Announcing our new face reading contest, hooray! Here’s your chance to propose public figures whose faces you’d like me to read. And yes, it’s a DIVERSITY Face Reading Contest.
Diversity was discussed in the last blog post: Honoring Diversity with Face Reading
Today, let’s get to specifics about this new face reading contest. It’s open through October 15, 2016. How can you enter?
How to Enter our Honoring Diversity Face Reading Contest
Three prizes will be awarded. Yes, we have three face readings to look forward to. Plus a bunch of fascinating nominations to learn from!
It’s easy to enter our latest contest for a face reading. Choose any public figure, any newsmaker, athlete, or other kind of celebrity — who isn’t “white.”
Since this is a face reading contest, your nominees needs to be at least 18 years of age at the time of the photo. And, of course, this being energetic literacy, I will read the contest winner at the time of this photo. Not for all time. Just for that particular time. ?
Enter as often as you like. Please use a separate comment box for each contest nominee. To be considered a contest entry, your comment needs to include all the following:
- Choose a candidate who is not “white.”
- Supply the name of your candidate.
- Please supply a photo link to your nominee, a one-click type link. Please choose a photo clearly showing that persons face from the front.
- Describe what that person is famous for, because not all of us may know that famous person as well as you might.
- Summarize why you’re curious about this person.
Final date for entries to this Diversity Face Reading Contest is October 15, 2016.
May This Diversity Face Reading Contest Inspire You!
After you enter this contest, you need not wait to do face reading on your own. Particularly face reading that emphasizes diversity.
It’s so easy to become a face reader yourself. Which you can do so easily in photographs, as well as in person.
Once you get going, you just might become an ambassador for the humanity of this world’s diverse faces.
- Mostly the face reading I teach will give you a practical advantage in relationships.
Such delectable inside information!
- Alternatively you can read your own face. Of course, that’s inspiring. (Once you’ve got a structure for reading faces that doesn’t come from outdated social stereotypes or the blandishments of cosmetic surgeons.)
Celebrating the uniqueness of each individual? That’s another benefit though, one I usually don’t mention. But today I will. Ha ha!
Contest or No Contest, Face Reading Brings DIVERSITY Fun
What’s the easiest way to start doing your own diversity face readings?
Simple. Get a copy of “The NEW Power of Face Reading.” Then find yourself a variety of faces to read, in person and also in photos.
Face reading is the very easiest kind of deeper perception. You’ll find it easy to become an excellent physiognomist fast!
And what if you already have a copy of one of my face reading books? (Another one in print now is “Read People Deeper“).
Well take it out and start playing.
Face reading doesn’t require a contest or some other special occasion. You can do it right now. And, with Face Reading Secrets® , you’ll always win. 🙂