Let's Get Un-Messy. More Clarity about The Age of Awakening

Many are struggling to adapt to the Age of Awakening. I'm here to help.

Many are struggling to adapt to the Age of Awakening. I’m here to help.

Aren’t teenagers great? One reason I love them is how they notice everything people say and do — directly present to human life. There’s no fooling these smart kids!

By contrast, we adults can develop overlays of belief and expectation. We use them to tidy up everyday reality, sorting as we go. Although useful in some ways, those preconceptions can muffle our hearing, dim our sight.

And that’s really clobbering many of us now. In the early years of this Age of Awakening, this adult-type “sophistication” can cause the equivalent of intermittent deafness and blindness, like that picture at the top of today’s post.

Why are so many good people today struggling to face reality? So many of our expectations come from living before the Age of Awakening, preceding today’s messy problems of adjustment.

Vibrational frequencies work differently now.

Not just energy, but vibrational types of energy and how we notice them — that’s what The Age of Awakening is all about.

Because of the vibrational changes, what is happening now to many adults, especially those of us who seek personal growth and aim to find meaning in life?

Living Messy in the Early Age of Awakening

It’s so easy now for a person’s awareness to slip into the astral. Moving away from human vibrational frequencies, we’re seeing and feeling and hearing energies.

• Astral-type energies
  • Neither the simpler vibrational frequences of human objective reality
  • Nor the uncomplicated, un-self-conscious subjective ways that human beings can notice of everyday life.

Now, that’s messy! Because we’re not angels. We’re humans.

The Age of Awakening didn’t turn us into angels. It turned us into humans with a new flexibility about how we notice life, moment by moment.

Will it be human vibrational frequencies or astral vibrational frequencies or Divine vibrational frequencies?

Hint: If we mix them up, or get all vague and sentimental about how wonderful astral energies are… what a mess!

Until we gain a practical understanding of how to deal with today’s vibrational flexibility, we can develop habits of moving away from regular noticing of regular human life.

This explains how come, while learning to adapt to the Age of Awakening, so many people today are making a great big mess of their new energy sensitivity.

Actually, We’ve Been Encouraged to Do This

During the New Age Years (characterized by the rapid and final thinning of the veil), humanity went through a time with accelerating like crazy, super-fast, vibrational preparation for the Age of Awakening.

During those years from 1980 – 12/21/12, what happened?

So many of us were drawn to notice energy.

1. We experimented with energy HEALING, like Reiki.
  2. We experimented with energy READING, like my system for aura reading (first taught and published during the New Age years).
  3. We began to seek Enlightenment, or intensified our seeking.
  4. Many of us became interested in being empaths, even developing skill as empaths. (For example, the first book in English for empaths, “Empowered by Empathy” was written then.)
  5. Channeling and mediumship became popular.
  6. So did angel readings and other forms of seeking guidance from angels, a.k.a. “spirits
  7. Psychological seekers intensified efforts to analyze their issues and work through them.

“It’s All the Same Thing, Isn’t It?”

So many bright-eyed seekers have told me that over the years.

They always smile, as if they have just been handed the keys to the Kingdom of Heaven.

“And it’s all easy. And we’re all doing it together.”

And, supposedly, whatever we do with inner experience or energy is “all the same” because it’s “spiritual” or it brings “psychological insight for becoming self-actualized.”

It’s lovely, the pure and innocent hearts of these spiritual seekers. However, I don’t think it’s right to encourage this easy, messy oversimplification of life. Even if it has gone mainstream.

With all respect, that beautiful trust remains beautiful only when supported by using the brains God gave us, becoming smart consumers, gaining skills of energetic literacy. Lazy thinking, for instance, won’t help us to adapt to The Age of Awakening.

Because, No. It’s Not “All the Same”

What do all seven of the activities I’ve listed here have in common? Every one of them brings awareness to astral vibrational frequencies.

There all similarity ends.

Besides, within each category I’ve listed, there can be a huge range of effectiveness, intelligence, integrity, skill. What’s being claimed isn’t necessarily what’s on offer.

You can easily research as a smart consumer, once you develop basic energetic literacy. (Such as I’ll be teaching this weekend in the Aura Reading Worshop Level 2, where folks put in the final piece of Stage Three Energetic Literacy, woo-hoo! In Level 1, every single course participant succeeded easily at all that was taught. All they need now, to get full Stage Three Energetic Literacy, is to learn how to read chakra databanks from photographs — regular pictures like the one at the top of today’s post.)

Whether or not you choose to develop energetic literacy, you can use your common sense in everyday life. And you can learn to live “THE NEW STRONG” — which is the opposite of a mess.

Living in The Age of Awakening Does Not Have to Be a Mess

Yet a terrible mess ensues in people’s auras (and lives) when they adapt to the Age of Awakening by carrying forward the easy, feel-good cliches of a great big mess.

So helpful during the New Age years, those ideas!

But now we’re living Post-New-Age. After The Age of Faith, that lasted for thousands of years.

Most people don’t understand yet that something really important did happen on December 21, 2012. Nor do they appreciate, what hasn’t changed?

Three years into The Age of Awakening, people are still pursuing ideals that really, really don’t work any more this age.

People are still living by The Seven Old Rules (which you’ll read about in “THE NEW STRONG” — followed by explanation of The Seven New Rules for The Age of Awakening).

What’s the result of not understanding what changed?

A great big mess that slows down personal growth for beautiful seekers of self-actualization and higher states of consciousness.

Yet We Can Learn to Adapt Beautifully to The Age of Awakening

In “THE NEW STRONG” I offer a Program for Easy Vibrational Balance. I’m sure that my colleagues in personal development are also offering the best they have to offer.

No doubt a hundred years from now, what will have gone mainstream? A clearer understanding of how to live beautifully in The Age of Awakening.

Meanwhile, you can become one of the leaders, the early adopters, for living THE NEW STRONG. Available right now are some of the very first copies sold anywhere of:

The New Strong:

Stop Fixing Yourself—And Actually Accelerate Your Personal Growth!

(Rules & Tools for Thriving in the “Age of Awakening”)

Use this link to preview and purchase “THE NEW STRONG”

There Will Also Be a Distinctly Un-Messy Workshop

Room is still left in my first-ever workshop about THE NEW STRONG, to be held July 9-10 in Sterling, Virginia.

For the historic first-time offering, we’ve already signed up a magnificent group of consciousness leaders from many parts of America and the world, including some people on my Enlightenment Life List and some of the professionals and apprentices I have been training in Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES).

The combo of less STUFF and more soul expression helps these people to be open and awake and friendly.

You might find it worth coming just to hang out with them. But, of course, there is also going to be a lot of learning.

Think Aha!s. And brand new skills! And experiences that move you forward on your personal path! And getting more and more comfortable with putting your personal growth into your own words!

Oh yes, it’s going to be a delightful group, and you’re welcome to join us.

AJ says:

I’ve come across such a great commercial for the Age of Awakening.

Check out this advertising campaign by Reebok.

Their new slogan is “Be More Human” and this is exactly why I do CrossFit, because it improves all areas of my life.

AJ says:

CrossFit (my favorite):

25,915 Days (my second favorite):

“The average human lifespan is 71 years. That’s 25,915 days. 25,915 opportunities to make the most of our time.”

AJ says:

I thought this was example of a company that is Zigging while others area Zagging.

While everyone else is going after having a particular body image, they focused on a concept that we’re all here born to be—to be human.

I just loved it and thought you might like it too!

Irene says:

AJ, interesting links, thanks for sharing.

Those commercials have always rubbed me hugely the wrong way. However now that I look at them as a conceptual parallel to the idea of “do the work required to be human”, they are quite effective as that metaphor.

Irene says:

Rose, the teenagers I know are more likely to show obvious signs of either spiritual addiction or shutdown. They have less effective workarounds, which may be a benefit to growth (less denial going on maybe), but their current human lives are not going very smoothly.

Is that kind of what you’re getting at here with the contrast between adults and teens? If not, then I think I don’t get it at all 🙂

About your Comment #5, IRENE, thanks for prodding me to ‘splain myself.

I was thinking of going to a church service last Sunday, where I was just enchanted by the presence of a couple of teens near me.

Although I was using good energy hygiene — former Girl Scouts’ honor — during a not-that-fascinating gap in the service, I was looking at the posture and eyegaze of different members of the congregation.

Will continue on this topic after next session… My break between sessions is over…

Anyhow, I’m very fond of my fellow members of the congregation.

I love when I can make it to church and hang out and be one of the people and not have to be “Rose Rosetree, founder of RES.”

So there I was, checking folks out. And it seemed pretty obvious to me that those teenagers were wide awake and responsive to whatever was going on.

And some of the adults were too.

But many of the grownups seemed pretty darned dozy, in various stages of not-that-alert. You know, like people you’ll see anywhere, like at the supermarket. Sorta awake and sorta sleepwalking. (Okay, maybe in Enlightenment this kind of thing is a bit more obvious on the surface of life.)

Quite a contrast to the last group of folks in my Aura Reading Level 1 Workshop — for me, being with them — and having the privilege of teaching them — was like being in a heaven.

So that’s what I meant, IRENE, by teenagers being directly present to human life.

I don’t have to deal with them on a daily basis, you see. Laughing.

No irony was intended, I assure you.

Irene says:

Interesting, Rose. Thanks for the explanation.

I notice the responsiveness for sure. The teens I know are definitely not as buffered as the adults against all the changes happening now.

Irene says:

I don’t get that wide-awake sense though (from my tiny sample). It’s more of a desperation to find ways to dull the impact enough to make it bearable or to drift with the flow and not have it matter so much.

I feel like the teens even more than the adults need to know about The New Strong.

Well, how lovely then, IRENE. Please tell the ones you can tell.

You too, KIRA.

All of you, who are willing. Not enough to ruin your life on Facebook, etc. 😉

Just as you deem it appropriate. I’d be so grateful and some of them might be too.

AJ says:

Rose, being in your Level 1 workshop was like being in heaven 🙂 I look forward to Level 2 this weekend!

AJ says:

I thought I’d also share something else that I found on Pandora today. It’s a song called “Back to Earth” by Jason Mraz.

Rumor has it, this alumn is about enlightenment (and Jason is on Rose’s Enlightenment Life List.)

Check out these lyrics and you might find that Jason understands this Age of Awakening (I also placed a link to the song on YouTube below):

AJ says:

“The only explanation for a high rise
    Must be that everybody wants to get high
    And move on up to a deluxe apartment in the sky

Well, the higher we go, the taller we grow
    We lose sight of the land below
    Well, you can have your place
    Up in outer space, ’cause my home is where my food is grown”

Kira says:

Interesting examples, AJ!

I think I have a good idea of what both Irene and Rose mean about teenagers, too. I don’t have any to see or interact with on a regular basis, but I remember enough of those same competing impulses (immerse oneself in life vs. escape from life) well enough from my own teenage years and peers that I can only imagine how amped up that must be now.

Lilian says:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Rose.

Nice lyrics, AJ! Interesting clips also.

About teenagers, as a young adult librarian in Massachusetts, most of the teens I meet are WAY more alert than the adults I know.

I’ve met a couple of teens who I would guess are shut down, and a couple who seem like they could be spiritually addicted.

But I think I live in an area that is more energetically healthy than is the norm. (A sad statement given how many adults here seem to be Walking Dead.)

David B says:

I have noticed that a lot of people who were into new age stuff are seeing it’s not working but don’t know how to distinguish better.

Even today I got an email from an old friend considering going to an expensive conference to make new connections and maybe find a teacher. They asked because they knew I spoke there last year.

David B says:

Interesting links, AJ.
    I can’t say Reebok is displaying what I’d consider healthy ways to treat your body, taking it to extremes. Some do have that warrior path but not many.

But theres an old idea we’re born with a certain number of days or breaths. It can be a valuable reminder.

AJ says:

And here is Jason again, also talking about the importance of “humanness”.

Sorry if this is getting repetitive, I just think it’s amazing to see someone in enlightenment mirror some of the concepts I learned from “The New Strong”.

AJ says:

“What is it about our humanness that makes us remember and forget? We remember … we forget… we remember… we forget.

“I think it’s for the opportunity for enlightenment – to awaken again and again. Because it feels good to remember our greatness.

AJ says:

“It wouldn’t be so bright if there wasn’t a shadow every once in a while.

“Remember … forget… remember… forget…

“I realize it’s so we can achieve enlightenment but then – alas – we all still have to do our f*cking laundry.”

— Jason Mraz

Your comments are very appreciated, AJ.

Many here at this blog are going to be finding reminders of THE NEW STRONG, once we start experiencing it.

Lilian says:

David B: Comment 21: True.

Especially if you find yourself in extreme spiritual addiction. Where to go?