Aura Reading an Autistic Child. In Honor of PRIMMIE.

Aura reading one adorable autistic child

Aura reading one adorable autistic child, Robbie.

An aura reading of not just any autistic child, but PRIMMIE’s son ROBBIE! That’s our treat for today.

This blog is such a flow! Sure, it’s a blog built for learning, related to all the skill sets of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES): Energy READING Skills, Energy HEALING Skills, Empath Empowerment and Enlightenment Coaching. Mostly, though, it’s an interactive blog that makes all those skills come alive!

Enthusiastically, I monitor this blog just about every day of my life, fascinated to read what you’ all have to say. Here’s one recent example of how your comments bring it alive.

Celebrating PRIMMIE, that Mom of Twins, you can read more about her involvement with this blog at the end of the post. (And in another postscript, I’ll also supply links to some of the articles posted here about autism.)

Now, as promised, here’s an aura reading of PRIMMIE’s son, ROBBIE, who happens to be autistic. I will be researching a lifelong gift of his soul for each chakra databank, then go on to report on how that chakra databank is doing at the time of the photo — its symbolic size  and quality.

Hold on! That’s different from how Rose researches an aura reading usually, right? Well…

Aura Reading this Autistic Person Will Be Different

Living with autism, especially not a super high-functioning experience of autism, is a different kind of life contract than most people have for human lifetimes. A significant disability is the sign of a specialized incarnation.

According to my late guru, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, incarnating with a disability is a way of paying back huge amounts of karma in one lifetime.

Maharishi said that it was competitive to be given such a lifetime. So many souls wanted to do it.

The sort of struggles that Rob (and his family) signed up for — easy? No.

And the glory involved wouldn’t necessarily be experienced that much… during everyday life. Yet rewarding? Yes, especially when an autistic child like ROBBIE has a loving family that honors his humanity in every way possible.

Aura Reading Databank at the Root Chakra for Connecting to Physical Reality

Gift of his soul

“Willing to live on earth and do human things as if they mattered.”

In ROBBIE’s specialized incarnation, noticing physical objects is complicated. Having the kind of connection he does to objective reality, it’s quite a dance of consciousness. You’ll get a glimpse of that when I do the next part of his aura reading:

At the time of this photo

Out to deep space.

For this child who was born significantly autistic, as with others I’ve read, consciousness is not localized in his individuality.

He identifies with consciousness, not with being a person. Beyond that, his awareness routinely goes out into deep space.

Therefore, you could say that he doesn’t identify with being a person. Instead, he identifies with the pulsating yet silent presence of the Divine.

But then there’s the beauty of autism. ROBBIE is also able to keep bringing awareness back to his human life, again and again. A different kind of breathing, as it were.

Or think of a yo-yo. It can curl up into a hand. But it’s natural flow is to spiral downwards on its string, and fully extend.

Aura Reading This Pattern Related to Being Autistic

At this time of this photo, the autistic-style consciousness moves back and forth regularly. I’ll call this the Autistic Yo-Yo Pattern of Consciousness.  Like this:

• ROBBIE in space, as space, connected to the Divine.
  • ROBBIE in his physical body and environment, gingerly there, as if just getting used to it again.
  • ROBBIE notices himself on the swing.
  • ROBBIE back in space, as space, connected to the Divine.

Anyone who thinks being autistic is easy… hasn’t been paying attention. Either noticing the struggles humanly or paying attention to the incessant consciousness journeys that happen during the autistic person’s waking hours.

Aura Reading Databank at the Solar Plexus Chakra for Using Power

Gift of his soul

Doing what “I” want… to any degree… creates big learning.

Seems to me, the nature of this gift is very much about being autistic. ROBBIE’s sense of “Me” or “I” does not apply in the usual way for a human being.

Why not? There is severe autistic patterning to the mind-body-spirit system. It is wired into a human body for a type of lifetime that is not about normal human development. Differently beautiful!

At the time of this photo

Out into deep space. We adults who are not where ROBBIE is on the autism spectrum, we take for granted “I want” and “I will do” and “I will not do.”

ROBBIE, though? What has been happening for as long has he has been autistic?

(That’s a disability for the entire lifetime, right? But only for this shortish time at Earth School. Neither before nor after this lifetime.)

The autistic sense of identity is “Being in deep space. Living my connection to the  Divine. With a tiny taste of supposed-to-be-this-particular-person.”

In Some Ways, Being Autistic Is Probably More Enjoyable than Not

As an autistic child, sense of self is very different. This aura reading suggests that it is like a fresh discovery every time for ROBBIE.

Because what happens after his tiny taste ROBBIE reboots for a fraction of time into his human identity. He remembers yet again, as if for the first time, “I am me, this human person.”

Then learning that he has done before kicks in, and builds upon itself.

In Earth School’s strange little illusion of being an autistic child, ROBBIE, he has learned practical human skills. Like “I want” and “I will do” and “I will not do.”

Cumulative learning develops.

A big deal to him and to his loving family — rooting for him and appreciating every nuance of calm adjustment to living in his human body.

Aura Reading Databank at the Throat Chakra for Communicating with Others

Gift of his soul

“I can talk. I will talk, in the way that other people in my family can talk.”

At the time of this photo

Out to deep space.

Some anger is present at the time of this photo, a kind of frustration that is not at all unusual. It’s often so challenging, the daily experience of ROBBIE

That ROBBIE, with that cute little-boy body, such a sweet smile, and the adorable hair. Incognito as a physically small person, a child.

That ROBBIE, an amazing soul who — in this lifetime — happens to be an autistic person.

He has the consciousness dynamics of an autistic person. That’s just how it is. Living large, in a way that isn’t particularly relevant to the game that most of us humans play, when incarnated on earth, living within the “normal” spectrum.

Fortunately, aura reading is all about wrapping words around experiences of consciousness. Helpful for convenying what is going on within ROBBIE Because autism is all about a variation on how consciousness is localized and experienced.

You sure wouldn’t get the picture of what it is like to be ROBBIE by observing him in human objective reality, assuming that his inner life is like yours. Or presuming to judge his quality of life based on what he does and says within the standard human spectrum.

Learning what makes somebody’s consciousness tick? That takes aura reading or Skilled Empath Merge.

Just One Aura Reading of One Autistic Child

To be cleaer, that’s all I’ve been giving you here, Blog-Buddies.

I’ve described how it feels to me, your aura reader who is an expert on energetic literacy but definitely not an expert on autism.

Here is how I would sum up how ROBBIE is growing now:

“The only way I can do well in this moment is to calmly and patiently use the sense of time and self that I have been learning. And then use my words.”

“Once again, I can let go of trying to express the huge vastness of what I am. Or the complicated experiences of frustration and pain and joy and triumph.

“I will humble myself and do the very, very little thing that I have learned to do. I must let that be enough… or I won’t be able to talk at all.”

My Background on Autistic + Aura Reading or Skilled Empath Merge

Here’s my disclaimer. Do I have background on aura reading and skilled empath merge. Definitely!

Do I have technical knowledge of autism, autistic children or adults? No.

Do I have experience helping clients related to facilitating sessions of RES? Some. Once for a client with Asperger’s. More times for parents or spouse whose lives have been impacted by this disability. That’s facilitating sessions though. Not being any kind of expert around dealing with an autistic child.

Otherwise, because two of my very closest friends each have an autistic child. One “autistic child” is high functioning and he just graduated high school.

The other “autistic child” is close to 30. He came into this lifetime more like ROBBIE.

Okay, that said, here are autism-related links:

1. Empaths Have Neither Autism Nor Asperger’s Syndrome
  2. Autism Aura Reading Jamboree, honoring Stephen Wiltshire
  3. Skilled Empath Merge with Artist Stephen Wiltshire, a guest post by Elaine
  4. Skilled Empath Merge with autistic savant Stephen Wiltshire
  5. Autism Researcher Fred Volkmar
  6. From a Spiritual Perspective, Why Is There Autism?

Finally, Blog Posts Featuring PRIMMIE

How did this thread on aura reading autistic children get started? See Comments #1, 14-16, 25-26 at ONEderful Reasons to Celebrate This New Month, August 2016.

Kira says:

So interesting!

Kira says:

My therapist at one point thought my issues might stem from ADD or ADHD and suggested I get tested, which I did. (This was before she thought I might be an HSP.)

The tester determined that I didn’t have ADD or ADHD, but there was something about my testing that was “off” to her, and she couldn’t put her finger on it.

Kira says:

Though not an official professional opinion, she said if pushed she would say perhaps I had Asperger’s syndrome.

I spent a bit of time researching that and test-fitting the symptoms to myself. It never felt quite right, but there were definitely similarities.

Kira says:

Of course, when my regular therapist finally thought of HSP, I found that it fit better than anything else ever had (and I’d read a lot up to then), and since I’m an empath (as verified by Rose!), that’s not surprising.

[Note from Blog monitor: “HSP” is the acronym for “Highly Sensitive Person,” as first identified by psychologist Dr. Elaine Aron.]

Kira says:

What I really find interesting is that the “oddness” in testing that’s the result of being either an HSP or specifically an empath can be mistaken, by a psychologist who specializes in testing for deviations, for a position on the autism spectrum.

Granted, the psychologist was telling me a hunch rather than her pro opinion, but it really shows the value of deeper perception.

Kira says:

To change the subject a bit, I was chatting with my husband over dinner about why I like some of the TV shows I like; something he said made me realize that what I like is to learn about “edge cases”, so to speak. Not about people who are similar to me, but about people who are very different.

Learning about what it’s like to be someone with autism, especially when it’s not high-functioning autism, fits that desire very well.

Kira says:

I wish Primmie the very best in taking care of Robbie.

I have a friend who has a child with autism and another friend who teaches children with various learning problems and *also* has a child with autism, and even though I don’t know much of what it’s like for them, I have heard enough stories to appreciate that it takes a lot of perseverance for the family as well as the child.

David B says:

Wow – I’ve known a few who where autistic and someone who could communicate with them (through feelings). But this gives a much deeper sense of the inner nature of it.

A look into the world of someone learning to communicate a little.

Louise says:

How fascinating Rose!

Primmie says:

Thank you Rose and thank you to everyone who has commented.

My son is a beautiful deeply feeling boy who struggles to communicate in the world.

This description of how he moves between connection and the lack of it, resonates very deeply with me.

Dais says:

Hi Rose, fascinating post! Timely too. I had wanted to ask if those with autism could also be empaths.

I recall you mentioning in an earlier post that this wasn’t possible and it left me with lingering questions.

Daisy says:

Why can’t an autistic person also be, say..a plant empath, an environmental empath, or a mechanical empath?

Daisy says:

I realize most probably aren’t wired to connect deeply with people on the level that we’re used to and therefore wouldn’t likely be emotional or intellectual empaths, or any of the more “people centric” types of empaths.

Daisy says:

However, why would autism preclude them from other types of empathy, like those mentioned above?

Also interesting to note, as per previous comments–

Many of us unskilled empaths can easily be mistaken for being autistic ourselves.

Isabella Cates says:

This is fascinating, and helpful to know.

Thanks Rose and Primmie, and thanks Robbie, adorable sweet Robbie!

Amanda says:

Lovely reading, Rose, of a clearly very lovely little boy. I am sure that Primmie is a great mother.

All the very best to you and your family, Primmie. It really says something that you have the ability to hold this one who is going through such an experience.

Big hug,

Amanda

Primmie says:

Thank you Isabella and Amanda. Amanda, this boy of mine has changed me profoundly.

My daughter had changed me too, but that is in a way that is more usual I think.

Primmie says:

More in the way of how children usually change their parents, she is a precious girl making her way well and she has many gifts that she can call on.

Primmie says:

Parenting my son is very different. Parenting him has forced me to learn so many things and learn them quickly.

It’s made me discover my power and come to terms with terrible sadness.

Primmie says:

It’s taught me to respect my intellect and it’s brought together everything that is good in me, including the obsessive, and made it useful.

I would not choose another life because it is a gift beyond measure to raise a child who is the way my son is. It isn’t easy but it is wonderful.

Eloquent, PRIMMIE. Thank you.

Irene says:

This is a beautiful post and comments. I have almost no exposure to autism beyond reading about it, and I have the utmost respect for those who incarnate to have that experience and for the families who support them in it.

Primmie, you sound like an amazingly wonderful mother to both your children.

Irene says:

What struck me here is how this highlights one example of the huge variety of what is possible here as humans. Each incarnation is unique, each soul is unique, and all are on an individual sacred path.

“Differently beautiful.”

Irene says:

What I find personally very moving here is a sense of a familiar echo. I am not having an autistic type of incarnation this time so it surprises me to feel this sense of deep recognition.

These descriptions of Robbie’s experience brought me to tears, they seem so familiar, and it is so validating and so comforting to read.

Irene says:

It was these parts in particular:

Living an experience of expansive movement out into “space, as space, connected to the Divine”.

Irene says:

And trying again and again to learn to be human:
    “Once again, I can let go of trying to express the huge vastness of what I am. Or the complicated experiences of frustration and pain and joy and triumph.

IRENE, perhaps what has moved you here is that every soul incarnated as human does that, on a whole, in the lifetime.

What is the difference between that and what you quoted in Comment #26? You and I don’t do this one second at a time. It’s basically the one lifetime.

A bit like how some Christians talk around Easter: “What a sacrifice. God sent down his son to be born in a stable and live in humble circumstances, and even ‘die.'”

With all respect to those who believe that Jesus was God’s only child, that is the story of every human being, worshipped or autistic or not.

DAISY, I’m finally addressing your comments.

Discovering about consciousness, and how all humans aren’t wired to have the same consciousness — this is a beginner’s discovery, and yet startling when you make it. So important to understand.

If I had to explain why people think being an empath has anything, anything whatsoever in common with being autistic, I’d have to say…

again with all respect…

this is the sweet response of a relative beginner, when it comes to understanding about the role of consciousness in human life.

DAISY, thank you for commenting. And please keep learning from this blog.

You’ve obviously done some of this already, as you referred to different empath gifts in one of your comments.

Please continue to, gain skills through my series of empath books, in order, starting with “Become The Most Important Person in the Room.

I don’t know if you noticed this, but I provided links to six articles.

Your question can be answered pretty thoroughly if you would just read the first one, “Empaths Have Neither Autism Nor Asperger’s Syndrome.”

Irene says:

Yes, my experience is very, very different than Robbie’s, that’s for sure.

It’s fascinating to see how someone with an experience so very different, and so difficult, still has an element of something I recognize. The common human experience – we all adjust to being human at least once. Humbling, and glorious.

Lilian says:

Daisy, what I do believe is similar about being autistic and being an empath, is that is something you chose for that lifetime.

It’s not necessarily something more permanent, like karma or a particular gift of the soul

Lilian says:

I see neither as a blessing or a curse, but a useful experience. There are few truly useful terms to describe different states of consciousness and innate wiring in normal human lingo.

Lilian says:

lol. I found this list of female asperger’s traits at one point. It could just describe a shy/overwhelmed/sensitive empath:

Lilian says:

Uconventional woman who likes comfy clothes and computers…and has clear interests and passions outside of shopping?

Must have Aspergers: a clinical diagnosis. Really?

Lilian says:

If it truly need the diagnosis to manage your life.

I find that often people get lazy trying to get to know new types of people… which is a shame as earth is a crazy melting pot of souls right now. 🙂

Thanks for all these comments, LILIAN, and especially for #34.

Just golden.

Kira says:

Lilian, when I was trying to get a diagnosis, I was basically an overwhelmed empath who was shy because of overwhelm.

I just kept feeling there must be something wrong with me that made me burn out at almost every job I’d ever had. I was in therapy because I wanted to be a productive member of society but couldn’t figure out how.

Kira says:

Finding out I’m a Highly Sensitive Person (sorry I forgot to define the term earlier!) was a major step in that I could see it isn’t a defect after all.

Kira says:

Despite feeling defective, I’ve always liked learning to understand people who are different from me.

Even in science fiction, I’ve always valued aliens written with non-human motivations. It’s a balancing act for an author to manage that; too alien and we just can’t understand them at all. But they fascinate me, nevertheless.

Kira says:

Anyway, I basically wanted to mention that I resembled your remark. (Comment #36.) ?

Lilian says:

Kira: Thanks for sharing you journey.

There’s a cultural element where sensitive people are more valued in countries like Japan than they are in more macho countries like the UK and USA. We’re not defective….

Brianne says:

I did some aura reading of my own on this photo of Robbie. What a fascinating experience of consciousness he is having! So very difficult in many ways. And so amazingly glorious too.

We are each here on a unique path, and each one is so wonderful.

Brianne says:

It’s an honour and privilege to understand Robbie’s experience in this way.

Primmie, thank you for sharing this and raising such a beautiful family with such care.

Robbie, thank you for being you.