Such Improvement! The Presence of a SKILLED Empath, Part 1

Celebrating the energy presence of skilled empaths

Celebrating the energy presence of SKILLED empaths

Empaths, are you curious? Last week you may have read about The Presence of an UNSKILLED empath.

Today, let’s learn about the presence of an empath who has an altogether different quality of life. Your presence improves along with everything else. Simply because you have developed an effortless little set of skills.

Yes, by “Skilled Empath” I mean any empath who has developed the skills of Empath Empowerment®.

And any born empath can become skilled.

Such a simple statement! Yet have you been struggling, even giving yourself a hard time over “Which empath gifts do I have?”

Now on to what’s new from this Empath Coach. And am I ever excited to share today’s article with you! I’ll summarize changes to energetic aspects of your presence and also social aspects of your presence. 🙂

Oh yes… scroll to the bottom of today’s article to understand a very important thing about that I will not be writing about here.

Empath Talent #1. Physical Intuition

As a skilled empath, expect a very calming shift to your aura and energy presence. You’re less jumpy, more centered and grounded. (And without, ugh!, constantly trying to fix yourself and inadvertently do extra “Technique Time” all day long.)

Socially, your life won’t have to include observing things about people’s physical health. Not unless that’s your job. Or you really, really, really like to talk in detail about every bit of blood, sweat, saltiness of tears, color of mucus, etc.

Meanwhile, freedom from inner worry about your own health may be a pleasant surprise to discover, one improvement-filled day at a time.

Empath Talent #2. Physical Oneness

Energetically, a skilled empath with Physical Oneness has a naturally soothing physical presence. People may notice they feel better, calmer, more alive when around you — and just as a result of hanging out with you. No work needed!

Hello, you’re not giving away free unskilled services. 🙂

What explains that shift in presence? You’re no longer gathering Imported STUFF energetically, as every unskilled empath does, whether consciously aware of doing this or not.

Yes, every unskilled empath is perpetually doing unskilled empath merges. It’s a fact of life, aura-wise.

Note: With every type of empath gift, there will be loads of Imported STUFF that the unskilled empath can’t possibly know about consciously.

Why not? Because the whole process is energetic subconscious.

What unskilled empaths do notice consciously, if they notice much at all, is only a tiny fraction of the energetic mess.

As DAVID BUCKLAND wrote in a recent, insightful article about being an empath: “Not gaining proper skills, we leave them on much of the time, pick up others’ junk, and are confused by the internal vacillations that result. Yet the dynamics remain subconscious so the process and thus solutions are unclear.”

But no repining…

As you learn the skills of Empath Empowerment, you will be able to help people with the knowledge you receive. Plus… you won’t be either suffering or confused about what you feel in your body.

Empath Talent #3. Intellectual Empath Ability

Energetically what changes about your presence? Can you instantly speak Ancient Greek?

Not without studying. Besides, whichever languages you speak do not show in your aura.

What can you expect to show in your energy presence? You may seem smarter than ever.

Not ’cause you’re showing off, either. Simply your natural auric modeling. 🙂

In your social presence as well, your speech and actions may impress others more. It’s hard to be as persuasive or coherent or effective as you could be if, subconsciously, your mind is constantly being pulled in different directions.

It’s not overstating things to consider that as a skilled empath with Intellectual Empath Ability you are a natural leader, intellectually. And you’ve got the energy presence to match.

Empath Talent #4. Emotional Intuition

As this type of empath, do you ever have great expectations when a skilled empath!

Energetically your sense of self becomes more coherent. People are more likely to respect that kind of spontaneous auric modeling. While before, your presence has suffered. Through no fault of your own, you may have brought immense complication to every conversation with every other human being.

Socially your interactions can really improve, and that includes rapid learning of social skills that — despite your best effotrts, you weren’t able to learn well.

Your former disadvantage, not described in terms of presence alone? To put it bluntly.

• Socially, unskilled empaths (especially those with Emotional Intuition) do not fare as well as non-empaths.
  • Or even as well as empaths who don’t happen to be this same type of empath as you, an empath with Emotional Intuition.
  • But as a skilled empath? Those with Emotional Intuition may well develop more authentic social finesse than non-empaths, and other empaths who don’t have this fine gift of yours, Emotional Intuition.

Empath Talent #5. Emotional Oneness

When you have been born as this type of empath, it makes a night-and-day difference, comparing life before and after gaining Empath Empowerment.

Energetically your presence becomes more relatable, more likeable. All those inner ups and downs that you’re used to experiencing, at random, day after day? When the cause is gone, your auric modeling becomes so much easier to take.

Before — pardon my saying —  your aura was a bit like the Peanuts character Pig-Pen, a whirl of fascinating chaos. Emotional chaos in your case.

And, yes, I’m aware that sometimes unskilled empaths with Emotional Oneness can feel emotionally out of touch, numb, overwhelmed, “I feel nothing-ey.”

None of this was your fault. It was just part of the price you paid for incarnating as this type of empath.

Remember, the skill part IS up to you. And all empath gifts impact your energy presence, your auric modeling.

Until you get skilled, this particular one is a doozy. After skills? A delight.

What improvement can you expect with your social presence? You may well become more popular.

Let’s face it. Before becoming a skilled empath, you may have burned out close friends at an alarming rate.

If it’s any consolation, this Empath Coach thinks you showed awesome courage when you chose to incarnate as this type of empath. Emotions are very important here at Earth School, and people vary enormously in how emotionally sensitive they are, how emotionally honest, how committed to emotional growth.

By incarnating with the most emotionally intense empath gift, you showed such courage.

And now I’m here to tell you that as you gain more and more skill as an empath, both your ease at living and your social skills… are going to be so greatly improved.

Blog-Buddies with this empath gift, you who have already gained Empath Empowerment, would any of you like to comment (or even guest post) about the difference?

Because becoming a skilled empath with Emotional Oneness is a major, majorly major life transformation.

All of you skilled empaths are invited to comment, actually.

Talk about human interest stories! Presence. Energetic presence and/or social presence. Then social life. Then career. Even how you look.

So much can have changed for you, and so naturally.

Important about All Skilled Empaths.

Omitted in This Article, Though

What’s the great thing about being an empath, regardless of which type of empath you are? Once you become a skilled empath…

You are eligible to learn Skilled Empath Merge.

Yes, you’re the only kind of person who can do Skilled Empath Merge, a way to travel in consciousness and gain such useful evolution, with so many benefits to you. That’s what.

And you can even become a Master Empath, somebody who has developed a complete set of different skills for doing Skilled Empath Merge.

This Empath Coach offers you a full training program through some inexpensive how-to books:

• Empath Empowerment Book 1. “Become The Most Important Person in the Room: Your 30-Day Plan for Empath Empowerment®”
  • Empath Empowerment Book 2. “The Empowered Empath — Quick & Easy
  • Empath Empowerment Book 3. “The Empowered Empath: Owning, Embracing and Managing Your Special Empath Gifts”
  • Empath Empowerment Book  4. “The Master Empath: Turning on Your Empath Gifts at Will — in Love, Business and Friendship (Includes Training in Skilled Empath Merge)”

That last empath book is the one where you learn sooooooooo many skills for doing empath merge. Like a wonderland!

And, of course, you can supplement your training with Personal Mentoring with me.

What also helps if you’re feeling stuck in your progress with Empath Empowerment? Consider a 55-min. session of Aura Healing and Transformation.

Because RES includes both Energy HEALING Skills, like those last-mentioned sessions + Energy READING Skills + Enlightenment Coaching + Empath Coaching

All of these can work together to help you to live your full potential in life. And, since you’re lucky enough to live now, that can mean living THE NEW STRONG. 🙂

Michael Anderson says:

Thanks Rose. The more I read the clearer I’m getting. I know I have an emotional empath gift. Just not sure if it’s Intuitive or Oneness, or both. To be continued…

Michael Anderson says:

Is there a continuum, with Pig-Pen on one side and Master Empath on the other?

I can definitely tell I’ve made progress but don’t feel exactly skilled.

What wonderful comments, MICHAEL ANDERSON, as we open up this thread.

You bet I’ve got some responses for you!

The “not sure” thing about Emotional Oneness or Emotional Intuition?

Easily resolved during a 55-min. session, with plenty of time available for supporting an intention for Aura Reading Research to help you understand you life now (and past experiences in this lifetime) far better.

Is there a continuum with unskilled empath on one side and Master Empath on the other?

Sure.

And not just about learning the skills of Empath Empowerment®. That’s true for any skill sets of RES that I might teach you.

All along you are you and you are learning humanly plus evolving spiritually. Hooray!

Regarding, “I can definitely tell I’ve made progress but don’t feel exactly skilled.”

In that follow-up personal session I already suggested for you, this would be great to bring up because I can help you here.

It’s personal, not blog material. But a hint for all empaths reading this: Empath skills are not about “feeling exactly skilled.” Nope.

And then about this last thought-provoking portion of your Comment #2, MICHAEL ANDERSON:

“I’m looking forward to reading what the skilled empaths have to say about their experience.”

Ooh, controversy alert. Do I dare to write what I’m going to write in the next few comments. Hahahaha.

What benefit does this Empath Coach find for having skilled empaths describe their experiences in comments at this thread?

#1. It can help the skilled empath to put into words some of the very refined, deep, personal inner changes towards a strong sense of self.

This is one of the hallmarks of the Empath Empowerment® method.

#2. Sharing stories can help a skilled empath to put into words some of the very human, everyday life changes that happen with greater skill.

This emphasis on human interest is also one of the hallmarks of the Empath Empowerment® method.

#3. Reading triumph stories from skilled empaths can encourage empaths to keep using the Empath Empowerment method.

Such as having the humility to do a not-great job with the daily chapters of “Become The Most Important Person in the Room,” as discussed in this blog post that began about “THE NEW STRONG” but shifted into gaining Empath Empowerment Skills.

But here come some cautions, soooooo counter-culture in the Blogosphere, that friendly Internet where “Reaching out” is supposed to help people in ways that aren’t primarily social.

And where “Support group” is supposed to be an answer to almost every human want or need.

Oh, I don’t think so.

Assuming that some of you skilled empaths do share stories, which would be good for you and I’d love ’em and other skilled empaths would adore, and this would also appeal to newish-ly empaths who are on their right track for gaining everyday, effortless Empath Empowerment…

Whoa! Pause for a moment before you read. I mean you.

You Blog-Buddies who would be tempted to read in order to gain more skill.

Or get some kind of preview.

May I write, with all respect for your intelligence and ability to learn and your need for encouragement along your path…

Don’t you dare!

Don’t you dare read other people’s stories as though they might be any of your business. They aren’t.

Each empath’s story is unique. Meaningful to the empath who finds language to express. Helpful to that empath.

To you (I hope) merely a story. A nice counter to some of that crazy-talk about empaths that flows through the Internet today.

Don’t you dare compare yourself to other empaths, as if that would help you. It won’t.

Don’t you dare try to imagine how it feels to be that empath, having whatever result is described.

This, too, would be a huge waste of your time.

Living today we can have TMI galore. And the “Support Group” route to helping empaths just… drives this Empath Coach wild. Results can often be distracting (at best), and (at worst) downright destructive to the process of actually gaining skills as an empath.

Well, MICHAEL and fans of MICHAEL and others in a similar position of making big progress yet still being relatively vulnerable…

I do hope all my Don’t you dares! now have you nicely prepared to just read. 😉

Just read some pleasant stories.

Not follow.

Not copy or compare.

Just read, and feel a general sort of inspiration.

Perhaps like saluting the flag of a country that you would like to belong to?

Kira says:

The night-and-day difference of being an unskilled empath with Emotional Oneness and being a skilled empath with Emotional Oneness didn’t happen all at once for me, so it’s kind of difficult to track the changes over the years.

Kira says:

However, I have plenty of poems and journal entries from when it was a big problem for me, so I can piece together some of it!

Here’s the gist: Unskilled—able to go from ecstatic to depressed in 0 seconds flat for no obvious reason, or more likely, for what seemed to be insufficient reasons (because they weren’t the real reason, but I was trying to make sense of it). Lots of “What is WRONG with me?!”.

Kira says:

No worry whatsoever that whatever emotions I’m having mean something is wrong with me.

Kira says:

How I got there is interesting to me because I’m not really sure and I’m curious, but only because it might make a good story. What matters is *that* I got there.

Kira says:

If I had been able to read Rose’s Empath Empowerment books back in high school or college, I would have gotten there a lot sooner!

So I’m curious as to whether I created workarounds or somehow managed to figure out some form of empath empowerment on my own (certainly not the same techniques as Rose teaches, which is why I didn’t capitalize that!), or perhaps some of both, but only because I’m curious about my own capabilities.

Rose’s way certainly works faster and better than whatever I came up with!

Kira says:

One philosophy professor complained that most of the class successfully explained the position of the philosopher we were studying (Kant) but didn’t put enough of their own opinions in the assigned paper; but one student (yeah, me) went the other direction and didn’t put enough explanation of Kant’s position.

His comment to me was the old saying about standing on the shoulders of giants in order to see farther.

Kira says:

The giant would be Rose, in this context. Learning her Empath Empowerment system earlier would have made my progress *so much* easier.

I used to take pride in figuring out something for myself that could have been readily taught to me, but (especially with Empath Empowerment) what awesome things could I have accomplished if I hadn’t spent so much time trying to “fix” myself, even if I eventually succeeded to some degree?

(Mind you, I don’t know to what degree I did succeed; I just know that life got easier even before I discovered Rose and Empath Empowerment.)

Amanda says:

This is so very interesting, Rose!

I have Physical Oneness (and while unskilled, took a massage training course. Imagine! :D)

I can back up your statement that people find a skilled empath with Physical oneness calming and helpful to be around.

I have had a number of comments to that effect.

Amanda says:

I have more sympathy with empaths with emotional intuition and oneness than before. Your description was very clear!

I don’t have that talent. But kudos and congratulations to anyone here who does have it and is learning to skill up!

Amanda

Lilian says:

Oh Rose, I know you have the same information in your books, but your creativity means that everytime you reexplain something a different nuance comes up.

Lilian says:

For example, I liked your comments about emotional honesty here.

I just can’t stand it when I know other people are being socially dishonest. Especially when I know they’re doing it to confuse others or to win status points…

Lilian says:

Anyway, just but yesterday I was talking to my manager, and it didn’t immediately understand that she got the wrong end of the stick.

We talked at cross purposes for a good minute. I only worked that out after something she said.

I was so happy I started laughing. :-p

Lilian says:

Thanks Kira:

“Skilled—able to go from ecstatic to depressed (and anywhere in between) at whatever rate life calls for (for ordinary and understandable reasons), or when paying attention to art that elicits emotions (again, for understandable reasons). “

Lilian says:

Certainly, the better I get with skills and self-authority, the more I can be my naturally animated self rather than somewhat overwhelmed and numb.

LILIAN, what you wrote in Comment #30 is a very big deal. I know it to be true, based on RES sessions that we have done together.

Thanks to all of you who have been animating this topic through your wonderful comments.

Irene says:

Interesting. I haven’t noticed many of the specifics mentioned in this post. Maybe because I’m still hazy on what my gifts are (anxiously waiting until Empath Empowerment level #1 is next on my mentoring schedule 😉 ) Though I’m pretty sure emotional oneness hits the list.

I’m also not sure what is a result of learning empath skills specifically and what is because of the spiritual growth that’s also happened.

Not that it matters, particularly. I just enjoy 🙂

Irene says:

What I do know is that I can actually recognize a sense of my self now.

Shockingly, I am not a transparent non-person reflecting the opinions and feelings and sensations of everyone else around me.

Irene says:

I have distinctive feelings and thoughts that are mine. Wants and needs, dislikes and preferences that are individually, uniquely, personally mine.

For a non-empath, this would likely be a “duh, of course” thought. For me, it’s been foundation-shifting and life-opening.

Irene says:

I’m not holding up a shield of “back-off” or hiding behind a wall of numbness from the overwhelm and yo-yo effect of not being entirely sure who was actually me.

Lilian, I totally hear you re #30. I had a lot of workarounds to try to approximate what “normal” social reactions would be, but it involved a lot of extra work observing others and trying to match it. I was too overwhelmed and numb to be able to actually react.

Irene says:

Now I’m actually present and here, calmly able to know what I want and confidently ask for it.

Things are not nearly as complicated and it’s possible to just live. It’s really nice 🙂

Irene says:

For any Star Trek fans, I used to feel a lot like a member of the Borg. Not pleasant.

Now I captain my own ship.

(And yes, I just officially took that metaphor too far 😀 )

Hail IRENE, no longer a “transparent non-person.” (Smiling.)

About your Comment #32, I was just sharing ideas, not specifications!

Michael Anderson says:

Rose, I appreciate your insistence that everyone has their own experience as they evolve with Empath skills, as well as with all the other things you teach!

Michael Anderson says:

Thanks Kira, Amanda and Lillian for your comments.

It really is nice to hear the stories of others on a similar path.

Michael Anderson says:

It may be helpful for someone just starting out to hear some of the changes I’ve been experiencing as I move along the path from unskilled to skilled empath.

Michael Anderson says:

In general I just feel more present in my life. I’m available to my kids in a way that I have not been.

Don’t get me wrong, as a stay at home dad I’m always available to my kids, but this new way of really being with them, not wanting them to be different (most of the time), just appreciating our time together in the small everyday moments.

Michael Anderson says:

I’ve begun taking care of myself differently too.

I’ve had nail fungus on several toes for years and years. (Sorry to gross you out).

I’ve tried a few things over the years for a few days at a time, but would get distracted by life.

Michael Anderson says:

Now I’m seeing that I would get swept away in other people’s emotions.

My laser focus on self could dissolve as quickly as it came, whether the focus was on diet, exercise or nail care!

Michael Anderson says:

As of today, it’s been a whole month of twice daily foot soaks and tea tree oil applications, and life has not been any quieter.

What’s happening is I’m slowly and steadily making myself the most important person in the room and it feels great!

Michael Anderson says:

I am new to this community with only a few sessions of Rosetree Energy Spiritualily in my recent past, but I have read many of Rose’s books, and many, many, many blog posts.

Michael Anderson says:

I feel I am learning quickly and making changes steadily as I do the Coming Home technique and others from The Empowered Empath as well as the Healing techniques from Use Your Power of Command for Spiritual Cleansing and Protection.

Michael Anderson says:

Perhaps most importantly, I’m staying out of spiritual addiction by limiting technique time!

Thanks again Rose.

MICHAEL ANDERSON, thank you for every delightful word.

Irene says:

Hahaha! I guess I just mean that I’m not clear about what relates to what gift yet, so I’m not quite able to tell what improvements relate where. (Can you tell I’m not comfortable with uncertainty?!)

It’s nice to read some ideas of what clarity might look like 🙂

Kira says:

Look, Irene, a way we’re definitely different! LOL 😀

But I do relate, because I love seeing mysteries solved.

Kira says:

Michael Anderson, your progress sounds great!

Kira says:

Irene, your “transparent, non-person” self-description reminded me that my friends and I used to joke in high school that I was a figment of the collective imagination.

And, because I haven’t said anything yet about being an intellectual empath—they also used to joke that I learned things by osmosis.

Lilian says:

Irene: I understand… You can get started with building skills before you know what your gifts are exactly.

I’m going to wait on clarity about that when I focus more on doing skilled empath merges. It’s nice just to have it all switched OFF and just to experience the world from within the bubble of my own energy.

Stevel Knoche says:

Hello friends!
    I got interested in this thread and was inspired by the comments. I’m an empath. For a very long time I thought I was mental. That there was something wrong with me. Why was I so happy one moment then suddenly sad? I’d ponder that (after recognizing the pattern) and I could not find an answer no matter where I looked.

Years later I recognized that alot of what I experienced was environmental. In places with good vibes and upbeat atmospheres. Around people with the intent to be happy or attempt to be positive, I too felt that way.

Then I experienced the contrast of that happiness my marriage. Although I would bring that positivity with me when I got home it would be taken from me. I say taken because I would be criticized, yelled at, made to feel inferior- though my wife would gain the happiness that I’d bring home.

These contrasts lasted a long time. During that period I lost myself. I really think that I experienced an awakening during that period. I was laid off from work and for a short time I travelled. While I was away my own energy grew. I became happier. Without my wife around I started to heal.

Fast forward about a year. Still married, new job. I would go to work and I could sense peoples negative or positive emotions. I saw their faces and I just knew something was wrong or very right in some instances. I learned compassion. Compassion is key when sensing things. Yet by helping (and Rose may disagree) with sympathy I realized that I was approving of their plite. Their plite would then either wholly or partially transfer to me.
    I learned how to ground myself. I also studied the difference between compassion and wisdom. I know it sounds like there is no relationship between the 2 but one leads to the route one should take when you feel someones negative energy and as an empath you feel or they feel drawn to you. I’ll not go into the process because to learn you must search. To search you need to know or understand what you are seeking.

I began meditation (if you don’t do this I would suggest you start asap.) Make it a habit. Everyday. Just do it.

Empaths by nature often feel the energy or emotions of others. I discovered that I neglected my own. So much that I didn’t really know what it was. Meditation has brought me that. Meditation allowed me to find the oneness.

I’m by no means a “skilled empath”. I am an empath though and I walk the same path as you folks. Just like in normal life thete is work, intent, and effort required. Sitting depressed and hoping only leads to more of the same. You will relive circumstances in different ways until you handle them appropriately. The awareness of this is when the journey can become interesting.

I’d like yo know more about an “empath merge” if someone could share with me. I also would like to inquire about something called a “projective empath” does anyone identify or know anything about that?

Wall of text, lol. You have to climb walls to get to the otherside if thete are no doors. Maybe Rose’s books is that door.
    Thanks for letting me share.

Thank you for sharing, STEVEL.

There is no such thing as a projective empath, in my opinion (as the most experienced empath coach you are likely to find).

Perhaps you might like to find out the impact of my books by reading one. Then you won’t have to conjecture whether it might, or might not, be a door for you.

I recommend that you start with “Become The Most Important Person in the Room.”

Of course you can learn about the system of Empath Empowerment®. This blog and my website are loaded with resources that you can use.

If, in the future, you’re interested in commenting, please write short comments.

This is the style of my blog, because it is easier to read in a thoughtful way.

Also, please note that we proclaim here what other people must do, like the way you instructed all of us to meditate and “Make it a habit. Everyday. Just do it.”

One last tip for you: to benefit from this online community, and to actually become a skilled empath, you might want to put aside your current beliefs about being an empath, what helps empaths, etc.

Meaning well, you’ve described loads of things that you have believed and done… that are simply not helpful.

Your wall of text that you’ve just gifted us with happens to include a huge number of them. So yes, if you are willing to listen and learn, I think you can gain a great deal from what is offered here and through the series of books I have written for you and other empaths.

Stevel Knoche says:

Rose I stumbled upon this website this morning and so I wasn’t familiar with your forum or post rules. It was not my intention to cause inconvenience or disrespect.

Stevel Knoche says:

Experience is a teacher. Sharing experiences can create wonder and often guidance if the recipients are open to the message or are perhaps living some sort of similar situation. To say that alot of things I shared aren’t helpful is subjective. It may not be helpful to you but others read the forum and may or may not think differently.

STEVEL, perhaps you misunderstand where you have been visiting.

This is not a forum where people teach through their experience.

This is my personal blog, where I share trademarked, distinctive knowledge, with practical skills that go with them. In that context people share experience. All of us are learning together, as we advance the field of knowledge called “RES” for short.

You are welcome to participate on that basis. Otherwise you might prefer other forums for empaths.

You’ll find so many who will welcome your stories, your teachings, and poetic ideas like “Maybe Rose’s books is that door [and they might actually help me]” as if this were merely an interesting topic to debate.

Help me solve a mystery, please, Blog-Buddies. Sometimes I respond to a proposed blog post by sending a personal email. You know, off blog. As a courtesy.

Three times in the last two days I attempted to do this to communicate with somebody who was new to posting here. I sent a short but thoughtful email, only to have it bounce because a fake email account had been used to post a comment.

I don’t understand.

Why would somebody do such a thing as to comment here with a fake email? Not sending obvious spam, but aiming to participate in our ongoing conversations here.

Can some of you Blog-Buddies explain? You’ all know, I still have a lot to learn about life online.

Stevel Knoche says:

Its hard to say without knowing what there interactions on the blog were. Could be trolls, could be server or user error.

Irene says:

Rose, I’m not really sure as this isn’t something that I do. It might be a typo, or it might be a fear of receiving spam. (No matter how much reassurance is offered, some people remain quite concerned about that. And don’t simply create a secondary email account to use for such sites.)

It may also be a reluctance to stand behind their words without the full anonymity of being entirely unreachable except in that particular way.

Irene says:

Very few online community leaders are as thoughtful and willing to spend time communicating directly as you are, Rose. Some people may assume that the email address isn’t important.

It’s possible that you could set up something to verify emails before the post is submitted and/or have an account with a verified email that people use to post. You’d need a tech expert to explore that though, as I’m not familiar with what’s possible there, and how much it would cost.

Emily T says:

If I am new to an online community, or if I just want to make one comment, sometimes the fact they require an email address pissed me off so I put a fake one in.

I think some people are most used to commenting on websites where there is very little validation of comments (in terms of attempting to check that you are a real person).

A lot of sites don’t require email validation. And it is these sites tend to be ones where the comments are not as interesting, perceptive or helpful as the ones from a community such as this.

Emily T says:

I think it’s especially common when people take websites and blogs for granted and don’t realise the site isn’t a free for all where they can post anything they want!

They can forget there are real people approving their comments in these cases!

Irene says:

Maybe adding some of this information more explicitly to the Ground Rules section of the blog might help – or at least be something you could point people towards. Though that’s difficult without a valid email address.

Let me know if you want some help with that 🙂

Emily T says:

And for some people, unless they are familiar with the site and trust it, it can be due to a security concern or a desire to avoid spam.

Emily T says:

I have met people who believe their email address should be kept as guarded and hidden as their (hmm you guys don’t have PIN numbers or national insurance numbers so I’m going to go with) social security number.

Stevel Knoche says:

I guess for all practical purposes its their loss. You tried to do something nice and they weren’t receptive to the blog from their initial interaction. They probably didn’t expect a direct email either. No way of knowing.

Thanks so much to all of you who have contributed ideas here, STEVEL KNOCHE, EMILY T, and IRENE.

No worries. I’m still not going to require that folks sign up in some elaborate way just to post a comment.

I can respect a person’s right to NOT divulge something that could result in spam from a scary blog monitor, etc. Just never thought about these possibilities before. This blog isn’t just about learning for YOU, you know!

Really, perfectly valid reasons were given for not supplying a real email address.

All that means is, if in rare circumstances, I do somebody the favor of responding, that cautious (or whatever) person will lose out.

Guess what it comes down to, Blog-Buddies, is that one of my basic assumptions is to tell the truth in life. Unless there is a really compelling reason to hide, protect oneself, etc.

I’m still learning not to get all confused when somebody else is not “just like me.”

Plus, I’ve learned a lot about social media, blogging, etc. But I’ve still got a whole lot to learn.

Laughing at myself here, and you’re welcome to laugh at me, too. Haha.

Stevel Knoche says:

So I’ve been perusing your website and there seems to be some good information here. What I’m interested in is learning. I understand that there is information via books, consultation, etc that help with that.

Stevel Knoche says:

Maybe I’ve missed it because there is so much offered in this site?. Is there anyplace reserved or set up for discussion on the application of Rose’s methods?

I appreciate your patience and your assistance. Thank you

Your desire to learn is appreciated.

Regarding your Comment #80, STEVE KNOCHE, the answer is no.

See Comments #25-28 at a different RES post, comments fresh from today.

Serious question for you here, STEVE. Why did you phrase your question as you did in Comment #80:

“Is there anyplace reserved or set up for discussion on the application of Rose’s methods?”

Why didn’t you ask me? Wouldn’t I know?

Let me save you a little time, in case you are wondering:

Are there other people on the Internet who claim to use or teach my trademarked systems? Who claim they were “Trained by Rose Rosetree?”

Sure. There are trademark infringers, frauds, and others who offer that aplenty. I don’t have time to sue them all. Folks who believe in those claims surely deserve what they get.

Rose- lol- good question. I think I’m still getting my feet wet with the blogging system. First timer. Naturally I assume theres discussion and I didn’t want to presume that only you were capable of answering.

I’m also new too you. I’d heard of one of your books (Become The Most Important Person in the Room) some time ago but I didn’t know it was you who authored it. Like I said. I stumbled onto your blog.
    I’m feeling kind of unwelcome though. Not trying to be a pest. I’ve got no ulterior motives.

STEVEL, I asked you a perfectly reasonable question and you responded fine.

This blog isn’t about hashing out your feelings. Yes, you’re still learning what we do here. With all respect, it isn’t about you.

Look how long I’ve been blogging here, dude!

Irene says:

Stevel, a year ago when I started reading and then eventually commenting, I also felt awkward and sometimes hurt as I learned about how this community works.

It’s different from most other places, where the beginning learners are encouraged to chat about their progress and learn from each other.

Irene says:

It is easy (as I can attest from my efforts at learning these skills) to be just a tiny bit off-track in my comprehension, which leads to much bigger issues if not corrected.

Just imagine how that would be made much, much worse, if I was getting confusing and conflicting advice from other beginning learners who also didn’t quite perfectly understand the concepts yet.

Irene says:

It’s much better if I get clarity directly from the teacher. And in respect for her time and work, it’s only fair that I compensate her for that time.

Irene says:

RES works really, really well in my experience. And the skills are specific, and they need to be learned in an effective way so that they can work well for you.

I’ve found that Rose is very dedicated to making sure each individual really gets those skills, and fully understands the material. This means that the community here functions differently that many others you might come across.

Irene says:

I hope you’ll stick around long enough to get the hang of the community, and to get benefit from what RES has to offer.

Amanda says:

Steve, you are very welcome. And aldo welcome to the Teaching Moments Club :0)

There are many of us. We all got looked after very well.

It is worth sticking around!

Amanda

KayCee says:

“Just read some pleasant stories.

Not follow.

Not copy or compare.”

Like settling into a soft comfortable chair with a sigh of relief, reading here.

KayCee says:

Being helped to (even want to try to) put into words some of the changes I’m living, after less than a month of applying Rose’s lessons.. well, it’s a far cry from having reached a point of wanting to retreat from the world.

Communication, which I’ve always deeply valued, had become quite painful.

KayCee says:

To say I’m encouraged is an understatement. And it feels nice to share this. ?

Rose Rosetree says:

KAYCEE, it feels good to read all you’ve written.

I really do believe that clarity and skill can help an empath to live (privately, inwardly) as if in a soft, comfortable chair. Feeling very secure indeed.

With (outwardly) a free-and-easy kind of communication that’s also highly effective.

Rose Rosetree says:

Here’s a little peek at educational goodies coming up,inspired by you, KAYCEE.

My final in-person workshop of the year is coming up this weekend, August 26 and 27. It’s so new! So practical! I’m just thrilled to be teaching it.

As for my next online workshops, they’re going to be made live quite soon as well. And guess what, KAYCEE? They’re for empaths!!!!!!!

KayCee says: