Aura Reading Leonard Nimoy. A Guest Post by IRENE

Aura reading the late Leonard Nimoy

Aura reading the late Leonard Nimoy

More and more of you Blog-Buddies are developing Stage Three Energetic Literacy. Curiosity can turn to wonder and then to joy. Because  you’re finding you can easily do aura reading in person or from a regular photo. Today IRENE joins the list of guest posters here who have used energetic literacy to make life better.

A few months ago, I learned Aura Reading by personal mentoring with Rose. Such a delightful treat! Finally a way to put my talent for energy sensitivity to good use, when otherwise it just peskily gets in the way of me living my human life.

Of course, that sensitivity is not always a handicap. Now that I have a way to use it appropriately though, it is easier to stay at human vibrational frequencies during my day (except for Technique Time).

As part of my optional homework, Rose suggested that I find a public figure and do some aura reading for a guest post.

Before Reading Leonard Nimoy’s Aura, Background

Using the “Aura Plug in by Sight” technique from Rose’s system of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses®, I researched this photo of Leonard Nimoy at Boston University in 2012.

The photo caption reads, “Actor Leonard Nimoy gives the Vulcan salute after being awarded an honorary degree during Boston University’s 2012 commencement.” The photo comes from this article announcing the death of Leonard Nimoy in February 2015.

Leonard Nimoy is best known as the man behind the iconic Star Trek character “Spock.”He was also a skilled director, photographer, writer, singer and songwriter, and a man very beloved by his fans.

For more information about aura reading and energetic literacy, see the section at the end of my post.

Aura Reading Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Stability

27 feet

A sense of trusting and joyous playfulness. Leonard Nimoy is like a child who knows he is protected and safe.

So he can just easily and spontaneously enjoy the ups and downs of emotional experience… without any fear of getting lost or devastated or destroyed. All will be well.

Aura Reading Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Courage

27 feet

Profound trust and joy, with a willingness to accept adventure.

By this I mean looking forward to the excitement of adventure and new opportunities for expression. Leonard Nimoy shows no imbalanced thrill-seeking. No looking for an adrenaline rush.

This part of my aura reading suggests that Leonard Nimoy has also no need to control all the details of a situation, or know everything that’s happening, in order to engage fully with his emotions.

Aura Reading Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Self-Confidence as a Person

27 feet

Leonard Nimoy impresses me with how secure he is in his sense of self identity.

Nimoy seems confident of his ability to handle whatever comes his way.

Aura Reading Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Power Integrity

27 feet

My sense is that Leonard Nimoy is very aware of the position he holds as a leader. He is committed to fulfilling that with integrity.

There’s a sense of majesty, an awareness of the power he holds. It’s like how a medieval king would command loyalty by right of his position.

I get the feeling that this long-time celebrity expects himself to act in a manner worthy of respect. (Evidently Leonard Nimoy also assumes that others will give him that respect).

Aura Reading Throat Chakra Databank for Sense of Humor

27 feet

Joyful merriment.

I get the sense that, at the time of this photo, Leonard Nimoy sees the bright and the funny side of every situation.

This does not mean that he denies reality or dismisses what’s serious. Rather, Leonard Nimoy is not bogged down in the misery of it. No matter what, he can see the joy and fun of life.

Aura Reading High Heart Chakra Databank for Soul Thrill

27 feet

Leonard Nimoy radiates a sense of deep thrill and gratitude for the opportunity to do exactly what his soul most enjoys.

In general terms I get the sense that, for Leonard Nimoy, what thrills his soul is learning. And then he translates what he learns into a communication that speaks to many, many people.

Aura Reading Third Eye Chakra Databank for Connection to Spiritual Source

27 feet

Fully developed, mature, vibrant, healthy connection to the Divine that feels reliable and constant at the time of this photo.

Concluding My Aura Reading of Leonard Nimoy

Wow! What treat to read this man’s aura!

And based on what I experienced, I’m off to nominate Leonard Nimoy for Rose’s Enlightenment Life List.

I have not yet done any aura reading of folks from that list, so I don’t have a basis for comparison. But the stability, joy and bliss that I found in Mr Nimoy’s aura make him someone I definitely want to nominate.

There’s some other chakra databanks that would also be quite interesting to read, like the Throat Chakra Databank for Communicating to Gain Respect and the Third Eye Chakra Databank for Spiritual Growth. Maybe next time.

Technique Time is limited. 🙂

P.S. about RES and Aura Reading

Skills for depth aura reading are so important for Rosetree Energy Spirituality. Just as mathematics is the language of science, so is aura reading the basis of all mind-body-spirit techniques — whether for aura healing or personal growth, and even making rapid progress on one’s path to Enlightenment.

With Stage Three Energetic Literacy, experiences like these become available:

• Doing a three-part Lie Detector test, with uncanny accuracy and plenty of nuance
  • Previewing a new date sexually (Reading chakra databanks like, “What Joe is like as a lover?”)
  • Reading gifts of the soul at the Divine, or Etheric, or Higher Self level
  • Reading the size and quality of any chakra databank —  aura information at the astral or psychic or subconscious mind-level.
  • Reading auras from regular photographs, online or hard copy
  • Reading auras in depth and detail whenever you like, really smart for an Aura Reading Consumer
  • One example of how powerful this inside info can be is “Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy: 10 Secrets for Success and Prosperity in the Third Millennium.” You’ll find research and practical ways to develop an aura like those who are really successful, not just those who dreamboard a whole lot about gaining success.

Want another useful resource for learning more about aura reading? Learn how it doesn’t have to be psychic development. Not when taught as a form of energetic literacy! If you’re curious, check out our Top 10 List about Energetic Literacy.

Finally, are you curious about the full range of energetic literacy skills, as they can be developed by YOU? I’ve just given you a link to a leading-edge article. Not cool like Leonard Nimoy but pretty fascinating to consciousness geeks like me, and maybe you!

Isabella Cates says:

Awesome, Irene! There are plenty of people doing well now… It’s nice to have an uplifting aura reading at the blog. 🙂

Enjoyed reading, thanks!

Kristine says:

Nice, Irene! What a pleasure to read about Leonard Nimoy in this way.

Well, now that I’ve done that bit of aura reading research as a somewhat more experienced aura reader… and an Enlightenment Coach…

There’s good news and there’s bad news about proposing Leonard Nimoy for my Enlightenment Life List.

Good news, IRENE, I know you can handle this educational experience because you’re tough as nails and sweet as honey, all wrapped up with your awesomeness in other ways as well.

More good news: You did a fine job of researching chakra databanks, finding the size and quality and supplying wonderful language.

But here’s the bad part, or tricky part.

At the time of that photo, not much of Leonard Nimoy was left as himself. There was just that trace, which you described beautifully.

What was going on? Extreme spiritual addiction.

Nuances of discerning this come with experience, and I really don’t recommend that anyone who isn’t an RES apprentice or professional bother to learn much about this thing that’s happening sometimes to celebrities, mostly, and some others.

A happening problem now, just in the transitional years of the early Age of Awakening.

There are also nuances of consciousness related to when people take drugs of one sort of another (see my next blog post for an example).

There are nuances of spiritual addiction, as well.

Plus other ways that consciousness can be distorted.

Accuracy about discerning these problems only becomes a factor, I think, if you are becoming — or serving others — as an RES practitioner.

Otherwise these problems would come up if you weren’t feeling great and so you set up a session with an RES expert.

When it comes to assessing Enlightenment, this is a grave responsibility.

At least if you care as much about spiritual teaching as I do.

Even RES practitioners whom I’ve trained have not yet been trained to the level where it would be appropriate for them to validate Enlightenment. They know this and, for now, refer folks to me who are interested in that particular service.

Not yet trained. The talent, strength, and dedication of these RES experts inspires me every day.

What else would I add, related to discerning Enlightenment?

I long for the day when all Enlightenment Coaches (whether they use that same corny term or not) all develop at least Stage Three Energetic Literacy.

This can supplement what they know about the delicate privilege of guiding people who are aiming for higher states of consciousness.

So many kinds of crazy-weird consciousness are happening now on earth…

10 years ago, IRENE’s aura reading would have been a huge, accurate summation of truth.

But because of the weird and tricky-to-read nuances of the sort of thing she was tackling here as a research project, she gave a beautiful part of an aura reading. IRENE, I’m proud of what you did. Almost any person’s aura you will read in the future will be an easier project!

In my experience, such as it’s been, many experts about Enlightenment cannot discern these very Age of Awakening problems with spiritual addiction and extreme spiritual addiction, etc.

So people with these problems are sometimes being given the message they are in Enlightenment when, sadly, they are nowhere close at the time.

And for all of us, energetic literacy is such a great, practical skill to help us to calmly understand, and deal with, quirky energetic problems that are the not-so-great side of living in this time of so-worthwhile pioneering, The Age of Awakening.

David B says:

Well – interesting learning experience. That someone can seem so energetically balanced and turns out to be because of something else.

Wow! How complicated energetic literacy is now. You did such a beautiful reading Irene.

Although it’s a hard situation to encounter with your first public aura reading, what a great learning opportunity. I’m impressed that you could read the trace left behind.

Irene says:

Isabella, Kristine, thank you for your comments.

I had a similar thought – isn’t it nice to read about somebody who’s doing well. This news from Rose is not what I expected 🙁

Irene says:

This is a really good learning for me. (And a really, really public one!)

There was just a thread that struck me as weird when I was doing the reading. It was just a hint that I wasn’t quite getting the whole picture.

Irene says:

It was so nebulous I just dismissed it as a lack of confidence in my very new and very inexperienced skills. But it was enough that I would not have been very surprised to find that Mr Nimoy was not in enlightenment.

The extreme spiritual addiction is a surprise though. I didn’t have the slightest clue about that.

Irene says:

Particularly as I have read the aura of someone who I suspected to be in extreme spiritual addiction. (Rose confirmed later that she was.) That reading was very different and quite unmistakably unpleasant. Though it was also very different chakra databanks.

I guess there can be variation in how this particular issue shows up. 3.5 workshops left before I can become an apprentice! 😉

IRENE, I don’t know which impresses me more, the skill that was evident in this aura reading…

the talent and clarity in your guest post here today…

or

your willingness to keep learning…

Glad I don’t have to choose. Because all of it is you.

Irene says:

Thank you, Kylie and Rose. I really appreciate the encouragement 🙂

Sarah says:

Wow!! Very nice job, Irene! Great detail and nicely articulated. 🙂

I love Rose’s description of you as “tough as nails and sweet as honey”! Haha!! That’s a pretty apt description from what I know of you so far. 🙂

Sarah says:

Fascinating about Leonard Nimoy–what’s left of him–and also fascinating to me that you were able to read all of that even given the extreme spiritual addiction going on.

Gosh. What a teaching point for me, as well. I had been giving myself a bit of a hard time for not being able to notice, more immediately (like stage one energetic literacy) when people are in extreme spiritual addiction.

Well, GEEZ! If it can be tricky even with stage three energetic literacy, I guess I can lighten up a bit! (Laugh)

Sarah says:

Your reading also helped open up my compassion and understanding for folks who are enamoured with and dutifully following leaders who are in extreme spiritual addiction.

They can benefit a LOT from RES, it’s true!

They are also not “foolish” or “out of touch with reality” or other such things. This kind of problem is much less obvious to most people (including me!) than I had been kinda wishing-hoping.

Christine says:

Do people in extreme spiritual addiction …

[This comment has been edited by the blog monitor. I consider it an unproductive use of our time to speculate about spiritual addiction and extreme spiritual addiction, Blog-Buddies.]

Dana W. says:

Awesome reading Irene, thank you!

So fascinating to read and also fascinating in the comments to read a about the extreme spiritual addiction and the extra skills and practice needed to read that as well.

A little more from your blog monitor, CHRISTINE and fans of CHRISTINE.

If you are an RES expert, you are NOT in a position to gain certain kinds of knowledge that is professionally useful.

I am writing a blog post about this important topic today. Later today, I’ll provide a link.

Irene says:

Sarah, thanks for #24 🙂

Irene says:

And #25-26 – really good point! I hadn’t thought of it like that, but how true. Sometimes it is obvious, in that the person starts to act a little strange.

But it’s not always obvious, and it can look really attractive and well-balanced from a stage one (and even stage three) energetic literacy perspective, which is why experts with more experience like Rose are so needed.

Irene says:

Though usually not quite in this way, I do find aura reading to be really useful for learning about the variety of human experience, which tends to generate a lot of compassion for what people are going through.

Irene says:

What’s needed to adjust to the Age of Awakening is pretty subtle and so are some of the challenges. It’s important to know about, and The New Strong certainly helps with that.

Because we don’t have to be freaked out about it. This is a time of really wonderful possibility. And the easier we make it on ourselves to adjust to it, the easier it becomes to take advantage of the opportunities that are here.

Irene says:

Dana W., thanks for #28! 🙂

Loving these comments.

Okay, much of my day was spent on this Big-Aha!-for-Rose-type article:
    Do NOT Use Aura Reading… When?

Heartfelt thanks to you, IRENE, for leading me to this Aha! And also for your gracious response to the learning opportunity supplied here.

Irene says: