Asperger's Aura Reading of SHANE

Meet Shane, the star of today's Asperger's aura reading

Meet Shane, the star of today’s Asperger’s aura reading

Yo, space cowboys! We’re going for a ride. Today it’s an aura reading of SHANE. He has Asperger’s. SHANE is 37. Asperger’s, of course, is for life.

And we’ll be celebrating that life today.

Does it uplift you too? When we do energetic literacy profiles of people with different kinds of consciousness, it’s not just an aura reading of somebody with Asperger’s. It’s an exploration of an individual.

Aura Reading Shows the Individual, Asperger’s Or Not

Big thanks to our Blog-Buddy LOUISE, who responded to my request for a photo of a family member with Asperger’s or autism.

It’s hard, heartbreaking even, to raise a child who seemingly “misses out” on a “normal life.”

But plenty of non-standard incarnations occur among those of us with human bodies.

And let’s remember: Each lifetime is ONE incarnation in the long history of a soul.

Illusions of earth notwithstanding, Asperger’s is not a soul definition. Not any more than any other form of autis. No more than being developmentally delayed. Or having a long-term need for psychiatric medication. Does Asperger’s mean having a problem with physical health, either?

Nope.

Besides, only an extreme novice at understanding about consciousness would equate autism or Asperger’s with being an empath. Right? (If you’re not sure why this is, check out the first link in the section below, “Background on Autism + Aura Reading or Skilled Empath Merge.”

Now let’s commence this aura reading of SHANE, who happens to have Asperger’s syndrome.

Aura Reading Databank at the Root Chakra for Connecting to Physical Reality

Gift of his soul

Even while SHANE’s consciousness goes far out into space (an Asperger’s thing), what else?

He has a way of clamping down, holding tightly to physical reality. (Also an Asperger’s thing.)

Some of you Blog-Buddies might remember my aura reading of ROBBIE, who has autism of the low-functioning variety. Unlike someone with Asperger’s, ROBBIE consciousness is not built with the ability to clamp down like this.

At the time of this photo

Out to deep space. With this Asperger’s-flavored chakra databank, SHANE’s huge chakra databank is mostly subtle. His perception of “physical reality” is not limited to human physical reality as normally experienced.

Instead, awareness is not localized in SHANE’s human body. Except…

Except for that Asperger’s variation…

Because SHANE has a way of clamping down hard to live as if his awareness is localized in his human body.

Here’s my main Asperger’s analogy. Imagine if you had unusual vision. You were far-sighted, seeking all the way past earth and out into deep space.

Yet you also had a familiar way of squinting. You’d been doing this your whole life. You would squint and this would allow you to focus on the immediate environment, seeing the same sort of thing that people with normal vision would notice.

A different process of seeing. But, superficially, the same results.

Aura Reading Databank at the Solar Plexus Chakra for Using Power

Gift of his soul

Personal power matters. In an Asperger’s way, power matters.

Personal power matters more like a theory. For SHANE, there’s a combination of detachment and intellectual curiosity. This chakra databank’s gift proclaims:

“Isn’t this interesting? It is important for me to get what I want. I will put this premise into practice. I will document what happens.”

The absence of emotional connection is like the elephant in the room. It is the Asperger’s elephant.

At the time of this photo

Out to deep space

Personal power matters to SHANE. It matters to him, getting what he wants.

He figures out the bits and bytes of ideas. He goes through the human-type motions. Meets the social requirements.

In that non-emotional Asperger’s way, SHANE can keep track of what he gets. He can then do reality checks. Later, he can take new actions to get what he wants.

SHANE can be uncommonly effective. Technically, there’s a lack of identification with being himself or being human. Emotionality is absent.

Highly sensitive people would notice. Especially empaths. Others might not.

So far, this aura reading suggests to me that SHANE’s Asperger’s is not necessarily noticeable to others. Quite a contrast to ROBBIE’s autism.

Aura Reading Databank at the Third Eye Chakra for Communicating with Others

Gift of his soul

It’s like using a funnel to pour a vast amount of liquid into a small bottle.

Can that be done? Sure. And consequently SHANE communicates away with people who don’t have Asperger’s. They may never know the difference.

At the time of this photo

Out into deep space.

SHANE is able to speak “normally.” He has the habit of pushing himself hard to:

1. Focus on reality around him. As if this mattered in a standard human, non-Asperger’s way.
  2. Place his personal self at the center of a conversation, using words like “I” and “me.” Again, as if this mattered in a standard human, non-Asperger’s way.
  3. And, for SHANE, there’s an edge. As though resentment is the main organizing principle for all this focus.

Could be, that Point #3 is where STUFF comes in. To others, Asperger’s consciousness might be interpreted how? As being tense, or even angry.

Rather, SHANE is just squeezing big consciousness into the little human body. That’s not a mood but a way that Asperger’s works, in SHANE’s case.

Aura Reading Databank at the High Heart Chakra for Soul Thrill (Expressing His Soul)

Gift of his soul

Balancing into the human life is a great accomplishment. And an art form. Successfully living Asperger’s kind of balancing act — that’s a worthy project, even in human terms.

And who knows what else is accomplished, from a beyond-earth perspective?

I wonder, what is the role played by every soul now incarnated on earth, living as a human? What is different about us now, in the early years of The Age of Awakening?

At the time of this photo

80 feet. At this time, SHANE accepts himself. It’s fun, being him.

He can do the things he wants. Also, SHANE express himself perfectly fine. He’s got strengths. He’s got skills.

In short, SHANE’S life is going great.

What else is clear to him (at least at the subconscious level where chakra databanks are read)? Asperger’s or not, this young man is poised to have a great life.

Background on Autism + Aura Reading or Skilled Empath Merge

Here’s my disclaimer. Do I have background on aura reading and skilled empath merge. Definitely!

Do I have technical knowledge of autism, autistic children or adults? No.

Do I have experience helping clients related to facilitating sessions of RES? Some. Once for a client with Asperger’s. More times for parents or spouse whose lives have been impacted by this disability. That’s facilitating sessions though. Not being any kind of expert around dealing with an autistic child.

Otherwise, because two of my very closest friends each have an autistic child. One “autistic child” is high functioning and he just graduated high school.

The other “autistic child” is close to 30. He came into this lifetime more like ROBBIE.

Okay, that said, here are autism-related links:

1. Empaths Have Neither Autism Nor Asperger’s Syndrome
  2. Aura Reading an Autistic Child. In Honor of PRIMMIE
  3. Autism Aura Reading Jamboree, honoring Stephen Wiltshire
  4. Skilled Empath Merge with Artist Stephen Wiltshire, a guest post by Elaine
  5. Skilled Empath Merge with autistic savant Stephen Wiltshire
  6. Autism Researcher Fred Volkmar
  7. From a Spiritual Perspective, Why Is There Autism?

Asperger’s Aside, Background on Aura Reading

Skills for depth aura reading are central to Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES). Just as mathematics is the language of science, so is aura reading the basis of all mind-body-spirit techniques — whether for aura healing or personal growth, and even making rapid progress on one’s path to Enlightenment.

Stage Three Energetic Literacy includes many effortless skills: Use them to research a person with Asperger’s or any other way of being wired as a person:

• Aura reading gifts of the soul at the Divine, or Etheric, or Higher Self level
  • Aura reading the size and quality of any chakra databank —  aura information at the astral or psychic or subconscious mind-level.
  • Reading auras from regular photographs, online or hard copy
  • Reading auras in depth and detail whenever you like, really smart for an Aura Reading Consumer

Here is a useful resource for learning more about aura reading: our Top 10 List about Energetic Literacy.

What if you’re really curious about the full range of energetic literacy skills, as they can be developed by YOU. Come and learn! I’d love to teach you.

Somebody Else says:

I’m glad you did this aura reading, Rose. Thank you. And thank you to Louise and Shane, also.

I have two children with Asperger’s, and while this aura reading definitely describes much that is individual Shane, it also describes a lot that is common to people with Asperger’s. It helps me to understand more of what’s going on with my children.

So thank you.

Rosanna Tufts says:

Wow– makes me wonder what you would make of Christian Bale’s performance as Mike Burry in “The Big Short,” where he plays an Asperger-challenged, but genius, stock-picker who predicted the 2008 housing market collapse 2 years before it happened. I know how you love to interpret the auras of actors and whether they are able to alter them down to the chakra level when playing a role.

Louise says:

Wow, so much to comment on Rose. I’m so glad Shane accepts himself, I have noticed this. He is intellectually like a 13 yrs old in a man’s 6 foot 3 inch body.

Lilian says:

Thanks Rose.

I can’t help but draw parallels with the readings Rose did of three of my family members where intellectual growth chakrabanks were typically between 800miles or to the moon or similar… one had resentment about communication showing up, another had a strong preference of hanging in the causal plane.

Not aspergers but other reasons for finding it hard to be centred in the human…

Lilian says:

I know this isn’t the same… but a similar experience of preferring to be somewhere else astrally… and how that comes across.

Tension, anger, resentment, yes.

It was interesting to see their struggles in the aura readings and why it was so difficult, alien even, to connect to them emotionally. Even when one in particular tries so hard to understand emotions intellectually.

Lilian says:

causal plane == astral plane where you can study cause and effect and logic… (where eggheads go when they can’t be bothered to pay attention to human reality)

Lilian says:

Anyway, thanks Shane for sharing. Your unique sense of awareness is a gift to those around you.

Louise says:

He has very much intellectual curiosity like you mentioned, he is very interested in politics, sports and statistics, remembers dates and events like nobody’s business.

Louise says:

He is extremely polite and has learned how to communicate with others with his interests and theirs without being overbearing and not persevere on a topic and what is acceptable.

He is very likeable charm with others it seems. He has a tendency to be a bit robotic.

Louise says:

It wasn’t always like this for him though.

As a child and teenager and young adult it was extremely difficult for him and my husband and I and his brother too.

He had severe behavioral issues and I tried many things under the sun to help from diet and meds and speech therapy, it goes on and on….

Louise says:

Finally several years ago I found a woman who had a daughter with similar type issues and with her help found a mega vitamin regime which helped him calm down and normalize immensely and I am so thankful for that!

Louise says:

I think that once Shane speaks many can tell he is different though, he has a stutter and a childlikeness to him.

It’s true he has some difficulty with tenseness and anger still when things don’t go his way or according to plan. But he is much more able to stay calmer and think things through.

Louise says:

Thanks you very much for this Rose!

Last week Sandra cut a cord of attachment I had to Shane and I think this will help our relationship also!

[Note from Blog monitor: SANDRA HAERING is an RES practitioner, listed on our experts page and the blogroll here. Yeah, SANDRA!]

Kira says:

Oh, very interesting! Thanks to Louise for volunteering Shane’s aura for Rose to read.

Kira says:

As an empath with one of my gifts being Emotional Oneness, I should be pretty close to opposite to someone with Shane’s lack of emotional connection. It still awes me that some surface characteristics can seem similar.

Kira says:

But I can see one of the potential surface similarities from this reading.

Lilian also mentioned it. Shane could seem to people on the surface to be tense and/or angry when communicating, but it’s actually due to “squeezing big consciousness into the little human body”.

Kira says:

As Lilian pointed out, seeming tense and angry could result from other reasons.

In my case, it seems to result from overwhelm. Luckily, most of the things that once overwhelmed me routinely don’t any more, but I can actually feel tension building sometimes and have learned a few tricks to manage it. Of course, that’s surface knowledge, not a reading.

Kira says:

It might someday be of use to me to get or do a reading on the appropriate chakra databanks to explore my overwhelm, but right now, it isn’t.

Just not being overwhelmed the vast majority of the time is enough.

Kira says:

I think knowing what underlies the way someone communicates is important. Miscommunications, whether it’s not understanding what is said, not understanding intent, or misreading emotions (or lack thereof) in the communication, are the cause of so many problems.

Too many people think they’re on the “same page” when they’re not necessarily even close.

Kira says:

(Part of what when into that last comment is my memory of some of the stories I’ve heard friends with autistic children tell about “helpful” people making situations worse because they don’t understand autism at all. The one that got to me the most was my friend who always had an exit plan in case someone decided her son had been abused and called Child Services on her.)

Kira says:

Closer to topic, I know someone with Asperger’s who blogged about what it’s like to be her versus being neurotypical, and now I want to find that post again and see how what she talks about compares to what you read in Shane’s aura.

(In other words, how the surface experience looks. I realize they are two different people with different gifts, but I still think it would be interesting.)

Lilian says:

Just as a general note. I often feel that one needs to be respectful doing aura readings. It feels particularly awkward when I’m potentially poking into the aura of someone more vulnerable.

Or when I find that someone was feeling vulnerable at the time of the photo. Reading someone’s aura is def not the same as really committing to a human relationship with them, like Louise has (as a mother, I assume.)

Primmie says:

Thank you Rose for this wonderful reading and to Shane and Louise too.

Louise you sound like a wonderful determined mother. I’m glad you’ve discovered a vitamin regime that works well for Shane.

Lilian says:

Thanks for your comments Kira. 🙂 Part of being an empath is having the direct experience to really see these gaps in communication and the impact they have on people.

Louise says:

Interesting comments everyone, and thanks Primmie, I hope you have continued success with the l-reuteri!

Amanda says:

I really enjoyed reading this, Louise and Rose. Thank you, and special thanks to Shane.

This ability to accept and learn how to deal with the syndrome is inspiring. I wonder how common it is.

I am extra intrigued by the vitamin regime. I have long thought that appropriate nervous system function is so influenced by good nutrition (the simplest example is omega 3 fats reducing anxiety) that it might provide improvement at the human level in all sorts of issues.

Louise, good for you for finding that kind of help. 🙂

Amanda

Primmie says:

Thank you Louise, the l-reuteri is working well for my son. We also use a lot of very specific vitamins after doing genetic testing.

The tests gave us a nutritional roadmap to follow that means, among other things, that my son sleeps beautifully after years of not. It is miraculous really how powerful nutrition can be.

Kira says:

Thanks for comment #24, Lilian!

Kira says:

Re my own comment #21, I did find that blog entry. Her concluding paragraph is this:

“Yet for all that we experience, I don’t know an Aspie who would even consider trading in one of our brains for one of yours. We love our brains! We’ve spent an awfully long time using ours to understand yours. We’d love it if you felt it was time to return the favour.”

Kira says:

What she describes in the first part is how much information she takes in; not just each different sensation individually for any one moment, but also a synesthesia of sensations that connect them all together in multiple ways.

Kira says:

I think that’s the part I was remembering when I wanted to look for the post again, because it fit so well with the idea of trying to fit a vast consciousness into a tiny vessel.

Kira says:

The blogger’s name is Leslie Hudson, and this is a public blog post, so I will give the link for anyone who wants to read the whole thing:

She is a wonderfully talented musician, so if someone goes to read this one post and then starts sampling her music and becomes a fan, that can only be a good thing!

Kira says:

To both Primmie and Louise, I’m glad you’ve found things that work for your sons!

Louise says:

Yes Amanda, a couple of daily doses of good quality fish oil has helped his anxiety and depression tremendously and has helped calm him.

Primmie, I’m glad to hear your son is sleeping well now, I know how difficult sleep was for Shane and he seems to need quite a bit of sleep daily to function well.

Jane says:

ALL of this amazingly, breathtakingly, beautiful to read.

And snap-shots like this;

“Extreme mental focus allows SHANE to pour his huge awareness, Asperger’s-style, into small human words.

It’s like using a funnel to pour a vast amount of liquid into a small bottle.”

WOW. I guess anger would be a useful mental/physical/emotional tool in order to achieve such focus/results.

Jane says:

And this description;
    “…SHANE has a way of clamping down hard to live as if his awareness is localized in his human body.”

WOW. Simply awe inspiring the phenomenal feat of consciousness – the magnitude of effort in choosing to live here now on earth, whilst also having ones consciousness/awareness in ‘deep space’. Being able to ‘clamp down’ consciousness into here and now.

Jane says:

I feel for sure there is something to learn from understanding this.

I know I’m paraphrasing – & just selecting a few points. But. It simply amazes me that this is even humanly possible to hold one’s consciousness in such a way… ..and, of course – I guess this is simply Shane being himself.

Jane says:

Amazing. Thank You Shane, Louise & Rose for sharing so much. Truly inspiring.

And, my apologies if my enthusiasm somewhat skims over the day-to-day difficulties that are involved for people who have Aspergers, and for their loved ones.

Its more a reflection of my lack of knowledge about Aspergers, – (and perhaps an appreciation for what can be learnt/understood with an aura reading…) – than anything else.

Of course The Blog Monitor has been reading all these comments. I’m just loving them.

What a perceptive, sweet group of people you are!

Lilian says:

Jane: Sweet comments. I guess it’s the innate wonder of all of this that causes us to want to incarnate and experience all this human stuff.

Lilian says:

My family members may not be Aspergers, but they’re fairly “neurologically atypical”, I would imagine. It’s hard not being able to connect properly on a emotional level when I do love them on a deeper level. I’m glad that Louise has made progress with her son.

Sound true, LILIAN. Sweet!

Mel says:

The first thing I ever read about Aspies is that they have no empathy like Sociopaths but that people are more accepting of Aspies because they don’t have the same capacity to manipulate people.

It’s nice to see a more nuanced portrayal on this website. This is not like sociopathy at all.

Primmie says:

The theory that people with ASD have no empathy isn’t true. This lovely film might help put right that misunderstanding. You may have to be on Facebook to be able to watch it. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1751746748431274&id=1730373917235224

PRIMMIE, this is such an important point. Nothing in the aura reading I’ve done of SHANE suggests a lack of sensitivity.

With that huge consciousness journey, just the opposite is true. So much can be lost in translation.

People can feel so uncomfortable with non-standard kinds of consciousness functioning hard-wired into a person for an incarnation.

And then communication can become difficult.

In that context I was touched by what you shared about your family, LILIAN, in Comment #41.

Isn’t it interesting how people can stereotype Asperger’s into either “no empathy” or “must be an empath.”

Why not just “wired differently”?

Of course, in everyday life, the impact of that different wiring is not just theoretical. People feel awkward or worse. I sure get that.

Personally, I had a strong negative reaction when you, MEL, used the term “Aspies” in Comment #43.

Almost a visceral reaction, actually. “Aspies” seemed overly familiar, even patronizing.

Sure enough, Google furnishes many examples of people who find this term offensive, overly affectionate, etc. I wonder if you parents of autistic children might share your reactions. Or the rest of you Blog-Buddies….

Primmie says:

I am confused about the terminology of ASD as it is a very sensitive subject. I think it’s a time of transition for the community so I await guidance really, I haven’t formed my opinions yet. My personal reaction to the word “Aspie” is that if it’s an affectionate term used in the context of friendship it’s fine, but I wouldn’t use it otherwise.

Lilian says:

I agree with Rose and Primmie. Hmm, I was hestitant to draw any parallels with some people I know. The reason I did was because it was only through aura reading that I realised just how unusual those people are…

Hence demonstrating the value of aura reading. It’s taken me a while to realise that I really don’t have a problem connecting with people in general.

Louise says:

Shane definitely can be sensitive and have empathy, he has had several people he’s known, friends or family that have passed away or had unfortunate accidents and been very saddened by these events. Where he works he’s been known to give hugs and sympathy to families involved.

Louise says:

For sure he is wired differently. And people may be curious but usually not enough to ask me questions about Shane’s challenges or like Rose said uncomfortable or feel awkward to find out more, or maybe just being polite, even my family.

Louise says:

Since he has gotten better control over his outburts, I’ve noticed that to clear possible misunderstandings on his part he will often say “What do you mean?” or “Why do you say that?”.

Myself, I am just learning to ask these kinds of questions through Empath Empowerment and gaining a stronger sense of self so as not to feel run-over by others at times. I am glad he has figured this out on his own!

LOUISE, thanks for your latest insights.

Isn’t that a fascinating point, how asking questions about human reality is helpful to SHANE, with Asperger’s, and LOUISE — for whom the question asking becomes more effective because of using the system of Empath Empowerment®.

Kira says:

In the blog post I linked to, the blogger says something like “We call ourselves Aspies,” so it would seem that there’s a group somewhere who’ve embraced the term.

To me, this apparent coincidence underscores the need for full energetic literacy.

Otherwise, apparent similarities about behavior might cause people to think that empaths and folks with Asperger’s are similar.

While the true dynamics of consciousness are so different.

Kira says:

The blogger doesn’t talk specifically about empathy, but does mention how she experiences emotions.

If anybody starts telling you that empaths and folks with Asperger’s are similar, please send them this link:

Mel says:

I just thought “Aspie” was the word you use to shorten the term asbergers. I don’t know much about this community. I didn’t mean to offend. That’s just the term people used on a blog I was reading.

Mel says:

I type on my phone so I tend to shorten words sometimes.

MEL, you’re so sweet. No worries.

KIRA’s Comment #55 does support what I’ve read elsewhere, “the blogger says something like ‘We call ourselves Aspies.'”

So this could be useful to know for us Highly Sensitive People at this blog: It can be helpful to notice when people IN a group speak to each other, versus what is appropriate respect if you are not in that group. 🙂

Lilian says:

True comments all. At the end of the day, we’re all beings probably most at home in some astral/divine plane or another…

Lilian says:

It seems that choosing to experience Aspergers syndrome is a brave choice where you experience the borderland between astral/divine and human on a day to day basis.

Shane must really be learning the differences in a deep way.

David B says:

Thanks, Rose
    I’ve known a couple of people with Aspergers and they referred to themselves as Aspies. But I can see where it might be offensive for someone unfamiliar to use a casual term.

Both were high functioning, with an occasional tendency to be brutally honest. One was a professional musician and composer with high tech skills.

David B says:

This brings a completely different perspective to it though.