How to Recognize and Avoid Extreme Spiritual Addiction

Yes, you can take a path to human happiness (and avoid extreme spiritual addiction).

Yes, you can take a path to HUMAN happiness (and avoid extreme spiritual addiction).

Avoid the consciousness lifestyle of extreme spiritual addiction? Sure you can. This is a practical article to bring you peace of mind, energetically and spiritually.

Our earlier post on this topic was related: Extreme Spiritual Addiction. Why Is It So Common in Celebrities NOW? There you learned about the extent of extreme spiritual addiction among today’s celebrities. (Did that list shock you?)

As a result, you may wish to learn more about how to recognize and avoid extreme spiritual addiction.

How Common Is Extreme Spiritual Addiction, Anyway?

Among politicians, it’s not too common. Although… what is “the elephant in the room of today’s GOP”?  😉

The Republican ticket for this presidential election has two people in spiritual addiction. You can learn about this in detail from my YouTube aura readings of Donald Trump and Mike Pence.

Both have the consciousness lifestyle of extreme spiritual addiction!

Also, among celebrities, extreme spiritual addiction has become quite common.

Furthermore, many a spiritual teacher is living with extreme spiritual addiction. You can learn more about this by looking at my responses to nominations  for the Enlightenment Life List. In my more recent comments, I have begun to note the consciousness lifestyle of the nominee. Enlightenment is just 1 of 6 consciousness lifestyles that was discussed in that recent blog post, Extreme Spiritual Addiction. Why Is It So Common in Celebrities NOW?

My sense is that this recent trend is now beginning to stabilize and even slow down.

Still, it’s very worth noticing. And avoiding.

Yes, You Can Calmly Avoid Extreme Spritual Addiction

Why do I say “calmly”?

Because, about those who are in extreme spiritual addiction…. Well, let’s live and let live. Every soul is having a beautiful opportunity to learn here at Earth School. Each path is productive, long term.

Since I’m an Enlightenment Coach, my goal is to bring discernment. Not to judge, but to bring clarity.

Never would I try to change the sacred path of a person in extreme spiritual addiction. Or spiritual addiction. Or spiritual shutdown. However, my role is to help people like you to live as you like. And, yes, perhaps…

You Might Aim for a Different  Consciousness Lifestyle

If you prefer being in charge of your human life and your aura, of course. Your consciousness lifestyle matters. Definitely, you can choose your consciousness lifestyle

Frankly, you may find that extreme spiritual addiction appeals to you even less than spiritual addiction.

How to Avoid Extreme Spiritual Addiction

Most of you Blog-Buddies are familiar with this idea: Limit your personal growth time to 20 Daily Minutes of Technique Time.

You can do that, right? What else?

• Also avoid drinking alcohol. (A blog post about that one’s a’coming. Energetically, there are new problems with drinking during this new Age of Awakening.)
  • In addition — in subtraction? — avoid smoking weed. (This blog contains loads of posts about marijuana, ayahuasca, crystal meth etc. Just type the drug’s name into the search box here at the blog. You’ll find loads of articles.)

This will allow you to enjoy the consciousness lifestyle of human-based spirituality.

Want to do even better, though? These ideas may appeal to you.

Extra Ways to Thrive Spiritually

(And Avoid Extreme Spiritual Addiction)

1. Avoid Astral Static

Read this article to learn about Astral Static: Be Yourself! Vital in The Age of Awakening.

You can do a lot to avoid Astral Static.

2. Trade up to The New Strong

Human-Based Spirituality is excellent. But The New Strong is better. It’s so easy to get yourself this upgrade to your consciousness lifestyle.

How can you start living The New Strong? Just get my new book by that name.  Read it slowly. A gentle transformation will occur, thanks to new concepts.

Plus you’ll find useful “Rules & Tools for Living in the Age of Awakening.”

3. Learn Practical,  Easy RES Skills for Self-Healing

You might also wish to learn the easiest energy healing skills in Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES).

A sizeable assortment of these will be taught next weekend. Join me for the newly-designed “Spiritually Sparkling Workshop.”

4. RES Experts Can Help You with Personal Sessions

We’ve got skills. We’ve got up-to-date training.

So if you’re feeling not-quite-right, set up an appointment with an RES expert. Bring an intention for progressing in your personal life. Something with juice for you, like “Handle anger better” or “Improve my relationship with Joe (from my side).”

Should there be an Age of Awakening-type difficulty, every one of us has got knowledge and skill sets to help. Otherwise, we’ve got versatility galore for identifying the biggest astral-level energy problem that’s impacting you now. Then we’ve got skills for removing STUFF that causes emotional or spiritual stuckness.

And an RES session always will include PUT-IN, not just permanent STUFF removal. That’s one of the distinctive aspects of energy spirituality.

Okay, all four points noted, what else?

Recognize Extreme Spiritual Addiction

Everyday life can become less complicated after you learn to recognize… extreme spiritual addiction.

Put most simply: Pay attention to what’s around you. Occasionally, ask yourself, “Who is living which consciousness lifestyle?”

Just pay attention, as you’d notice a faddish new hairstyle that has peaked.  Tracking the trends, as it were.

Not keeping track all day long, of course. Just noticing occasionally.

Simple Human-Level Noticing of Consciousness Lifestyle

Is there a surfacey, simple way to spot when celebrities and even politicians are in extreme spiritual addiction? Yes, actually.

You might notice sometimes that a person doesn’t seem like himself or herself. Maybe there’s a related story in the media about how the person is “new” or “reinvented.”

Whether with celebrities or with folks you follow on Facebook or Twitter, “A new version of me” might be the big story. Something “Oh-so-new!”

Besides that:

• You might observe that the person’s eyes look funny. Not lively. Not as you remember them. Maybe even, not exactly, human.
  • You might notice a kind of high-vibe, astral quality to the person.
  • Or even a feeling like, “This isn’t a person any more. It’s more like a person being run by a committee.”

Which would be correct. Although, to be fair…

Let’s Recognize this about Extreme Spiritual Addiction

There are two sides to every story, right? Folks in extreme spiritual addiction probably believe that they are collaborating with spiritual beings of higher intelligence. And that this makes life on earth better.

Personally, I believe that we humans have sovereignty over all animals and astral beings. Our life form is sacred. Our precious human incarnations are sacred.

Also, I believe passionately that moving through this period of adjustment on earth is worthwhile. We humans are becoming more beautifully self-actualized, growing personally stronger, and evolving fast spiritually. Human presence can mean “Large and in charge” in our world.

Granted, long-term, in the Age of Awakening, there may be more struggles from time to time.

But what’s for sure?

We Can’t Avoid Living in this Age of Awakening

So far, there has a bit of a struggle since 12/21/12. Difficulties with adjusting to earth’s new vibrational freedom. Because “The veil” is gone now. Forever.

Will this become a world where people value energies and spirits more than their humanity? I sure hope not.

We humans have sovereignty over all animals and astral beings on earth.

However, struggle over this sovereignty has been building since the Shift into the Age of Awakening. Struggles are in the background right now! It’s a struggle in collective consciousness.

Despite not being covered in mainstream media, or maybe even too many blogs. So what? This is for real.

Why have I chosen write about this today? Because what’s happening now may be impacting you with feelings of discomfort, as noted in our recent survey.

Some day folks like us may just laugh at the term “Astral sex appeal.” (That term was introduced in that article with the just-given link.)

But now might be a little too early to laugh.

The Best News about Avoiding Extreme Spiritual Addiction:

The Tide Has Turned

In conclusion, I believe that this latest, post-Shift, adjustment problem has reached its full extent.

Research in consciousness has convinced me that this problem is on the way out. The tide has turned.

Some people may be able to come back from the Extreme Spiritual Addiction. Others will continue their experiment, which their souls have desired to explore.

Meanwhile you and I get to live in human-based spirituality (or The New Strong, or even Enlightenment). Which means we can fully enjoy this amazing opportunity to help shape the new Age of Awakening.

Living this way is fun,  actually!

Emily T says:

Glad to hear that the tide is turning!

Emily T says:

I think as well as avoiding drinking alcohol yourself, it’s a good idea to avoid places where people are drinking and interacting with drunk people.

Emily T says:

I had a work event in Friday, where we left early to go to the pub to meet other teams and socialise within our particular work community.

Despite me only having two (non-alcoholic) colas I noticed that two hours at the pub was a bad idea for me as the background noise of astral static ramped way up (even when I went back to the office afterwards).

AJ says:

I have to admit, avoiding alcohol has been a really tough one for me. It can take a lot of discipline for me to say no, especially if I’ve had a really bad day or if my friends want to go dancing on a Friday night.

AJ says:

I’ve had the occasional glass of wine since our last session (where the healing centerpiece was a consequence of drinking alcohol—even just a moderate amount) and I can’t help but feel guilty or even a little fearful.

AJ says:

But I’m smart enough to remember that STUFF can always, always, always be healed and none of us are perfect.

After all, I’m LEARNING these new skills to being human and living in the Age of Awakening is new to all of us.

Yes, be of good cheer, AJ and EMILY T. And I don’t mean the kind of “Cheers” that folks say when they clink glasses. 😉

Adjusting to the Age of Awakening, as it is now, is new for everybody. For now, it does seem that it’s preferable to avoid drinking wine, beer, cocktails, kava, etc.

If you slip up, there may just be a bit of a feeling not great (humanly, aurically). But RES is loaded with skills for moving out STUFF.

When it comes to drinking, AJ, I recommend not guilting yourself, shaming yourself, or even getting into a leetle fight with yourself.

As you noted, we have a motto in Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES): “STUFF can always, always, always be healed.” The skills exist. And what you can’t accomplish with self-healing can be done when in session with an RES expert.

So have a sip or two, if you really wish to. No brawling within yourself!

Over time, you just might find yourself ordering that fine glass of root beer instead.

I’m “rooting” for you to do that kind of thing as an easy new habit. Because you feel better and, thus, can enjoy the dancing more than ever.

An Avid Reader says:

Hi Rose,

I really appreciate your writing about this and, especially, for sharing that the tide is turning. That is wonderful news!

Amanda says:

Thank you Rose, this is really helpful!

Reassuring, forgiving and practical, how wonderful.

I’m particularly happy to think the tide is turning. It has been quite intensive, these last few years, and I have a sense more generally of things settling down – glad that this wave too is beginning to recede.

Amanda says:

On alcohol, I am actually missing an enzyme and can’t metabolise alcohol – it goes straight into my bloodstream.

I get very tipsy on hardly anything then am hungover within the hour. So it’s never been worth it to drink!

In my days of unskilled empath merge I would actually get drunk along with other people on a night out.

Those days are happily over. I recommend sobriety!

🙂

Amanda

Brianne says:

Amanda, I hear you on not being able to handle alcohol. I do have the appropriate enzymes, but have never enjoyed alcohol very much. Since 2012, I noticed it getting so awful and icky so instantly that I stopped any drinking at all.

I thought that was just my particular physical health things until I found out about the Age of Awakening. 😀

Brianne says:

So great to hear that the trend is changing.

The calmness I find so helpful.

Brianne says:

There’s some people in my life who are doing some interesting experiments with their incarnations.

It helps a lot to know the facts about what’s happening (using energetic literacy) and to get healing where needed, but otherwise to just live my human life and interact as needed on a human basis.

Brianne says:

That takes a lot of the weirdness right out of the mix at the outset. Kinda interesting actually. It works really well. ?

Jesper says:

Hi Rose

I’m curious if you think that OCD can be caused by spiritual addiction? Have you had any experience with that?

Good to hear from all you Blog-Buddies. And such a relief to have recovered from the blog hacking last night. 🙂

I went to bed believing that 6-8 weeks of posts and comments were gone forever.

Big thanks to AJ, and also to all those Blog-Buddies who helpfully emailed me.

Hi, JESPER. I do not have the opinion you asked for in Comment #17.

You know, I help one client at a time. If YOU have OCD and schedule a session with me for some emotional growth, be in session with me. We’ll take it from there.

Lilian says:

Rose: you got things fixed pretty quickly! Is this another example of “The Guru Game” in the age of awakening?

Or maybe an example of the Law of Stupid Chores:

Lilian says:

Here’s a test of character. After this being suggested to you, do you ?

a – Laugh hysterically from stress.
    b – Want to punch me.
    c – Feel depressed and withdraw.

ha! I’m sure even enlightened people have emotions.

Lilian says:

I guess after a cup of tea (coffee etc.) you can find the mental space to:

d – Feel grateful for the chance to grow in this life as a human being.

Adam McIntosh says:

So good to see you back on the air, Rose!

Jesper says:

ROSE: OK. And yes, I understand that you can’t help everyone via your blog!

I just found it interesting and wanted to ask you since your blogpost was about how to recognize spiritual addiction.

Btw. I get good help from Sandra, but thanks for the offer.

About your Comment 24, JESPER, and my Comment 19, I’m glad you’re working with an RES expert. This wasn’t evident to me from your comment.

SANDRA HAERING is an RES professional for sure. You can tell I recommend her highly because she’s on my blogroll here, as well as my blog post promoting all RES experts.

Jesper says:

ROSE: No, no it wasn’t. And yes, that’s how I found her :).

I’m glad you clarified why you asked the question you did about Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).

I apologize for responding as if you were asking about a personal problem. Your question didn’t make sense to me otherwise, so just to clarify:

In writing this blog post, I really didn’t mean to open up a lot of theorizing about various mental health diagnoses and how they could be linked to consciousness lifestyles.

BTW, if any of you Blog-Buddies wish to learn more about consciousness lifestyles and how to get yourself a good one, see “The New Strong

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder would be a topic for a mental health professional’s blog, not mine.

We RES experts are not mental health professionals. So this is a useful point for all you Blog-Buddies. If you wish to pose questions about mental health problems, it would be better to ask them elsewhere.

Another technical point, for those of you who are sophisticated about this field, RES:

This post was about “extreme spiritual addiction,” not “spiritual addiction.” Both are consciousness lifestyle problems, not mental health diagnoses, right?

Problems with consciousness lifestyle are addressed by energy spirituality. In RES we use skills of energy READING and energy HEALING.

Extreme spiritual addiction is its own problem. Like spiritual addiction.

Jesper says:

ROSE: I wasn’t suggesting that you theorize out of thin air, that’s why I asked if you had any experience with it.

Also, I guess I thought that OCD could be related to some of the things you RES experts do. Otherwise I wouldn’t have asked.

And thus the educational nature of our blog continues, JESPER. Thanks for your contribution.