“I know you cut a cord of attachment to my ex-wife, but would you check to see if I have one now?”
Thus spake Joe. In that session, I reminded him that the RES skill set for cutting a cord of attachment produces permanent results. Every time. Afterwards you will never, ever have a cord of attachment to that person. Which is why I’ve even described that when you cut a major cord of attachment, it’s like a kind of energetic life insurance.
You see, you only get one cord of attachment per person, per lifetime. Consequently, if the person who cuts that cord of attachment really has skills? That’s that.
No more cord of attachment to that person. In a week. Nor a year. Not ever. Cut means cut!
Answering Joe’s question today was fun. Because I had a recent story to tell him. This one. So…
When Gladys Wanted Me to Cut the Cord of Attachment to Her Daughter
Wonderful, brave Gladys has been my client since 2010. Over the years she has had perhaps a dozen sessions in total.
Gladys has received good results, obviously. Because that’s why she has come back from time to time for more Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES) sessions.
But a consciousness nerd about RES she is not. For whatever reason, during her sessions Gladys does not listen like a typical client. Thank goodness, RES clients are generally easy to talk with and delightful to help.
Mostly Gladys knows that I can cut cords of attachment. She likes that. Fair enough. Unfortunately, I’m not sure that Gladys listens when I try to explain…
Key Concepts on How to Effectively Cut a Cord of Attachment
- First of all, in RES we make use of many different skill sets. Many kinds of energetic STUFF can cause or worsen problems in relationships. 15 kinds of STUFF. Not “Cut a cord of attachment or else padding.”
- Therefore, an RES Expert uses skills to discern what is going on now, in the client’s energy field. Given the intention for a session of aura healing, a Healing Centerpiece is chosen to benefit the client most. “Cut a cord of attachment” is one of many possible centerpieces.
- Online I have not published a list of all the healing centerpieces that I choose from to help a client like Gladys. However, you can get an idea of the sophistication of this field. Just check out the 15 Kinds of Energetic Literacy pictured here.
- And, to put it bluntly, there’s a LOT more to the field of RES than knowing how to cut cords of attachment.
- What would be helpful? If you’re coming to me for a session of RES, please trust me to use my skills to help you. For pity’s sake, don’t tell me what to do.
Well, Gladys announced at the start of her session that she wanted me to cut the cord of attachment to her daughter, “Jo-Jo.” Haha.
In RES Sessions You Can’t Order the “Cut a Cord of Attachment” Special
As an RES practitioner, I’m not that cute gal behind the deli counter. No coincidence, you can’t order “Cut a cord of attachment” as if buying a pound of Wensleydale cheese on sale.
So yet again I explained to Gladys how RES sessions of aura healing begin:
- Set up the session energetically.
- Skilled Empath Merge.
- I select the best Healing Centerpiece to help her.
- Away we go!
Two Healing Centerpieces were tied for first place. I let Gladys choose. Guess what? She chose having me cut a cord of attachment. 😉
What Was the Problem with “Cut the Cord of Attachment to My Daughter”?
When it comes to cutting a cord of attachment, my client names the candidate for cutting the cord of attachment, not me.
Gladys named her daughter Jo-Jo for cutting a cord of attachment. Personally, I had a feeling that Gladys had already requested me to cut the cord of attachment to Jo-Jo. Years ago.
Gamely, though, I researched. Did she have a cord of attachment to Jo-Jo. (Research like this is one of several requirements when you use the 12 Steps to Cut a Cord of Attachment®.)
Then I took out my session notes. Right there, in our second session, back in 2010. That’s when I cut the cord of attachment that Gladys had to Jo-Jo.
Funny Thing About That
Gladys still didn’t want to believe me. However, she allowed me to continue with the session. Where I facilitated cutting a different cord of attachment.
As we went through those 12 steps of the trademarked system, she learned that she could expect many benefits, a.k.a. “Logical consequences of cutting that particular cord.”
Gladys is going to be back in a couple of weeks, BTW. She does love the benefits of her sessions. Luckily they don’t depend on (so far) being very willing to listen to me.
How Did Today’s Client Do?
Joe is very willing to listen to me. So far we have had four sessions, including three different Centerpieces.
Once he understood more about what it means to cut a cord of attachment, Joe selected a different candidate for cutting a cord of attachment.
Our session went great. Joe is really looking forward to the logical consequences of having this particular cord of attachment cut.
Results. He’s been getting great results every time. That’s the point of an RES session, right?
P.S. Cut-a-Cord-of-Attachment Background. Just a Bit.
My easiest book for self-healing if you aim to cut a cord of attachment for yourself.
In addition, an even better way to learn, offered only once a year: It’s my Cut Cords of Attachment Workshop, Level 1. Happening in less than a month, August 13-14, 2016.