Three prizes will be awarded for our latest contest. Skilled Empath Merges, all! I’m calling it an “Olympic Empath Contest” because the athletes you nominate might just be competing in Rio Olympics 2016.
Maybe yes, maybe no. Nonetheless, our contest prizes will be awarded Olympic-style: Gold, silver, and bronze.
Yes, I’ll choose three winners. And for each one, I’ll be posting a Skilled Empath Merge of that athlete.
- Must your contest nominee be an empath? Nope. Skilled empath is where I’ll come in. (You wouldn’t want me for your athlete, that’s for sure.)
- Must your contest nominee be an Olympic athlete. Nope. Any superb athlete will do.
- Must the athlete you nominate be an official winner? Ha! You just need to describe, in your nomination, why you think that particular athlete is a winner, superb.
Your nominee might not even have made it to the Olympics. That’s okay. Nominate any athlete of your choice for this Olympic Empath Contest. Just tell us all why.
Before you comment below with your entry for this Olympic Empath Contest, please read all the juicy details below.
A Contest for Athletes
Who Don’t Have to Be Empaths
Or Even Olympic Contestants
The contest rules are coming, but first, I’ve just got some really cool stats to share with you.
And they’re not about sports.
This Empath Contest Is Launched on a Date of Olympic Grandeur
The date today? On my side of the International Date Line, today is 8-8-16. (Or, as some of you Blog-Buddies would write it, 8-8-16.)
Exactly one year and one day from today, the date will be 8-9-17. (Or 9-8-17.)
One year and one day after that? 8-10-18. (Or 10-8-18.)
we had it last year too, 8-7-15. Or 7-8-15. Fun!
You get the pattern. What a winning date! Worthy of Olympic champions, and the rest of humanity too. Because any stand-up, honorable person living now is evolving super fast. With special speed likely for those who are on track with THE NEW STRONG.
About the Prizes for this Olympic Empath Contest
In the arena of deeper perception, why would Skilled Empath Merge be most suitable for an Olympic-themed contest?
- Body language and expression, close to the surface, can tell you a lot, there’s no question.
- Face Reading can tell you so much more. At this blog, and elsewhere, you can find celebrity readings where I use my favorite system, Face Reading Secrets®.
- Aura Reading is such a great resource for learning what makes people tick, Olympic athletes included. Of course, I use the system of Aura Reading Through All Your Senses®, which any of you can use to develop Stage Three Energetic Literacy. Way more useful than being energy sensitive!
- Skilled Empath Merge is like an aura reading, and its described in the same way: One chakra databanks at a time. Only Skilled Empath Merge is more personal and, therefore, more powerful in the quality and amount of detail available. So that’s what I’m choosing for prizes this time.
If you and I cannot be Olympic competitors this year, at least I can report on what it’s like to be one. Same with other outstanding athletes.
Whoever wins, according to the rules for this Olympic Empath Contest, I’m game to research with that full intensity of a Skilled Empath Merge.
How to Enter Our Olympic Empath Contest
In honor of this year’s brilliant, dedicated athletes in Rio, I’ll award three prizes for this Olympic Empath Contest. Think of them as gold, silver, and bronze. Or just fun!
Here are the rules
- Enter as often as you wish. Might be fun to invite friends to nominate somebody, too! To nominate, you do not have to be on any Olympic team for your nation. 😉
- Supply the name of your candidate. Feel free to choose any athlete you like. OR vote for an existing nomination. Unlike an Olympic event, the more who win, the merrier.
- Describe why you are curious. Why do you wish to know more about what it is like to be that athlete? Supply at least one sentence. More would be fun.
- If you’re nominating somebody for the first time, please supply at least one photo link to your nominee. At least a full head shot from the front. Even better give a front view that shows the entire torso. (Those legs would be cute, for sure, but I won’t need them to do Skilled Empath Merge.
A great thing about nominating an athlete is that one can find those full-body shots quite easily.
For your nomination it would be a plus if you would add one or more links to a good article about that athlete
Final Date for Entries in this Olympic Empath Contest
It’s September 9, 2016.
Yes, 9-9 is quite a festive pair of numbers, although nowhere near as amazing as today’s 8-8-16.