Skilled Empath Merge with Ancient Mudrock. (That Argillite Is 800 MILLION Years Old)

Doing a Skilled Empath Merge with ancient mudrock, argillite

Doing a Skilled Empath Merge with ancient mudrock, argillite

What happened when this crystal empath did a Skilled Empath Merge with an 800-million-year-old slab of mudrock? Keep reading and you’ll find out.

It’s always big fun, having an empath gift. At least if you’re skilled. Recently this crystal empath had the privilege of vacationing at Glacier National Park, where I touched and saw some mudrocks formed by the Belt Sea. Argillites, some are called, like the one pictured above.

Imagine a fine specimen of argillite being photographed with a smartphone. Haha. Quite the time-warping experience! Yet that’s how I came by the photograph at the top of today’s post.

As for doing Skilled Empath Merge, once you know how, no sweat. For this crystal empath, the research in consciousness happened as easily as taking a selfie. Only taking an energetic picture, in human terms, of what it is like to be mudrock. Easy-peasy…

Rose Rosetree doing a Skilled Empath Merge among the ancient rocks

Rose Rosetree doing a Skilled Empath Merge among the ancient rocks

But hold on. Maybe you’re wondering.

How Does a Crystal Empath Like Me

Manage to Do Skilled Empath Merge with an Ancient Mudrock?

My theoretical answer to the HOW: Later!

When it comes to the specific technique being used, how about this? I’ll teach you this technique for Skilled Empath Merge when I teach you. 😉

So here’s the practical answer about HOW.

In this article, I’ll describe how certain parts of my aura changed, before and during the Skilled Empath Merge. These parts are called “chakra databanks,” familiar to many of you Blog-Buddies.

• First came the baseline reading of each chakra databank.
  • Next I got to research the chunk of argillite which is pictured at the top of this post. A relic of the Belt Sea. And yes, that old, a good 800 million years!
  • Doesn’t that tickle your mind, just to think about 800 million years? Kind of like having an advertising slogan, “Mudrock is forever.”
  • Anyway, using my dedicated technique for Skilled Empath Merge with a crystal, I proceeded with one bit of research at a time. During the merge, revisiting every chakra databank that I had read previously, just being me.
  • Curious about the symbolic sizes for chakra databanks? Here you go.

So don’t expect anything clinical about this sort of empath research. Every Skilled Empath Merge is very human, deeply personal. That’s the treat before you.

That’s such an important point, I want to say a little more about it before getting to all those chakra databanks.

Every Skilled Empath Merge Is Personal, Not Scientific

This I freely admit: Authentic? Yes. Scientific? No. Always uniquely fascinating to those of us who love to explore consciousness.

Despite the idea proclaimed in “Star Trek,” outer space is not the final frontier. Inner space, consciousness, is the enterprise available to you and me. Yes, you, as you are reading this blog post right now!

In my experience, there’s nothing else quite like Skilled Empath Merge. Whichever technique is being used, and there are many merge techniques for us skilled empaths to choose from. And regardless of whatever an empath’s gift(s) may be.

Whichever skill set, every single time, what happens? While doing a dedicated technique for Skilled Empath Merge, that empath’s consciousness experiences something quite simple. What it is like to be that other “person.” That prospect on Tinder. That movie star. That puppy. That slab of mudrock.

1. Previously I’ve shared at this blog the results of my Crystal Empath’s Hope Diamond Skilled Empath Merge.
  2. In my upcoming newsletter — and it’s still not too late to sign up — I’ll be sharing my first Skilled Empath Merge as an Environmental  Empath. Where I explore what? Both a glacier-carved lake and also a glacier-hewn mountain.
  3. Incidentally, they’re both quite a bit older than this bit of mudrock. As in 1.6 billion – 2 billion years old. Think Pleistocene Epoch.

How hilarious! No time travel needed. Nor psychic abilities. Nor past-life regression.

Just a little skill set that allows a person to travel in consciousness.

This time, what it was like for your ever-curious empath coach? And me, so proudly post-post-modern! Haha.

Now Let The Skilled Empath Merge Begin. Mudrock and Me.

What happened when I delved into the consciousness of mudrock? Here come my findings, one chakra databank at a time

#1. Root Chakra Databank for Connection to Physical Reality

Rose Rosetree as a Person, Not Just a Very Curious Crystal Empath

24 feet. Curious. Lively. Having fun.

Doing a Crystal Empath Merge with Mudrock

To the moon. More attuned with the vastness of space than interested specifically in earth. “My physical presence on earth lands here lightly. A small impulse of consciousness.”

Being physically here in material form, I serve as a placeholder for what can develop with physical matter on this planet.

#2. Solar Plexus Chakra Databank for Intellectual Growth

Rose Rosetree as a Person, Not Just a Very Curious Crystal Empath

24 feet. Pensive and curious. Thoughts flow at a comfortable pace, open to discovery.

Doing a Crystal Empath Merge with Mudrock

To the moon. Curious about earth’s mineral kingdom and all chemical forms of life.

Connected to the mineral kingdom all over the planet.

When there is a new kind of change, it tickles my attention. (Not grabs it. Gently and delightfully tickles it.)

#3. Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Growth

Rose Rosetree as a Person, Not Just a Very Curious Crystal Empath

24 feet. Emotional experiences are rapidly integrated into the full mind-body-spirit system.

Willing to grow emotionally — when  needed. Yet not seeking emotional growth.

Doing a Crystal Empath Merge with Mudrock

1/8 inch. (Shut down.)

“There is no such thing as emotional anything.”

#4. High Heart Chakra Databank for Awakening of Soul Expression

Rose Rosetree as a Person, Not Just a Very Curious Crystal Empath

25 feet. In this moment, enormous blossoming of soul expression. A dramatic stabilizing of Rose’s human identity is learning how to emphasize more alignment with the vibrational frequencies of earth.

Doing a Crystal Empath Merge with Mudrock

Deep space. My soul observes from a distance across dimensions. I am observing what is being prepared on earth.

A sense of goodness pervades this chakra databank.

#5. Throat Chakra Databank for Self-Expression Through Communication

Rose Rosetree as a Person, Not Just a Very Curious Crystal Empath

25 feet. Intensity building, like a bolt of lightning before it strikes.

Doing a Crystal Empath Merge with Mudrock

1/8 inch. Life is expression enough. Also, I am not localized in being a rock or anything else. In this form (as mudrock) I am all earth-type experience, just as where I am not the piece of mudrock.

Any form that I take expresses the distinctive, slow vibrational frequencies here on earth.

#6. Third Eye Chakra Databank for Spiritual Growth

Rose Rosetree as a Person, Not Just a Very Curious Crystal Empath

25 feet. Serene. Awareness has a vacation-like elasticity for growing and integrating. (None of this surprising. At the time of this reading, I have been on vacation for days in a magnificent national park.)

Doing a Crystal Empath Merge with Mudrock

Deep Space. Consciousness moves in a pattern like a subtle thrill, a sort of cosmic tickle. Previewing earth’s great destiny for joy.

P.S. About Mudrock and Me and You

Funnily enough, what did I hear on the radio this morning. BBC World Service featured commentary on Glacier National Park, and the diminishing glaciers.

That still doesn’t convince me of the saying, “small world.” But this Skilled Empath Merge (and also the ones you can read about in my newsletter) sure bring evidence of “ancient world.”

And “evolving world.”

And, also, consciousness is the final frontier.

David B says:

Fascinating, Rose. Your style of experience – how it impacts you energetically – is quite different from my experiences of such things. Apparently due to different technique.

To put it into words, I guess there is how rock “feels” and how it impacts.

David B says:

I fully agree that physical space isn’t the final frontier – even for the physical. There are smaller and larger scales, for example. And there is so much more to what is here than just the physical.

But I’ll disagree consciousness is the final “frontier”. It’s certainly a foundational and important one. But from whence comes consciousness? Thats another layer. 🙂

Isabelle says:

Wow, so fascinating! And it doesn’t matter if it’s 800 or 80 million years… 😉

I just love this photograph of you.

ISABELLE, so good to hear from you. And thanks.

DAVID, point well taken in Comment #2. And the cool part is, your ideas about frontiers aren’t just theories, are they?

Might you be willing to describe some of that? And also, about what you alluded to in Comment #1? Talk about fascinating!

Lilian says:

It’s a nice life being a rock… contributing to the geochemical balance of the earth from very far away.

Lilian says:

Or in a detached, non-localised state.

Lilian says:

Rose, for those like myself who seem to have theories, not experience, to contribute, it’s not because I assume I am correct and wish to impose that on anyone else. 🙂

Lilian says:

I like giving some thought to what you say, out of interest… and to file some things in my inbox for another time. Do I have time or bandwidth to do other than think about certain things at this stage in my life? no… 🙂

Lilian says:

It interesting though. The thing I like about science is that once you start studying anything at all, you see evidence of intelligence governing the thing you study.

Rocks, for example, are part of the earth, who is herself a carefully balanced system. Then when empath readings give further evidence of intelligence and consciousness, that makes me happy.

Lilian says:

And it’s a lot less stressful than trying to come to terms with what’s going on with economics and politics by trying to accept this spiritual shutdown/addiction business. :-p

Christine says:

“Mudrocks are forever. . .” ?lol

I love it! This was such fun to read.

Dana W. says:

I am so inspired now to do a skilled empath merge with a large rock. I have always loved rocks and think I have done many an unskilled merge. The clarity and experiences possible are so much greater I see in a skilled merge.

Dana W. says:

Especially interesting to me in your merge was how: “A sense of goodness pervades this chakra databank.”

And the: “Previewing earth’s great destiny for joy.”

Dana W. says:

Such a relief to hear about rock consciousness.

It was sad for me as a kid to have rocks presented to me in science class as “lifeless, dead, no consciousness.”

Not as bad as how animals were presented, but still disappointing.

I also love big rocks Dana. I have a vivid memory of being “lost” in a national park with huge boulders as a kid. I didn’t feel lost at all but my family didn’t know where I was.

I will never forget that peaceful experience, sitting on a big rock surrounded by other big rocks, with the sound of running water nearby.

Fascinating blog post Rose.

Brianne says:

Very fascinating. It’s so neat to understand more about the different ways that consciousness can show up and be interconnected and so impersonal.

Brianne says:

Dana, re #15, I loved those two parts of the reading as well.

And I agree with Isabelle in #3 – it is a lovely photo of you, Rose.

David B says:

Hi Rose
    (laughs) No, not just theories but not simple explanations either. Describing what is beyond consciousness is something of an art. Key though is that sets the stage for discovering pure divinity, not just sipping some divine presence. 🙂

Jean says:

This is great. I too love rocks and stone. Thank you Rose!

Glad the hear this Mudrock is positive about earths future.

Looking forward to more Environmental Empath posts 🙂

David B says:

Rose
    On Comment 1, I’ve not yet studied Skilled Empath Merge because I’m still learning off. Still occasionally finding layers were On is still the automatic norm.

But when I experience rocks, it may be more about experiencing in consciousness than an empath merge. I find the difference easier to tell with people as there it’s one or other empath gift (spiritual, intellectual, etc) vs consciousness as a whole. With objects, the same layers are not as expressed.

David B says:

I notice the feel of a rock and how I respond to that, but not by databank. But since the Unity shift, there is also the option to slide consciousness into the rock’s perspective.

That includes something of what you describe but quite a bit more.

David B says:

For example, a rock will have subtle values of everything we have.

It will have a ponderous sense of it’s environment and how it feels, for example.

And while senses are not as expressed as in plants, it will have a general sense of its environment if it doesn’t move around a lot.

Golly, do we Blog-Buddies know how to have fun or what?

Comments like these make me so happy to hang out with fellow consciousness geeks. And stone fanciers!

Thanks, everyone, who has been contributing here.

And, BTW, you’all have helped this blog to cross over into 35,000 comments. 🙂

David B says:

There are also things like threads of it’s history that can be followed back to it’s origin, etc.

Not to mention the laws of nature around that support the rock.

But of course, some of this can take a ton of time. Most of which is better spent here in the human life. 🙂

David B says:

With a lot of the comment action here, it looks like Dana W hit the magic number. 🙂

Kira says:

Fascinating! All of it! The merge, the comments!

Christine says:

Does human consciousness (if a lot of people touch the rock) have an effect on the rock?

CHRISTINE, although I applaud your curiosity, I must ask you: Why would I be in a position to know that?

CHRISTINE, this blog post records how I did one Skilled Empath Merge, at one time, on one stone.

This does not mean I own the consciousness of rocks, or how they change, or what it is like to be them in every situation. Right?

At this time, I have no way of giving an informed or responsible answer.

Yet I’m very glad you asked this question.

Information from energetic literacy skills (including this Skilled Empath Merge) is still pretty new in the world.

By contrast, how long have there been psychics and paranormal experts? Thousands of years.

I’m sure, for instance, that you could go onto websites of psychics who specialize in crystals and they will tell you loads of information, including answers to the question you just asked.

How are these answers obtained? Unless ideas are being repeated, where would direct knowledge come from? A psychic consults with a spirit guide or channels an astral being. Then that spirit shares what it knows, from its current level of evolution.

Sometimes those answers are considered to come “from God” or “from God’s messenger.”

Yet, if you know about the three worlds, the three main vibrational frequencies, what else can you figure out, CHRISTIME?

You have enough sophistication to be aware that God or Jesus or Archangel Raphael or Athena… will not provide psychic-type answers.

“All stones are changed in this way or that way” etc.? Personally, I’m leery of such answers.

Back at the scope of my work doing a Skilled Empath Merge with this stone, or any crystal, or any person… this is just energetic literacy… done in the here and now.

The scope of work is quite limited, compared to psychic or paranormal information. Limited. Yet… I hope you’ll agree… meaningful. And trustworthy.

Brianne says:

Comments 32-36 point out how the information from energetic literacy is limited to this one particular moment in the consciousness of this one person (in this case, this one rock 😉 ).

Knowing such clear detail about one specific instance is valuable to me *because* of that specificity.

Brianne says:

The other thing I thought of as I read this is the big picture. It reminds me that I don’t need to know or understand the whole thing. I don’t need to know how rocks interact in consciousness on a broad scale.

It’s interesting to have this glimpse into a rock’s consciousness, and this reading is fascinating because it does broaden my conscious understanding of how earth works a little more, but my primary interest is about me, my human life and what I’m doing in the world.

Brianne says:

As an example, I just had an RES research session where Rose helped me to better understand a relationship in my life that was confusing me.

She did aura reading on a photo of Joe, and told me some things (not everything) about Joe’s aura at the time of the photo. Then she pulled out an energetic hologram and told me some things that were happening in that interaction.

Brianne says:

I don’t understand everything about Joe now. But I do know enough to understand why I was confused and to know what I want to do in that relationship going forward.

The confusion is gone, and now I’m able to move on with *my* life. Not thinking of Joe first or trying to figure Joe out or trying to help Joe fix his problems. Instead I’m just going along with what my priorities are for my life.

Brianne says:

This is much more valuable to me than any psychic understanding of Joe as a person. I got just enough information, and now I can go live my human life better.

That’s a really big benefit of energetic literacy to me. Not getting lost in the wonders of the universe, but able to understand just enough to support my human priorities.

David B says:

A bit off topic but I think of interest – science has been discovering that tress share nutrients and communicate.

Dana K. says:

Thank you for this reading. It brings me insight into why my two-year-old is absolutely fascinated with rocks!

Being so new, perhaps him along with many other toddlers resonate with ‘rock perspectives’ ;).