Sometimes saying NO isn’t “Being negative” but using your power. So important in The Age of Awakening! Take this quiz and see.
Why I Developed this Quiz on Your Age of Awakening Power of NO
Life today is even more complicated than before The Shift, and not just because you’re in the first generation that is learning how to live in The Age of Awakening.
Remember the thrill, when you were two years old, and discovered the magic of saying NO?
Life is way more complicated now. Personal growth since toddlerhood… requires that sometimes you decide to say YES.
Deciding YES or NO, then acting upon it, matters a lot for using your personal power. Especially now, in The Age of Awakening.
Lately we’ve had some great comments here at the blog about using your power to say NO.
This Age of Awakening Has New Rules for Success and Honor and Power
In “THE NEW STRONG” you’ll discover seven Old Rules that used to guide good people during life before The Shift, back in the Age of Faith. I compare them to what works far better now, seven New Rules for The Age of Awakening.
Developing THE NEW STRONG is about using your power and more. To help you adapt your speech and action to this Age of Awakening… I invite you to take the following quiz.
Quiz on Your Age of Awakening Power of NO
Answer TRUE or FALSE. Also, maybe, WHY!
Blog-Buddies. Using our COMMENTS box below, please share your personal reactions to this Quiz. Go ahead and list your answers. Of special interest, please share your reasons and even experience related to these quiz questions.
- One of the signs of good character is that now you have kept the same friends that you used to have when growing up.
- When a friend treats you badly, forgive, forgive, forgive. Make it your mission to figure out why your friend acted that way. Make allowances.
- Real friends will know what you want before you ask it. If you have to ask, you might not even have a right to ask. You might be asking too much.
- Being a friend requires that you give, not just forgive. Sometimes good friends must give even until it hurts. True friendship requires sacrifice.
- “Best Friend” is a lifetime commitment.
- When a friendship ends, just drift apart gracefully. That’s the natural way. Saying anything leads to ugliness.
- If a marriage is limiting your life, stop being so selfish and remember that you have made a sacred vow.
- If do you wind up getting divorced, how can you help to restore your good character? Keep replaying where you went wrong. Feeling guilty is a good sign.
- Turn a blind eye to negative behavior from others. Anyone can do disrespectful or hurtful behavior. Spiritual power is yours when you dwell on the moral highground and refuse to let petty things bother you.
- Forgiving everyone, every time, will bring you closer to God. Even Enlightenment. Because it’s so very important to always be positive.