Aura Reading Hugh Jackman. Guest Post by BEN

Hugh Jackman, in Enlightenment, and ready for his aura reading

Hugh Jackman, in Enlightenment, and ready for his aura reading

Aura reading Hugh Jackman was fun for our Guest Poster BEN Her insights into this celebrity’s aura are especially interesting because, guess what?

By now, Hugh Jackman and BEN are both on my Enlightenment Life List.

New to aura reading and energetic literacy? This is the blog for you.

Because I don’t just do it. I teach it. I can teach you these skills just fine!

You’ll find other guest posts from my students at this ongoing resource, packed with celebrity aura readings and other explorations with energetic literacy.

And here’s a basic post about energetic literacy itself.

By contrast, what BEN has here supplied is not basic. Keep reading and a whole new set of information comes up. Concerning —  woo-hoo — the nature of vibrational reality and what it is like to live in Enlightenment! So many reasons to enjoy today’s guest post a lot!!! Go, BEN!

Photos I Used for this Aura Reading of Hugh Jackman

Aura reading is a lot of fun. And it’s even more fun when I get to share.

Here’s some deeper perception on this photo of a stylishly-dressed Hugh Jackman at the New York opening of the documentary “Dukale’s Dream” last year.

Aura Reading Root Chakra Databank for Connecting to Physical Reality

Symbolic Size: 40 ft

Moving and doing things in physical human reality really matters. It’s maybe not the only reality, but this one is the most important one, the one Hugh Jackman pays fullest and most attention to for right now. He also has a strong sexual presence. He’s here as a fully human man, with a robust, strong and grounded presence.

Aura Reading Root Chakra Databank for Valuing Physical Reality

Symbolic Size: 40ft

A solid feeling of just being here, almost taking for granted how easy it is to be at human vibrational frequencies. This is what is real to Hugh Jackman, as if it is the only reality. Though there is also a strong sense that his soul totally knows this is an illusion and is just playing along with the game. Like his subconscious is winking and saying, “Sure, this is it, let’s just play along for now, haha, what a good joke”!

This is so illuminating to me, to see an example of what it’s like to be solidly here as human (something that I have personally struggled with). I can enjoy and learn from this inner experience of someone else who’s so talented at being fully, easily, spontaneously here at human vibrational frequencies with no hint of frustration or contempt for the “low, slow” human level. It’s a very delightful glimpse of what’s possible.

Aura Reading Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Growth

Symbolic Size: 40ft

So much strength here, like a very strong, much-exercised muscle. I get a sense of what I think Rose would call scar tissue, a sense that Hugh Jackman has overcome a lot. Now, a hard-won balance and a very fine level of discernment is possible. He won’t be taken in by frauds, but there is openly expressed and unconditional love here (even some for the frauds while he turns them down). A very human love.

There is a flavor of Divine blessing here, but this is human chakra databank, functioning well with a big human love. Hugh Jackman doesn’t try to be all things to all people, but to connect with the ones he encounters in a way that makes sense for a human being to interact in those situations.

Aura Reading Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Self-Esteem

Symbolic Size: 40ft

I get the sense there’s scar tissue in this chakra databank also. I have huge respect for this soul and what Hugh Jackman has gone through. Despite everything, all the immense struggles and suffering and self-doubt, he knows himself deeply and values who he is, his own self and his own emotional responses. Strong, deep, thoroughly masculine and very present.

Aura Reading Third Eye Chakra Databank for Connecting to Psychic-level Energies

Symbolic Size: 40ft

Very amused. A sense that subconsciously Hugh Jackman just shakes his head at how people get so deeply invested in these earth illusions that they turn desperately to anything that offers an escape. Yet these illusions are clearly (to him) just not real. They only seem real here at Earth School, so (to him) there’s no need to go off on an astral tangent seeking psychic-level energies to try to solve these seemingly very serious problems that are actually just part of the illusion here.

Aura Reading Third Eye Chakra Databank for Valuing Psychic-level Energies

Symbolic Size: 40ft

This chakra databank is filled with compassion for those who are freaked out by the new awareness of energies in the Age of Awakening. It’s like when an adult offers comfort to a child who is very frightened of an imaginary (but real to them) fear. Hugh Jackman doesn’t indulge them in any way or let them be all panicked around him, but he does offer compassionate support as appropriate, with a gentle reality check to “wake up and notice what’s really here”.

Aura Reading Third Eye Chakra Databank for Connecting to Spiritual Source

Symbolic Size: 40 ft

Lush, lavish and beautiful trust, filled with untapped potential. It’s like he knows that the Divine is always there for him, but generally just goes about his life on his own. Almost like a child playing at the beach, running off on his own, always knowing that he can run back to find his parent who’s always going to be there.

I would describe this as a potential growth area for Hugh Jackman. To me, this is a good example of why effective spiritual guidance and Enlightenment coaching are so important. Even — maybe especially — after Enlightenment.

There’s a lot of growth that is possible, and a skilled Enlightenment coach can help that soul move forward. Of course, it remains an individual choice, and Hugh Jackman certainly is doing fine here. It just seems to me like he could be growing more quickly if he wanted to. And he had some guidance.

Aura Reading Third Eye Chakra Databank for Valuing the Divine-level Frequency

Symbolic Size: 40ft

Things seem to flow in generally positive directions for Hugh Jackman, but it’s like subconsciously he has a vague impression that it could work more efficiently if he could just figure out how to steer it. A little bit of puzzlement like, “I thought this would just work, but this seems like I need to initiate and direct something here, except I don’t know how.”

An RES perspective might be that Hugh Jackman wants to be actively co-creating with the Divine, but hasn’t entirely figure out how to make that work on a conscious level.

Aura Reading High Heart Chakra Databank for Soul Thrill

Symbolic Size: 40ft

I get the sense here that Hugh Jackman’s soul is not quite satisfied with what he’s doing at the time of this photo. It’s just not quite all he’d hoped for and so he’s trying to figure out what needs to change. Although this is interesting, it’s a lot of tough and intense work, and not quite as thrilling as he had hoped it would be. Almost like Hugh Jackman feels he should be content with his life, but he isn’t quite totally content, he’s not quite totally thrilled.

This might be where energetic literacy would be of benefit to Hugh Jackman. Though RES is not the only way to find out what thrills your soul, it is a very effective skill set for that purpose.

What I Learned from Aura Reading Hugh Jackman

I learned a lot from this aura reading of Hugh Jackman. Particularly as compared to my last exploration of energetic literacy that Rose published here.

Actually this was also my first public aura reading.

Probably inexperience explains why I selected Leonard Nimoy. Such a very, very challenging subject for an aura reading! In retrospect, reading his aura was way above my skill level at the time!

How My Attitude About Aura Reading Has Changed

Looking back, what attracted me to Leonard Nimoy? My desire to read his aura had an element of subservience. Like, “Wow, he’s so amazing, I could never be that amazing.”

In contrast, my attraction to reading the aura of Hugh Jackman has zero subservience.

• “Look at this cool guy doing cool things! That’s so neat!
  • “Aura Reading Hugh Jackman’s aura helps me to understand his version of cool.
  • “I’ll remember to notice what he does in the future, because I’ll probably be interested.”

In short, aura reading Hugh Jackman provided a kind of human interest.

By comparison, an almost hypnotic awe was pulling me to read the aura of Leonard Nimoy.

In retrospect, this quality about Nimoy had an astral allure. Reminds me of what Rose calls “The Romance of the Astral.” Although at the time I mistook this mess for Enlightenment.

This makes perfect sense, if you check out Rose’s Comments #3-14 over at my guest post.

Kira says:

Great post, Brianne! I love your observations, and your writing makes perfect sense to me.

Jean says:

Wow this is great Brianne. Bravo!

Wonderful post Brianne! You are so articulate, such a deep thinker and so good at communicating subtleties. I look forward to reading many future guest posts by you.

I love your new name–such a perfect fit!

It is fascinating to me how many different flavors of enlightenment there can be. After reading this post, I’m curious to read Hugh Jackman’s aura myself.

Kristine says:

Brianne, thank you for this guest post. I enjoyed it. It also helps me as well with respecting my own aura reading growth (and general growth).

I read the aura of someone who is rather famous, but couldn’t understand at the time the contradictions and the interesting layers that showed up. I later realized it was what I would now call “messy.” Not that the person is bad, it’s just they’re doing things that even has them confused at the core, from my perception.

Lilian says:

Well done Brianne! Seems Mr Jackman is a larger than average soul. 40 ft. 🙂

Kristine says:

I mixed up what I would now call “escaping from reality” with what I then thought was something like “delivering empowering messages.” But empowering to do what? Escape from reality! Not very helpful to follow that type of messaging.

Your post here is helpful too because you gave words to my experience. After my aura reading I realized something was off but couldn’t articulate why it was off. It didn’t scream “yucky” to me. After all, maybe I just needed to improve my skills.

Kristine says:

When I read how you described the element of subservience and astral allure..I said yes! That’s what it was…like wow, he’s big stuff and I’m chopped liver. Now I have words for that experience and I’ll know it if it happens again…and also appreciate when people are not of that flavor. It’s encouraging to read someone who is doing pretty well!

I love your explanations – I’d love to read more from you (and others)! I find aura reading fascinating.

Julie says:

Magnificent. Thanks for this post, Brianne.

I like your description of the growth areas for Hugh Jackman.

They help to dispel the myth of Enlightenment being the end point, the final something, like the announcement of “Game, Set, Match” at the end of tennis.

Julie says:

Whereas instead transitions continue, points of choice and change, maybe virtual reincarnation. Growth if it’s chosen.

Not like reaching a point of perfection and holding it, unmoving, forever. Still being responsible for directing one’s life.

Brianne says:

Thanks Kira, Jean, Kylie, Lilian and Kristine 🙂

Brianne says:

Kylie, re #3, it is fascinating!

One thing I do see more clearly now with enlightenment is the amazing variety of human souls. Every person is doing something so uniquely individual and interesting. Which means there is so much to explore!

Brianne says:

Kristine, re #6-7, yay! Such a great learning, isn’t it! 🙂

We can learn from people with more skills and experience and from souls that are more evolved and/or in a different state of consciousness.

However, that doesn’t make anyone *better*. We don’t need to be in a position of subservience to anyone. We are also worthy, unique souls on a fascinating journey of exploration.

Brianne says:

Aura reading is a great way to strip away the illusions and confusions to understand more about that. Though it’s also very true – there are complexities sometimes that mean more skills and experience really help to understand more clearly.

Teachers (for getting skills) and self-authority/sense of self are *both* very important!

Jessica Gates says:

I love this reading, Brianne. I read Hugh Jackman’s aura a couple years ago, and now I want to read it again. Or do a skilled empath merge. 🙂

Jessica Gates says:

I really like how you’ve described Romance of the Astral (and glad it has nothing to do with Mr. Jackman). “Hypnotic awe” really describes it well.

Louise says:

Good job Brianne!

David B says:

Thanks, Brianne

Yeah, enlightenment doesn’t mean we stop being human so all of that human breadth is still in there. Highs and lows. Only now that doesn’t rule. It’s more like weather.

I’ve also been struck by how distinctive people get when they’re no longer constrained.

David B says:

And like all stages of human development, it takes time to fully move in to. Adaptation, experimentation, experience.

Dana W. says:

Thank you so much, Brianne! In this reading it was especially inspiring to me how Hugh Jackman is doing so well aurically, and still has room to grow in Enlightenment.

Also inspiring was how you described your own evolution with aura reading and choosing candidates, before and after Enlightenment.

Emily T says:

Awesome post Brianne!

Inspires me to get moving on my own aura reading skills!

Dana K says:

I love your comparison of the ‘energy bump’ as to eating a candy bar vs. a steak. I have noticed the same thing in my decision making in general.

Whenever I feel this super high, oh I gotta have that, gotta do it now! After watching a seminar or sales presentation, at this point, I know to just take a deep breath and move on.

Dana K says:

In the past I used to get hooked into buying programs and such for self improvement, and not that I didn’t grow, I probably did a bit, but it always turned out to be a dead end.

Whereas I think of other decisions, where they came into my life more slowly and surely, and there was desire to move forward over a longer period of time, and they’ve turned out better.

Hugh has some very down to earth attitudes, worth noticing for sure. Thanks!

Jean says:

Yes I agree with so much being said here.
    Great to read the combined perspectives of all!
    Sure helps this blog buddy to better incorporate RES into human life – thusly helping create the best daily human life possible.
    Yay 🙂

Brianne says:

Thank you Julie, Jessica, Louise, David, Dana W, Emily and Dana K. It’s so lovely to read your encouraging and wise comments. 🙂

I *knew* before, but really understand now just how much growth is possible after enlightenment. It’s not necessarily easy, but it is fun. 😀

Brianne says:

Dana W, re #19, just to further clarify the timing because Rose didn’t know this when she edited this post for me. I wrote this guest post after the transition to enlightenment, but I did the actual aura reading before. That reading was certainly easier to understand and write about after though!

The growth toward enlightenment was happening at the same time as I was practicing my aura reading skills – both supported each other I suspect. 🙂

Brandi says:

Excellent post- really enjoyed this Brianne! I enjoyed the databanks you chose.

All comments here so far have been such a treat to me, as well as BRIANNE’s insightful guest post.

KRISTINE, I’m so glad you shared that learning sequence in your Comments #4, 6 and 7.

Skill at energetic literacy allows us to learn extra rapidly from our experiences. With experience, we can turn subconscious hunches into conscious language and concepts.

LILIAN, about that Comment #5, what, you, seeking patterns from numbers? 😉

However, I would discourage any of you Blog-Buddies from assuming that the symbolic size of a person’s chakra databanks means anything about relative sizes of souls.

BTW, I wouldn’t go in ANY direction to measure up relative sizes of souls….

Lilian says:

Rose: was joking. Wanted to acknowledge Brianne’s wonderful post but didn’t have much time.

Dana W. says:

Thank you for clarifying, Brianne, in comment 25. I love this: “The growth toward enlightenment was happening at the same time as I was practicing my aura reading skills – both supported each other I suspect.” So cool!

Brianne says:

Thanks Jean and Brandi 🙂

Brianne says:

Dana W, from my perspective, learning RES skills was a big conscious thing that I was able to do to support the growth toward enlightenment. I doubt I’d have grown so quickly without that.

Moving into enlightenment of course is not within anybody’s conscious control. So I had sessions, learned skills, lived my human life as best I could and let the rest take care of itself. 🙂

Isabella Cates says:

This is great, Brianne! Fascinating to read about how Hugh Jackman relates, subconsciously, to energetic changes that have come with the Age of Awakening.

Wonderful that he lives with such spiritual lightness, but a very human realness. That’s the best. 🙂

Isabella Cates says:

I think it’s really important what you noted about how you felt reading Leonard Nimoy’s aura. Feeling “less than.”

I’ve had this same experience reading the auras of potheads.

Good thing these RES aura reading skills, plus the deft guidance of one particularly good teacher, plus the desire to help and grow, allow us to learn fast.

Brianne says:

Isabella, thank you for your comments. Rose is such a great teacher for these skills. And I sure learned a lot in these first and second aura readings I did!

Not the least is learning to recognize how that astral allure can show up. Every person is different and some have developed more skills in certain areas, but that doesn’t make anyone less, just different.

Brianne says:

And oh my yes, it is such a pleasure to read the aura of someone who is doing so well. Particularly when he’s doing well in ways so different from me that really expand my understanding. 🙂

Amanda says:

Oh excellent, Brianne! Not just the precision of your language which really communicates your findings, but also in the discovery you describe so well.

Down to earth, sensible and a great description of what’s off-track and on-track.

I am so impressed. Well done and congratulations on such a major distinction!