Aura Reading Legendary Gymnastics Coach Marta Karolyi. Newsletter Announcement!

There are many pots of gold at the ends of rainbows fpr Olympic Coach Marta Karolyi

There are many pots of gold at the end(s) of rainbows for Olympic Coach Marta Karolyi

What makes Marta Karolyi tick? Are you curious? Then get ready for an exceptional aura reading in the upcoming issue of my newsletter.

Whether you’re a gymnastics fan, a sports fan, or simply a fan of getting results, you might wish to know about this legendary coach.

She is such an extraordinary person; this energetic literacy research has stunned me and inspired me.

And it will be available when my newsletter is released this Friday.

Aura Reading THAT Marta Karolyi

In the August issue of my newsletter, I’ll celebrate Marta Karolyi, THE gymnastics coach for:

1. Simone Biles
  2. Aly Raisman
  3. Gabby Douglas
  4. Laurie Hernandez
  5. And Madison Kocian. Now all Olympic gold medalists.
  6. Before them came Nadia Com?neci,
  7. Mary Lou Retton,
  8. Betty Okino,
  9. Kerri Strug,
  10. Dominique Moceanu.

A hard-pushing coach who has been so effective, a legendary trainer of athletes, Marta Karolyi is now retiring. At 73.

Here’s her aura photo, which was used as a basis for the article in “Reading Life Deeper.” How special does Marta Karolyi look to you?

Face reading could tell you more. Skilled Empath Merge could tell you more. And I’ve chosen regular aura reading research. Yum!

How to Sign up for My Monthly e-Newsletter

What if you don’t yet get “Reading Life Deeper”? Sign-up is easy.

• Go to the official website for Rose Rosetree and RES.
  • You’ll see the signup part right there. Literally. On the right side of the screen.
  • Subscribing, know that we will never rent or sell your personal information.
  • Unsubscribing, whenever you wish, is easily done at the very same part of my website.

Below you’ll be able to comment on that newsletter. Looking forward to your shares!

Emily T says:

Excited to read it!

Kira says:

Definitely looking forward to that! One of my 2 earliest memories of the Olympics is watching Nadia Com?neci beat Olga Korbut.

(The other is a Winter Olympics memory of watching Dorothy Hamill skate.)

Julie says:

It was great to see this example of someone with aggressive problem solving and warrior spirit!

KIRA, EMILY T, others… have you seen a documentary aired at the Olympics with the story of Marta and Bela?

It highlights Marta’s social finesse, ability to get along with all the team’s coaches. By contrast, this aura reading displayed something that would have been much more difficult to convey in a feel-good, sweet, documentary.

Kira says:

I actually didn’t watch any Olympics coverage, so I didn’t see the documentary. I’ve been reading interesting media stories about the Olympics and the athletes instead.

(For me, watching sports only happens if someone else in the family is watching, and my husband is as not-into-sports as I am, if not more. There are too many other things I’d rather do with my time.)

Kira says:

I hadn’t realized until this blog post that Marta helped train Nadia Com?neci and the others previously. The only name I had ever heard was her husband’s.

That’s one of the reasons I was so interested in this reading! She is a great power in her own right and I should have heard of her by now.

Brianne says:

Wow! What power this woman has! She certainly seems to have put that to good use in her career.

It’s so neat to understand more of what’s going on behind the scenes in support of all those gold medal gymnasts.