Aura Reading Steve Pavlina on a Raw, Vegan Diet

When eating kale also means eating raw

When eating kale also means eating raw

Famously — and that’s a word one naturally associates with Steve Pavlina — the blogger has touted the benefits he has enjoyed on his raw, vegan diet. I’m going to research just what that does for him in terms of personal growth in general, reading his aura in particular.

Given his rep. as one of America’s kings of personal development, wouldn’t it be ironic if his aura showed that the raw, vegan diet might not be as great for him as he proclaims?

You Blog-Buddies may know, I’ve been offering an occasional service with free aura readings… to explore just how great a vegan diet is for public figures who endorse it. MEL is the latest to submit a candidate for the type of aura reading described at that blog post: To put today’s aura reading in context, please read this article first.

There you’ll find MEL’s inquiry about Steve Pavlina in Comment #177.

So Now I Will Research ONE Way That

Steve Pavlina Has Sought Personal Growth.

Of course, I’ll be using skills of energetic skills. Not everybody has developed energetic literacy skills yet. Not yet, anyway!

Though if you can read these words, you’ve got word literacy. Thus, you are equally capable of developing the energetic kind of literacy. So useful for being a smart consumer! Because the way you eat isn’t just about your energy level. It can be part of your personal development, speeding you up or slowing you down.

Lo and behold, here’s Steve Pavlina, as pictured in this photo. He’s proud to have broken his “addiction” to cooked food, proud to have gone from vegan to raw. This is one article he’s written about eating raw, plus you’ll find plenty of extra links at the end of that post. Concluding, he advises readers to find ” like-minded people who — for whatever reason — feel naturally motivated to live like aliens.”

Surfing through the tidal wave of Steve Pavlina’s persuasiveness, I couldn’t help but wonder. Is social inconvenience the only problem with eating raw?

Of course, Steve Pavlina is highly persuasive. That’s one secret to his exceptional success as an authority on personal development, earning him a huge following.

However, when Steve Pavlina touts the benefits that he has noticed through his food lifestyle  — he isn’t bringing perspective as an expert at the type of personal growth called Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES). Not blogging as somebody with energetic literacy. Which is where this much lesser-known blogger can shed some light today.

Okay, take out your kale and let’s get started! (I AM going to have some as part of my lunch. Cooked kale and collards, though, plus some other vittles. Then I’ll be back for this aura reading.)

Aura Reading Root Chakra Databank for Making Contact with Objective Reality

Out to the moon. Overfunctioning.

Who’s “Steve” now? Kind of a merry throng. Yes, it does seem to this aura reader that Mr. Pavlina is now living in extreme spiritual addiction. To my perception, many beings are involved in running his life. It’s a different sort of game to be playing while human.

I don’t recommend this way of life, but it’s being done by plenty of famous people (and some not so famous). All I’m sharing at this  blog is my energetic literacy perspective. Anyway, continuing…

Objective reality is dimly noted as astral beings look out through his eyes.

Evidently one enticing part of sharing life with Steve… is the opportunity to influence so many people to take the advice that issues forth from his lips.

So far? Aura reading Steve Pavlina does not suggest a ringing endorsement of his raw, vegan diet.

Aura Reading Root Chakra Databank for Physical Health

5 feet. Underfunctioning.

Steve Pavlina is very, very proud of his body. This is an area of his human personality where the man still identifies stongly, large and in charge.

No wonder it would be important for him to tell people about his wondrous diet, eating raw.

Aura Reading Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Problem Solving

Out to the moon. By the time of the photo, perhaps Steve may not have been in his current consciousness lifestyle for long. I note this because I find still-vivid traces of his can-do attitude and exceptional talent for solving problems.

By this time in his life, however, he’s also got a way of “giving over to the sacred energies.” And this predominiates.

Of course, the astral entities sharing Steve’s life are not Divine Beings but astral ones. In the Age of Awakening, Divine Beings don’t do channeling or that extreme sort of spiritual addiction. (You can read a bit more about this in “THE NEW STRONG.”)

Aura Reading Third Eye Chakra Databank for Reading Energies

Out to the moon. Over-functioning.

Humming, vibrating strongly with astral allure.

Steve Pavlina’s influence has probably increased a great deal after he went through “a longer, more severe detox period” while settling into the raw lifestyle. Astral glow can really add to charisma that some people may find extra-impressive, a way that Steve now seems really special in his personal presence.

Aura Reading Third Eye Chakra Databank for Spiritual Growth

1/8 inch. Shut down.

Curiosity and interest about the Divine are differently satisfied now. Exploring  what I call the “Romance of the Astral” is much more appealing.

In Conclusion

Each to his own, right? Spiritual addiction does appear to be a pretty consistent finding, when I use energetic literacy skills to research the auras of people who have been eating raw for some time, and some long-term vegans as well.

If you’re looking for a diet that is right for you, one option is Thrill Your Soul Aura Research with an RES Expert. Otherwise?  I’d think twice before following advice from anybody who speaks in terms like “addiction to cooked food.”

Mel says:

Good to know. I do wonder though about that databank for Physical Health. Does 5 feet mean that he feels healthy? Or does he only THINK he’s healthy?

MEL, thank you for the opportunity to clarify what energy spirituality is and what it is not.

Especially the version of this emerging field called Rosetree Energy Spirituality for long and, for short, RES.

Is this energy medicine, MEL?

MEL, is this any kind of physical health specialty, from a credentialled professional doctor?

Nope, this is a mind-body-spirit field about how people are progressing emotionally and spiritually.

Hence the name “Energy Spirituality.”

So no RES expert (self included) makes claims about a peson’s health from an aura reading.

We aren’t psychics or medical intuitives or healt professionals. Important for all you lurkers and regular readers to understand!

At the risk of being very technical here, I will add this for you, MEL. Plus anyone else who is sorting out these ideas, which you won’t find all over the Internet.

Not yet, anyway. 😉

The way I teach and do aura reading research, almost always it is only about a person’s astral vibrational frequencies, which corresponds to a person’s subconscious mind.

So, is a person conscious of this information?

Nope. No way.

Therefore I wasn’t presuming to read Steve Pavlina’s conscious mind and annouce to the world what he was consciously thinking.

Instead, MEL, I was reading his aura since he IS a public figure and ethically this is just fine to do about any public figure.

One more technical point: Using the method of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses®, sometimes you might choose instead to read a lifelong gift of the person’s soul.

How-to’s for this are taught in “Read People Deeper,” as some of you may know.

Rarely I do a bit of that at this blog. This is more a person’s potential, rather than how a person is developing in this lifetime, using that potential.

In terms of vibrational frequencies, gifts of the soul are at the Divine level within a person.

Corresponding to one’s Higher Self.

So, just to be thorough (since I’m so thoroughly into being a consciousness nerd), I’ll clarify that if I had been doing that in this article — which I wasn’t! — that also wouldn’t have been reading Steve’s mind and describing how healthy he consciously feels.

BTW, if you’d like to understand all of this better, it is a good reason to get yourself a copy of “THE NEW STRONG.”

This blog gives bits and pieces of understanding for solving problems from an RES perspective. To learn thoroughly it takes RES books and/or workshops and/or personal mentoring, all of which are offered to supplement this blog.

Sometimes I get so comfortable with all you readers that I forget that you’re not all necessarily experts about all this.

MEL, you inspired me to go back onto the post and add the labels “under-functioning” or “over-functioning” or “shut down,” as appropriate.

Not one normal size (or quality) chakra databank among the whole set. For now. We’re all living and growing, each of us following our own personal path.

In that way MEL, you and I and Steve Pavlina are like identical triplets. 😉

Irene says:

Thanks for this clarification, Rose.

It makes explicit the somewhat hazy understanding I had and clarifies some other things I was not understanding well, and therefore using inappropriate language to describe.

Irene says:

When I stumbled across Mr Pavlina’s work “way back” in the mid-2000’s, it was how I found out that it was possible to do personal growth work, that I could actively make changes in how I lived my life with the potential to improve it and make myself happier.

Irene says:

He presented the idea with enough of an intellectual and analytical bent that skeptical me was willing to give it a try.

It was quite ground-breaking for me at the time. I am grateful for that. And I am saddened by this news.

Sweet memories of that teacher will stay with you, IRENE. As for being saddened about his particular growth path, I’m glad it’s different from the one you are taking where you’re doing so brilliantly with RES skills.

But no need to think that Steve is unhappy. So many in spiritual addiction, extreme spiritual addiction, and spiritual shutdown are exceedingly happy… living their own dream.

Everybody gets to do that. And then the lifetime is done and we benefit from the learning, then can incarnate over and over to pursue and explore other dreams.

Irene says:

That’s a good perspective and helpful. Thanks, Rose.

Irene says:

I also went back to read the linked article. Quite a bit different than I remember. Both what he writes, and my perspective on what he describes. Interesting.

I am glad I moved on from following his work quite a long time ago 🙂

Kira says:

Interesting. I happen to be a person who prefers many foods raw, but there are just as many I like cooked.

Kira says:

I tend to disbelieve in diets that avoid any particular food(s).

That diet might work for a few particular people, but a) there is no one-size-fits-all solution, and b) even the more publicized diets that try this (no sugar, no carbs, no fat, whatever) tend to have evidence mount against them over time.

Kira says:

Just think if everyone could get a customized RES diet! I doubt it would catch on, though, given that so many people want to diet for looks and not health (and certainly not spiritual health).

Well, at least those of us willing and able to set up a session with an RES practitioner can get that!

David B says:

I read Steve some years ago. He had a lot of good practical advice and was one of the earliest successful bloggers.

But then he went sideways with dietary extremes and deciding to try polyamory while married. And doing this very publicly, even before discussing it with his wife.

David B says:

This read is interesting in that the addiction overshadows the dietary extremes. Thanks, Rose.

Emily T says:

I found Steven Pavlina’s blog as a teenager and also loved the notion of quantified, continuous personal development. I even bought his book at one point.

Emily T says:

I was not surprised about the extreme spiritual addiction because for a long while he tried what he called a “subjective reality experiment”,

It seems to me that since 2012 it would be quite a dangerous thing to do!

Emily T says:

I also became interested in raw food because of his blog and tried the raw vegan diet for a few months when I was 19. I was very happy all the time… Regardless of outer circumstances which suggests to me that I was starting to pay more attention to the subjective rather than objective side of life.

Now I am very happily not fussed about what I eat (although I prefer ice cream).

David B says:

I know of a fellow who discovered he had better experiences when he fasted. He starved himself to death.

Being real does not exclude the objective. 🙂

Sarah says:

Emily T–Haha, #23!! I love your way of putting that. “I prefer ice cream.” Reminds me of when I was on my job search and a friend asked me what I really enjoy doing. I said napping and playing with my pets. Well, she asked! 😀

I have always found that there is something to eating food which makes you happy as part of a healthy, balanced diet. It’s delightful to have discovered Rose and Thrill Your Soul Research which makes that explicit!!

Christine says:

It seems me that only animals do good on a completely RAW diet, and even they like cooked good.

I’ve never heard of anything so ridiculous as the notion of an “addiction to cooked food”.

It’s ok to help your body break down the food you eat. Not everybody has such a high-powered digestive system that they can digest raw, unprocessed food efficiently.

He’s confused a basic human need (the need to eat food that agrees with you and that you can digest comfortably) with an addiction, and picked up a real, no-fooling addiction in the process. Very unfortunate.

Kira says:

I like what you said a lot, Adam.

Not particularly eloquent right now, so I can’t really elaborate.

(For the Monty Python fans: “And there was much rejoicing!” 😀 )

Sarah says:

Adam, re: #27,

Exactly… :/ it’s head-shakingly absurd to me that someone would make that comparison.

Cooking food is not the same thing as adding some kind of chemicals (being no expert, I couldn’t argue with someone who made a claim about “addiction” to certain food additives, for example).

Sarah says:

But cooking?? I mean, really.

This is like insisting on swallowing all of your food whole and then accusing the rest of us “chewers” of being “addicted to chewing”.

Elle says:

I would love to see this aura reading performed on a more recent photo of him, after some time of being on a living foods program. This one seems to be at the beginning of his journey.

I bet you would, ELLE. You’d probably like me to keep on reading his aura until it matches what you believe about the highly talented Steve Pavlina.

However there are limits to the free service that I supply. My limit is doing research ONCE on the candidate for this free service, which I am making available for as long as I supply it… which may not be forever. 😉

How about this? You’re free to go onto the original blog post, “Aura Reading Five Proud Vegans. Is It Self-Starvation Made Trendy?” and submit a different candidate for one of those readings. Hope that helps!