Skilled Empath Merge with Cristiano Ronaldo. Great Athlete Indeed!

Empath Coach Rose Rosetree is fascinated by star athlete, and Trump Tower resident, Ch

Empath Coach Rose Rosetree is fascinated by Cristiano Ronaldo. THE star athlete, and Trump Tower resident,

The great. Great. And did I say “great” athlete? That great athlete, Cristiano Ronaldo! In today’s Skilled Empath Merge I’ll explore what it’s like to be soccer superstar, Cristiano Ronaldo.

We could say that Cristiano Ronaldo won the silver medal of Empath Olympics this year. Although this athlete didn’t compete in the actual Rio Olympics 2016.

He couldn’t! The guy was making too much money.

Cristiano Ronaldo is, in fact, the highest paid team athlete in the world. (Any kind of team athlete, not just soccer player.)

Now, I’ve done empath merges and aura readings of other top athletes — including soccer superstar, Leo Messi. (See the end of this article for links.) Cristiano Ronaldo, unlike Leo Messi, is no empath. Regardless, Cristiano Ronaldo seems to be doing just fine on his own terms.

For a hint on what this Skilled Empath Merge reveals, here’s a fun fact on Cristiano Ronaldo: This athlete lives at Trump Tower.

Amazing athlete or not, would that appeal to YOU?

This empath had no idea of the Trump Tower aspect when selecting this particular athlete for the silver medal with my Olympic Empath Contest.

I’ll tell you this. Having done the Skilled Empath Merge, that choice of location doesn’t surprise me one bit. You can go ahead and watch this somewhat startling YouTube now, or else keep reading and then maybe enjoy it a bit more. Up to you. 🙂

Why I Chose to Do A Skilled Empath Merge on THIS Amazing Athlete

Here at “Deeper Perception Made Practical,” we celebrated Rio Olympics 2016 with a Contest.

VANYA wrote something so fascinating in her Comments 23-26:

Thanks for doing this contest, Rose! I would like to nominate soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo, considered one of the best in his field.

I am fascinated by him, especially as his personality seems to be full of contradictions.

He is portrayed as egregiously narcissistic and selfish, yet is known to be one of the most charitable athletes around and is one of the few soccer players without tattoos, as that would render him unable to donate blood. I guess I would like to know what’s really going on there!

Also, I think he’s a winner, because he just never seems to give up.

He keeps on wanting to improve, to be the best.

His passion for his country at the recent Euro champions was in direct contrast to his (also brilliant, and many say, better) contemporary Leo Messi, who said he would no longer be playing for his country as they never win.

He never seems to let his despondency get the better of him for too long. I admire that.

And that’s how the Silver Medal for my Olympic Empath Contest went to that fascinating non-professional athlete, VANYA.

Kidding. She won. And the prize was a Skilled Empath Merge on that fascinating athlete, Cristiano Ronaldo.

Background on How I Do Empath Merges on Anyone, Athletes or Not

What’s revealed in the famed athlete is more complicated than you might expect. Just watch the progression, in this video, as this Empath Coach is surprised again and again.

Head’s up: In advance of watching this my first aura reading ever of Cristiano Ronaldo, you might enjoy the YouTube “Empath Merges on Top Athletes with Rose Rosetree” It will help you understand how this kind of aura research goes far beyond seeing colors, checking out a person’s energies, or other versions of beginner’s energetic literacy.

Skilled Empath Merge is a distinctive kind of aura reading that only trained empaths can do. The empath’s awareness purposely travels inside the aura of the Discovery Person at the other end of the empath merge. Totally unlike psychic readings! And far more detailed than any chakra reading you have ever seen. It’s a chakra databank reading. (Big difference.)

Included in this video will be energetic literacy research into:

• Cristiano Ronaldo’s Belly Chakra Databank for Flow of Energy While Competing
  • His Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Using Power While Competing.
  • And also this amazing athlete’s Third Eye Chakra Databank for Reading Energies While Competing.

Actually I’d recommend that first you do this: Watch this little five-minute YouTube: “Empath Merges on Top Athletes with Rose Rosetree”

Why watch, even though no athlete’s energy field is being read yet? Also, this blog post will clarify what’s involved: Skilled Empath Merges on Top Athletes, Whaaaaa?

Other Skilled Empath Merges and Aura Readings of Top Athletes

For an updated list of celebrity readings, including some face readings, check back here from time to time.

Brenda says:

Hi Rose,
    I enjoyed watching your process. Never heard of this guy until now.

Cool as it is to see you in a video, I miss the written readings.

Thanks, BRENDA. I assure you, most of my blog posts will be 100% written, no YouTube videos involved.

I’m glad that you like the writing versions better. Also glad you enjoyed the unusual video version, meant as a treat.

I love this zesty empath merge, Rose, and how much you can appreciate someone so very different from yourself (and most of us RES appreciators.)

Dana W. says:

Wow, what a contrast he is to me, and many blog-buddies indeed!

I have never been interested in watching him play. I mean, yes, he is incredibly talented and very good looking… but that ego! Doesn’t make me fall in love.

For example, being 100% interested in himself emotionally at the Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Stability… so fascinating. Thank you for this!

Dana W. says:

Similarly, there is a basketball player in the NBA who I watch play a lot. He is one of the best, now and of all time.

But I also don’t like watching him play. He is so arrogant.

I’ll watch him and admire his talent, drive, and super-hero like physique, though.

When I read about his background, he has always been phenomenal, since he started playing. I thought, wow, that kind of makes sense why he is the way he is. He has never learned humility in failures. I mean he says he has, but I don’t consider coming in a “mere” second place in the world the most humbling of experiences.

Leo says:

Quite enjoyed this, Rose!

Dana, are you talking about Lebron James?

Kira says:

Yep, definitely different from me! Enjoyed this as always.

Dana W. says:

Lol, Leo, yes I am! I once heard a sportscaster call him “the greatest player in the universe.” So now whenever he does or says something that annoys me, I just joke, “Well, he is the greatest player in the universe.”

Vanya says:

Rose, Thank you! I had no real hope that my suggestion would be picked! Can’t wait to “watch” the reading now 🙂

Vanya says:

This was such a fun reading!

I didn’t know about the icky trump tower connection, but somehow I’m not too surprised either.

Always an interesting experience to get your insight into what makes someone very different, tick. There almost seems to be a naivety (or childishness) about someone so ‘me-me-me’!

Lilian says:

Such a man, honestly…

I like hearing your videos Rose. It’s nice to hear a dose of your energy and enthusiasm.

Vanya says:

And by the way: “Can’t you just…do your best? Can’t you just…stay in shape?”

This part made me laugh so hard.

Thanks again, Rose.

Jnana says:

Obnoxious man!

But I can’t help feeling a little worried for him. How long can he go on with the me, me, me? At some point he’s going to get a hard knock. Will he have the means to handle that?

Brianne says:

One thing I love about deeper perception is the ability to understand how different people are, each one a unique soul on a unique path.

There are similarities because we’re all human, but there’s so much interesting differences too. So fascinating to be able to see and appreciate that.

Lilian says:

Dana: “He has never learned humility in failures.”

Lilian says:

lol. You can see this blog attracts the more evolved soul. One of my favourite books at the minute is: “How I lost a million dollars”. About what a trader learnt from losing a million dollars.

Lilian says:

It gets a bit technical in places, but the gist was that he was always do darn lucky in trading that he hadn’t actually learnt basic skills and techniques in how to manage loss. Because you always have to take risks… just to be a human.

Lilian says:

Then he held onto a losing position in the markets beyond all reason…

Lilian says:

Of course, the dude in the book was a self-taught, self-motivated type of person, so he learnt from his mistake and recovered financially.

It’s just interesting how being lucky isn’t always a blessing. Or it is to only a certain extent.

Lilian says:

Humility and being aware how you can be wrong and knowing how to manage that is a basic life skill.

Lilian says:

Thus endeth the ramble. But man, do I like life lessons demonstrated through numerical outputs. 🙂

Fascinating, LILIAN.

Thanks for your comments too, BRIANNE, DANA W, KIRA, LEO, KYLIE, BRENDA, and the one who started this whole thread, contest winner VANYA.

Leo says:

I also don’t like watching Lebron play, Dana. Whereas it can be an almost Darshan-like experience watching Steph Curry play.

Ha Ha! I just went and watched clips of Steph Curry–wow, I can see why you say that Leo.

Dana W. says:

Lilian, I enjoyed your comments (and everyone else’s!,) and they made me think about “blessings” and how much we don’t know about life plans.

Dana W. says:

I read a book once about pre-life planning, and one woman had had a life in which she planned to be an enormous, strong Viking because she wanted to experience just the visceral power of that body.

This was a contrast to previous lives of physical frailty but great intellectual and emotional growth.

Dana W. says:

So I think each way of being is an educational experience.

Most of the time I don’t think about that (pre-life planning), and I think that’s healthy (staying in human, objective reality). But it is a helpful perspective to remember occasionally, how much there is that I don’t know (and that is none of my business).

Yay New Strong!

Dana W. says:

Leo, I too love watching Steph Curry. I watch him play as often as I can.

Having played basketball for 13 years in my younger years, I especially admire how relaxed he is when he plays, something I didn’t achieve.

Dana W. says:

Watching Steph Curry and Lebron in the finals last year was so interesting: two totally different ways of being superstars!