The “Age of Awakening” is the biggest “non-event” that has happened so far in your life!
Because something important really did occur on December 21, 2012. This was nothing less than a change to the way vibrational frequencies work on earth.
You can learn more about it the book published just one week ago: THE NEW STRONG: Stop Fixing YourselfAnd Actually Accelerate Your Personal Growth! (Rules & Tools for Thriving in the Age of Awakening.
Today I’m going to share with you one of the most practical — and way counter-culture — things you can start doing right now. Do this and you’ll adapt far better to the Age of Awakening… than most people on earth are doing so far.
Adapting has been really, really rough for billions of people. Today I’ll provide an aura reader’s inside look at some of the mess going on behind the scenes.
I hope it will help you and your friends. If you find this article helpful, please share it on Facebook or email or wherever. (Sharing buttons are at the bottom of each blog post, you know. And I would so appreciate your spreading the word.)
It’s Confusing, Humanity’s Shift into The Age of Awakening
What makes it so confusing, living in the first years of The Age of Awakening? This handful of reasons.
- It’s the same world as pre-Age of Awakening, with the same three vibrational frequencies that life on earth has had all along.
- Only now these three vibrational frequencies are working differently.
- No longer is there a veil, or psychic barrier, that prevents ordinary, everyday people from noticing astral energies. We can slip-slide there in awareness super-quick, super-easy.
- As a result, many people today are moving in and out of the astral… for most of their waking hours.
- Consequently they confuse energy awareness with improving human life or with gaining Enlightenment or with being an empath or with becoming psychologically whole.
Such a mess!
So here’s the single biggest thing you can do, for the sake of thriving in The Age of Awakening…
Stop All that Mixing Things Up
Energy awareness does not mean skill or accuracy at reading auras. Every human being who lives now is energy sensitive. Or could be, if not resisting energy awareness.
Fun, indeed! But then what?
Please don’t substitute being energy sensitive with living your human life.
And the primary responsibility of every sane human for most of our waking hours of each day is this: Notice human-type things.
But in this Age of Awakening, it has become so popular to mix it all up. “I notice energies, so of course that helps me to live a better life.”
Not really. For so many people, noticing all that energy that doesn’t help a thing. Except for keeping us entertained.
One reason? Simple energy sensitivity (not supported by skill) is neither accurate nor practical.
Even worse, people who keep valiantly trying to fix their lives by noticing energy… are often giving themselves a spiritual addiction.
What if you’re interested in developing skill and accuracy at reading energy? (a.k.a., auras or the human energy field? I can teach you. However, that’s a completely separate consideration from functioning well in the Age of Awakening!
Noticing Energy Doesn’t Mean You’re Gaining Enlightenment
Spiritual Enlightenment, that big prize of spiritual life, does not happen just because you live now.
Many people are having awakening experiences in this Age of Awakening. (Hey, that name for the age gives a clue!)
Will paying extra attention to energies get you there? No, that slows down spiritual growth. Sorry, but that’s a fact — well documented by this pretty experienced Enlightenment Coach.
From my perspective, millions of people living now WILL be able to move into Enlightenment. And do it as householders, regular people who enjoy all the good things of life.
However, this won’t happen until people stop all that mixing things up, with badly adapted vibrational positioning.
One reason for writing “THE NEW STRONG” was to help people accelerate their growth to Enlightenment, as you can tell from this recent article that starts with describing my long-time, passionate interest in Enlightenment.
And What about All the Age of Awakening Mess for Empaths?
Gotta love all the hardworking spiritual seekers in this Age of Awakening. So many of us have, since 12/21/12, discovered that “I’m an empath”
Why is that happening so much, in this Age of Awakening?
- That could happen because you’ve found a good teacher who really can help empaths to have a better life.
- Or that could happen because you met a really uninformed, not-so-great teacher who is about to confuse you still further.
Unfortunately, many people mix up living in the Age of Awakening with “Suddenly I became an empath.” Good luck with that!
Here’s an Example of Big, Fat Mess around Age of Awakening Adjustment
Two words: Marie Kondo
Alternative words: The KonMari Method for Tidying Up
Golly, I don’t begrudge this sweet cleanliness expert her success, not one bit. Just ask yourself this. Why has her method has become crazy-popular in the early years of the Age of Awakening?
Vibrationally, what does Marie Kondo advocate? I’ll go through her method step-by-step. (And then I’ll putting in parentheses which vibrational frequency that step of the methd might bring the consciousness of the person who’s tidying up.)
(Yes, I know I’m simplifying a lot, and you may feel I’m not doing justice to it. Especially to “How spiritual” it has made you feel.)
- Take all the physical things you own. (Human vibrational frequencies.)
- Throw them on the floor. (Human vibrational frequencies.)
- Pick each object up, one at a time. (Human vibrational frequencies.)
- As you touch it, you go within and notice the important part which is how it makes you feel. (Astral vibrational frequencies.)
- Does this particular object bring you spiritual joy? (Astral vibrational frequencies.)
- If not, throw it away. (Astral vibrational frequencies.)
Well, no wonder people feel great relief, peace, and purity when following Marie Kondo’s instructions. They are shifting awareness over to an astral-level way of noticing every object in the home. From how on, the primary intense connection with everything you own may be… with vibing out the object.
Not using that shirt or whatever as a part of human-level objective reality. Nope…
Astral, astral, astral.
Alternative version: Mixed-up vibrational positioning in the Age of Awakening.
Incidentally, here’s a blog post from 2015 where I described in more detail the vibrational positioning problems of Marie Kondo’s method . And tomorrow I’ll give you a fresh, new example of mixed-up vibrational positioning, so tempting in the Age of Awakening.