Virtual Reincarnation in The Age of Awakening

Sometimes in The Age of Awakening, enough is enough. Time to say "No"

Sometimes in The Age of Awakening, enough is enough. Time to say NO.

If you want to evolve spiritually in The Age of Awakening, including Virtual Reincarnation (and maybe even Enlightenment), use discernment. Some relationships require a NO. Not “I’ll keep trying harder.

What does “Virtual Reincarnation” mean? That you’re growing so fast, it’s like you’ve begun to explore a new lifetime within this incarnation. Sound new, like you’re not familiar with the term? You might want to research it: Virtual reincarnation — look it up here, for starters.

Virtual Reincarnation began happening during the New Age Years, 1980-12/21/12. Remember those years of big growth of energy awareness? During the escalating transition into our Age of Awakening, many of us began to use words like “Energy sensitive” and “Empath.”

In The Age of Awakening, You Can Move into Virtual Reincarnation

How come? By now Earth School has definitely moved into that altogether different age, The Age of Awakening.

Super-quick growth is available to everyone now. You included!

At least it can happen. There are new rules for thriving in The Age of Awakening. You’ll want to learn about them, for sure, if you wish to live “THE NEW STRONG.”

Even in the Age of Awakening, we only grow as fast as we’re willing.

Hint: Calling yourself “Energy sensitive” doesn’t  mean you’re growing fast. Because everybody living now can be energy aware.

Free Will Matters More than Ever, in The Age of Awakening

Confusions, conformity, and other problems cause people to slow down their personal growth. And this is happening more drastically now, in The Age of Awakening.

Surely you have noticed some examples: Drug tourism with Ayahuasca, heroin addictions, spiritual shutdown, spiritual addiction, even extreme spiritual addiction.

Many folks are simply coping, struggling but hanging in there: Sane, responsible, honorable. Which I call human-based spirituality. In The Age of Awakening, every adult can live in human-based spirituality.

However, we can do even better than that. We can start to live “THE NEW STRONG.” This simple choice of consciousness lifestyle can help anybody to grow really fast. Witness a new member of our online community who moved into Enlightenment within one week of learning more about THE NEW STRONG!

Today I have a highly practical reason for bringing up the ideal of rapid growth, versus the opposite.  Knowing about virtual reincarnation now can motivate you to boldly say NO to some relationships now.

Because, really, have you ever felt like this? Supposedly, “Being a good person means that you must work with every relationship to make it a success”

Virtual Reincarnation Demands Knowing How to Say “No.”

To some degree, this was true before The Age of Awakening, during The Age of Faith.

Idealists just comparmentalize away their common sense. Catholic clergy, for instance, would have you believe that divorce shouldn’t ever happen. Supposedly, if you’re married, that same relationship is sacred, a holy sacrament. And if you wish to dissolve a marriage, a good Catholic will have to annul it — pretend the marriage never did happen. Talk about compartmentalization!

Of  course, many glorious things that Jesus said and did… would contradict religious nonsense.

Just because you love God doesn’t mean that your job is to always say “Yes.” And then smile beatifically.

Probably Jesus wasn’t smiling too sweetly when he told money changers to get out of the temple. And I wish I could have been there to see his  expression when he gave the advice, “Let the dead go bury the dead.”

Before The Age of Awakening, however, personal growth happened way slower. Lives were shorter. Thousands of years ago, you would have your little life in your little village and… amazing though this might seem to a post-postmodern person… Internet connectivity was worse than slow.

What’s happening now?

In The Age of Awakening, Virtual Reincarnation!

So here’s my advice, as an enlightenment coach.

Use your common sense about when to say yes and when to say no.

Doing this is a small part of developing THE NEW STRONG, but it’s included nonetheless.

A practical quiz is a’coming in a future post. Meanwhile, what is your reaction so far?

Do you believe you are honor bound — duty bound —  to continue in relationships that (from your personal perspective) — to put it bluntly — stink?

Of course, common sense and survival matter. Don’t wreck your finances or quit your job (not until you’ve landed a better one). But the majority of your life choices right now are not survival-related. You are free to choose for yourself. Free to choose what pleases you.

Would such a choice help you to evolve faster spiritually, now that you’re living in The Age of Awakening?

As an Enlightenment Coach, I have had the privilege of helping quite a few people move into Enlightenment. (Here’s a link to that list so far.)

Most of these folks have had at least one shift that counted as virtual reincarnation. Some have had several.

Also, a much larger number of RES clients have moved into one or more virtual reincarnations.

It’s happens just because a person is evolving so very fast, something historically unusual.

In my opinion, the availablity of virtual reincarnation is related to living in The Age of Awakening.

One way to describe The Age of Awakening is this:

A time when millions of human beings are able to move into Enlightenment, and to do it as householders.

Advice columnist Amy Argetsinger gave some very smart counsel in her column today. This is very relevant to the honor and wisdom that can be involved when saying no.

Have a look.

LILIAN, we’re welcome to what? 😉

Clarification would be appreciated.

Irene says:

A blogger I quite enjoy has a list of common cultural norms around relationships, so common that they are generally unquestioned. That does not make them correct.

One of these fallacies is: “If a particular relationship ends, it was a failure”.

It’s simply not true. Even though it is a belief that I held for a long time that still seeps into some relationships.

Irene says:

The end of a relationship means that relationship no longer serves the needs and wants of those in the relationship.

It doesn’t make the entire relationship a failure; it just means that the relationship has served its purpose.

Now it can end, allowing both people to move on to new experiences, new possibilities, new opportunities.

Irene says:

Recognizing the end of some relationships in my life frees me up to begin some new ones.

Irene says:

It doesn’t stop the fond memories and love I have for those individuals, but it does mean I now have a greater ability to recognize and give myself what I need and enjoy (less denial and telling myself to make do with the unsatisfying relationships I had).

And, on a practical level, now I have the time, energy, emotional and mental space for new friendships. A much more enjoyable and pleasant way to spend my life!

Hah, great graphic 🙂

And great wisdom.

Sarah says:

The last few months (and to a lesser degree, the last couple of years) have featured a lot of endings for me–most of which required me to make a conscious choice and take action, despite my occasional hopes that they would just quietly disappear on their own.

Sarah says:

It’s been a valuable series of lessons, realizing that saying NO or I’M DONE to what’s no longer working is -as- important as saying “yes” to new things.

And that most of the time it’s better to clean up when the mess is just starting to form, rather than hoping it will clean itself up. 🙂

Sarah says:

I made a joke comment to a friend lately that I hated quitting/ending things and I wish they would all just end “naturally”–as if my decision to quit and action to follow through were somehow “unnatural”. ?

Sarah says:

This concept of being “honor bound” or “duty bound” is also fascinating to me because it often has circular logic built right into it, at least for me.

Maybe my belief system tells me I am honor bound to a particular religious leader/guru.

Well, says who? (Usually the guru!)

Sarah says:

Or honor bound to family–usually those values are learned within the family!

It’s been profound for me to start to realize that I don’t need to rely on an external source to tell me what’s good for me–especially if that source is telling me that my relationship with said source is good for me!

Lilian says:

Just a joke, Rose. You’re welcome for the link. Was listening to it when I read the post. Sums up my last boyfriend, in the end.

“I used to love him, oh yeah
    But I had to kill him
    I had to put him, oh yeah, six feet under
    And I can still hear him complain”

“He b____ed so much, he drove me nuts
    And now I’m happier this way, yeah”

Aha, LILIAN! Context is pretty vital for getting jokes. 🙂

Jnana says:

Doubts creep in sometimes. Can it really be true that I’m doing right by walking away? Nice to get posts like this to squash the doubts.

Kira says:

It turns out Tim Urban has some decent relationship advice. This article was the first thing I thought of when I read this post’s title:

Kira says:

He mentions that a lot of friendships start early in a person’s life and are due to convenience, since children tend not to get a lot of choice in who they see regularly. And these friendships often stay unexamined as people grow older and change.

Kira says:

I especially like his Friendship Mountain metaphor.

Kira says:

[Oops, I meant I thought of the article when I saw the first paragraph of this post, not when I saw the title.]

Sandra says:

Yes, I DID believe this:

“Being a good person means you must work with every relationship to make it a success.”

Being “Newly Strong,” however, I am much happier to move on.

Thank you, Rose, for this post.

Sandra says:

Sarah, your comments #16 and #17 really got me thinking about the circular logic in my own, similar situations.

You are so wise!

Lilian says:

I would argue that the link was the context… Punk songs speak for themselves. That’s how they are designed.

Learning how to recognize when friendships are past their expiration date, and end them has not been an easy thing for me to learn at all.

Sarah, like you I have wished that they would all just end naturally.

Irene, you are so right–just because it ended doesn’t mean it didn’t have value.

I am now having to learn this same lesson with library volunteers. Teens in our town have to do a certain number of community service hours.

Many of them want to volunteer at the library, but that doesn’t mean they necessarily have any love for the library or aptitude for the job. And they won’t just figure out it’s not a good fit on their own.

Looking at all of the organizations I’ve been in, it seems like many supervisors don’t have the skill of saying no either, by firing employees who don’t work out.

Even when organizations have a 3 or 6 month trial period for employees, they are often reluctant to use them. So deeply dysfunctional employees stay around for decades.

Sarah says:

Kylie, re: the employers and firing, YES!

And another unexpected version of that, which is counterintuitive but I think very much related: a company (like one where I used to work) where exceptionally high turnover is baked into the company culture.

Sarah says:

You would think, “oh, these employers must be really good at saying no/ending things/firing people/etc”.

But actually I suspect that this dynamic results from the same kind of aversion to do so.

Sarah says:

You see, when it’s uncomfortable to do something, sometimes it gets easier to do it if you do it really quickly.

(Like I said, I’ve been a “student of endings” lately, haha.)

Sarah says:

I know a few times I was very tempted to end a relationship with a text, quit a job by storming out, or drop out of a group without saying goodbye.

It’s like ripping the bandaid off, it’s easier.

Sarah says:

To take the time to do a proper ending: having a conversation with your former beau, writing a proper resignation later, saying goodbyes to former group mates…

This is a lot harder and usually (though maybe not always) the appropriate thing to do.

Sarah says:

Rose actually coached me in this regarding a friendship I was ending in one of my first sessions!

(Sorry, Rose, I didn’t follow your advice and I just disappeared on that friend… But I’m getting lots of practice to do it better, now!)

Sarah says:

So, in short, I think sometimes employers can go to the opposite extreme as a result of that same reluctance!

It’s way easier to fire half of your new hires if it’s fairly standard practice to do so.

Sarah says:

You don’t even have to explain much, either to the firees or their “survivors”.

“Well, today’s Joe’s last day. Sorry. You know how it goes. You probably saw this coming.”

It takes real management skill and leadership to let someone go in a conscious and considerate manner.

Kristine says:

Irene, I love what you stated in comments 8-10. There’s such an openness and freedom to do what you need moving forward while still appreciating the good times.

Kristine says:

Sarah, #12 and 13 were particularly helpful for me to read.

Kristine says:

Sandra, comment #24..oh can I relate. The pain of believing I need to do and give more.

Kristine says:

Kylie you summed it up nicely in #27. “Past their expiration date” helps me to think practically.

Would I drink spoiled milk just because I already spent the effort to go to the store and then spent money on it?

Maybe I’ll be upset but my health has to be part of the equation.

Leo says:

This was an excellent point, Sarah”

“I made a joke comment to a friend lately that I hated quitting/ending things and I wish they would all just end “naturally”–as if my decision to quit and action to follow through were somehow “unnatural”.”

Irene says:

Such great, great comments here!

There’s considerable power in specifically deciding and taking action to (when appropriate) end a relationship.

Irene says:

Even when it doesn’t work to say that directly to the person (for objective reality reasons), specifically making the decision and adjusting my behavior accordingly is more powerful than just avoiding the idea, pretending, even to myself, that everything’s the same as it always was.

Sarah, excellent point about good endings.

Ha ha! I have had the same coaching 🙂

One thing I have found–being able to end relationships properly makes it feel much safer to get into relationships.

Leo, I also loved that point! And Kristine, it’s a great analogy (the expiration date) but it was Rose who came up with that one!

jane says:

Great reading this post & all the great points made

JANE, speaking of great, great hearing from you. Because you know a lot about moving forward intrepidly, from strength to more strength.

Thanks all of you who have been contributing on this thread.

Dana K. says:

I’ve had a lot of Endings that have actually turned into blessings.

One example, a very serious boyfriend I had that probably in any previous time period would have ended up my husband, broke up with me.

That was a pretty huge blessing in the end!

Dana K. says:

So was another time when I got fired from a job, because it inspired me to go back to school and it was when I was getting that masters degree that I met the man I’m married to now.

Dana K. says:

On this never firing conversation, my husband and I experienced how troublesome it can be when management hangs on to people.

Dana K. says:

My husband is in sales and he’s great at his job! But we lived in Phoenix when the recession hit, and his sales leads dried up.

It was very hard for us financially, and the management where he worked would not let anyone go, thinking that was the right thing to do.

Dana K. says:

There was even a sales person that was at retirement age, that maybe didn’t want to retire, but could have at least gone on and retired so the rest of the sales people could at least make closer to a livable wage.

Dana K. says:

As it stood, we spent a lot of our savings while management kept telling everyone things will turn around soon.

Finally, he looked for another job and we ended up moving out of town.

I actually think what they did was not nice, because they could have had a smaller team that made enough to live on, rather than not firing anybody and having us all drain our savings accounts while we believed their stories things will get better.

Dana K. says:

Recently, when one of the low performers on the team at his job now got fired, I found it refreshing to know that his management now will do what needs to be done, when needed.

So I’ve been on both sides of that coin, and while getting fired was not fun at all, being pushed out of something that wasn’t a good fit was good for me.

Fascinating and helpful, DANA K. Thank you.