Quantum Entanglement. A Guest Post by AMANDA

Quantum entanglement? Whaaaaaa?

Quantum entanglement? Whaaaaaa?

One of the chapters in “THE NEW STRONG” provides a vibrational background on what we’re taught as children in order to play the game of Earth School. Objects are solid. Physical reality matters. We get a very consistent, thorough programming that helps shape an adult world view.

Blog-Buddy AMANDA understands the physics of “physical reality” at a more sophisticated level than I do, and made a small reference in a blog comment to quantum mechanics.

“Please explain,” I emailed her. Graciously,she has done just that,  helpful for all of us with any appetite whatsoever for theoretical physics.

Thanks, AMANDA.

Quantum What?

Quantum entanglement is what Einstein famously called “spooky action at a distance.”

Put in its simplest form, it is provable that a pair of entangled particles will act as one.

This holds true even if the particles are so far separated in space that no ‘normal’ communication could possibly be involved.

This includes light. If the particles are separated by some distance and one is acted upon (e.g., by changing its direction of spin), the second will change to an identical direction of spin faster than the speed of light between them – suggesting that “ordinary” communication is not involved.

No Wonder Human Children Have to Learn Such Strange Things about Physical Reality

What this means, and where I adore the baby analogy that Rose makes in “THE NEW STRONG,” is that our way of perceiving the Universe as a collection of solid bodies separated by vast distances can’t hold.

A huge amount of quantum entanglement will have happened at the time of the Big Bang.

This means that it’s possible that in your body at this moment in time, a particle is responding “as one” with a particle in a distant galaxy.

And indeed that many of the particles in your body or the room around you are connected to different places spread throughout the Universe.

Don’t Let This Concept Make You Dizzy,Though

This interconnection makes the Universe not a series of solid objects separated by distance, but rather a densely interconnected place where communication is instant.

A human baby has to be carefully indoctrinated into our solid, permanent object universe and spends a long time learning about it.

Enter Object Permanence

A long time ago one of my University papers was on the developmental stage when a baby begins to learn object permanence.

At a certain point of babyhood, things that vanish do not exist for the child.

Later and through training a baby will start to search for objects that have rolled out of sight, implying an acceptance of permanence.

Quantum Entanglement Helps

What I like about quantum entanglement is that it feels so much more ‘right’ than this idea that we are alone in a vast universe filled with unreachable distances.

It also suggests the possibility of teleportation.

I also very much like that, as Rose says, the “solid permanent objects separated by distance” mindset that we are trained into in babyhood (and yes, it takes a very long time to do that!) does not explain reality.

The Universe is intricately and immediately connected, and all of it is happening right now.

As humans, we are very fortunate. We get to live in this spatial reality while also having the opportunity to investigate further into what the underlying reality could actually be.

Of course we will have been trained into many other mindsets as we grew into childhood.

Kira says:

I have always loved learning about the anomalies in scientific theories that shake our view of the world as simply what our senses perceive.

Quantum entanglement, Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle, black holes, and even that we’re made of collections of atoms that are more empty space than matter are some of my favorite things to think about.

David B says:

Quantum physics is a wonderful mind stretch. But it also makes clear that what our mind makes of our sensory impressions (a world of solid objects) isn’t what’s actually around us.

Rather the world is a sea of vibration that is coming into being and dissolving again in every moment.

Jane says:

I love this – and I love the chapter that talks about this ‘baby training’ in The New Strong.

I have some rather vivid impressions from childhood (could be my imagination), but I often saw & talked about little lights coming and going and flashes in the air.

Jane says:

When I described these things, I recall being told that it was the tiny little insects that often fly around in the air before a thunderstorm.

I never got further than simply accepting it was either that or some kind of atmospheric pressure thing.

Jane says:

Who knows?

LOVE all things ‘physics’ and science related – so very much enjoyed reading this … thank you both Rose & Amanda.

And LOVE anything to do with Einstein.

Jane says:

Rose, this may be something that you’ve already explored & discussed on your blog – but, any chance Einstein was an Empath – and anywhere near, near-by, near-to your Enlightenment List?

I’ll do a search!

David B says:

Interestingly, it is possible to perceive the world more like this. One term for this? Aura Reading. 🙂

Another? Refined perception.

That approach makes clear that “physical” is a valid way of seeing but is incomplete. It’s just one “layer”.

JANE and KIRA, all your comments are so appreciated.

JANE, you know what was music to my ears?

“I’ll do a search!”

Yes, we’ve got a search box. The third one I paid to have put onto my blog and, thank goodness, this one really works.

Plus, if you’re ever curious about somebody on the Enlightenment Life List, just go there.

You’ll find a link there to an alphabetical list of exactly which people have been nominated.

You’ll also find a link to an alphabetical list of every person who is currently on my Enlightenment Life List.

You

By doing research like this for yourself, not only are you gaining the benefit of all the blog’s guest posts. (Again, great job, AMANDA!)

You’re gaining the benefit of the many hours I’ve spent writing posts for you’all, and responding to comments.

Thereby freeing me up to use my blog time productively.

So what to do if your search on somebody comes up blank?

When I have contests, you can always nominate Einstein or other faves.

If you don’t win that contest, you can develop aura reading skills and research that fascinating person for yourself.

And there’s also your opportunity to collect a bunch o’ photos of folks you’re curious about and schedule a session with me for aura reading. Email those pix on the day of your session.

Speaking of comments, have you Blog-Buddies noticed? We’re getting fairly close to a new thousandth: #33,000.

Fun! 🙂

DAVID B, thanks for that Comment #2, where you’re not just sharing fascinating ideas.

You’re speaking from your experience of consciousness. Not for the first time, I invite you Blog-Buddies who are interested in first-hand descriptions of higher states of consciousness to click on over to DAVID B’s blog, “Davidya.”

Almost a world apart from “Deeper Perception Made PRACTICAL” — and yet the two are fully compatibile, just wildly different.

Haha! And while I wrote this little sequence of comment, guess what came in? DAVID B’s Comment #7.

Yes, indeed. There’s some of the compatibility laid out crystal clear. 🙂

Plus this Enlightenment Coach, Rose, also helps with:

1. How to clean up one’s aura and mental clarity with the energy HEALING skills of RES.

2. Along with the energy READING skills.

3. And the empath coaching.

4. And then there’s the version of Enlightenment Coaching that I offer at the blog.

It’s fun, rotating through the various four topics as it seems appropriate. Each one supports the others, Blog-Buddies, depending on what your priorities are.

Back at DAVID B’s blog, a.k.a. “Observations on the Way Home,” you can have a merry time checking out the wide range of topics covered.

On the right-most column, you can click on categories. I’m pleased to notice that DAVIDYA has introduced a category there called “EMPATH.” 🙂

Irene says:

Thanks for writing this fascinating explanation, Amanda!

Quantum physics is one thing that helped me accept the reality of energy. Clearly there were things going on that were only just starting to be measurable but that acted very, very different from how physical objects were expected to behave.

It opened the way for me to accept a reality I couldn’t fully intellectually grasp.

Irene says:

Jane, I had a similar realization to what you describe in #3-4 when I read that same chapter. I was three years old in my bed trying very hard to be a good girl, hold still and go to sleep like I’d been told.

I vividly remember telling myself “No, ignore that. It’s not real. You just feel like there’s a bug crawling on your skin. It’s not really there”.

Irene says:

The reason it’s such a vivid memory is because when finally I couldn’t bear it any longer, I reached up and flicked away an ant.

That time there really was a bug crawling on my skin, but I was still learning how to tell the difference.

(Though honestly, I only recently got reliably good at this without having to work at it. A hyper-sensitive nervous system has been a part of my life for a long time.)

Amanda says:

Thank you Kira, David, Jane and Irene. And of course, Rose!

I like the whole approach of physics – exploratory and rigorous about reality. It cuts through mindsets.

I find a lot of parallels with the approach of good focused energy work, and it has a similar ability to deliver a sense of ‘rightness’.

🙂

Amanda

Bev says:

My physicist/EE husband really enjoyed (as did I) reading this post by AMANDA.

What the general “scientific community” often scoffs at due to lack of “scientific proof”, can be examined and accepted as “a possibility” by scientific minds loving the incertitude of quantum physics.

As my husband commented to me: “We may never be able to PROVE it, doesn’t mean it isn’t real or true. Explains so much!”

I also really enjoyed this post, and the comments too, and the chapter in the book relating to babies. Fascinating!

Irene says:

Thanks for the link, David B, very interesting.

Science theory is such a relaxation for me. I tend to forget how much I enjoy it.

(I make a point not to let myself get lost in it, which I would find all too easy. It’s so fun to work out how things really do make sense, and then inevitably end up with another puzzle to solve 🙂 )

Irene says:

Bev, I quite enjoyed your husband’s comment. Proof is not required for something to be real or true.

And there’s more to life than just intellectual understanding. Something I’m only recently starting to grasp. 🙂

Amanda says:

Bev, that’s so good to hear and I couldn’t agree more. I think that sense of possibility is the root of good science – and intelligence in general. 🙂

Not accepting solely what’s right in front of you or straining to fit everything into what will almost undoubtedly turn out to be a limited view!

Amanda

Amanda says:

Thanks, Kylie. I always enjoy your inputs 🙂

David, that was a great summary!

Amanda