The Powerful Presence of an Aura Reader

What kind of energy presence do you radiate?

What kind of energy presence do you radiate?

Did you ever long to have a big energy presence, one that would cause others to stop in their tracks? (Or, at least, respect you.)

Here I think of my former friend, sweet Gladys, who became a staunch Born-Again Christian. In her zeal she emailed me. I must paraphrase, because I received this message over 20 years ago. The gist of it burned into my brain, though:

“Now I’m truly alive. I live for the light of Christ. I want to have a presence that makes everyone who meets me lights up in that exact same way, with the sacred flame burning brighter and brighter within them until they must believe.”

Gladys isn’t the only one I know who has sometimes related to the need for presence in ways like these:

• Because I believe in this religious (or spiritual or political) path, I want a presence that powerfully broadcasts the message
  • A desire for more power
  • A desire for higher social status
  • A desire for fame and influence
  • A longing to bless the world through righteous spiritual influence
  • An urgent need to help other people — and believing that a stronger presence would help make that happen
  • “I’m going to show all those people who haven’t given me enough respect.” What assumption is included here? “Gaining respect from new people will make up for how, in the past, I’ve been treated badly.”

I’ve had some of these desires in the past. How about you, Blog-Buddies? Have desires like these ever motivated you to seek a stronger presence? (Remember, Blog-Buddies, you’re free to comment here anonymously. Just write in the first line, “Call  me Zorro” or whatever.)

It’s common, for instance, to desire that one’s personal energies will become strong enough so that other people recognize your goodness, your importance, your message, your sexiness, your beauty, your whatever.

And what could be wrong with that?

Beware this Shortcut to “Presence”

Sweet seekers of presence are sometimes encouraged to seek guidance. Could be from Jesus. Or guardian angels. Or “Spirit,” which is widely believed (inaccurately) to be a cool way of asking for help from God.

Sadly, the one who strives for a bigger spiritual presence in ways like these… risks spiritual addiction or even extreme spiritual addiction.

Energetic presence doesn’t improve. Ironically, what does happen, as a kind of side effect?

Spiritual addiction results in a loss of personal identity. This blahs out a person’s energy presence.

What’s ironic about that? Because your unique way of being yourself — that, above all else, is what your energy presence is designed to proclaim.

What DOES Show in Your Energy Presence? Always.

Your auric modeling shows.

Auric modeling means that the state of your aura registers subconsciously whenever a person is in the room with you or on the phone (in real time) or you are Skyping. (Click here to learn more about auric modeling.)

I’m very curious about what happens to auric modeling after somebody learns to do what every ordinary person with average mental health can do. (What if, beyond that, you’re smart, selfactualizing, etc.? Then you can expect to be especially good at this.) Good at what???

Drumroll…

Aura reading. Reading auras. Energetic literacy. In particular, Stage Three Energetic Literacy.

Admittedly, Stage Three Energetic Literacy isn’t as fancy as aura reading can be. But with that much skill for reading auras, you’ve got basic, everyday, useful energetic literacy. For life. Quite indispensable in the Age of Awakening!

Of course, learning to read auras does not require that you SEE auras. Do all of you Blog-Buddies understand this point?

Anyway, does learning to read auras improve a person’s auric modeling? I don’t know the answer to this practical question, not yet, but here’s how I’m planning to research it just a few weeks from today.

Researching How Improved Aura Reading Skills Can Improve a Person’s Aura

Soon I’ll be offering the Aura Reading Workshop, Level 1. This unique workshop, based on the system of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses® has been given on three continents by now. For many years, what has been the success rate for students? 100%.

So this particular Rose Rosetree workshop is offered just once a year. And it’s quite a big deal for people who aim to fast-track their energy reading skills. For the June 10-11, 2016 workshop, students from far and wide, as well as locals from the Washington, D.C. metro area, have already registered. (We still have room for more, and I would encourage you to consider attending.)

Well, this year I’m going to include something new. Early on, I’ll research one volunteer’s aura. At graduation, I’ll do an after picture. Research on changing one variable, right? How does adding energetic literacy skills change a person’s energy presence?

Researching How Learning to Read Auras Changes Personal Power

The seven chakra databanks that I’m planning to research… add up to personal presence:

1. Aura Reading Root Chakra Databank for Presence in the Room
  2. Aura Reading Belly Chakra Databank for Flow of Energy When with Other People
  3. Aura Reading Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Leadership
  4. Aura Reading Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Self-Confidence
  5. Aura Reading Heart Chakra Databank for Self-Esteem
  6. Aura Reading Throat Chakra Databank for Communicating to Gain Respect
  7. Aura Reading High Heart Chakra Databank for Soul Thrill (Expressing the Soul in Everyday Life)

Do I know in advance what the results of this aura reading research will show?

Can gaining skill at reading auras directly strengthen personal presence? I’ll report back later.

Meanwhile.. my next blog post will share what I’ve already learned about…  how aura reading can indirectly help to strengthen your personal presence.

As we start on this theme, I’d love to hear your thoughts. For instance:

What have YOU done lately to bolster your presence? (Whether socially or energetically.)

What impresses you about OTHER PEOPLE related to presence? (And what doesn’t impress you? Not one bit.)

Amanda says:

Rose, this whole recent theme has been so helpful for me.

I have indeed desired to have more presence. Generally at times when in fact I have none, or am treated as if I have none – when in some way life or people are being unrewarding.

I tend to focus in on what I can do, and sloowly find myself exiting those situations.

I don’t particularly find myself wanting to hang around and ‘show them’ – or at least, I do, but that’s a further clue to exit.

I don’t have to prove myself to anyone but me. But I do owe it to myself to find people who are not hard work!

Amanda

Isabelle says:

Interesting post as always (what is a synonym for ‘interesting’…I always use this word…interesting…will have to look up synonyms :-))

I can relate to what you write, Amanda.

Isabelle says:

I have also desired to have more presence, or ‘power’.

For example at one course at university (almost all of them)…

The times when I share my thoughts when discussing something, I always feel as if I speak a different language than the professor and the ones I study with.

Isabelle says:

I think that the way I…think…is more complex than the way many of those at my classes think.

Before I would have wished to change this. To gain more respect. Or I would have criticized myself a lot for being such a complex thinker.

Isabelle says:

But I have learned to live with this more. ‘I don’t have to prove myself to anyone but me.’, as Amanda said.

And thank God there are some people who appreciate my complex, critical thinking…outside school.

Isabelle says:

Oh, and I forgot: I am highly proud of myself for daring to share my opinions at school! Much easier as before, being more skilled as an empath.

Kira says:

I have rarely wished specifically for a big energy presence, but I’ve wished for plenty of the things you list above at various times in my life: fame/influence, a way to help others en masse, a higher social status, and showing people who teased me that I’m worthy of respect.

Also, I’ve often wanted to be a good influence, although without the specific goals of religion or politics. Spiritual path, yes, but only fairly recently (2013) and briefly.

Kira says:

The rare time during which I did wish for a big energy presence was after reading Piers Anthony’s science fiction Cluster series and a few related books. He used the concept of aura in an interesting way in those; it was measurable and the more of it a person had, the more charismatic that person was.

I did find myself wishing to be high-aura as defined in those books, for most or all of my aforementioned reasons.

Kira says:

Interestingly, I do apparently have a big energy presence—not necessarily in the spiritual sense, but in the opposite-of-fatigue sense.

People often tell me they wish they had as much energy as me, or ask me where I get all my energy. My radiation oncologist just said that today, in fact, when I showed her a video of myself singing “I Will Survive” with breast-cancer-related lyrics that I wrote.

David B says:

Another surprise, Rose.
    I thought you’d be talking about removing Stuff to improve presence. Clearing the fog to allow the light to shine.

But this is a bit more subtle, on auric modeling.

David B says:

It’s useful to differentiate meaning though. From your opening, sometimes what people are looking for there is charisma.

There is what might be called personal presence, which seems to be what those listed databanks are about – confidence, respect, etc.

David B says:

Thinking about it, I realize I see charisma and personal presence as different but perhaps it’s more that I see charisma less positively.

And then there is spiritual and divine presence. Thats more powerful but subtle and only recognized by some.

Michael Anderson says:

I’m so very excited to be able to attend the workshop! Can’t wait to start developing my literacy.

Rachel says:

When I read some of the profiles you did in Magnetize Money of the hugely successful, enlightened people e.g. Warren Buffet or the director of Ikea (don’t remember his name right now), I recall observing that their auras were absolutely huge, each databank going out many, many miles.

I guess they would definitely have presence!

What makes people have such huge auras? Is it just sheer force of personality?

Lilian says:

Again Kira, you’re a lady after my own heart. Your “I will survive” anecdote made me lol. 🙂

Lilian says:

Honestly, I know I can switch on something in my personality to when I want to to get respect from people.

In the past, people have dumped too much responsibility on my shoulders because of it. Or I’ve not been able to judge how much responsibility to take on… either/both ways.

Lilian says:

I know that I have plenty of leadership skill that I can develop over my life… but I’ve certainly given up any desire to be a hero… ( not even just for day :-p )

Lilian says:

But feeling that confidence in myself, all the way to my core is a different thing.

Not feeling conflicted by what other people see in me is something else. I want to be able to have a presence that people respect, but also that allows me to express my human vulnerability.

Lilian says:

lol, so that’s many lifetimes of personal growth to go, I think.

Lilian says:

ISABELLE: I’m glad you’re accepting your originality, imagination and intelligence. 🙂 University courses are still only “entry level” doorways to deeper levels of learning. Let your ideas develop and you’ll find uses for them. You’ll find your own validation.

MICHAEL ANDERSON, I’m so excited about this too. Thanks for commenting here at the blog.

Isabella C. says:

This is such a great idea! Such a simple idea but with big impact, I predict.

Kira says:

Lilian, thanks for comment #15!

I discovered one of my friends (I don’t know who) had posted my video to The Breast Cancer Site’s blog, so I mentioned that on Facebook (with a link) this weekend and lots of my friends have been sharing it.

Kira says:

Back to the post topic, I really love the idea of researching this at the workshop.

Given the timing, I doubt I can make it to this workshop (I think that’s the weekend right before the Confluence program book is due to the printer, so chances are good I’ll be glued to my computer), but I’ll be looking forward to hearing about the results.

Dana K. says:

My presence has improved by reducing technique time and doing the empath exercises in Roses book The Empowered Empath.

I used to avoid chit chat and also would allow others to carry on with their erroneous assumptions of me.

Dana K. says:

I just didn’t think it was worthwhile to correct them and I’m sure it was stuff related and also disrespectful towards them and me.

Dana K. says:

For example my neighbor assumed for whatever ridiculous reason I wasn’t much of a cook and used to try to tell me ideas of things I could cook for my family.

Actually I cook a lot and have been for years.

Dana K. says:

It was as though I would let others one up me so they could feel good about themselves while I secretly disrespected them.

Yuck.

Dana K. says:

So how refreshing it has been since I transitioned into speaking up, correcting mistaken assumptions, talking about whatever with people I run across (not necessarily something super deep).

And knowing that hey, I like to talk about deep topics but I don’t have the corner on happiness or other Very key aspects in life.

It is surprisingly fulfilling to connect in this surface way and definitely brings more presence.

Thanks so much to everyone who has commented today.

In particular, DANA K, I’ve got to tell you that what you’ve written here has made my day.

Irene says:

This is a really interesting conversation.

What’s the difference between having a sense of self and personal presence? Is it primarily that the sense of self would be what I notice about myself and that the personal presence would be what others notice about me?

(How can you tell having a sense of self at all is new to me!? 🙂 )

Irene says:

I may have tried this strategy in unconscious ways or using different words to describe it perhaps. But I can’t remember deliberately seeking a stronger presence.

I was more interested in trying to be invisible. And hoping in that way both to avoid unskilled empath merges and Stuff (a very, very ineffective workaround!) and to somehow inspire/help others by not having a strong personal presence (which makes no sense; Stuff-laden decisions often don’t!)

Irene says:

I do notice that learning RES skills (empath skills and aura reading to mention a few) has helped me become more comfortable with having others notice my presence.

Probably that presence is also stronger, but that I don’t notice that as much. It’s just so nice to enjoy my strong sense of self. 🙂