Cut a Cord of Attachment. Then Done.

What does it mean to cut a cord of attachment? Now hear this!

What does it mean to cut a cord of attachment? Now hear this!

“I know you cut a cord of attachment to my ex-wife, but would you check to see if I have one now?”

Thus spake Joe. In that session, I reminded him that the RES skill set for cutting a cord of attachment produces permanent results. Every time. Afterwards you will never, ever have a cord  of attachment to that person. Which is why I’ve even described that when you cut a major cord of attachment, it’s like a kind of energetic life insurance.

You see, you only get one cord of attachment per person, per lifetime. Consequently, if the person who cuts that cord of attachment really has skills? That’s that.

No more cord of attachment to that person. In a week. Nor a year. Not ever. Cut means cut!

Answering Joe’s question today was fun. Because I had a recent story to tell him. This one. So…

When Gladys Wanted Me to Cut the Cord of Attachment to Her Daughter

Wonderful, brave Gladys has been my client since 2010. Over the years she has had perhaps a dozen sessions in total.

Gladys has received good results, obviously. Because that’s why she has come back from time to time for more Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES) sessions.

But a consciousness nerd about RES she is not. For whatever reason, during her sessions Gladys does not listen like a typical client. Thank goodness, RES clients are generally easy to talk with and delightful to help.

Mostly Gladys knows that I can cut cords of attachment. She likes that. Fair enough. Unfortunately, I’m not sure that Gladys listens when I try to explain…

Key Concepts on How to Effectively Cut a Cord of Attachment

• First of all, in RES we make use of many different skill sets.  Many kinds of energetic STUFF can cause or worsen problems in relationships. 15 kinds of STUFF. Not “Cut a cord of attachment or else padding.”
  • Therefore, an RES Expert uses skills to discern what is going on now, in the client’s energy field. Given the intention for a session of aura healing, a Healing Centerpiece is chosen to benefit the client most. “Cut a cord of attachment” is one of many possible centerpieces.
  • Online I have not published a list of all the healing centerpieces that I choose from to help a client like Gladys. However, you can get an idea of the sophistication of this field. Just check out the 15 Kinds of Energetic Literacy pictured here.
  • And, to put it bluntly, there’s a LOT more to the field of RES than knowing how to cut cords of attachment.
  • What would be helpful? If you’re coming to me for a session of RES, please trust me to use my skills to help you. For pity’s sake, don’t tell me what to do.
  • Sigh!

Well, Gladys announced at the start of her session that she wanted me to cut the cord of attachment to her daughter, “Jo-Jo.” Haha.

In RES Sessions You Can’t Order the “Cut a Cord of Attachment” Special

As an RES practitioner, I’m not that cute gal behind the deli counter. No coincidence, you can’t order “Cut a cord of attachment” as if buying a pound of Wensleydale cheese on sale.

So yet again I explained to Gladys how RES sessions of aura healing begin:

1. Intention.
  2. Set up the session energetically.
  3. Skilled Empath Merge.
  4. I select the best Healing Centerpiece to help her.
  5. Away we go!

Two Healing Centerpieces were tied for first place. I let Gladys choose. Guess what? She chose having me cut a cord of attachment. 😉

What Was the Problem with “Cut the Cord of Attachment to My Daughter”?

When it comes to cutting a cord of attachment, my client names the candidate for cutting the cord of attachment, not me.

Gladys named her daughter Jo-Jo for cutting a cord of attachment. Personally, I had a feeling that Gladys had already requested me to cut the cord of attachment to Jo-Jo. Years ago.

Gamely, though, I researched. Did she have a cord of attachment to Jo-Jo. (Research like this is one of several requirements when you use the 12 Steps to Cut a Cord of Attachment®.)

Then I took out my session notes. Right there, in our second session, back in 2010. That’s when I cut the cord of attachment that Gladys had to Jo-Jo.

Funny Thing About That

Gladys still didn’t want to believe me. However, she allowed me to continue with the session. Where I facilitated cutting a different cord of attachment.

As we went through those 12 steps of the trademarked system, she learned that she could expect many benefits, a.k.a. “Logical consequences of cutting that particular cord.”

Gladys is going to be back in a couple of weeks, BTW. She does love the benefits of her sessions. Luckily they don’t depend on (so far) being very willing to listen to me.

How Did Today’s Client Do?

Joe is very willing to listen to me. So far we have had four sessions, including three different Centerpieces.

Once he understood more about what it means to cut a cord of attachment, Joe selected a different candidate for cutting a cord of attachment.

Our session went great. Joe is really looking forward to the logical consequences of having this particular cord of attachment cut.

Results. He’s been getting great results every time. That’s the point of an RES session, right?

P.S. Cut-a-Cord-of-Attachment Background. Just a Bit.

Cut Cords of Attachment, Top 10 List

My easiest book for self-healing if you aim to cut a cord of attachment for yourself.

In addition, an even better way to learn, offered only once a year: It’s my Cut Cords of Attachment Workshop, Level 1. Happening in less than a month, August 13-14, 2016.

David B says:

Thanks, Rose. Another of your books I’m gradually reading is the second Cut Cords book.

I’m really enjoying it.

Although there is certainly more steps than my early attempts at “slash and thrash”, there is a great deal of art to your process.

Slash and thrash? That’s so funny. Hahahaha.

For the info of other Blog-Buddies, sounds like you’re referring to “Cut Cords of Attachment for Self-Healing: Cord Cutting Made Simple and Effective.”

Definitely the easier of my books on how to cut cords of attachment. These are, in turn, based on a system that produces proven results. In quite a contrast to so many ways to cut a cord of attachment that… sound very appealing but don’t work.

Just one example: I know an otherwise smart New Age consumer who had a standing appointment with a shamanic healer.

Once a week Joe would go to this practitioner and pay to have his cord of attachment to Daddy be cut. Again. And Again. (Supposedly.)

David B says:

Actually, being the geek I am, I’m reading “Cut Cords of Attachment – Heal Yourself and Others with Energy Spirituality”.

I assumed it was a larger book with more on healing others but actually is the same size.

David B says:

I ordered the book early on, before I was as familiar with your sequence recommendations.

Yes, hail to my fellow consciousness geek!

Still, DAVID B, this confuses me about your Comment #4: “actually is the same size.”

There is only one paperback on cutting cords of attachment. In English. The title you named.

As an eBook it’s larger than “Cut Cords of Attachment for Self-Healing.” There still is a lot more in it. Do you have both? Huh?

This is a jam-packed day. I’d rather not hunt down my files and compare them. Can you help me to understand what you meant?

David B says:

(laughs) Sorry Rose.
    I took a quick look at your Books page and saw 2 editions with slightly different titles. Both are listed as having the same number of pages.

I assumed they where the “simple” and “healers” versions. But yes, I see one is just an ebook edition, the other has print and ebook editions.

David B says:

I also see from my list of Rosetree books (I keep a list to keep track!) that the print version I’m reading is the older edition from 2010.

Is there a difference between the 2 ebook editions? Amazon indicates the ebook of the print version is “3rd edition”. It lists it as being twice the size of the ebook only, although “pages” don’t mean the same with an ebook.

David B says:

Really not trying to add anything to your plate. 🙂

DAVID B, I’m delighted you’re asking.

Let’s talk first about where to begin, even if you’re a consciousness geek.

I strongly recommend that you begin with the simpler book: “Cut Cords of Attachment for Self-Healing.”

This is available only as an eBook.

Just because I’ve been a bit busy publishing “THE NEW STRONG,” plus the empath books published last year.

It’s like “The Empowered Empath — Quick & Easy,” which is great to read before the expanded edition, “The Empowered Empath: Owning, Embracing and Managing Your Special Gifts.”

The next book on how to cut cords of attachment is more detailed, explains more, gives more examples.

Whether a paperback or as an eBook, this one is “Cut Cords of Attachment: Heal Yourself and Others with Energy Spirituality.”

You’re quite right, DAVID B. The paperback is the second edition.

About the book history: Loads of copies of the first edition were sold, and it was also translated into some foreign languages. Authorized editions.

Then I made many changes and printed copies as a second edition. So this is the only paperback edition being sold now. Any book in English on how to cut cords of attachment.

I’m not planning to publish an updated edition until this reference book has sold completely.

However, between us all, Blog-Buddies, I did edit and upgrade the eBook one more time. I did this when I published the easier eBook, the Self-Healing one.

As an eBook publisher, I could make this third edition available when I wasn’t going to just throw away hundreds of paperbacks in the second edition.

So, if you’re interested in the more advanced book about how to cut cords of attachment for yourself, friends, and family members — you might like to get the eBook edition of “Cut Cords of Attachment for Self-Healing.”

Otherwise, go for the paperback. All making sense?

Kira says:

About the post, now, I’ve never had any problem understanding that cut properly means cut permanently.

That’s the main reason I was reluctant to try when I wasn’t sure how to aim.

David B says:

Thanks, Rose. I looked up the WIW catalogue and compared descriptions. But you filled in some gaps too.

David B says:

Kira – thats part of the technique. Plus, with intention and divine help, it’s not like you’re poking your body with a Jedi light sabre. The cutting is not indiscriminate.

Plus, using Rose’s process ensures it’s done free of mess too.

Kira says:

The cord-cutting workshop is high on my list, but I don’t know how my health will be by that weekend.

Tatiana says:

Why do some clients still feel that they have a cord of attachment? They can’t let go of some stuff?!

TATIANA, in the examples given here, my clients didn’t understand basics about what cords of attachment are, what it means to remove them, or how there are many kinds of STUFF.

Lack of understanding was the only problem. Many people just know the term “cut a cord of attachment” and not much else.

If you reread today’s article I think this will be clear to you. Hope so, anyway. 🙂

It isn’t a matter of “feeling” one kind of STUFF or another. People do not consciously feel what is going on at the subconscious or astral level.

Humanly a person may feel good or bad, or a little off. To find out what is really going on, it takes professional skills like those of RES.

Tatiana says:

Thank you for the answer, Rose! It’s very clear now

Michael Anderson says:

Rose,
    Thanks for the clarification on which cord cutting book to start with. I’ll buy the ebook now!

You’re welcome, MICHAEL ANDERSON. And thank you for reviewing “THE NEW STRONG” at Amazon.com. 🙂

AJ says:

I’m just catching up on some of the wonderful posts here at the blog that I’ve missed.

This one is interesting, since I had my very first experience of Rose (along with Divine Being, Apollo) cut a cord of attachment.

AJ says:

I’ve had sessions with Rose in the past and in each session, there was another healing centerpiece that was more important.

I am so glad that I trusted Rose to use her experitise because they have honestly been the most transformative healing experiences in my life.