Learning to cut cords of attachment? Go for it!
Today KRISTINE shares the wealth of information she received from doing one of her first sessions of self-healing. May her sparkling guest post encourage you.
Removing cords of attachment is not the only skill for energy HEALING in Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES). Actually it’s the hardest one that I teach people. (At least before they apprentice with me to become RES practitioners.)
Learning to cut cords of attachment isn’t rocket science. But it does take a bit of practice to develop this skill. Which is why I recommend starting your power-packed journey of self-healing… how? With a different set of skills.
If possible, start with these much-easier skills for RES-style emotional and spiritual growth. So easy and also so powerful — in different ways. Hint! This energy HEALING workshop will be taught just once in 2016. It’s coming up the weekend of October 8-9.
But Cutting Cords of Attachment Is the Famous Skill Set
I get that. Cutting cords is, right now, the best known part of RES. And for good reason. Just check out these blog posts!
Of course, it’s tremendously valuable learning the 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment®. So many logical consequences result from removing every single one of these energetic cords. So if you wish to learn that one first, as KRISTINE did, I won’t stop you. 😉
Still, as Kristine once put it to me…
Meaning what? This trademarked method for cutting cords of attachment isn’t the only one that works. However, it definitely DOES work, producing permanent results every single time.
Plus, the quality of self-healing from learning to cut cords is much greater than one would suppose. Given so many conversations online.
Ever notice? So much “learning about energy healing” today involves super-quick ways to cut cords of attachment. Very appealing. Except, oops!
- If you’ve tried quickie methods to remove cords, maybe you were disappointed. Please don’t let that put you off.
- Or what if you’ve had aura healing sessions where a cord of attachment was cut. Did the skill set intimidate you? You can learn to do this. You really can.
- There could be many reasons why, so far, learning to cut cords of attachment hasn’t happened yet.
Regardless, I hope you will be inspired with the taste that KRISTINE gives all of us here. However, remember, she’s still very, very new to learning this skill set for removing cords of attachment. With practice, the skills become even more refined.
What I Learned from Cutting One Cord of Attachment
I recently completed cutting a cord of attachment on my own. This self-healing was done after graduating from Rose’s Cut Cords of Attachment Level 1 Workshop.
After cutting that energetic cord, the details were surprising. Of course!!!
One of the 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment is learning about what was in that particular cord. At the time any cord of attachment is cut, it contains a distinctive set of “Cord Items.”
Finding this information is done as Step 9. Obviously, there’s more to come afterwards.
When Rose taught us, she said that Steps 10-12 are even cooler. There you really “Show what makes you special at this form of energy healing. Benefit from your unique perceptiveness.”
Nevertheless, the cord items are pretty amazing on their own. So that’s the main part of my self-healing session that I’ll share with you today.
You See, Every Time You Cut a Cord of Attachment, Your Learning Is Unique
These cord items will show you what I mean about uniqueness. Although this idea of unique learning is a surprising idea to many people.
Unfortunately, nobody has told them about the big potential for self-healing. However, when you develop good skills, you take a big step forward in personal development. And this will happen every single time that you cut a cord of attachment.
Why else did I decide to write this guest post?
My hope is to inform others of some strange happenings in these days and times. What Rose calls “The transitional years of this new Age of Awakening.”
Maybe, too, my story can provide some very real evidence that cutting cords of attachment requires skill. A skill that can be learned!
Background on the Cord of Attachment I Cut to “Gladys”
Gladys is a person that I see from time to time. Recently, talking about human-type things, she made me a very innocent-sounding offer. I felt obligated to consider her offer. After all, I had no real reason not to consider.
Unbeknownst to my conscious mind, there was an energetic subtext to this conversation. It had a lot to do with extreme spiritual addiction.
This is a pretty recent thing, I understand. Mostly it started happening in the Age of Awakening. In case you’re curious, here are some links at the blog:
- What is “The Romance of the Astral”?
- The Not-So Winning Aura of Michael Phelps Now.
- Ayahuasca & Chelsea Handler, Aura Reading. A Guest Post by SAM
- Aura Reading Mike Pence, the Presumptive Republican Candidate for Vice-President. Guest Post by ISABELLA CATES.
Most Cords of Attachment Do NOT Involve a Cordee Like Gladys
Still, some people today are developing spiritual addiction which gets completely out of hand. In some cases, this can even result in out-of-kilter behavior. Or even developing extreme spiritual addiction.
Good to know: RES offers many resources to protect you from this kind of nonsense. Not just learning how to cut cords of attachment. These resources include:
- Heal Spiritual Addiction, Top 10 Articles about Technique Time
- Rose’s systematic Program for Easy Vibrational Balance. You’ll find this in “The New Strong: Stop Fixing Yourself And Actually Accelerate Your Spiritual Growth.”
What Else Is Worth Learning Before You Read What Was Stuck in My Cord of Attachment?
It just so happened that a recent incident with Gladys was stuck in that cord of attachment I cut. Rose has found that often they come from early childhood. They could come from any random time in your life. (I’ve been told, learning why is part of what I can look forward to when I take the RES Cut Cords of Atttachment Workshop, Level 2.)
Meanwhile, have you learned these three things about cutting cords of attachment?
- Do Cord Items change over time? They sure can.
- Each cord of attachment always has something, though.
- And these days you may find yourself learning more than you cared to about extreme spiritual addiction.
What else? In advance I apologize for some of the language in a couple of my cord items. It’s subconscious-level reactions, you know? Under the circumstances, my subconscious reactions weren’t mild and polite.
Cord Items Between Me and Gladys. Gone Now 🙂
When I cut my cord of attachment to Gladys, what was stuck in the cord? Energetic truth behind the mildly annoying, human-level incident I’ve already described to you.
- Gladys: Confusion in life. (Evidently, Gladys is having a hard time relating in objective reality. She has some kind of funky energy experiment going on.)
- Gladys: Looking for someone to onto latch because that person’s energy seems interesting. Special energy. (BTW, what became clear to me from this cord item? Gladys observes energy all her waking hours.)
- Gladys: Wanting to be special. Special enough to control the world and others. (Again, this cord item was a kind of packet of information. Along with what I just mentioned, I had this sense: Gladys works on people’s energies all day long. Meanwhile she is very ineffective in her human life. One of the problems that Rose aims to solve with her new book, “The New Strong.”)
- Kristine: This b**ch is crazy! Wanting to escape and get away.
- Gladys: Thinking Maybe she can be like my pet. A puppet to control, if only I charm her enough so that she will trust me.
- Kristine: Looking for an escape, but finding none. (While thinking How can I get out of this?)
- Kristine: Feeling trapped in a corner.
- Gladys: Feeling empowered to take over the world, one feeble -minded] person at a time. (She goes for the meek, those with the energy she wants to attain the easy way.)
- Kristine: Feeling powerless.
- Kristine: Reminding myself that I have Gods protection.
- Kristine: Ready to take on the bully. I will find a way to end this sh**.
Tricky Learning from Cutting a Cord of Attachment
Was I consciously aware of any of these cord items? Yes, kind of.
All of them? Absolutely not.
Thats one of the tricky things you learn from cutting your own cords of attachment. Your conscious mind might not register any big deal about the incident that gets stuck energetically in that cord.
Does that stop the particular set of cord items? Not knowing the contents of every cord of attachment while you’ve still got it — will that protect you?
No way. Until that cord of attachment is cut, every single cord item will impact you energetically and subconsciously.
Cord items will keep on playing in the background of your subconscious mind and aura. Every single cord of attachment. Every single day of your life. At least once day — and often more frequently.
The Positive Part Is the Logical Consequences
There are, of course, some very practical results I can expect from cutting this cord of attachment.
They are directly related to the cord items I have shared with you.
But I think I’ll end this long post with this simple fact about cutting any cord of attachment. When removing a cord the RES way, the point is not just some sort of energetic clearing.
RES skills of energy HEALING always involve two steps:
- Permanent STUFF Removal
- Then PUT-IN. An energetic replenishment that helps you to express your soul.
What is the point of cutting this cord of attachment to Gladys? Or any of these icky cords? Not just about energies. But about improving my human life.
Logical consequences that I can expect are personal. And very much about my human life.
Okay, One More Thing I Learned
Talk about human! This is a very human-level kind of learning. Maybe it’s especially important in the Age of Awakening, when so many people are going through big energetic confusion.
You don’t need to investigate everybody’s mess to know there can be hidden, subconscious, suffering aplenty. Well, that’s where common sense comes in.
Remember that incident I told you about earlier in this post? When I considered Gladys’s idea when I really didn’t have to!!!
It led to such disgusting cord items getting stuck in my cord of attachment. Well, hello! More discernment!
From this session of RES self-healing, I take a very practical, human-type reminder:
Just saying NO can be so helpful. For me and maybe for you as well.
Every offer does not require acceptance or even consideration.