Aura Reading Hillary Clinton on YouTube

Rose approaches any political aura reading with a considerable enthusiasm. Pre-debate, she profiles Hillary Clinton.

Before the first presidential debate, Rose does an aura reading of Hillary Clinton.

Yes, today’s the first presidential debate for Election Decision 2016. First of all, I’ll give my first public aura reading of Hillary Clinton as a presidential candidate. Will I also be doing extra political aura readings?

Definitely! I’ve got YouTube readings ready for Donald Trump, Mike Pence, and Tim Kaine. Each “Political Aura Reading iMovie” will be supported by a blog post here. That way you can comment.

Before you watch this up-to-date aura reading of Hillary Clinton, how about this? Also give yourself some indispensible background.

How will I do that political aura reading?  What makes it different from a psychic reading or chakra reading or energy reading or intuitive reading? Or some random thoughts by a person with energy sensitivity.

Why do I call what I do “Energetic Literacy”?

Is this skill really so important for folks living now? Why might it be as indispensible for us, now, as regular word literacy has been for centuries?

Background on My Political Aura Readings Takes Just Minutes

10 minutes, plus change. Check out Political Aura Readings, Decision 2016.

Now You’re Ready to Watch the Aura Reading Research into Candidate Hillary Clinton

In case you’re wondering… What gives me the standing to do this sort of political aura reading?

Because I’m the only American who has trademarked a system for energetic literacy, “Aura Reading Through All Your Senses®.”

Most noteworthy, I’ve taught aura reading skills around the world.

been an aura reading pundit for several newspapers, including USA Today. But how many media interviews have you seen lately — or ever — with this sort of skill?

For that matter, how many YouTube videos?

Yet we stand to gain so much as voters. Of course, the facts matter. Truth telling matters. Policies matter.

So I’m always eager to read auras of high-level politicians. Especially before an election.

What Special about This Showdown Between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump?

Both have been called liars, right?

Well, auras don’t lie.

No amount of fundraising or spin or debate prep can cover up what is actually happening in a person’s aura.

Energetic literacy helps to bring nuance and clarity for understanding what makes people tick.

So Here’s Your Link to “Aura Reading Hillary Clinton by Rose Rosetree”

You use the following link, or forward it to friends, this way:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIC6et4NASQ

Or just click onto Aura Reading Hillary Clinton by Rose Rosetree.

Afterwards, you’re cordially invited to comment below.

Isabella Cates says:

This was wonderful, Rose, thanks.

Cathy says:

So interesting, love this. Hillary has always fascinated me, and of course, it’s hard to know what to think, especially with all the media noise right now.

This helps clarify many of my original impressions of her.

How absolutely wonderful! I am such a huge fan of Secretary Clinton and this is everything I hoped to see.

That “not interested” on the issue of psychic guidance made me very happy in particular.

Hillary is the person the world needs right now. I want her to win so much.

I loved this aura reading. I have long been a fan of Hillary. I’ve always loved that we share a birthday.

I can so relate to her strength, and quiet intensity. I am glad to hear that energetically she is still in great shape.

Emily T says:

I loved this reading! So reassuring.

Kathleen says:

That was wonderful Rose! Very inspiring. ?

Hillary Clinton has been a role model for me for many years – I’m so glad to hear she is doing well.

Thank you!

Eleanor Thomas says:

So wonderful! Thank you, Rose.

I was so inspired by her in the debate last night. Wow! And now watching this Aura Reading, I’m thinking “Yes, yes, yes!” So much of this showed up last night.

I especially liked the nuance in the Communication While in a Position of Power chakra databank. What a truly valuable quality in a president!

Jean says:

Thank you for this Rose.

Yes – after the debate was great to watch this uplifting video.

Looking forward to your aura readings of the other candidates as well.

Brianne says:

So interesting and inspiring to see what’s happening at a deeper level for Hillary Clinton. I’m curious to see how her aura reading compares with the other candidates.

Leo says:

So fun! Thank you for this service, Rose.

David B says:

Thanks, Rose. An American friend recently commented that this election is a test of US group consciousness.

Will people vote for the future or against the past? I think will become even more clear with the second reading.

Dana W. says:

After watching this aura reading of Hillary and your other of Donald Trump on YouTube, I am even more amazed by how… opposite they are.

When people see them as “the same” in that they are both imperfect, that also amazes me because they’re so very different even in about every objective way.

Dana W. says:

I loved hearing about her “service orientation” at the root chakra databank for presence in the room.

Yes, how sad is it that that is surprising to find in a politician. I am very excited that she has that in her aura.

I had seen that in many examples of her work that I have seen, and it’s extra nice to hear about it here, too.

Bingo says:

Financial Integrity? You mean like “cattle futures?” Hmmm…I think I’ll go with ZeroHedge and BPI.