A Crystal Meth-Flavored Cord of Attachment

A cord of attachment can be like a tug of war within your own subconscious mind and aura

A cord of attachment flavored by crystal meth can cause a tug of war that distorts your subconscious mind and aura

RES has taught me a lot about drugs… the helping way. Today I’ll share what I learned from a crystal meth-flavored cord of attachment.

Many of you Blog-Buddies already know a lot about cutting cords of attachment. Some have even signed up for my Cut Cords of Attachment Level 1 Workshop on August 13-14, 2016. (Where nothing, nothing about the cords of attachment being cut in that workshop will be anywhere near this intense! Cutting even a minor cord of attachment can bring big results.)

If the topic is new to you, here’s a link to my Cut Cords of Attachment, Top 10 List. However, you won’t find a thing there about crystal meth because this is my second blog post ever on crystal meth.

Here is a link to the first, Cutting a Cord of Attachment Involving Crystal Meth.

At the end of today’s article, I’ll summarize different ways that Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES) has helped clients get past drug use, dealing with the personal fallout of being in love with somebody who became a crystal meth addict, etc. All this is just an introduction, of course.

Yes, this is just an introduction to a very tender topic. But how many people do you know whose lives have been touched, one way or another, by addiction to crystal meth, heroin, cocaine, weed, or alcohol?

A Crystal-Meth-Flavored Cord of Attachment Taught Me a Lot

Once I got over the shock, I thought, “Maybe reading about this cord of attachment can help others.”

So, below I’m sharing the “cord items” from a cord of attachment that my client GLADYS used to have to her partner, JOE. Shared with permission, as Gladys generously agreed to make public these insights. Straight from a cord of attachment: One way of describing a crystal meth-flavored high.

Let’s keep in mind it’s just one…

Example of a Crystal Meth-Flavored Cord of Attachment

The incident stuck in Gladys’s cord of attachment to Joe happened during a conversation. Unbeknownst to Gladys, Joe was high on crystal meth. Not until months later did Gladys learn anything about Joe’s involvement with the highly addictive drug.

#1. GLADYS: Seeing him when she entered the room.

#2. GLADYS: Feeling her usual love for him, the familiarity.

#3. GLADYS: Recognizing who Joe is. (A very special aspect of the relationship for them both.)

#4. GLADYS: Knowing that Joe recognizes me. He really sees me.

Note from Rose: This was no longer true, in current reality. Just keep reading the next cord items and you’ll see.

But confusions like this often get stuck in a cord of attachment (one reason why cutting a major cord of attachment can help a person so much).

Besides, Blog-Buddies, you must know that crystal meth, and other addictive drugs, bring confusion after confusion. That’s what they do. Perhaps one reason to call these substances “Dope.” Sadly, they can make everybody involved feel like a dope.

#5. JOE: Feeling like the top third of the back of his head has been removed.

#6. JOE: Inside his head now is a vast new space, like deep space that reaches all the way out to the stars.

#7. JOE: Feeling that his head now contains a Divine connection, the source of all wisdom and all that is.

Note from Rose: Take it from this experienced aura reader and Enlightenment Coach.

The flavor of this chemically-induced connection that feels so special… is a cheap imitation. This is pseudo-Divine, not the real thing.

How could it be the real thing? The concentrated, direct experience of Almighty Father-Mother God is not available instantly for the price of an illegal drug.

#8. JOE: Fluent in living the lesser reality of human life, even while high. Human life is beyond hollow. It’s like an empty eggshell.

#9. JOE: Contempt for you, GLADYS, and all other people who aren’t high with me.

#10. JOE: [Supposedly] “You’re so  pitiful.”

#11. JOE: [And supposedly] “You’re barely there.”

#12. JOE: [Also supposedly] “Miserable little people like you aren’t worth a nickel.”

#13. JOE: I am living in the palace of Cosmic understanding.

#14. JOE: Plus, I know I’ll always be protected.

#15. JOE: It doesn’t really matter what I do.

#15. JOE: Because I can do no wrong.

#16. GLADYS: He seems distant. Maybe he’s had a bad day.

#17. Sending him extra love.

Who Knew a Cord of Attachment Could Be That Ugly?

Thanks to reading cord items from this crystal meth, we’ve just seen one example of a heartbreaking kind of illusion at earth. When it happens, it’s real. After the incident is over and it sticks around energetically, that’s what I mean by “illusion.”

Every cord of attachment is just one kind of STUFF, from the perspective of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES). The system of 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment® really works. Not that a beginner would be wise to do self-healing with a cord of attachment like this one.

Reading this, do you wonder (as I do) are drugs really a victimless crime?

Here are Earth School, deciding things like this is way complicated.

At least it is possible to cut the cord of attachment to anybody in your life who has become an addict.

Look Blog-Buddies. I am training as many RES experts, as fast as I can, to help bring professional-level skills of aura healing into this world. Together, we can help clients “one way at a time.”

Meanwhile, this educational blog is giving you a chance to gain new perspective on both crystal meth and cutting cords of attachment. Comments, anyone?

Now for Background Info on Crystal Meth and Cords of Attachment

About Crystal Meth-Flavored OR Heroin-Flavored OR Cocaine-Flavored Cords of Attachment…

Yes, thank God. The way I have learned about these drugs has been exclusively from facilitating RES sessions.

While helping my client by cutting a cord of attachment, indirectly I learn about the qualities of a particular kind of high.

What do I find in a cord of attachment that involves substances like heroin, cocaine, or marijuana, etc.? The high might come from my client or the cordee or both. Either way, cord items reveal a great deal about the flavor of the client’s high.

But the point is really for my education. Removing a cord of attachment like this has made it easier for my client to stay sober.

With all respect to those who take it “One day at a time,” the motto in RES goes “Stuff can always, always, always be healed.”

And you know what? Once particular bits of STUFF are gone, related to substances, then the subconscious reminders to indulge are gone too.

What Helps Remove Collateral Damage from Crystal Meth

and Other Drugs

Besides Cutting Cords of Attachment?

Working with one client at a time, the answer depends on my client’s intention and also what is going on with his or her aura at the time of an RES session.

The client brings an intention (not about drug recovery, because I’m not an addictions counselor etc.). I help my client do things like “Use my power more” and “Live more in the present.”

Along the way, many kinds of STUFF can be removed that have bearing on recovery from drugs, and also energetic healing from relationships with others who became cocaine addicts, potheads etc.

In particular, sessions of Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis® can be helpful. Before becoming a first-time client for this, please have at least one session of aura healing — usually 55 minutes, by appointment. Phone, webcam, Skype, or in person — your choice.

I’ll make that session as productive as possible. Towards the end of our time, we can discuss how I can best help you in future sessions. Meanwhile, take heart!

David B says:

Thanks for sharing, Rose.

That superiority bit in there? Scary. It will make them much less receptive to recognizing the issue.

Isabelle says:

Wow. Very ugly and very interesting. Thank you, Rose.

There are many ‘heartbreaking kinds of illusions’… Happy for Gladys that she got this ugly cord cut!

Emily T says:

This has made me realise how much I missed out when I had a “cord cutting session” with someone prior to finding you Rose.

Someone who obviously hadn’t done any real training.

Emily T says:

I had the cord cut to my boyfriend at the time.

By that point he had been smoking weed every evening and a later point in time I found out he had taken cocaine on occasion but had been lying to me and said he’d never take it around me.

Emily T says:

I checked with you at a later date to see if the cord had really been cut because the cord items were paltry and few, literally 2 items and so vague.

I feel like I really missed out on some useful learning from that cord.

EMILY T, it’s sad when people think they have received a valuable healing just because a “nuisance is removed,” a cord is cut.

A client’s help only BEGINS with learning about the cord items in detail.

When you’re using the 12 Steps to Cut a Cord of Attachment®, learning about cord items is just the beginning of what makes the healing valuable for the client.

(Or yourself, if you’re doing self-healing.)

Cord items form the basis of Logical Consequences (or results) that the client can gain.

Sadly, I think your experience was quite typical of the barely-there skills — and results — of many who sell “cord cutting sessions.”

And I’m so glad that you did, somehow, find Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES), because experts in this field can cut cords of attachment in a way that really works. And it’s not the only skill set we have for removing STUFF, either.

Kristine says:

Rose, this IS a “heartbreaking kind of illusion.”

This Gladys must sure be a sweet, compassionate person and so worthy to be loved.

Gladys, thank you for allowing these details of your precious session to be shared.

Kristine says:

This is inspiring and may open others up to a new list of potential candidates when this type of healing centerpiece is selected for a session.

You may never know the impact of allowing your story to be shared.

Kristine says:

In re-reading, this stood out to me “Removing a cord of attachment like this has made it easier for my client to stay sober.”

It highlights yet another way people we love and care about can impact us in ways unseen and then how that leads to finding alternative ways to cope with that unseen thing.

Kristine says:

“Once particular bits of STUFF are gone, related to substances, then the subconscious reminders to indulge are gone too.”

This is powerful.

Gladys says:

Thank you so much for sharing this, Rose.

The truth is that when people do this drug, they lose everything. They spend thousands of dollars a month to support their problem.

Gladys says:

All of their responsibilities comes second to crystal meth: their job, their rent, their mortgage. And it’s people like me who end up with the consequences.

What’s sad is that they aren’t stable enough to realize the damage they do to everyone around them. 🙁

Irene says:

Wow. Every time I read about a cord being cut, the results are very different. Yet each one has such a big impact and having those cord items gone makes such a huge and practical difference for that person’s life.

Thanks for sharing this, Rose and Gladys.

Besides its unpleasant provenance, another big tip-off (to me) about the counterfeit nature of this divine connection is the contempt – seeing human life as hollow and other humans as worthless.

I think the real thing is more likely take you in the opposite direction.

Lilian says:

Emily T and Rose: Agreed. I had plenty of icky cords to cut… it was tempting to do them myself and save £100 but I knew it was best to invest in RES sessions.

Lilian says:

It’s a hard decision to make and I realise that I’m lucky to have been (just) able to afford it all.

In my case, the extra “tax” I have had to pay for choosing to be born in an unsupportive family has piled up… (RES sessions and other things…)

But getting things cleared up cleared up relatively early in life should produce a better quality of life overall.

Lilian says:

It’s true that RES sessions have just made me grow faster, which is pretty demanding emotionally and spiritually, especially as I’m pretty busy in life anyway.

Lilian says:

Certainly, the info you can get from RES sessions and focusing on changes moving forward are important as it’s not about passively “being healed”.

I think wanting to passively “be healed” is just another aspect of a victim mentality where you’re not wanting to take responsibility for your own life. (Except that you don’t have to overload yourself with responsibility either… but that’s another story.)

Sarah says:

Thank you for sharing this, Rose, and for letting it be shared, Gladys.

Wow…!

Sarah says:

All I can think is that I’m so very, very glad that I was never tempted to try crystal meth.

As horrifying as this cord dialogue is, I can imagine having been easily taken in by this “fake Divine connection” (when I was younger) just long enough to get myself in big trouble. I can see why it might be addictive. More illusions (preemptively) busted!

Sarah says:

I’ve actually been quite lucky in that regard: the only drug experiences I’ve had were really terrible. 😛

Steered me completely away.

Grace T says:

Thank you Rose, and thank you to Gladys for allowing this to be shared.

Lillian, really interesting comment #20 about the passive healing and victim-mentality.

Adam, great point in #16 about how contempt for human is a red flag.

Grace T says:

Emily & Lillian, I so relate to the discussion about squandering healing.

I booked appointments with Rose where many key cords of attachment were cut as a healing centerpiece. After some time I trusted myself to cut major cords.

Grace T says:

But then, after some Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis sessions a couple years ago, my RES skills deepened and improved.

It made me wish I hadn’t cut some of those major cords prior.

Grace T says:

It is true that this work is not about just removing an “energy something” to fix one’s aura in the background.

There are different levels of growth and healing and insight to be had, depending on one’s approach to this work and the skill and experience of the practitioner!

Preparing to teach my workshop on Cutting Cords of Attachment, I found an earlier blog post about helping to end the impact of crystal meth.

So I went back to the original post and added it.

For your convenience, here’s a link to “Cutting a Cord of Attachment Involving Crystal Meth.” Please share both articles with anyone you know who might be helped, especially those who are suffering collateral damage because they were involved with an addict. Or they experimented just a bit years ago and have moved on… mostly but not completely.