My Milestone with The New Strong. A Guest Post by BERNADETTE

Celebrating human life in the Age of Awakening

Celebrating human life in the Age of Awakening

What a delight it was, leading the first workshop on THE NEW STRONG!

To share the fun of this, and (to me) the sense of history, here’s a thank you sent to me by a reader of “THE NEW STRONG.”

Quoted with permission:

“Reading Chapter 2, it made me remember that I had read in another of your books about only humans being able to evolve in ways that astral beings could not.

“That shifted me to value being in Earth School after decades of ‘not wanting to be here.’

“It was quite a milestone, and I hope you know that you are making an impact in both small and large ways.”

Trusting Your Human Life, Trusting It Deeper

I wonder, Blog-Buddies, can any of you relate to what BERNADETTE has shared? I’ve heard this sentiment at The Workshop for THE NEW STRONG, too:

There will be a little personal shift. Maybe several.

• Not the great Shift into The Age of Awakening. Merely a very human shift. An Aha! experience, where you wake up more inside this human life.
  • It isn’t reaching out for God and then being, as C.S. Lewis used to put it, “Surprised by Joy.”
  • It isn’t attaining Enlightenment.
  • It isn’t suddenly knowing your grand Life Purpose. Nor receiving Important Angelic Messages.
  • More like you stop fighting Earth School. That you live here. Live in your funny animal body.

You might even start to experience how this amazing, multi-kaleidoscopic, Earth School is your playground.

And that you feel so glad to be here. Accomplishing so much every day. Having fun.

Imagine having an adjustment shift within you, like that. Just from a short little book

I’d love to read any comments that you wish to share — about human moments like the one Bernadette has summarized.

What Surprising Thing Have I Learned as an Enlightenment Coach?

Every milestone on your sacred path of evolution… does not have to look like a huge, blazing pillar of light.

Every major step of progress towards self-actualization… does not have to ring like a stunningly major trauma, only positive.

Because the tiniest little click of awareness may cause a big alignment. Maybe like adding one strong green dot to the rest of the composition at the top of today’s post. And later you realize that one little Aha! dot… winds up balances an otherwise random-looking chaos of other colorful dots. Suddenly it looks just so.

Besides have you ever, literally, seen a milestone? It’s just a funky little rock.

Kira says:

For me, that happened before I started reading The New Strong, and it was kind of like a huge, blazing pillar of light, but then I have a flair for the dramatic.

I think it’s wonderful that this book can help that happen for people!

Kira says:

Funny side story: I have seen genuine milestones. I’ve also seen highway mile markers.

When I was growing up, I was a bit obsessed with a particular type of mile marker used in Pennsylvania. They’re white and relatively small, and they have the mile no. listed at the top, with some fraction (hundredths?) underneath.

I used to love to watch the numbers increment, but even more, there was something about the format; I wanted to make playing cards out of them and invent a game.

Tried to find a picture, but had no luck.

Carl Smuda says:

This book “The New Strong” was a perfect timing for me.

I only learned of my spiritual addiction from Rose’s “Spiritual Cleansing” book and her “Magnetize Money” book. And wow I was riveted to it!

Carl Smuda says:

All these years of crazy was my spiritual addiction!

And Life blasted my wife and I with a open palmed B-Slap!

We were in a place that had me see how Stupid I’ve been.

Carl Smuda says:

Rose’s book “The New Strong” I am immediately going through it again (and I was doing the exercises the first time too).

I’ve been totally thankful to the great invisible for the incredible perfect timing of this book in my Life.

It’s a bell that no one can be un-rung in my life. Thank you Rose.

Brandi says:

I totally relate to Bernadette.

In a recent session there was a Ah-ha moment that in order for me to be heard by others I have to TALK to others.

Brandi says:

For a long while I thought people would just “get me” by being around me.

Kinda like in the New Strong that telepathy is more what we are used to when we are babies.

Brandi says:

I was part of a group where we could just look in each others eyes and I felt so seen…

But now I see that TALKING could be a great way to meet people and be heard. I have to try – what do I have to lose.

Thanks to all of you for these comments.

CARL SMUDA, you’re new to the blog aren’t you?

What a wonderful writer you are! Thank you for wrapping such words around your story. “THE NEW STRONG” as a bell being rung that cannot now be un-rung? Wow!

Irene says:

Brandi – I love your comments #7-9. And I definitely identify with #7-8 in my own life.

Simple and yet so profound.

Irene says:

Many very significant shifts in my life were ones I hardly noticed at the time… until I realized later that I’d be looking at everything from a new perspective, and many things had become a lot easier.

Ha ha!! Brandy I can also relate to comments 7-8.

In fact, I used to ONLY value nonverbal communication. If you had to say something I thought it cheapened the experience.

And how very confused I was when communication later happened, and was so different in content from the nonverbal communication.

Also confusing, the assumptions other people made about me when I wasn’t speaking up.

Carl, I love what you say about the bell that can not be unrung.

This is the way I’ve felt when doing RES research sessions with Rose and learning the impact of various life choices on my aura–once you know something you can’t unknow it. It changes your life.

Carl Smuda says:

Thank you Kylie.

Rose, I am new. You can thank Davidya.

I read your “Spiritual Cleansing” book because he recommended it on his Blog.

Carl Smuda says:

Your teachings on spiritual addiction have set me free.

New Strong is extremely important to me.

I will be working Reading People Deeper.

Carl Smuda says:

20 minutes tops I’ve been working on.

I want and need that balance but just 20?

My TM program comes and goes and has been my bedrock; but you set me free of 20+ years of spiritual addiction.

Carl Smuda says:

I’ll accept nothing less than 3rd level energetic literacy.

I have not-a-little bit of bit of damage control with the wife and kids but already it is better.

Shallow Up is my new motto.

CARL SMUDA, thank you so much for all these comments.

Yes, comments plural. 🙂

By now you’ve noticed that if you don’t keep comments to a fairly short length, your friendly blog host will break them up and aerate them, with spaces, so they can be savored.

It’s also far easier to comment on other people’s comments if they are at a manageable size.

For example, I can write here: About that Comment #18, “Shallow Up is my new motto.”

Bless you for that. With that background in Transcendental Meditation (TM), you know the difference between a mantra and a motto.

Laughing, but also serious.

Other Blog-Buddies with a history of spiritual seeking know the difference. A slogan or motto is… whatever you like.

A mantra is a sacred sound whose effects are known. It is used for meditation, within the tradition from which it is taught.

For a mantra to be effective, it must be used properly — imparted by a skilled teacher, with appropriate coaching to make the technique effective for the student.

To use a mantra as a synonym for “slogan” or “motto” is one of the most stunningly disrespectful acts of cultural appropriation in Western society today.

Really, it’s like selling chewing tobacco under the “Jesus” brand. 😉

Thank you for everything you wrote here, CARL.

Your comments raise some great points about RES and “THE NEW STRONG” and more, so I’ll be creating a new blog post in your honor.

Will see how much I can get done before my next session begins in 30 minutes.

Basically, thank you.

And yes, such big thanks to DAVID B. (as he is known at this blog)!

Not only does he live in an advanced state of Enlightenment.

Not only is he one of the greatest Enlightenment Coaches on the entire planet today.

Besides that, he has an open mind and isn’t above learning from somebody with quite a different point of view. We don’t always agree on things, nor do we find every aspect of each other’s work personally fascinating.

Yet DAVID B matches me caring for caring, curiosity for curiosity, and maybe above all, dedication to bringing truth into earth.

Julie says:

I agree, some milestones are subtle at the time of happening. But unfold deeper in the days ahead.

Not emphatic or punctuated with many birthday candles and loud singing.

But subtle shifts. An alignment toward wholeness, nature, connectedness. Facing the future and easing into it.

Sarah says:

Julie,

Those are beautiful words in your comment #25, and such a beautiful description of my last 72 hours or so since the conclusion of this past weekend’s first-ever The New Strong workshop.

Sarah says:

It has been a steady deepening and unfolding ever since I left.

It seems every minute another little unflashy “oh!” falls into place regarding the workshop material, my life, my relationships, my past, my present, my future.

And all of it profoundly and simply HUMAN.

Sarah says:

Relatedly, I had my first chiropractic adjustment today. (Without going into too much detail, this is something I was agonizing about for weeks. Now it’s clear that the vast majority of that agony was STUFF-driven.)

I stood up off the table and stared open-mouthed at my chiropractor. I wanted to say, “hey!! This is like RES for your physical spine!!” Haha.

Sarah says:

But really: I was struck by that physical experience of something which I had come to know so well on the emotional and spiritual level.

Sarah says:

So how to describe that experience afterwards? What’s the word for “anti-pain”???

This is what RES in general, and specifically this New Strong workshop and material has been like for me. I was doing great before, right? Right??

Well, if last week I was at a 0/10 for emotional/spiritual “pain”, this week I’m at maybe a negative 50! (Ha, ha.)

Thank you again, Rose. 🙂

David B says:

For myself, I got the message of human evolution being different than other beings long ago. But I still got astrally entranced for a short time.

Then I heard it several other ways and it soon became very apparent through experience. It’s an important lesson.

David B says:

I have seen some major shifts come as a series of small recognitions that lead to the last one before a big shift happened.

You can’t see their relevance or where it’s going until after the fact. Only in retrospect can you see – Ah, this is what they where talking about…

David B says:

Thanks, Rose. Dunno about greatest anything, but I’m learning. 🙂

David B says:

re: Comment 22
    Agreed Rose – right mantra, right technique, and right instruction process.

Disrespectful, but also foolish. People (even some teachers) pick random mantras and some random instruction. But as a friend of mine discovered, 10 years with a “guided meditation” CD that used a renunciate mantra did not support her marketing work well.

David B says:

But it was “spiritual” wasn’t it? Nope. It wasn’t even meditation. As Rose has observed:

I’m loving all of these comments. Sarah, your chiropractic example in comment #29 is perfect. So true!

Irene says:

Sarah, I love this in #29:
    “When you’re so used to being out of whack, out of alignment in some way, it’s easy to think “that’s just who I am–that’s just what my daily experience is.” I didn’t even rate my “pain level” as very high. I wasn’t in pain, right?”

For me, I think this is a way of coping with what I wasn’t ready to handle before.

Irene says:

Now I am, now I see it, and at the same time I know how to make it better? Awesome timing! 🙂

It’s so great to be able to make changes that improve life, even (especially) when I didn’t quite realize it was so very much needed.

Julie says:

Hi Sarah,

#27 has been so for me too. A reorientation to life, relationships, past, present, future. Positioned better for healthy ways.

Not carrying over old holdovers from the past. Things that once seemed necessary but aren’t called for now.

A new spirit of trust emerging. Trust to be human, live as human. An upgraded human:)

Carl Smuda says:

It sank in reading New Strong that with all Rose has seen and knows from experience; something has truly changed and she needed to put out the memo. 🙂 thanks Rose.

But why now? why has it changed now? Is this like the ancient South Americans knew the Yugas? I think so.

CARL SMUDA, you’ve asked a perfectly good question.

However I’ll leave the answer to somebody who has a higher position in the Home Office.

I don’t have to know everything in order to know some things. To research them, to refine them, to test them, to use them, to teach them. That is plenty for me.

Carl Smuda says:

That makes sense. It’s easy to see the difference between the Skills you’re teaching for energy literacy (with the new rules and skills) and the wool gathering questions off the subject.

I respect that.

I am whole heartily plunging into the Age of Awakening! It feels like we’re in on the ground floor. it’s refreshing. 🙂