Aura Reading Colin Firth. A Guest Post by BEN

Colin Firth, in Enlightenment, and ready for his aura reading

Colin Firth, in Enlightenment, and ready for his aura reading

With today’s aura reading of Colin Firth, you can find much to celebrate. The beauty of this Age of Awakening grows, gently, day by day. BRIANNE’s inspiring guest post adds to that.

Previewing, let’s indulge in a bit of ta da! Because BEN’s wonderful aura reading deserves a trumpeting introduction.  How amazing it is to live now? Here’s a quick series of fanfare-like notes:

1. The Age of Awakening is a new time on earth. Millions of people are able to move into Enlightenment. In our lifetime!
  2. All that profound spiritual evolution is available to regular people — us householders, not just monks or nuns.
  3. A different kind of Enlightenment is possible. Some will gravitate towards the traditional version, which I call “The Surrender Model of Enlightenment.”
  4. Yet others find their souls call them to a different kind, freshly available now: “Householder Enlightenment.”
  5. Leading to today’s guest post. BRIANNE is on our Enlightenment Life List. She’s also been learning skills of Stage Three Energetic Literacy.

Why I Chose to Do Aura Reading on Colin Firth

It’s very interesting to me how other people are adjusted to human life.

This aspect will make sense to you if you’ve read Rose’s latest book: Seems like I’m doing a research project on vibrational positioning!

Colin Firth is in Enlightenment. As of this year, I am too. Both of us are living in the state of consciousness that my Enlightenment coach calls “Householder Enlightenment.”

What’s similar about his experience, compared to mine? What’s different?

By using energetic literacy by reading Colin Firth’s aura helps me to understand myself better. Also my appreciation soars about the human aspect. Enlightenment doesn’t make our individuality go away. If anything, we become more individual than ever. And what a distinctive and unique group we humans are!

Why Choose Colin Firth?

This choice was like my last one, to do aura reading on Hugh Jackman.

Both times, I  wanted to get exposure to some auras that are in very good shape.

Compared to what? Well, in contrast to that icky-sticky, astrally seductive, not-doing-very-well-at-all aura of Leonard Nimoy.

So in very big contrast, here’s an aura reading of a gentleman who’s had his aura read here frequently. And, like Hugh Jackman, Colin Firth is on Rose’s Enlightenment Life List.

Although I had rather limited exposure to pop culture as a child, Colin Firth was one celebrity I did know about.

So I selected him for this project even though he’s “been done” here before many times. My aura reading is from this photo of Colin Firth at the UK opening for “Eye in the Sky” earlier this year.

Aura Reading Root Chakra Databank for Connecting to Physical Reality

Symbolic Size: 50 ft.

This business of connecting to physical reality and adjusting to being human — not easy! Seems like it was a hard-fought battle for Colin Firth.

It wasn’t an easy road to get to this place of being able to relish and enjoy, as he does now. He savors the contrasts and dualities of human experience, the deep valleys and steep mountain peaks.

I get the sense at the time of this photo that he’s still settling into having this human, physical, aspect of life be increasingly comfortable for him.

Despite not quite being comfortable… Although still not quite easy… At least adjusting to regular life, vibrationally, is starting to become more comfortable.

Aura Reading Root Chakra Databank for Valuing Physical Reality

Symbolic Size: 50 ft.

There has been so much struggle and difficulty in the past. Quite a price Colin Firth has had to pay, internally, seems to me.

It took a great deal of evolution for him to get to this place of recognizing and accepting physical reality and being fully landed here.

But now it’s a joy and relief for Colin Firth to be here.

Certain people and things used to be holding him back. Still encoded in this chakra databank, Colin Firth’s aura suggests that he struggled for a long time. He couldn’t seem to figure out a way to let go.

However, that’s all released now. This letting go process did not happen without cost. Yet he gained so much happiness and wellbeing, the price is worth paying.

It’s encoded right in Colin Firth’s aura, at this chakra databank:

Healing is possible.

Given how God co-creates when someone has moved into Householder Enlightenment, being human has become more wonderful than ever.

Aura Reading Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Growth

Symbolic Size: 50 ft.

In Colin Firth’s Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Growth, I’m struck by the peace and gentleness.

And there’s more. Colin is settling into a fluid flexibility with feeling and expressing his personal emotions.

I notice a lingering relief. It’s like how it feels to sinking into a hot bath after a hard day’s labor.

You know that kind of warm, soothing comfort? Yet you also feel a hint of shock, a bit like being out of breath. Yes, at the time of this photo, that’s how it feels to me, this chakra databank. As if Colin Firth is  getting used to the hot, hot water when sliding into a bath.

It’s just such a dramatic change from how things used to be for him, emotionally.

Aura Reading Heart Chakra Databank for Emotional Self-Esteem

Symbolic Size: 50 ft.  (Comfortably filling the room with a bit over, however big the room is)

Colin Firth does seem to epitomize diffidence. Not a word I use often, but it is so very appropriate to describe this man.

Seems like he stands there saying “Aw shucks, ok. If you’re sure you want the photo, I can stay here to pose for a bit.”

Being on display is not a part of the job that Colin Firth particularly enjoys. Nevertheless, he has learned to do it, and to do well.

Yet, it seems to me, Colin Firth would greatly prefer to be doing something different . Something much more private.

Since this is required, though, he does it. And performs with confidence and self-assurance. This part of his job doesn’t rattle him emotionally, in a personal way, as it once did.

Let’s Pause this Aura Reading Here

There’s more, trust me. But so much information is available when you read auras. Already you may have comments and questions. Bring ’em on!

In a follow-up aura reading, I’ll tell you even more that I found when using Stage Three Energetic Literacy Skills to explore Colin Firth’s aura.

Avid Reader says:

Great reading and I really really like Colin!

Just watched the Bridget Jones’ baby movie…I like his character -he plays the underdog to these macho guys but he is the star to me.

Isabella Cates says:

Awwww. That diffidence in the last databank is so sweet. I can definitely relate to not being comfortable with receiving lots of attention. So endearing.

Thanks, Brianne!

For all you Blog-Buddies — and your loved ones — whose lives are being disrupted by Hurricane Matthew…

Sending you best wishes for life as you know it. Life as you strive for it to be.

Emily T says:

Great reading Brianne! It’s glad he’s doing well!

Emily T says:

*I’m glad he’s doing SO well!

Wonderful reading Brianne, I’m looking forward to part 2.

You can never have too many readings of Colin Firth. I also love his “aw shucks” diffidence.

I just wish we could have more movies with him being his awesome self instead of playing depressed characters. I’ll have to see the new Bridget Jones though because I loved him in the first one.

KYLIE, when you watch and enjoy that new Bridget Jones movie, you might consider this perspective consciousness lifestyles.

Renee Zellweger is in extreme spiritual addiction.

And then there’s Colin Firth, in Enlightenment.

Contrasts like this are not unusual, while humanity is adjusting to the Age of Awakening.

A similar example is the contrasting first spouses in America’s presidential election.

Melania Trump? In extreme spiritual addiction.

Former President Bill Clinton? In Householder Enlightenment. (He wasn’t while in office, but has been for years.)

What a fascinating time for all of us to witness history. And maybe help to shape it.

Eleanor Thomas says:

Brianne,

Wowwweee!!! I sure love reading all of your guest posts, especially this series lately of aura readings of celebrities in Householder Enlightenment. What a treat!

This one was especially meaningful to me, personally, since I found places I could relate to Mr. Firth that I couldn’t necessarily with Hugh Jackman.

Like wow: here’s this famous, living-in-Enlightenment big-deal star… and here’s evidence of a fascinating and complex relationship to emotions and emotional growth. Mmmmm! I love it, especially the bath metaphor.

Eleanor Thomas says:

Also–how interesting, to have that diffidence showing so strongly, as a big part of how Colin Firth is wired as a soul (sounds like, from your reading). Especially given that he is a man!

Definitely busting some illusions regarding how men are “wired” versus how women are “wired”. You can’t ever assume. 🙂 And it is so very sweet, like Kylie and Isabella said.

Adam McIntosh says:

Rose, I bought a ticket for the new Bridget Jones… and walked out after 10 minutes.

The thing that made Renee’s state so clear to me was seeing her in the same shot as Colin. The contrast was so stark that I could not ignore it.

Great reading, Brianne!

Oh, right, I forgot about Renee Zellweger. That makes the movie much less appealing.

It is interesting, what huge contrasts there are now. Talk about polarized!

Eleanor Thomas says:

Also interesting to me:

I can relate to that diffidence… but more as a sort of “put-on” coping strategy, like “this is how I am supposed to act, given who I am, little old me, nobody famous, etc.”

Eleanor Thomas says:

But I can tell that my soul is much more comfortable with power, with attention, etc. than I’ve let myself be so far in this lifetime.

Eleanor Thomas says:

Seems quite the opposite of how Mr. Firth relates to it!

His life calls on him to be in the limelight, and he has learned to do it with grace, where it sounds like he really doesn’t savor it. :)!

Eleanor Thomas says:

What a fascinating place, this Earth school. All different ways of being, and all different kinds of ways we seem outwardly!

And yet nobody else is “just like me”–just like any of us.

Brianne says:

Thanks for the comments, everyone 🙂

It sure has been fun doing these readings. Such a treat, especially since these two men are doing so well. It’s fascinating how much variety and uniqueness in each one’s experience.

Brianne says:

Eleanor, great insights in your comments 9-10 and 13-16!

Colin Firth is, to my way of thinking, a strong, powerful man, but as you point out, it shows up in some ways that don’t fit the stereotypical masculine mold.

That just makes me respect him more.

Brianne says:

One thing I would clarify in response to #10. I don’t know if Colin Firth is wired with that diffidence *as a soul*, but it does seem to me that he’s wired that way *for this lifetime*.

I don’t know that for sure, since I was only reading his aura at the moment of this photograph, but my impression is that it is probably a consistent part of his personality in this life.

Eleanor Thomas says:

Brianne, excellent refinement/clarification in #19.

You’re right, there is a difference between the way a particular soul has chosen to express itself in a given lifetime (if your hunch is indeed correct that this is a part of his personality for the life), and the way a soul is… fundamentally.

Eleanor Thomas says:

Sort of how we incarnate with particular “gifts of the soul”, but those gifts vary from lifetime to lifetime. If I understand that correctly.

We have particular gifts for each lifetime, and we also have our long history as a soul which goes way beyond that.

Thanks again for the reading! Can’t wait to see part 2!

David B says:

Thanks, Brianne

I do enjoy him as an actor. And did enjoy him in Bridget Jones’ Baby, the 3rd in the series.

David B says:

Good luck with the storm, Rose. They’re expecting the storm centre to move out into the ocean before it gets to you, but the satellite looks you’re getting a lot of action around it.

Seems the Severe area is just S and E of you.

David B says:

Renee was a little “noisy” but theres so much of that these days, it almost fits her character.

Thanks so much to all of you who have been commenting.

Special thanks go to ELEANOR THOMAS for Comments #20 and 21. What you have summarized is my current understanding as well.