Curious about Britain's Brand New Prime Minister, Theresa May?

Curious about new Prime Minister Theresa May?

Curious about new Prime Minister Theresa May?

Blog-Buddies, may I ask you a personal question? How much do you welcome change right now?

Hmmm, did I hear a cheering “Yay!” Or perhaps a tooth-clenching “Nay!”

It can be easier to accept change when we do two things:

1. Follow the facts. Because there’s something steadying about human-level objective reality. Plus, there’s no substitute for knowing what is happening in reality, in contrast to focusing only on how folks feel about it.

That combo can be so helpful for adjusting to the historic events in the U.K., with such impact for the entire European Union and, through that, the world.

As change roils through Great Britain, another surprise is the new prime minister. Who took office just yesterday. A politician who was barely in the news at the time of the Brexit vote.  Plus she’s a woman! Theresa May has become Britain’s the first female head of state since Margaret Thatcher.

How could I not read May’s aura in this month’s issue of “Reading Life Deeper”? Inquiring minds want to know. Concerned minds.

Minds that are adjusting.

That newsletter will go live this Monday, July 18, 2016. Free and clear, so long as you have subscribed to that monthly newsletter. Did you know?

It’s Easy to Sign up for “Reading Life Deeper”

Do sign up if you haven’t yet.

And know that it’s free. That includes spam-free. Get started like this:

• Go to the official website for Rose Rosetree and RES.
  • You’ll see the signup part right there. Literally. On the right side of the screen.
  • Subscribing, know that we will never rent or sell your personal information.
  • Unsubscribing, whenever you wish, is easily done at the very same part of my website.

Below you’ll be able to comment on the June 2016 issue of “Reading Life Deeper.” Looking forward to your shares!

jane says:

Very much looking forward to reading – thanks in advance Rose 🙂

Irene says:

This really sums it up right here:

“1. Follow the facts. Because there’s something steadying about human-level objective reality. Plus, there’s no substitute for knowing what is happening in reality, in contrast to focusing only on how folks feel about it.

2. We can use !!!skills for deeper perception!!! to learn about what really makes people tick.”

I have nothing insightful to add – just that this is so basic and so true, and just what we need to deal with a rapidly changing world.

Emily T says:

Excited to read this! Thank you Rose

Thank you, IRENE. You really get it all.

Julie says:

I just watched a webinar at work the other day on the subject of change. Participants had to fill in a bubble indicating where they were on the spectrum of change – Yay! Or Nay!

Or anywhere in between.

Julie says:

At first there were mostly strong Yays. Then when the presenter talked about how there really isn’t a judgement on where you are, it’s just important to be honest…

Then a whole host of them flocked to Nay.

Julie says:

I find that on a global level, I am excited about change and cheering it on.

Julie says:

On a personal level, I can be rather fearful of change, even while at the same time desiring it.

But sometimes, for an honest person, there is only one way forward. One way that doesn’t involve some form of self-deception.

Leo says:

Beautiful comment number 8, Julie. I agree.

I’m often intellectually attracted to change, but I sometimes struggle to embrace real, meaningful change on a personal level. RES sure makes the process smoother, though.

Irene says:

Julie, I identify with #8 for sure.

I have found that in my life, I am more committed to truth than safety. The only way I can keep living with myself is to keep moving forward with as much self-honesty as I can, no matter how scared I get.

Irene says:

The great part is that the more directly I face the change, the faster I grow and the more I’m able to become flexible and adapt to change. And I find my way into methods and to teachers that help, like RES.

This makes my life more enjoyable. Change becomes so much less scary and intimidating, and even something to look forward to and celebrate as an adventure likely to bring me great benefit and joy (at least at the other end, even if not during the process).

Julie says:

Hi Leo,

Gosh, RES sure does make the process smoother! Then even areas of the psyche that have been dealt some pretty hard blows in this and other lifetimes can be freed up.

Julie says:

Thanks, Irene.

Honesty may be the saving grace. I like what you said about commitment to truth over safety.

And your comments lend credence to the saying “Face your fears”.

jane says:

Great reading these comments – its made me look at my own attitude to change…

jane says:

…I’d always thought I had embraced *change* like it was my middle name …

tho, perhaps that’s somethng that an ‘unsklled’ empath simply ‘has/had’ to do inorder to roll with the punches in life …

(Along wth skilled and non-empaths ….) ..

a.k.a. That’s Life…!

jane says:

I dunno, – I’m sure my perspective will change..(!- ‘scuse the pun) ..

but overall, I like the idea of change – it suggests growth and moving forwards to me …

to me – *change* feels like the antithesis of ‘stagnation’…

jane says:

…Yet.. I’ve also experinced the merry-go-round of tryng to make ‘real change’…

and seemngly gotten nowhere fast…!

jane says:

I guess – good change – yey! ….

unknown (scary) change – nay! …?!?

jane says:

Ah ha..!

And that’s my ‘subjectve’ view.

I have lived and worked in dfferent countries – so I have, sometimes made some – big massive leaping changes – because, I had to…

jane says:

…So when ‘push comes to shove’ …change has been a good thing in my life… …

maybe becoming equiped wth growing empath skills, and other techniques from the RES library, AND less stuff… …

maybe now, my changes can be more *harmonious growth*, rather than ‘leaps into the unknown’…!

jane says:

Oh my word.. …speechless, almost laughing… …just read the newsletter. Theresa May – blimey!

Sarah says:

…Oof!! Not what I was expecting. Good luck, Britain.

May your sharing of truth, Rose, help those in the UK who get the chance to read your newsletter. At the very least, having eyes open about this PM might save some heartache down the line.

Lilian says:

Thanks Rose.

And “oh dear.”

Sarah says:

“Adjusting to certain things going on in the world does not mean turning a blind eye. We can see just enough to thoroughly assess the present reality, and then quietly do our honest best to bring sweetness into this world.”

And thank you for this sweet reminder. There’s a lot we can do, including voting this November for those of us eligible to do so in the US.

There’s also a lot we can’t do, including turning back time through wishes and prayers.

jane says:

Haha…!!! Re; #22 – Thanks for the Good Luck wishes Sarah. That made me chuckle; “May your sharing of the truth, Rose, help….”

– May – indeed.. !!!

Rachel says:

Thanks for doing this reading, Rose.

After Isabella’s reading of Mike Pence, I was expecting much, much worse.

So I am deeply relieved! She sounds pretty hideous, but it could be a lot, A LOT worse…!

Mel says:

“Beware of what you become in pursuit of what you want.” –Jim Rohn

She probably wasn’t always like this. It’s fascinating how a person can change based on their priorities. Whether it’s power over everything or integrity over everything.

Remember the Frenchman in Matrix Reloaded? He is the ultimate symbol of power and even his girlfriend told Neo he didn’t always used to be like this, “He used to be like you.”

David B says:

Well – seems Britain is going through a period of “interesting times”.

Sarah says:

Jane, #25 HAH! Unintentional pun, I swear…

Aahhh… Well, yes. As Rachel said, it could certainly be worse!

Lilian says:

The better we can all adapt and grow individually, the better the future can be.

Patricia says:

Golly gosh, hunting everywhere for the Theresa May reading.

PATRICIA, welcome to my blog. I’m so glad you’re eager to read what is here. Actually I’m not sure whether you read much of the main post here.

What I meant to convey there was that IF you wished to receive that reading, to sign up for my newsletter. These signups are not, unfortunately, retroactive. You see, I send exclusive content to those who receive my newsletter. It’s free but special.

So you won’t find this on my blog. But you can find plenty of other aura readings, and I do encourage you to sign up for upcoming issues of the newsletter. Thanks for commenting.