A Bit of Brexit Aura Reading on YouTube

Here's a bit of aura reading to explore some of the Brexit voters

Here’s a bit of aura reading to explore some of the Brexit voters

“The sun never sets on the British Empire.”

Well, that’s how it was, not so terribly long ago.

Now there’s Brexit, where the United Kingdom is taking a stand towards a different kind of sovereignty.

Yesterday a YouTube was made with aura reading of some jubilant Brexit voters from a photograph in The Washington Post. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to find the original photograph to show you here, but I can tell you that every person in this front page photo from Saturday was NOT the typical demographic for those thought to have voted to exit the EU.

The folks whose auras I read were young. White. Probably fairly affluent.

Their auras showed patterns I have observed from reading auras from photos in other articles that did show more the stereotypical demographic that has been associated with leaving.

Some observations about patterns of spiritual shutdown in many Brexit voters were shared towards the end of this post: Steady as You Go… Adjustment Years in The Age of Awakening )

Incidentally I think this is the first time I’ve done a YouTube that demonstrated aura reading.

Irene says:

This is really interesting research. There is no one-size-fits-all to any situation complex like this one, but knowing what’s going on and being able to recognize any patterns that arise is helpful.

There does seem to be a big demand for political change in many places right now. The example I’m more familiar with is the big policy reversal voted for in the recent Canadian federal election, though of course that’s not on the same level as Brexit.

Irene says:

It’s so nice to get this tiny peek into the workshop 🙂

Jnana says:

How lovely to have this on Youtube! Fascinating as always.

David B says:

Great to see this. I saw it first in my Twitter feed. 🙂

A little peek into the workshop, as Irene mentioned. 🙂

Lilian says:

Lovely to see you in “person” Rose. A bit of online darshan. 🙂

Lilian says:

There are rational reasons to both Brexit and Remain, but from observing the campaign and the fallout, it seems people just want to believe in something.

I think this need to believe in something is true for both the Brexit and Remain camp, to be honest. Few people seem to know what the technicalities are either way. My word. Thanks Rose and blog for helping me gain some understanding.

Agreed, LILIAN.

Just about everyone wants something to believe in.

And just about everyone has a good heart.

Isabella Cates says:

Brandi, about saying something, I think it’s a nice thing to do if you can, if there’s any chance they might change their minds from you saying something once.

The nice thing about going all the way to Peru… is that you have to go all the way to Peru.

And pay for the whole ayahuasca experience.

So many people who want to do it will never make it all the way.

Isabella Cates says:

Although I have heard that there are guys doing this in California now for people who can’t get to Peru. :/

Maybe that has always been the case, but it seems like this whole thing is especially trendy right now.

Rachel says:

Thank you so much for posting this, Rose! It was super interesting.

Brandi says:

Thanks Isabella-I’m definitely not out to coerce anybody:) There are people I have met who have participated in the ceremony in Montreal-so yes you don’t need to go to Peru anymore.

Jane says:

Interesting indeed…! And very useful to see Aura-Reading skills in action, in this way.