Aura Reading Donald Trump on YouTube

You may notice a certain glee as I do this aura reading of Donald Trump.

You may notice a certain glee as I do this aura reading of Donald Trump.

Were you surprised by the Republican presidential candidate’s recent performance at the first debate? Does Donald Trump mystify you in general? In advance of the debate, I did an aura reading of Donald Trump. Today I am posting it on YouTube.

Whether Donald is your hero or your nightmare presidential candidate, you may be wondering. What makes him tick? Aura reading does that. Not psychologically and behaviorally but through reading his energies. Energetic literacy is really, really good for that.

Warning: You may be shocked with my findings about the controversial politician. Right from the start! When I research the energetics of Donald Trump’s “Presence in the Room.”

Of course, on that YouTube I’m using the system of Aura Reading Through All  Your Senses®. Not sharing random feelings that I got due to being energy sensitive.

What Kind of Aura Reading Did I Do on Donald Trump?

In particular, I read eight chakra databanks, or parts of his aura. These are same eight chakra databanks that I’m reading on all four politicians.

Aura reading can be done to learn about charm. Or making money. Or how deeply actors inhabit a role. For these aura readings of politicians, I developed a specific protocol — a sequence of eight chakra databanks drawn from hundreds of chakra databanks.

Incidentally, you can learn to read them for yourself. One resource is this how-to book on aura reading, face reading, and body language.

Basically, what’s special about my aura reading of each political candidate? I’m aura-researching specific kinds of information that matter most about these politicians. After all, two of them will soon wield high-level political power.

Responsible Aura Reading of Donald Trump

Do you consider it important to follow current events through newspapers of record? I sure do. Plus, I consider it equally important to read auras of people before I vote for them.

Consequently, regarding this series of YouTubes on the Republican and Democratic presidential tickets, I take it very seriously. Because professionally reading people’s energies is a responsibility. Not some giggly, paranormal form of gossip.

Of course, that doesen’t keep me from having fun. You just might see that right from the start of the aura reading.

And with all respect to those who are having fun exploring variations on aura reading, pardon my clarifying here. Professionals in this field of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES), are not involved with doing energy readings, angel readings, chakra readings, intuitive readings, health scans, remote viewing or other types of psychic reading.

This is literacy, folks.  Energetic literacy.

To be very specific, for this video I simply used Stage Three Energetic Literacy.

How You Can Get the Most from this YouTubed Aura Reading of Donald Trump

1. To understand this kind of aura reading, it would be wise to check this out first.

It’s a separate aura reading on YouTube: Political Aura Readings, Decision 2016.

You’ll just be investing 10 minutes and a small number of seconds. Not paying for tuition at Trump University. 😉

In that aura reading video, I go into some practical details. First of all, what will I do? Second, how will I do it?

2. Recently I did an aura reading of Hillary Clinton on YouTube.

Especially if you saw the debate on Monday, you may find this fascinating: Aura Reading Hillary Clinton by Rose Rosetree.

Is the Democratic presidential candidate really “untrustworthy” as so many maintain?

3. Comparing the aura reading of Donald Trump with the one on Hillary Clinton?

Now that’s quite some aura-level debate!

• If you find either iMovie interesting — or both — please share links with friends.
  • And if you like them, please officially “like” them. Right there on YouTube!
  • Liking is anonymous, you know. Like voting.
  • And BTW, commenting at this blog can be anonymous too. In your first line of the comment, just let me know which name I’d like to use for you. “Melania” perhaps? 😉

I’m looking forward to reading your comments. Or guest posts, where you do your own aura reading of Donald  Trump.

Brianne says:

Wow. Yikes. Rose, I’m very impressed by this aura reading.

Energetic literacy sure is important in this Age of Awakening. I’m looking forward to when energetic literacy is as common as Gutenberg literacy is right now.

Emily T says:

Very illuminating, thank you Rose!

Isabella Cates says:

Thanks for this service, Rose.

I was moved by your description of how his “Connection to Spiritual Source” databank is functioning. Like a freckle. Disregard.

When others of us live and breathe qualities of the Divine now.

What a contrast.

Isabella Cates says:

I’m getting ready to print my sample ballot so I can do all my research about the down ballot candidates and do a practice fill out. 🙂

In the primaries I researched all the people running for various offices, including reading their auras. Fascinating who gets to be a judge! lol…

David B says:

It explains a little more of his popularity, given how little he has to offer. An interesting test of the US electorate. What are they drawn to? Light or illusion?

Eleanor Thomas says:

Wow. Thank you, Rose. I’m certainly sobered by this reading.

Even with what I already knew and/or suspected, the reading you did of the Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Connection to People with Lower Social Status than (him) was pretty shocking and troubling.

Yes… I want to echo your last sentiment: folks reading this who *can* vote in the US election, PLEASE DO vote!

Thanks so much to all who have been commenting on these YouTubes.

Your appreciation makes it easier for me to do someting this controversial in public.

ISABELLA CATES, about that Comment #4, please consider writing up your down-ballot research as a guest post.

If you do even short bits of aura reading this way, it could be helpful for everyone who lives in your district.

And it would be inspiring for all who vote and know the importance of energetic literacy but haven’t yet applied it to down-ticket elections.

I don’t think American politics would be in the mess it’s in right now if…

Well, many things…

But one of them is folks not paying attention to the records and auras of down-ticket candidates. They matter immensely, and they also rise in their parties.

So, ISABELLA and other aura readers at this blog, if you CAN find the time to do such a guest post, it would be very, very valuable.

Seems to this voter, who never misses an election.

You know, I care passionately about bringing truth into earth. This is one way each of us citizens can do our bit.

Isabella Cates says:

Wonderful idea, Rose. I’ll be doing it anyway, and there might actually be some other blog buddies in my district.

Plus it will wake up collective consciousness some around local elections, won’t it?

Amanda says:

Well done Rose for putting this out there!

Your point about the energetic hooks and the astral influence rang very true. People getting caught up in feeling and losing discernnent as a result.

It feels familiar to me from our recent Brexit debate. A politician called Nigel Farage had a similar effect on the public.

Bring on the light!

Amanda says:

On an entirely separate note – great presentation, Rose! And Youtube has the extra benefit of being able to see your reactions to your findings.

And may I congratulate you on having those reactions while also dealing professionally with the reading, and acting with honour in advising people to vote by their own lights.

You can be proud of yourself.

Amanda says:

Finally – this is controversial stuff. I admire your courage.

Are there likely to be repercussions from this kind of expose? An awkward question, I know, but I do want to ask it.

I don’t like the thought of you even possibly feeling intimidated in any way by people who are, after all, invested in this kind of power.

Forgive me if I’m over-worrying. 🙂

Amanda

AMANDA, appreciating your all comments, yes. I have thought a great deal about whether or not to do these YouTubes.

Ultimately I thought this sort of observation needed to be made.

What am I not writing? That people with this sort of energetic reactivity are wicked, etc. It’s just a way that many human souls are responding to the Age of Awakening.

Adjustment problems are a big deal now, in these transitional years after the Shift into The Age of Awakening.

“Spiritual Addiction,” as I call it, is one of these problems. “Extreme Spiritual Addiction,” as I described in Donald Trump, is another of the problems of these very transitional years.

Then there’s the opportunity of “Human-Based Spirituality” and “The New Strong.” And even — as you and I know well — “Enlightenment.”

As for Nigel Farage, of course I have read about him. Regarding consciousness lifestyle — not politics — guess what?

He’s not too different from Trump. Or, for that matter, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt and Stephen Colbert and others who are experimenting in a different way from you and me.

Whatever the motivation, these good people are engaged in the experiment of extreme spiritual addiction. From their perspective, no doubt, other people just aren’t getting with it. 😉

And, very much like Nigel Farage, as it seems to me, Donald Trump appeals to those who are living yet another fascinating choice of free will: “Spiritual Shutdown.”

People who live in extreme spiritual addiction are, basically, like a committee. The energies that animate them work that way, although a beautiful God-created soul is still the identity of the person.

Lilian says:

THis is all so sad… I hope any decisions humans make while being this unbalanced are reversible.

Think about the power the President of the USA has?!?

Luckily, my own experiences with spiritual addiction didn’t cause too much practical impact as I can feel I’m not right and tried hard to work against it.

Lilian says:

or “I can feel when I’m not right and then try hard to work against it.” My writing does get wobbly… I can only spot it later…

Lilian says:

For me, I think that one thing that leads into spiritual addiction is thinking that how you feel about something is the only measure of success. (Very new-agey, I know.) But if you accept that feelings don’t always align like you think they should, that’s still OK.

Lilian says:

I can acheive a lot towards my goals, and still feel a bit wibbly, but there’s no point over thinking that. For me, I realise I probably need a rest, no need to do Reiki or whatnot to “heal” the probably very natural feelings.

Lilian says:

So people might be drawn to Trump because he makes them “feel” powerful. But is an abstract feeling of power going to produce the prosperous society everyone wants?

LILIAN, thanks so much for these latest comments. I especially like that insightful Comment #22.

Regarding #21, my perspective on what causes spiritual addiction is quite different. What is my best resource for avoiding spiritual addiction? “The New Strong.”

Lilian says:

Sure, all I was saying was that my attempts to “heal” naturally occuring feelings, meant I started doing too much technique time. And, as you say in The New Strong, too much technique time can lead to spiritual addiction. So 20 mins technique time tops.

Lilian says:

In that sense, we do align…

Another thing you said specifically in a session, was that when I’m thinking in abstract terms, that is actually me in the causal plane, not in human frequency.

Lilian says:

So this has made me more strict in writing things down and making sure I evaluate what’s a practically useful thing to do early on.

This has meant that I’ve abandoned doing things in work that are senselessly theoretical. 🙂

Lilian says:

That’s actually why I like commenting here. btw.

Aw to that Comment #28, LILIAN! 🙂

BRANDI, I agree, power napping is more effective in The Age of Awakening.

However you position consciousness, the results are intensified since the Shift into this Age of Awakening.

If you keep finding you’re fatigued, please, also get a good checkup Maybe, in addition, invest in a session or two of Thrill Your Soul Aura Research to fine-tune food choices that you make for yourself.

Dana W. says:

Thank you for this reading, Rose. I am a little speechless about what to say.

I can easily say though that I have more reasons not to vote for him, aside from the many, many reasons I already had based on what he has said.

Rosanna Tufts says:

In both readings of Trump and Pence, “connection to psychic level sources” were over-functioning, and “connection to spiritual source” were in shutdown.

Is this a common pattern in general? Meaning if the first one is high, is the second one always low, and vice versa?

Simple answer here, ROSANNA. No.

Good to hear from you, though.

Michael says:

Hi there! Would you consider an aura reading of [Requeste removed by the blog moderator.]

MICHAEL, welcome to my blog.

Your request has been edited because I do not take requests at the blog to do aura readings of anyone. Or face readings. Or Skilled Empath Merges.

The good news is, periodically I offer contests where you CAN nominate someone of interest. 🙂 If you hang out here fairly often, you’ll find out about them in time to nominate.

The good Isis says:

Thank you so much for the youtube aura readings of Clinton, Keane, Pence and drumroll…(or trumpets?)…Trump. wow, wow, wow to all of it.
    Feels spot-on accurate to me and I have been sharing them (especially Trump’s) on Facebook, which is why I came here today. Also was interested in your 2010 reading of him, an interesting contrast.
    How do I sign up for this newsletter? I don’t want to miss anything. Okay, I checked the box below.
    Thank you!

You’re welcome, THE GOOD ISIS. And I appreciate your letting friends know about this blog, as well as the YouTubes.

To sign up for my newsletter, go here:

You’ll find the signup box there for the monthly newsletter.

Tom says:

Here is a quote from Richard B. Spencer, leader of that Alt-Right group who has gained popularity (speaking in DC at this conference):

“I do think we have a psychic connection, or you can say a deeper connection, with Donald Trump in a way that we simply do not have with most Republicans.”

Terrible in its implications, this article about Neo-Nazis was worth sharing, TOM. Thank you.

And, of course, in the light of my aura reading of Trump on YouTube, this psychic connection makes perfect sense.