Blog-Buddies, may I ask you a personal question? How much do you welcome change right now?
Hmmm, did I hear a cheering Yay! Or perhaps a tooth-clenching Nay!
It can be easier to accept change when we do two things:
- Follow the facts. Because there’s something steadying about human-level objective reality. Plus, there’s no substitute for knowing what is happening in reality, in contrast to focusing only on how folks feel about it.
- We can use !!!skills for deeper perception!!! to learn about what really makes people tick.
That combo can be so helpful for adjusting to the historic events in the U.K., with such impact for the entire European Union and, through that, the world.
As change roils through Great Britain, another surprise is the new prime minister. Who took office just yesterday. A politician who was barely in the news at the time of the Brexit vote. Plus shes a woman! Theresa May has become Britains the first female head of state since Margaret Thatcher.
How could I not read May’s aura in this month’s issue of “Reading Life Deeper”? Inquiring minds want to know. Concerned minds.
Minds that are adjusting.
That newsletter will go live this Monday, July 18, 2016. Free and clear, so long as you have subscribed to that monthly newsletter. Did you know?
Its Easy to Sign up for Reading Life Deeper
Do sign up if you havent yet.
And know that its free. That includes spam-free. Get started like this:
- Go to the official website for Rose Rosetree and RES.
- Youll see the signup part right there. Literally. On the right side of the screen.
- Subscribing, know that we will never rent or sell your personal information.
- Unsubscribing, whenever you wish, is easily done at the very same part of my website.
Below youll be able to comment on the June 2016 issue of Reading Life Deeper. Looking forward to your shares!