who has died.
Sometimes — not always, but sometimes — the person’s astral presence continues on earth after the lifetime — although that soul could move on to its next right place, its heaven. (There are a few exceptions, beyond the scope of this article to discuss.)
Anyway, what do we call it when a soul stays here, on earth, in its energy body? A ghost.
Either intermittently or regularly, a ghost can haunt a person. Including a woman like Gladys who wisely terminated a pregnancy.
And if you knew the circumstances, which will of course be withheld here, you would most likely agree about the wisdom of Gladys’ decision. Unless you just don’t believe that a woman has the right to exercise her reproductive rights. In which case, remember that I did warn you to avoid reading today’s article, right?
Personally I can’t resist adding this. IMO, a better name for “Pro-Life” would be “Sperm Worshippers.” Because so many adamant abortion opponents seem to sanctify one little part of a man, his one-time transmission of seed, over the entirety of an existing woman’s life: Her lifestyle, liberty, health, and identity.
Is it really “pro-life” to believe that any woman who happens to be impregnated must now be sacrificed to her fertility? While the man who donated the seed goes free to live his life, on his terms, without necessarily having any obligation whatsoever?
Phew! Nobody Said Abortion Was a Lighthearted Topic
Okay, let’s return to the realm of the relatively non-controversial, but maybe for you unexpected…
Dealing with a ghost was part of the service provided when this particular cord of attachment was cut for Gladys.
Yeah, non-controversial. Right. 😉
Look, here’s a summary of what happened when I facilitated cutting this cord of attachment for Gladys, which was complicated…
Because the Cordee Had Become a Ghost
And not just a typical ghost but an angry ghost. As happens whenever I facilitate cutting a cord of attachment and a ghost is involved, the session includes moving out the ghost for keeps. Part of the service, folks.
Here’s what Gladys and I learned about this particular ghost:
Originally he had a life contract for a very brief experience of pregnancy. This abortion was a meant-to-be, like most abortions and miscarriages — I wouldn’t be in a position to use the word “all,” although I suspect that is usually true.
Plus, did you know this? Some miscarriages occur because the soul changes its mind and requests that the life not move forward. Like being in a bus and you pull on that chain thing to tell the driver, “Please make a stop. I want to get out.”
Regarding the soul I’ll call “Joe,” he had arranged to experience human life at Earth School for fewer than six weeks. There can be many reasons why a soul would make such an arrangement!
Anyway, the purpose of his brief life contract was to be a pleasure and an education for Joe, like dipping his toes in the water of incarnation on earth. It’s different for humans who live here since the start of the Age of Awakening!
Why Did Joe Become a Ghost, Then?
Joe fell in love with Gladys as a mother. That became a problem since his original life contract was meant to be short.
During the pregnancy, Joe forgot that he had agreed to such a short start of a life. Only! He became angry and resentful that Gladys was terminating the pregnancy.
Incidentally, this is not the first time that I’ve helped a client where the soul of the cordee stuck around after the termination of a pregnancy. To me, it’s a quick but poignant, and very important, part of problem-solving when cutting a cord of attachment.
Nevertheless, this was the first time since 1986 that I encountered a ghost who was angry at my client.
Angry Joe was, though,. And evidently he’d been sticking around ever since the abortion, blaming Gladys and scolding her.
Well, that ended, soon as I co-created this session with Divine help. Phew!
The ghost’s rage ceased. Joe wound up apologizing to Gladys, actually, telling her what a great mother she would have been (and could be later to somebody else). Gladys got to say goodbye.
Both this part of the session AND moving out the cord of attachment allowed this abortion to finally be over for Gladys.
But even if a stuck spirit hadn’t been a factor at all, cords of attachment to shorter periods of pregnancy tend to be very intense. Below is the complete set of cord items, which Gladys graciously gave me permission to share with you in this educational post.
A Few Technical Points That Might Interest You
The cordee was a soul who was observing the constuction of the start of a body. The body in preparation was not, technically, a “person.”
During pregnancy, a soul can be positioned inside the mother-to-be’s aura, even look out through her eyes or other parts of her body.
But much of the time, even for several months after birth, the soul is not localized in the developing or new body.
How do I know this? From many sessions of Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis®. And also from RES sessions where I facilitated cutting cords of attachment after a miscarriage or abortion, or the death of a child.
Therefore, how do I react when I hear well-meaning people fixate on “The Life” or “The Person” or “Killing”?
Of course, everyone has the right to a belief system around abortion, and my perspective is hardly the only one that a good person could have. Here I’m just sharing my professional work at my RES blog.
Incidentally, Gladys was using birth control when she got pregnant anyway. And she had been in a relationship with the sperm donor, but that relationship had ended.
Anyway, here comes the set of cord items that got stuck in Gladys’ cord of attachment to soul involved in the pregnancy.
Cutting a Cord of Attachment to a Relationship that Included an Abortion
In the Recovery Room, after the abortion procedure has been done.
- GLADYS: Feeling very alone, with a familiar kind of loneliness.
- GLADYS: “Of course, I’m alone.”
- GLADYS: “When it matters, I’m always alone.”
- THE SOUL INVOLVED IN THE PREGNANCY: Watching her.
- THE SOUL INVOLVED IN THE PREGNANCY: I hope you suffer.
- THE SOUL INVOLVED IN THE PREGNANCY: “You killed me.”
- THE SOUL INVOLVED IN THE PREGNANCY: “You will pay for this.
- THE SOUL INVOLVED IN THE PREGNANCY: Furious.
- GLADYS: Feeling like a bad person. (A thought fed by patterns in collective consciousness.)
- GLADYS: Feeing cursed, because I had the abortion. (A thought fed by patterns in collective consciousness.)
- GLADYS: “Of course, I’ll never be able to have children in the future.”
- GLADYS: “Having this child was my only chance.”
Logical Consequences that Gladys Could Expect
With the cord gone, these are some of the results (a.k.a. “Logical consequences) that Gladys could expect:
- None of that feeling, widely popularized by anti-abortion activists, that a woman automatically feels bad long after the abortion. (I wish every abortion provider could have an RES practioners on staff; and the same for attorneys who help married people to get divorces.)
- Gladys’ usual sense of connection to people she loves can return. In contrast to what? Being subconsciously and energetically imprinted, for the rest of her life, by upset emotions during the abortion procedure.
- Gladys left her RES session with a restored sense of being a good person who has made a responsible choice.
- And now she looks forward to having children in the future, when she is in an appropriate relationship and otherwise the circumstances are favorable for her making a lifetime commitment to becoming a mother.
What About You? Are You Qualified to Cut a Cord of Attachment to Someone Now Deceased?
If you’re wondering about this, Blog-Buddies, good. That would be a highly practical question.
Once you get yourself solid skills (see more on that at the end of this article), it is fine to facilitate cutting just about any cord of attachment for yourself.
An exception? For an RES hobbyist to cut the cord of attachment to a cordee who committed suicide, or who died in any other way.
My recommendation. Do not facilitate cutting a cord of attachment to any pregnancy termination, whatever the circumstances. Or to any cordee who is now deceased.
Be smart about this, Blog-Buddies. Book a session with an expert at Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES). This is a job for somebody with extra knowledge and skills, just in case there does happen to be ghost involvement. That way, you can enjoy better growth on your personal path.
Yes, You Can Learn Effective Skills to Cut Cords of Attachment for Self-Healing
“Cords of attachment may be the most significant, treatable cause of problems in your life, keeping you stuck in old patterns.”
That means patterns of being emotionally stuck, seeking spiritual development, and solving ordinary (but annoying) problems with behavior.
Healing these patterns energetically is the specialty of Energy Spirituality, not other forms of holistic healing like energy medicine.
Unfortunately many people outside of this field are getting on the cord-cutting bandwagon, well meaning healers who are not practitioners of RES but instead would like to include it since cutting cords of attachment has become trendy.
How much quality control will be present when a hobbyist or even a professional in an entirely different field of work just adds on some cord cutting?
If I’m trained as a chef, does that mean I could read an article on dentistry, then offer cavity removal as some kind of a la carte item on the menu?
I would like to teach you a quality way to cut cords of attachment that really works. It’s actually the only trademarked system in the U.S. for effective and permanent removal of cords of attachment: 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment®.
- I’d especially recommend “Cut Cords of Attachment for Self-Healing“
- Or attending my Cut Cords of Attachment Workshop, Level 1. It’s given once a year.
- Strongly recommended is learning skills of aura reading BEFORE you start cutting any cords of attachment. You’ll do a much better job. My Aura Reading Workshop, Level 1, is also given once a year. This year it is June 11-12, 2016.
- Also, in RES sessions of aura healing and transformation, sometimes cutting a cord of attachment will be chosen by the RES expert… because it will be the most helpful skill set for you. And then you can experience first-hand how powerful the results can be. Actually RES contains many skill sets for energy healing. Trust that an RES expert will choose what will help you the most, given the intention for your session and what the RES expert identifies when doing preliminary research on your aura.
Here’s one last resource that you might find helpful, from our HOT TOPICS. (See that near the top of this blog?) Always a great place to get an introduction of RES specialties. This one is Cut Cords of Attachment, Top 10 List