Surprised by THE NEW STRONG Workshop. A Guest Post by LEO

Can you spot Leo in this photo of some of those who took THE NEW STRONG Workshop?

Can you spot LEO in this photo of some students at took THE NEW STRONG Workshop?

When I published “THE NEW STRONG” last month, my intent was to build it like a workshop on vibrational positioning — what the book calls “A Program for Easy Vibrational Balance.”

However, I knew that I also wanted to give people a depth immersion, a workshop experience, with lots of personal coaching to explore vibrational positioning. That’s the kind of workshop I aimed to deliver.

Apparently that happened. For instance, I was pleasantly surprised when, within a week, one of the workshop participants had moved into Enlightenment.

Leave it to LEO, though, to describe what it was like for him as a student rather than the teacher. A student and, uh-oh, even a skeptic!

Skeptical about THE NEW STRONG. But Curious

This may sound bad, but I went into taking THE NEW STRONG Workshop with tempered expectations. Although Rose had talked often about this new skill set, and it sounded great, I was definitely skeptical.

I mean, I’ve always been skeptical of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES). So I didn’t believe that one could receive emotional and spiritual growth over the phone, not until I experienced amazing results during my first Aura Healing and Transformation Session with Rose.

I was even an atheist before stumbling upon RES. Despite this being a field of mind-body-spirit where every session, every book, every workshop has been co-created with the Divine.

(In personal sessions of RES, the client gets to choose a favorite version of Highest Power, or Jesus, or Buddha, or other Divine Being.)

Talk about transformational….

Fast forward to Day One of the first-ever Workshop for THE NEW STRONG.

When I looked over the workshop description about Rules & Tools for Thriving in the Age of Awakening, describing what I’d learn in the coming days, it all looked pretty basic to me. By now I’m an RES Apprentice, so I’ve had lots of training already in the many skills required to facilitate sessions for clients.

Nothing about this workshop screamed “life changing.” But I decided to wait and see, cautiously optimistic.

Our First Workshop Tool to Bring on THE NEW STRONG

Just before lunch, Rose led us into a group experience of one of the techniques you’ll find in the book edition of “THE NEW STRONG.”

I won’t get into details, but I will say… that experience alone was worth the workshop tuition. A lot “clicked” into place, and I wasn’t even aware that it needed “clicking.”

Vibrational Positioning Is Key

After lunch, Rose delved into new information about the range of vibrational positioning available to us now, living in The Age of Awakening. For living THE NEW STRONG, positioning of consciousness is key.

I’d learned the gist of the concept of vibrational positioning several years before, when Rose got her sixth trademark, the one for Vibrational Re-Positioning®.

But for whatever reason (content, presentation etc.) this lecture noticeably deepened both my conceptual and intuitive understanding.

Where you position your consciousness is super important, y’ all! I gained a new appreciation for that. My life already feels easier.

Learning from Vibrational Experiences and about Vibrational Experiences

Later that day, we moved on toa second technique, and jeeze louise, I had some crud that was moved out! I considered my aura pretty healthy, but it got some deep cleaning. That healing was worth the whole workshop tuition too!

That evening, we did some fascinating aura readings from photos taken at the beginning of the 20th century to see firsthand the ways that The Age of Awakening impacts human consciousness compared to how people lived on earth before.

That was real hands on learning.

The second day we continued to explore fascinating yet simple ways in which we could all be more effective living THE NEW STRONG. (Including depth discussion of the Seven New Rules for Humanity that clicked into place with the Shift into the Age of Awakening.)

All in all, I rate the workshop an 11/10. I’m so glad I paid the fairly pithy sum to attend.

Included in the tuition was a bonus: the chance to spend time around an amazing group of spiritually awake people, some of them were even living in Enlightenment.

Kira says:

Sounds like a great experience, Leo! I would have loved to be there, but both health and annual commitments made it impossible this time.

Leo,

What a great summary!!

I can relate to so many pieces of what you say: especially my initial skepticism with RES in general before I had my first session, and my cautious optimism about the (on-paper) elements of this workshop in particular.

Sarah says:

As soon as Rose announced it, I jumped on the opportunity to attend – largely because I was ready to gobble up any new RES material and also excited to meet other apprentices and members of the community (like you!) and see old friends.

Sarah says:

I really had no way of knowing what a big-big-big deal this workshop would be for me, as an experience, for growth.

I am used to intellectual and conceptual “a-ha!”s, but this experience was completely different.

Sarah says:

It was like a full-mind-body-spirit “a-ha!” about being human and valuing my human likes and dislikes.

Sarah says:

As you put it so well in an aura reading you did for me: “like the juiciest cake and I just want to keep eating!”

Haha! It was such a delight to be fully IMMERSED in this learning.

Kristine says:

Leo, I so agree here… “All I can say is “wow!” I had a very powerful, quasi -flashy experience, the kind that RES sure doesn’t promise.”

I too had that realization of things just clicking in place.

Kristine says:

I came home Sunday evening and said the workshop could have easily been 5 times what the actual cost was.

It really was like a complete makeover without being superficial.

Kristine says:

And about the bonus…this was an awesome group of people to be with. Simply lovely!

(By the way, “jeeze louise” gave me a nice morning chuckle!)

Isabella Cates says:

One thing that’s really a lovely surprise (one I wouldn’t dare to expect) is when someone comes into a situation skeptical, and leaves with a more innocent heart.

I’ve seen this a few times with RES lately.

Evgenia says:

Leo, what a fantastic description! We will be discussing this post during dinner today with Valerie and Kylie! Cannot wait!

David B says:

Thanks for sharing, Leo.

I’m just reading the book but there has been some surprises also. Friends who are ahead of me tell me the good stuff is further along. 🙂

DAVID B, I’m so glad you have the book and you’re reading it.

If the author might make a suggestion (ahem), it’s lovely that friends have also been reading it. Howevever, you are entitled to your own personal experience with the information encoded in the book through words and techniques.

From my side, I don’t write books where I make people read dull, useless material and then stick in five pages of value…

Irene says:

It’s so great to hear your experience, Leo.

The ‘bonus’ you mention was an exceptionally great part of the weekend for me. What a marvelous group of people, of which you are a star member. 🙂

Irene says:

My experience differed somewhat, in that I got the most oomph from reading The New Strong (rather slowly) beforehand.

All the information there, even the parts that seemed familiar from reading the blog, really coalesced into new understandings for me.

The workshop filled in a lot of the details and expanded on that for me, but not so flashy. Still very, very worth it to me though. 🙂

Irene says:

I would also raise my hand with you and Sarah as a fellow initial skeptic about RES. Until I started to experience all the ways my life was getting better!

Irene says:

Isabella, this is lovely: “when someone comes into a situation skeptical, and leaves with a more innocent heart.”

This seems to happen to me often with RES. I’m becoming less cynical, less jaded and less skeptical, and more open, more loving and more innocent. That combines with greater wisdom and maturity, more self-authority and a vastly improved ability to stick up for myself.

After all, innocence does not equal naïveté or becoming a doormat. 😉

Sarah says:

Oh, Irene!! So wise, that last comment #17!

This is something I have been chewing on all day without the words for it, and here you’ve just said them.

Sarah says:

I have been thinking all day about my new workplace, my new coworkers, and how wonderful everything seems to be.

And I almost can’t accept it, I keep bracing myself for the kind of painful letdown I had in the past.

Sarah says:

In the past, I really was somewhat naive. In finding this new job, I was EXTREMELY discerning.

Now I’m finding its time to let some of that innocence be reborn. ?

David B says:

Hi Rose
    On comment 13, I agree. I’ll have my own experience with it.

And I’d say your books are the opposite of dull. My biggest challenge is that, unlike something like the book Quadrivium that I just finished (on the 4 original sciences), you can’t just read Rosetree books. They’re both reference and handbook. Reading them is just the first step in applying the contents.

In a sense, we never “finish” them. Which is something you can probably relate to as the author as well. 🙂

Thanks, DAVID.

SARAH and IRENE, what an inspiring dialogue!

All comments in this thread are appreciated by this blog host, so thanks also to you, EVGENIA, ISABELLA CATES, KRISTINE, and KIRA.

Sandra says:

Yes, Leo, the workshop was amazing. Excellent summary. I share your appreciation of Rose for bringing it forth.

I was just telling a friend last night that the people at that workshop are the kind of people I want to hang out with.

So glad to have finally met you and the others!

I loved this post Leo and all the comments! Yes, what a powerful experience the workshop was and how well you described it.

A lot of things clicked into place for me as well. For one thing–that life really is different now, and people really are different energetically.

For two–that RES skills really are for everybody, not just for exceptionally talented people like Rose.

And as Irene says, the bonus of getting to connect with so many marvelous people was quite a bonus–as important for me as the workshop itself.

What a joy it was, and how fun it is now to know the people whose comments I enjoy so much.

Emily T says:

I think I had a similar expectation Leo.

I am familiar with Rose’s work, read all her books and read the blog, have semi-regular RES sessions. I read the New Strong prior to the workshop and felt like I knew it already!

Emily T says:

So I wasn’t expecting anything mind blowing.

But like Kylie has said, it really clicked that things ARE different now. We might have been slightly more aware since we are familiar with RES but never really realised the extent to which that has impacted ourselves and others.

Emily T says:

And I already feel more effective in my human life since coming back from the workshop.

Which I also didn’t expect since I already limit my technique time to just the New Strong techniques and the Coming Home technique.

Emily T says:

And I also loved the opportunity to meet so many awesome people!

It was a balm to my soul to get to spend time with the entire group!

Sandra, your #23: yes!!

This was another fantastic “side-effect” (hardly, since it did actually make it onto my goals list!) of the workshop.

Not only did I make new friends with people I would actually like hanging out with (imagine that!), but I learned experientially about “the kind of” people that I like to spend time with. And to realize how subtle that is–in all surfacey ways, we were a pretty diverse group!!

Sarah says:

But now I have a sense for the kinds of standards I can have for what people get to say and do and still be someone I consider a friend.

(That other thread about saying NO and virtual reincarnation is pretty relevant here!)

Sarah says:

Before, I was tolerating a lot of crap from people because I believed that I had impossibly high standards for my friends which no human could ever meet.

Well, that illusion is busted! I just met a couple dozen very-human counterexamples. ?

Sarah says:

So in any case, I’ve noticed since the workshop that it’s a lot easier for me to pay attention to what potential friends actually say and do, and to be willing to -have the standards I have- for what I require in order to want to hang out with someone!!

Leo says:

It was such an enormous pleasure to meet you Sarah, Kristine, Evgenia, Irene, and Emily, and also to see Isabella and Kylie again.

Each one of you is such an awesome person filled with love and light.

It was an honor and a blessing to attend the workshop with you all.

Leo says:

Y’all are doing so well as people and as RES practitioners and/or clients.

You are each a living testament to the breathtaking efficacy of all the work Rose has pioneered.

Leo says:

At one point in the weekend I complained to Isabella that I wish RES was more well known, because what we were doing was “still limited.”

Meaning, I wish millions of people could benefit from the techniques that have helped each of us so much.

Leo says:

Isabella chided me as she pointed out that what we have all been working towards, with Rose as our brave leader, IS important, IS groundbreaking, IS significant.

Leo says:

And thinking now on each of you all, who relentlessly strive towards more self actualization, more ethical success, and more REAL spiritual growth, it’s clear that we are, as a collective, doing really great things.

It’s my sincere wish that we carry that momentum of the workshop into our “regular” lives as we continue to grow and learn and do our damnedest to do our best in this “interesting” new world.

Leo says:

Personally for me, becoming more emotionally open and gentle, while it sounds scary, is actually quite nice.

Less pushing, less angst, less drama.

More feeling that doesn’t have to be scary!

Acceptance of being human: man what a concept!

What a powerful, passionate series of comments, LEO. Thank you.

Julie says:

Wow, Leo. And wow, everyone.

I have nothing to add, just admiration:)

Irene says:

What a lovely conversation here. Such a delight to be part of this group 🙂

Ditto!!

Bev says:

I loved reading this blog, Leo, and reading ALL the comments from a truly wonderful group of people who are questioning, challenging and GROWING!

Bev says:

I noticed how difficult it was for all of us to ‘leave’ each other, whether to retire for the evening Saturday night or leave the weekend Sunday night…there was such a comfort, a feeling of acceptance, a trust for truth revealed.

Difficult to leave for sure.

Bev says:

As for how many can be or will reached, the “ripple effect” is truly amazing. I am so thankful that Rose is “saving one starfish at time”.

Awe, I’m so moved by all your comments at this thread, Blog-Buddies, as well as the original post itself.

Thanks, everyone.