Empath Merge with Simone Biles from Rose Rosetree

Preparing to do this Empath Merge with Simone Biles made me really happy

Preparing to do this Empath Merge with Simone Biles made me really happy

Were you were glued to the screen during Rio Olympics 2016 gymnastics? Then you’ll be fascinated as I profile the consciousness of Simone Biles. No nasty deductions will be taken away. Nor will scores be awarded. 😉 But I’ll tell you that this is my favorite Skilled Empath Merge, among the three prizes awarded to winners of our Olympic Empath Contest.

Yes, you’re cordially invited watch my second YouTube in this series.

Before Empath Exploration of Simone Biles

Actually I’d recommend that first you do this: Watch this little five-minute YouTube: “Empath Merges on Top Athletes with Rose Rosetree

Why watch, even though Simone Biles isn’t there? Aha! This blog post will tell you: Skilled Empath Merges on Top Athletes, Whaaaaa?

Basically, on that introductory YouTube, I go into detail about nine different chakra databanks, plus the process I’ll be using.

!!!!!!!!!9. Count ‘Em!!!!!!!!!

Watching this video, you’ll see me read this particular set of databanks. It was designed specifically for profiling athletes energetically. Later YouTubes will show me readint the very same chakra databanks on the other two top athletes as I do on the world’s greatest gymnast, Simone Biles. 🙂

What can I offer those of you who, like KIRA, generally prefer reading this blog to watching YouTube? (Sweet comment there, KIRA.) Those seven chakra databanks will also be listed at the end of today’s article.

Olympic Empath Contest Prizes Are Three Empath Merges

Have you seen the fabulous contest entries? Check them out! Thanks so much to all who participated.

I wish I could have awarded prizes to every single contestant. But I did that once for a contest. Eeek, I learned my lesson!

Anyone here remember the details? That happened before most of us had even heard of Simone Biles. All I remember is that I did a LOT of blog posts for that contest. It took what felt like FOREVER. Now I can’t even remember which contest it was. Haha. By contrast…

Memorable Nominations of Simone Biles?

These Were My Contest’s Gold Medal Winners

Summing up what KYLER wrote:

I’d like to nominate Simone Biles, US gymnast. I’m curious about her because she’s basically breaking the score scale in gymnastics – scoring 2+ points above everyone else in an event normally decided in tenths and hundredths of one point.

Every other gymnast is calling her the best ever, more on par with Michael Jordan or Serena Williams as a giant in her sport than any contemporary gymnast.

She does skills in her floor routine nobody else in the world can, including men.

KIRA added:

I am also curious about Simone Biles. She’s incredible.

So true! You can see for yourself, of course. Just type “Simone Biles” into the search box over at YouTube. But first, how about? Empath Merge with Simone Biles from Rose Rosetree

Chakra Databanks Used for Skilled Empath Merges on Top Athletes

Yes, That Definitely Includes Simone Biles

Aura readers, as well as skilled empaths, have fun researching Simone Biles on your own. You’re welcome to guest post what you find.

Sadly, I did not save the url to the photograph that I used for the YouTube Skilled Empath Merge with Simone Biles. I was so aware of having to protect the copyrighted photo being used.

In an earlier YouTube, I did aura reading research on Brexit fans while waving around my copy of The Washington Post, copyrighted photograph on display. Not appropropriate! After realizing that, I’ve deleted that particular video.

And I’m still new enough to making YouTubes that I just didn’t think to save the url. Trust that it was a photo of Simone Biles during Rio Olympics 2016! And know that, when you’re ready to learn how to do Skilled Empath Merges from a photo or video, you can learn from “The Master Empath.”

1.  Root Chakra Databank for Physical Self-Awareness
  2.  Root Chakra Databank for Flow of Energy While Competing
  3.  Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Using Power While Competing
  4.  Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Stability
  5.  Third Eye Chakra Databank for Reading Energies While Competing
  6.  Third Eye Chakra Databank for Connection to Spiritual Source
  7.  High Heart Chakra Databank for Soul Thrill (Expressing Your Soul)

One reason I’m making these four YouTubes with Skilled Empath Merge? Besides the fun of it! Golly, I’ve realized that most people have no clue what an empath merge is. Either skilled or unskilled!

Now, Simone Biles? They know. 😉

Otherwise, have you noticed how many people lump these together?

• Energy Readings (Which everyone can do now, since we’re all energy sensitive. If we want to be.)
  • See Auras (As if a certain kind of clairvoyance meant the same thing as getting quality information!)
  • Aura Research (Any kind at all. )
  • Psychic Readings (Although psychic work, channeling, remote viewing, and mediumship are loved by many, energetic literacy skills  never require psychic development.)
  • Chakra Readings (You long-term readers know that every major chakra contains 50 chakra databanks, and that’s where to find the really useful information for personal growth.)
  • Angel Readings (Check out my YouTube reading of Simone Biles and see if I ever, ever start talking about messages from angels!)
  • Aura Readings (Stage One — that’s what most people settle for. And why? I’m guessing: Because they don’t know better. Yet.)

Skilled Empath Merge is altogether different. See for yourself.

Kyler says:

This is so inspiring. Particularly to see it on video! Thanks Rose!

Dana K. says:

Love this reading! You’ve got the enthusiasm needed for the videos Rose. :).

I’m so grateful to see someone with lovely auric modeling in the limelight of our news and collective attention. So nice!

Fascinating Rose! It’s so cool you are doing this series.

Brianne says:

So interesting to see how the Divine and human co-creation shows up for Simone Biles!

Thanks for this Rose.

Brianne says:

You said something like this at one point in the video: “Bliss is distinct from happiness. Bliss is participating in Divine vibration frequencies, perfection everywhere now. Not a human-type feeling, it’s a transcendent joy.”

This distinction is of particular poignancy and very helpful for me to hear right now.

Rachel says:

This was fascinating, Rose.

I couldn’t help thinking that this role of gymnast is one that Simone Biles was obviously born to play. That even if she hadn’t gone to that first gymnastics class at the age of 6, gymnastics would have found her in some other way.

And yes I know that free will trumps all, and I am sounding a bit fatalistic! But it seems too fantastical to learn about Simone’s amazing connection to the Divine while doing something she is obviously so exquisitely built for, and to call it ‘good luck’ :-).

Rachel says:

Sorry, just to add – I have no doubt that she has also worked tremendously hard, too!

Julie says:

Interesting reading. I understand now why Simone Biles seems so “beyond confident” while performing her routines. Almost infallible.

Jnana says:

I just love this athlete! All that Divine! I’d be a sports fan if there were more like her.

Also it was helpful to see this on Youtube. Some of the blocks to being able to do this myself start to dissolve.

David B says:

Hi Rose
    Don’t forget to post the picture used. 🙂

Kristine says:

I enjoyed this alot! She’s even more amazing than the eyes can see.

Sadly, DAVID B, related to your Comment #10, I misplaced all three links for this set of YouTubes. So it isn’t feasible for me to post them.

A mistake I don’t aim to make again….

It was a photo of her competing during Olympics 2016.

David B says:

Hi Rose
    You might want to check your browsers history on the iPad. That may help find them.

One amusing thing I noticed in your videos with modern screens – any way is right way up. That certainly didn’t used to be true of computers.

Eleanor says:

Yayy!!

This was so much fun, Rose!

I loved watching your delight at the contrasting experience when doing Skilled Empath Merge with Simone! It made me want to save some technique time to do the same, just for fun!

Eleanor says:

I also loved seeing the side-by-side advanced technology of our times: Energetic Literacy and Apple iPads XD

David, your comment made me giggle and think: gosh, it’s like they (ipads) were made for aura reading!

Eleanor says:

Imagine what it would be like to have had a mini time machine and been able to watch this video 100 years ago.

It would have been stunning to realize how far we would come, in using our bodies (like Simone) or our consciousness (like Rose in these videos) or our intellects (like the folks at Apple).

Eleanor says:

Now imagine 100 years from now, coming across this video and the comments and laughing about how excited we were for what might by then be ubiquitous!

Eleanor says:

“Life before energetic literacy…”

Maybe it will be like we now think of “before we had electricity”!

All this just stretched my brain, made my heart laugh, ELEANOR. Thank you.

Kristine says:

Wow, Eleanor! You just made one big connection for me in your comment 16 – we’re in a pretty amazing time in history. Look at what we can do!

Kira says:

Definitely fascinating, as I expected it would be!

Have to admit to a bit of sadness, though, because I still miss my body as it used to be (and slightly more so since I lost weight and can’t seem to gain it back).

Kira says:

I guess all the emphasis on body wasn’t the best thing for me to pay attention to right now.

Take heart, Darling KIRA.

You’re on the rebounder of life, coming back up soon.

And so many communities full of people (not just individual people here and there) care about you. I’m one of those people in one of those communities. Take heart, KIRA.

Kira says:

I just made an interesting connection! My favorite athlete of all time happens not to be a person; he’s a horse. Secretariat.

I’ve had the recorded movie about him on my DVR for ages, but hadn’t been quite in the mood for it until now.

Kira says:

It hit me as I started watching the movie that the reason I love him so is basically the same as Kyler’s reason for wanting to see a reading of Simone Biles (and my own): she beats her opponents by score margins that were thought impossible.

Secretariat does the same! I’ve always loved watching him pull away ever farther from the rest of the field.

Kira says:

I don’t at this point know how any records he set stand up; but even if they’ve all been beaten, I’ve never seen another horse win by such huge margins. He was clearly a superhorse compared to his peers.

If horses are going faster now, they’re all going faster.

Kira says:

(Sorry, Rose, didn’t mean to ignore comment #23; I was just inspired and needed to get it down. Thank you very much. I do know that, and I have quite the sense of humor about things. Sometimes I’m just sad for a short while, though. Kinda hard to avoid, right?)

hee hee! Eleanor that is so funny and so true.

Dana W. says:

Thank you so much for doing this Skilled Empath Merge and on Youtube! So much fun to watch and learn.

Many things were inspiring, and one was her divine co-creation while competing and that flow of physical energy. I liked how you pointed out, too, that that is like co-creating with the divine in RES!

Emily T says:

This was so fun to watch. I really like the splices of the chakra databank names.

Inspired me to do some aura reading myself on the weekend! 😀