This Top 10 article helps you to understand the ugly consequences of using substances for recreational or spiritual purposes. Whether the drug of choice is ayahuasca or pot (a.k.a. marijuana, grass, weed, cannabis).
After the high wears off, what do drugs like pot really do to a person? And how can Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES) help you graduate from smoking pot, etc.
If you’re interested in support to supplement the services of a recovery specialist or a 12-step program, yes, RES may be able to support your lifestyle: clean & sober & thriving & having a much better life than before.
Energetic Literacy Reveals What Pot Really Does, Energetically
The following Top 10 articles will provide insights you’re unlikely to find elsewhere. Overall, expect a deeper perception perspective that drills down to the hidden impact of using drugs like pot. Beware: The aura-level impact of non-prescription drugs can be quite shocking!
When everybody has good skills of energetic literacy, and it’s as common as word literacy, all this will be common knowledge. Before then? At least, we’ve got this blog. 🙂
Energetically and psychologically, what is the price to be paid for drug tourism for spiritual purposes? Does drug taking for recreational use really make a person happier long term? Energetic literacy can help you sort through the hype about drugs versus the sad reality. And self-healing skills from RES may be able to help you to stop using weed, Ayuhuasca, and other non-prescription drugs that alter consciousness.
Important Disclaimer If You Smoke Pot, etc.
Neither I nor those RES Experts I train are substance abuse counselors. However, many casual users really can wean themselves off smoking pot, etc. In which case, RES self-healing skills can help. You might start with one day at a time and one book at a time. I’d recommend these three, in the order given:
- Empath Empowerment in 30 Days,
- Use your Power of Command for Spiritual Cleansing and Protection
- and Cut Cords of Attachment for Self-Healing.
What else could help? One or more sessions of aura healing with me or another RES Expert. You must be drug-free for at least three days prior to your appointment. (And, of course, on the day of your session as well). If this is possible for you, that’s a good sign!
Okay, on to our Top 10 Articles about Pot, Marijuana, Grass, Weed, Ayahuasca, Other Drugs
Expect this blog to feature new articles on pot in the future. Also, self-healing with RES for ex-pot smokers. Beyond that, you can learn about the impact of sessions of aura healing with RES experts. Meanwhile, may these articles encourage you, or someone you love.
- On NPRs All Things Considered, Rosetree Energy Spirituality Gives a Stop Pot Message
- More about Energy Spirituality Alternative to Marijuana. Undercover Rehab
- How Much Does Rosetree Energy Spirituality Cost, Compared to Weed?
- Aura Reading Mysterious Morgan Freeman, Long-Term Pot Lover
- What Does Ayahuasca Do for Spiritual Development? Welcome to a New Kind of Group Contest.
- Ayahuasca Alert. How Guillermo Arévalos Aura Is Almost Unbelievably Ugly
- The Differently Disturbing Aura of another Ayahuasca Shaman, Metsa Niwue
- Pitful! Aura Research on Ronin Niwe, Ayahuasca Salesman
- Ayahuasca & Chelsea, Before-and-After Aura Reading. A Guest Post by SAM
- Clearing confusions about drug highs, energy healing, and empath ANYTHING.