Loving Nature, Not the Same as Loving God. A Guest Post by IRENE

IRENE's photograph, and then her guest post featuring the great insights to go with it.

IRENE’s photograph, and then her guest post featuring the great insights that go with it.

The Divine is different from nature.

Now, this is a pretty obvious point, especially to RES folks.

But I’ve come across many people who confused the two, revering the natural world, endowing it with god-like characteristics and looking to it for guidance.

At the very least, many people consider that nature is smarter than us humans who mess things up so badly with pollution and pollution, hatred and war.

Me, Mess Things Up Too? A Bit? Ever?

I wouldn’t have counted myself among those people. However I was mixing them up a little without really realizing it.

• They are not the same.
  • Nature is valuable, important and beautiful but it is not God.

I spent the recent Canadian holiday weekend on a small island off the coast of British Columbia. I’d just watched a family of sea otters swim past going one way and sea lions going by in the other direction.

An eagle flew overhead, hummingbirds buzzed by, birds twittered, bees hummed, and ocean waves lapped the shore.

I sat on a quiet bench surrounded by trees looking out over the ocean channel to forested islands in the distance. The sun climbed in the sky, playing peekaboo with the clouds. Pristine, peaceful, natural beauty.

Using an RES Technique to Co-Create with the Divine

Then I started doing my Technique Time.  I was almost tempted to pay attention to and include some of the natural energy around me during my technique.

Before I had RES skills, I would not have clearly noticed the difference. But Divine light is very, very different than the nature energy around me. This became very clear when using an RES skill set for aura READING.

And now I’m able to distinguish the difference and avoid diluting/distorting the technique to lower (and less effective) vibrations if I’m using an RES skill set for aura HEALING.

Beautiful as my environment is, teeming with the purity and life of nature, it is not Divine.

Knowing the difference so viscerally is going to make it considerably easier for me to stay surface-level during my every day life (especially as a plant and environmental empath!) as well as supporting another degree of effortlessness in my technique time when I team up with the Divine.

How You Can, Personally, Co-Create with God

Note from Rose in her role as Enlightenment Coach.

Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES) includes many techniques that you can use, for different purposes, and the techniques are effective because you are co-creating with your chosen form of the Divine. Skill sets include ones for energy READING, energy HEALING, and Empath Empowerment®.

All include ways to co-create with God. This is surprisingly easy, once you find your way in.

Resources like these are perfect for celebrating a holiday weekend and the spirit of summertime joy. Here are three of them:

Aura Reading Workshop, Level 1 — offered just once this year, it’s coming up in two weeks, June 11-12. You can learn this skill and be good at it! Find out how much more energetic literacy means than the common (and incredibly limiting idea), “Seeing auras means reading auras, and it’s all about the colors.”

Aura Reading Through All Your Senses: Deeper Perception Made Practical — a how-to with more than 100 techniques for energetic literacy. Useful for your life, not just so you can say, “I co-create with God in order to read auras. And I’m surprisingly good at that.”

Let Today Be a Holiday: 365 Ways to Co-Create with God — a daybook, adding variety to your ways of teaming up with your Highest Power, favorite Ascended Master (like Jesus or Athena), or Archangel. Play safely, folks, and have a quietly awesome time! (For some readers, this is their favorite Rose Rosetree book.)

Isabella Cates says:

Fascinating! Irene, your clients (future RES clients, I mean, should your goal come to pass) will be so well served by you, your clear-headedness and willingness to learn!

Isabella Cates says:

There is the Divine within Earth, just as with everything.

Any way that you can access higher energies (which is really ANY WHERE nowadays) there’s potential for thinking astral is Divine. Or not thinking much of anything one way or the other. 😉

Isabella Cates says:

I don’t mean to be confusing here, but the scene you describe, Irene, just sounds kissed with the Divine.

And the astral is there too. Tucked within.

And the human. Obviously.

Depends on your positioning of consciousness, huh?

Isabella Cates says:

I agree though, that nature worshipping type ideas are usually all about the astral. Sometimes quite low astral! (Not always..)

Isabella Cates says:

And “Earth” is different from “nature,” yes.

Irene says:

It’s hard to describe a visceral experience like this.

Irene says:

The Divine felt higher somehow, like light and the essence of life and space. Totally effortless and definitely not surface-level.

Both could be described as clean and pure but they’re just in entirely different dimensions. There really is no comparison. The words happen to be similar sometimes, but the experience of each is radically different.

(And noticing that is only for technique time! 🙂 )

Irene says:

So sweet, Isabella, thank you! 🙂

Irene says:

Consciousness positioning definitely changes a lot. And the effortless awareness that I’ve learned with RES aura reading skills makes it so much easier to know what I’m noticing.

I don’t think it’s a surprise that this experience happened shortly after I completed mentoring for Aura Reading Level 1!

Kira says:

That’s pretty cool, Irene!

I tend to take knowledge like that for granted, partly because I often don’t have concrete experiences to point to; I just *know.* It’s great to read stuff like this put into words, so I can know that I know it.

Lilian says:

We still have to look after nature though… for evolutionary reasons if nothing else!

Lilian says:

Disclaimer: I’m generally confused as to which types of empath I am (I know, RES A for effort, C for attainment :-p) but I’m likely to be an environmental empath. So that’s another layer of complication.

Lilian says:

I’ve known not to worship nature and earth, as such, but I do honour her, she is just so inventive. Like Irene says:

“Nature felt filled with life, but also wholesome, earthy and surface-focused, like every individual organism is paying attention to their own survival and their own needs, no fuss or worry.”

Lilian says:

Hah! Did you know that I focus on mathematical modelling of cellular biology? (biochemistry mixed with evolutionary trade-offs, ecological niches and whatnot…)

I’m fascinated with how things survive and produce this diversity and abundance.

Lilian says:

So thanks Irene for having a similar intuition about Nature and capturing it so well in words.

Lilian says:

Nature is separate but it does dance with the Divine, like (but in a different way to how) human-consciousness dances with the Divine.

I love seeing how science shows us these inner workings, even in inanimate materials.

Even your biro is a bit of a miracle.

I guess nature must be feeling the shift as much as we are… I don’t know.

LILIAN, about your Comment #12, I will post an article about different types of empath TODAY.

In the comments section, I am to address this “Generally confused” part.

Lilian says:

Thanks Rose. As you know, I have specific types of stuff and specific experiences that means disentangling myself from the astral is a work in progress (still) for me.

Lilian says:

Anyways, thanks for triggering these (and other) thoughts. I really should do a session with Rose on what my energy is doing when I get overwhelmed by nature. I’ve not tackled this one yet.

Lilian says:

I’m def spaced out today… sunny days in Scotland are intense, I was close to tears of joy in a woodland yesterday. More tea needed.

Ach, LILIAN! (To borrow a Scottish word 😉 )

Tears of joy — or close-to tears of joy — require no remedy.

Life IS beautiful. Nature IS beautiful. God IS everywhere.

We experience as much of this as we can hold. To me, any resulting tears are sacred.

Lilian says:

You’re learning. As an English major, did you know that Ayrshire, where I was, was the home of Robert Burns?

Lilian says:

OK, we’ll check in a session to see. A strong emotional reaction to nature doesn’t have to be astral.

If me wondering about woodland like that doesn’t mean I’m doing technique time, as such, then my soul thrill and I would be even more thrilled.

Irene says:

Thank you Kira for #10.

I’m really enjoying learning RES skills as that helps me have the clarity to put words to my experiences 🙂

Irene says:

Lilian, being an empath sure can muddy the waters!

Nature is amazing, and the Divine is definitely dancing with nature. That’s a really wonderful metaphor for it.

It was really neat to be able to experience that with the distinction between each dancing partner so clear.

Irene says:

I’ve always wanted to visit Scotland. It looks so beautiful in photographs. Hills and rocks, water and rain, and lots of green. Hard to beat from my perspective!

Lilian says:

Scotland is awesome. There’s something so vivid here, despite the lack of sunny days… Though I love the rocks and hills all over the UK.

Lilian says:

Definitely, being able to distinguish the various energies sounds like something to aim for. I think I could distinguish them quite clearly the other day.

David B says:

Lovely, Irene. And welcome to my part of the world. I live on the big island off the coast of BC, a little west of the littler ones, many of which I’ve visited.

It’s a lovely spot and nature is very rich here.

David B says:

And thanks for the further comments, Irene.

And thanks Isabella for saying what I was going to. I agree nature is not the divine in and of itself but it is a rich expression of it and often expresses easily through it.

David B says:

Many do find it easier to touch home in nature. But it is important to distinguish what’s what and not confuse the surface with the depths.

David B says:

And agreed – unskilled, and even more so unconscious empath can really muddy the waters.

My Mothers side hails from bonnie Scotland.