Dare to Live THE NEW STRONG, Especially During the Days of Trump

You don't have to walk on water to live THE NEW STRONG

You don’t have to walk on water to live THE NEW STRONG

Frightening. The newspaper headlines are just frightening. Funny, perhaps, to those who are stoned. (Or cynical.) All the more reason for us Blog-Buddies to live strong and steady. And yes, that can mean learning to live THE NEW STRONG.

For those of us who care about political life in America, and around the world, it’s time to pay attention. How closely you follow current events is up to you.  What matters most politically is that you will vote on Election Day. Vote, no matter what.

Before then, every day, you can show your mettle with the five tips I’ll summarize in this article, five different ways to live THE NEW STRONG.

Tip #1 to Live THE NEW STRONG: Know What It Is

“THE NEW STRONG” is a way to live, a consciousness lifestyle where you stay in touch with reality.

You can quite easily get the (different) knack of how to live on earth now. Different because a new vibrational reality clicked in… with The Shift into The Age of Awakening.

Historically and spiritually, what a big deal it is to live now! Earth School’s new vibrational set-up is very different. It’s early years yet, so all of us are still getting used to it.

Plus, so few people are talking about this with accuracy. Or talking about this at all. Humanity could really use many intelligent conversations, blogs, and media interviews. With consciousness experts who bring to that conversation… the accuracy that comes from using well-developed aura reading skills.

Before folks develop Stage Three Energetic Literacy — which everybody now can do with a bit of study — folks will be blind to the vibrational changes. Sorry, but it’s true.

Live the New WHAT?

THE NEW STRONG? The new anything in The Age of Awakening?

Look, for years you’ve been gathering a posse, right? Collected people you respect as spiritual teachers and healers in mind-body-spirit, maybe some Enlightenment Coaches.  How many of these consciousness experts have explained to you what it means, vibrationally, to live in this new Age of Awakening?

• It’s a time when millions of people can evolve spiritually so fast that they move into Enlightenment.
  • And a new kind of Enlightenment is becoming available to humanity, Householder Enlightenment.
  • Ideas from the New Age Years (from 1980 to The Shift into The Age of Awakening) served an important purpose.
  • But now, are most of those New Age practices and ideals helpful any more? Not really.

To successfully live THE NEW STRONG, choose ideas and ideals and resources that help you to make contact with reality. Do not believe those who advise you to escape it in favor of good-looking dreams or blind loyalty.

Tip #2 to Live THE NEW STRONG: Like Walking IN Water

Jesus is famed, among other things, for walking ON water. Metaphorically, that’s such an Age of Faith ideal. Before the Shift into The Age of Awakening (12/21/12), many of us sought to rise above life… as human life seemed to be.

Why was that rise-above idea so appealing?  Astral interactions on earth have always outnumbered the human interactions. Much of what happens in human life is not fun, and we wish to be better than that.

More astral things — and beings — exist than human things. “Astral things” include what is called “STUFF” in Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES). With skills, you can easily learn to effectively heal a lot of that STUFF, but you can’t keep it from happening.

Now that we live in The Age of Awakening and no longer the Age of Faith, what’s different?

Way more astral things — and beings — are part of earth life than ever before. (Understanding that, and what to do about it, is one of the reasons I recommend that you read, “THE NEW STRONG.”)

To put it bluntly, here comes an analogy about what it’s like for us humans now, just walking down Main Street.

We’re All Walking in Astral Water

The overflow of astral things on earth now is tantamount to having a flood of sewage on the street. That astral sewage has risen up to your armpits.

Fear not, Blog-Buddies. That goop level can go down. And what can help? Having more and more people live The New Strong. Quit worshipping spirits. Stop falling for The Romance of the Astral, just say no to spiritual addiction.

But for now, just how intense is that astral flow of life? Crazy intense! Although what’s happening still not mostly conscious. (Astral vibrational frequencies are up to our armpits; vibrationally these are not like conscious human experience, right?)

Brave you, Blog-Buddies. You have learned how to deal with all the astral sludge as if that’s just normal life.

Please, congratulate yourself. Because you’ve grown used to walking up to your armpits in distracting, smelly, annoying, frustrating astral influences.

Dealing with that subconscious-level mess, and still managing your human responsibilities — that is one of the reasons why you’re evolving so fast. Dare to know that, to some degree, you are living THE NEW STRONG just by getting through each day.

You can live THE NEW STRONG , to some degree, just by doing ordinary things, as a human being. Valuing those human actions. Caring about your fellow humans.

And you can live THE NEW STRONG, to some degree, simply by keeping your balance well enough to pay attention to what people actually do and say, not just how you feel.

BTW, ever notice how Trump supporters don’t notice much about the reality of what he says? Who cares if it’s true, if it even makes rational sense. They like how he makes them feel.

Meanwhile, they keep accusing Hillary Clinton of not having done anything. When there is such a long list of her achievements in reality. Yet Trump supporters and undecideds just have the feeling they can’t trust her.

Also, you can live THE NEW STRONG  by acting with honor and human decency.

Tough enough to do before The Shift into The Age of Awakening! Now, during these transitional years, we’re walking through the equivalent of sewage. Every day. Everywhere.

Well, Blog-Buddies, maybe that doesn’t seem as uplifting as Christ-like walking on water.

But ask any water aerobics instructor: When you walk IN water, you’re building strength.

Tip #3 to Live THE NEW STRONG: Set Goals

Another way to live THE NEW STRONG is to set goals for yourself.

Do more than just get through the day. Shape your day.

Goal setting can help you more than ever. (Here is a link to one resource I have published with loads of practical help for goal setting.)

Tip #4 to Live THE NEW STRONG: Let Emotions Go Up and Down

It’s going to happen anyway. So don’t think there’s something wrong with you, necessarily.

So much is shifting now in collective consciousness . Even when you live THE NEW STRONG, even if you are living in Enlightenment, you will go through many moods every day. The inevitable impact of collective consciousness can cause a person who’s otherwise very stable to have ups and downs emotionally.

Even a person in Enlightenment can have experiences like these:

• Although you live THE NEW STRONG, reacting strongly to things that happen, strong emotions!
  • And although you live THE NEW STRONG, crying more than usual.
  • Despite the fact that you live THE NEW STRONG, waking up in the middle of the night “for no reason,” feeling scared.
  • Along with the way you live THE NEW STRONG, having nightmares.
  • As much as it’s true that you live THE NEW STRONG, feeling distracted, like you have so much on your mind — and as if that’s something new!
  • Feeling guilty for no reason. Yes, that can happen even when you live THE NEW STRONG.
  • Although you live THE NEW STRONG, having flare-ups of not feeling like yourself. (Easily helped in a session of RES; we’ve even got a special procedure to shut down that flare-up).

How do I know that experiences like this can even happen to people who definitely live THE NEW STRONG and are also living in Enlightenment? Because this list includes a couple of things that have happened to me lately. And the others have happened to people I know. (All of them, people who live THE NEW STRONG and are also living in Enlightenment.)

Tip #5 to Live THE NEW STRONG: Let Your Best Be Enough

To live THE NEW STRONG, acknowledge that you’re still dwelling on earth. Living now, in the early years of The Age of Awakening.

You’re human, wonderfully human. A new kind of human.

So cut yourself some slack.

• If your diet isn’t perfect, so what?
  • Maybe you said a harsh word. Ooh!
  • Maybe you… farted.

Well, so what?

Were you kind to people, as much as you could be at the time? (That helps you to live THE NEW STRONG.)

Did you act with malice, hurting other people and relishing it? (Not how to live THE NEW STRONG! Or even how to act like a decent human being!)

Do you admire people who attack others without justification or call it “refreshing” when politicians appeal to hatred and prejudice? (Haha, definitely how NOT to live THE NEW STRONG. But you already knew that.)

See, you’re doing pretty darned well. So please be kind to yourself — among others — as much as you can at this time.

Blog-Buddies, it matters so much that you live YOUR New Strong. Thanks on behalf of all of us who are doing the same. Before elections, while voting, and afterwards, we are making all the difference in the world.

Anonymously Anonymous says:

Thanks, Rose.

Sandra says:

Rose, this post is so helpful! All of it was meaningful, but tips 4 and 5 really hit home for me.

Thank you.

Isabella Cates says:

Woohoo!! Great blog post, Rose. Abbbsolutely inspired!

Funny you mention guilt. I found myself feeling so guilty yesterday that it prompted me to go searching for this old article of yours about handling guilt:

Isabella Cates says:

Highly recommended for anyone feeling guilty or like a bad person.

Isabella Cates says:

There were a couple things that happened that I could pin my guilty feelings to.

But once I applied the strategy described in that article, one was was a downright nothing (a nothing dealt to me by a person with a PhD in guilting others), and the other, well, I *definitely* didn’t mean any harm and did apologize.

Isabella Cates says:

Anyway, I’d rather feel guilty for a few hours than be anything like Donald Trump!!

And I’d rather apologize than not care.

Irene says:

Thanks for the link, Isabella. Great article there!

And here. I particularly enjoyed the walking IN water analogy. Definitely a very strength-building activity!

Irene says:

What we do and say matters.

As humans here we don’t always realize how brightly our light shines or how strongly we impact the people we know, and even the people we don’t know through their conscious observations of our actions or their unconscious noticing our auric modeling.

Irene says:

There’s a mural on a building not far from me with a much-used quote by Margaret Mead: “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has”.

I would suggest that the small group starts with the individual, an individual who is committed to living the New Strong, which to me basically means living humanly as best I can. (Though of course there’s more to the New Strong than just that, a whole book’s worth!)

Irene says:

Even when we feel far from God, we are not. Not really. Even when it feels like a lifetime since any experience of the Divine, even when maybe we have never even known a direct experience of Spiritual connection, we are not ever actually disconnected.

These are the illusions of Earth School, so relevant to learning and sometimes so hard to experience.

Wonderful comments here, SANDRA and ISABELLA CATES and IRENE.

As someone who has had the privilege of serving as a “teacher” to all three of you, I know you so well. Each of you is just spectacularly talented.

I won’t go into detail in public and risk embarrassing you more. But if extraordinary people like you three can, sometimes, feel all too human…

To me, that’s a reminder that all honorable people deserve to rise above guilt and self-blaming. If it helps, you can start doing that as a form of LEADERSHIP.

Sarah says:

WOW, Rose! Great! Thank you!

Tips #1 and #4 are especially helpful to me right now.

As a fellow American, I am very much alert to what is happening in our presidential election this year… Sometimes excessively so, perhaps.

Sarah says:

But it’s very helpful to see written down some of what I’ve been noticing/wondering about:

“Can these people seriously be UNDECIDED? What on Earth is it about Hillary that even comes CLOSE to the danger of electing Trump?”

It’s as if, like you say, people are very caught up in “a bad feeling” about her, like they “can’t trust her”. Yikes. As if that were on par with some of the things Trump has ACTUALLY said and done, objectively.

Sarah says:

And regarding #4–I was thinking about this just this morning. It’s not all that different from a particular skill that one has to develop when working in a field like where I currently work (professional trading).

To be successful, one needs to become comfortable with short-term fluctuations and trust that, if the long-term plan is on point, the long-term profits will be as well. Perhaps like any business venture, especially in the early stages, I suppose.

Rachel says:

Great, Rose.

I have nearly finished reading “The New Strong” and it is my favourite book of yours I’ve read so far. I confess I was expecting a lot of the content to be familiar from reading your blog, but in actual fact I found the material really powerful and was amazed by how many aha moments I had.

One teensy practical question – if 30 mins is needed for the first time learning of a technique, presumably I should just have 10 mins technique time the day before, right?

Sarah says:

If you let yourself get emotionally tied to every single bad trade, you will become exhausted and burn out.

Likewise, you’ll drive yourself crazy in life if you spend all day monitoring and getting wrapped up in various short-term emotional “storms”.

RACHEL, thank you. I hope you’ll review “THE NEW STRONG” when you’re done.

Some long-term readers may think, “I’ve done Rose.”

You might encourage them to take a fresh look.

Regarding your teensy question in Comment #16, yes, that’s just what you would do.

Smart thinking there!

Evgenia says:

Rose,

I just love your analogies )))) Actually, they help me be myself.

Every time I say something that is not very acceptable based on social rules I think of you and your analogies and keep moving ))))

And being myself without crossing boundaries with others. Just shocking them a bit.

Valerie says:

I love reading about how quickly I’m evolving just by getting through each day and doing the best I can 🙂 thank you Rose!

Irene says:

Related to the topic of how feelings seem to be equivalent to facts for many people, John Oliver did a sequence highlighting this at the Republican convention. The Newt Gingrich segment is a particularly stark example.

Youtube video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNdkrtfZP8I

Irene says:

Living the New Strong, living in human reality is not so common these days and therefore even more important and impactful.

Irene says:

Valerie, I love (and echo for myself) your comment #21 🙂

David B says:

Fun article, Rose, but I certainly don’t experience being chest deep in sludge. Although I certainly do know some who experience it this way, and a few who are in over their head.

To me, there is immersion but the quality is higher. 🙂

I guess that’s part of the choice here. What do we choose to immerse ourselves in? And what are the means of changing that…

Re Comment #22, John Oliver’s show was brilliant, as usual, IRENE.

What a great example you flagged!

Kira says:

Rose, I find it interesting that having a nightmare is on your list, because I just had one a week or so ago for the first time in *years*. I didn’t panic about it or try to figure it out; I decided it was probably due to my feelings on starting my current round of chemo.

I’ve had a few crying sessions over that as well, and could have worried that I was slipping back into depression, but I was pretty confident that they were just passing reactions.

Lilian says:

Excellent post Rose. I haven’t read through all comments.

But yes, it stands to reason why the Age of Aquarius is seen as the age of science and technology, as we need that focus to provide direction when there is so much awareness of non-human frequencies and amplified emotion. 🙂

Gladys says:

Here’s a thing, as you have mentioned projects.

[From the blog monitor: A question follows about a personal experience. The appropriate setting for such a question is during a session with Rose. If there is a problem, she can use RES skills for aura healing. For aura research, she can pull out an energetic hologram and research in detail, rather than speculate. Thanks for understanding, everyone, that this is a public blog.]

Gladys says:

I notice something happening with my energy while I’m working….

[A general comment for all from the blog monitor. Avoid noticing your aura unless it is Technique Time.

Floating around in energies can start you slipping into spiritual addiction. You can learn more about avoiding this from “THE NEW STRONG.”]

jane says:

Good to read this. And good to read that sometimes sh*t is just sh*t, nothing more.

jane says:

Ahhh ha… …there’s always so much to learn from everyone here. Thanks Isabella for posting that blog link – comment #3, and describing what motivated you to find the article.

Jane says:

And Irene – your comments #8-10 ..phew..beautiful – is it appropriate to say that that made my eyes sting with salt water.

I don’t wanna be all gushy – but sometmes you guys write some really powerful things – that are both beautiful & powerful to read.

Jane says:

Rose – another thumbs-up to ya 😉

Irene says:

Jane, I appreciate your comment #33 very much. When I share something personal and deeply felt like that, it is very encouraging to learn that it has an impact for someone. 🙂

Carl Smuda says:

Working the New Strong. I carry around a list of the rules with me as if they were in my own personal phylactery. Turns out, claiming my power of command includes some anger.

“How do you feel?” cleaning skill needs lots of work. And that feels good.

CARL SMUDA, that’s got quite a ring to it: “My own personal phylactery.”

Not every day somebody teaches me a new word.

Glad you’re doing so well.

And thanks so much to all who are commenting here, all of you doing so well!

Emily T says:

Thank you for this Rose!

My emotions have certainly being going up and down and I’ve also been very hard on myself for mistakes at work which really weren’t so big a deal in the end.

Irene says:

I came back to read this post again. It makes a really significant difference knowing that wading through chest-high astral sludge is *not* because I’m not doing my best to live the New Strong, but is because that’s just what’s happening these days.

So much easier to just keep on doing my best knowing that 🙂