What Enlightenment Is. Many practical resources for spiritual seekers (and finders) are packed into this article.
Describing Enlightenment in My New Video
Today I uploaded a video to introduce this blog’s Enlightenment Life List.
This video is a something. Not fancy. But at least maybe you can find some useful information.
Golly, that could be my epitaph, you know! The video lighting is so NOT flattering, and oboy, this is not nice to do to a woman of 68! But no repining…
Here’s a link to the newly uploaded Intro to my Enlightenment Life List. (Please give it a thumbs up, to help others decide it’s worth watching.)
And an answer to the question, “What could Enlightenment be?”
Here’s my perspective, as someone who — over the years — has become an Enlightenment Coach.
What Exactly Is Enlightenment? Energetic Literacy Brings Discernment
Without the ability to read auras (a.k.a. energetic literacy), how can you gauge Enlightenment? It’s pretty chancy, to put it mildly.
- Since Enlightenment doesn’t show like a tattoo.
- It doesn’t show in behavior, no matter how mellow a person may seem.
- Enlightenment is a threshold in human evolution. It isn’t simply having one or more magnificent satori-like, samadhi-like, transcendent experiences.
- Sure, Enlightenment is mysterious. That’s why it’s so helpful to consider “What Enlightenment Looks Like.”
So, What — to this Enlightenment Coach — IS Enlightenment?
Enlightenment means that a human nervous system has become really strong, spiritually. And then Divinely graced. Because only God chooses when to give somebody a higher state of consciousness.
- Once a person moves into Enlightenment, the system becomes more resourceful. Life events that might otherwise result in overwhelm? They simply doesn’t have the same impact as pre-Enlightenment.
- Auras of those in Enlightenment have a simple, clear magnificence, it’s a pleasure to read any chakra databank you choose. You will find a gift of the soul, but not significant STUFF.
- What else will you find in the aura of a person who has moved into Enlightenment? Balance.
- It’s not that every chakra databank becomes rigidly, precisely the same size. But every databank is in good proportion to every other databank. The set fits together, just like your own set of teeth. Check out those chompers in the mirror. Some will be bigger than others but you won’t find a healthy tooth the size of a freckle. Nor will you find a walrus tusk.
- Divine-level joy — bliss — pervades the entire aura. And not an astral-tinged high, akin to the special feeling of pot smokers. The presence of the Divine shines out in a different way from the Romance of the Astral.
- The person’s sense of self pervades all. By contrast, in extreme spiritual addiction there can be an astral glamour that derives from being run by astral beings. By contrast, in Enlightenment, one human soul is in charge, with a delightful expression of that soul’s unapologetic uniqueness. Note: Unlike astral spirits, God does not ever take people over. Period.
- Since we’re living after the Shift into the Age of Awakening, guess what? Two kinds of Enlightenment are available. Both Traditional Enlightenment. And the new kind, Age of Awakening Enlightenment.
What Enlightenment Is? My Understanding Continues to Develop.
I mention this, Blog-Buddies, just in case you were wondering… if I thought I knew everything already. 🙂
Of course I’m still learning. You’re invited to join in the discovery process, especially about Age of Awakening Enlightenment. In contrast to a more traditional version, the only option in the last age, and still available as a sweet option now. Just not the only option. Later this year I will be describing it terms of the name I have settled upon for this, the Surrender Model of Enlightenment. (At this time, my blog refers to a name I’ve been using along the way, “The Simplicity Model of Enlightenment.”
By contrast, in the Age of Awakening, millions of people are going to be able to move into Enlightenment, and do it as householders.
What Else Might Help You to Refine Your Understanding of what Enlightenment Is?
You can hear a discussion of my own experiences in Enlightenment, check out this video interview. Thanks, Rick Archer, host of Buddha at the Gas Pump. 🙂 Rick, it’s an honor to be included at your website.
By 2016 I’ve begun referring to one of my roles as “Enlightenment Coach.” This blog post reflects my emerging understanding about how higher states of consciousness develop within Age of Awakening Enlightenment.
As a facilitator of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES) sessions for aura healing, I think this is good to keep in mind: Why aren’t most spiritual seekers living in Enlightenment yet?
Despite the beautiful aspirations, held in conscious understanding, subconsciously their auras are driven by STUFF.
Any skill set that permanently moves out STUFF and wakes up the soul… can help a person move forward more rapidly on his or her personal, sacred path to Enlightenment. My motto with RES goes, “STUFF can always, always, always be healed.” And this helps make the difference between a sweet experience of Spiritual Awakening. Versus a stabilized state of consciousness, with an aura in Enlightenment.