Face Reading Fun Starts Today, YouTubes #1 and #2

Face reading fun -- yes, let's get ourselves some of that.

Face reading fun — yes, let’s get ourselves some of that.

Let’s have some fun, some face reading fun. I’ll share links to two new YouTube videos that were just made live this morning.

Of all the skills in Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES), face reading can be the most lighthearted.

Although it can also be amazingly accurate. Even devastatingly accurate, actually.

Depends on you — which face you are reading — and your purpose for doing that physiognomy research.

My purpose was to throw a little Face Reading Party. Seems like we had absolutely everything we needed to make a short series of iMovies, just for fun:

• Face Reading Party guests, each with his or her own personal face
  • My “Mirror of Wonder” for face reading
  • And a great camera guy
  • Plus, I happen to know something about The Power of Face Reading.

Woo-hoo! That simple, if you’ve been a professional physiognomist for 30 odd years. (And I do mean “very odd” years.)

YouTubes to Bring You Face Reading Fun

To help you enjoy the fun of face reading, I’ve prepared these YouTubes on one particular physiognomy system. What do I teach? Face Reading Secrets.

What I envision is this. Over the next few weeks:

1. Face Reading YouTubes
  2. Plus, assorted other articles
  3. Definitely, blog posts will feature the three winners of our latest contest here at the blog. That would be our Diversity Face Reading Contest.

Face Reading YouTube #1 is The Intro

Today, we begin the physiognomy fun with: Face Reading Party with Rose Rosetree. Welcome!

Here I’ll explain three ways you can use what you learn from our Face Reading Party. (That means all the YouTubes in this series. Not just this first one.)

Also, why does the best face reading include information about potential challenges? (Given that I could cut the face reading short after describing personal talents.)

Especially relevant, notice the tone of this YouTube. Unfortunately, many people react to the idea of “Face Reading” with fear. Find out how scared you feel after this welcome to my Face Reading Party. 🙂

Two Different Types of Guest will Appear on Face Reading Party YouTubes

Why two different types? Because this Face Reading Party was improvised at my last workshop. Volunteers came forth and, lucky me! I got to name them. Since these videos would be shown to… well… whoever… we agreed that pseudonyms would be best.

Well, which possible names would be the most fun? I thought hard. Hmmm. Then I came up with two different names: JOE and GLADYS.

I chose GLADYS first. She’s the star of our Face Reading Party #2 – Great Cheeks! Yes — that’s the url for our second Face Reading Party YouTube. Check it out!

Some of you Blog-Buddies actually know this GLADYS from some of her comments here at the blog.

Will she decide to come forward and share the fun that she’s had with face reading? We’ll see.

For sure, you can join our party. Just have a look at Face Reading Party YouTubes #1 and #2. Or simply share what your experience has been so far… with the fun of reading faces.

Lilian says:

Thanks Rose, this solves something for me. When I was younger my face was narrower and my cheek points were closer together.

Crises have continued, but I think I’ve learnt to solve things more by general stubborness, which is less tiring in the long run.

Isabella Cates says:

Loved watching this and getting to see beautiful Rose and beautiful Gladys, both people I really really love a lot!! <3

Emily T says:

Yay this was so much fun to watch! Thanks to Gladys for volunteering and going first!

Yes, this was a lot of fun to watch! Although my cheek talents/challenges are not exactly the same, I can relate to those challenges!

LILIAN, ISABELLA, EMILY T, and KYLIE thanks for your words of appreciation.

KYLIE, about that Comment #4, where would a first Face Reading session supplement what you have noted? There are myriad items of face data that impact leadership.

If your intention were, for instance, to learn more about leadership, we could spend most of the session going into nuances that you may never have noticed, either the physical data or the related talents and challenges.

Otherwise, you may well be relating very different, quirky forms of leadership to what I noted about GLADYS in her face reading.

Chloe says:

Well as the Gladys who got to spend a sweet three and bit minutes with Rose focused on my face and to learn…that was amazing! I had never noticed my cheeks were set like that and what that means.

I like my cheeks even more now and the awareness of what it means is important to managing all those requests I get to help out. I bought the face reading book and am aiming to learn more!

Thanks Rose!

Louise says:

I enjoyed that very much! I ordered your other face reading book “Wrinkles are god’s makeup” last month from amazon and have been enjoying that also!

Thanks, LOUISE. I worked for close to 10 years on that one, “Wrinkles Are God’s Makeup: How You Can Find Meaning in Your Evolving Face.”

It’s nearly out of print. I’ve got about 10 copies left for serious students of Face Reading Secrets(R). So I’d say, this is the only book of mine I would recommend getting from Amazon Marketplace.

Otherwise, save that Amazon vendor for authors you really dislike. Since neither the author nor the publisher makes a nickel on those sales.

Many people think “from Amazon” is like buying from a regular bookstore, only online. But savvy book buyers, and kind ones, purchase only books from the publisher. Not books sold by third parties.

Years ago, we used to get complaints about one of my face reading books. Apparently some pages were missing.

Far as Mitch and I could tell, those copies (sold through Amazon Marketplace) were defective books. The printer had tossed them into a dumpster, or the equivalent. Afterwards they were taken by somebody who sold them to Amazon. In competition to books legitimately sold by my indie publishing house, Women’s Intuition Worldwide.

No only did we make zero money on those sales. Readers blamed US for the defective books.

Anyhow, that’s different for getting copies of “Wrinkles Are God’s Makeup.”

In addition to “The NEW Power of Face Reading,” I would also recommend “Read People Deeper: Body Language, Face Reading, and Auras.”

It’s loaded with face reading insights. Browse that book here, LOUISE and other face readers.

Brianne says:

So fun to watch this – thanks for sharing this party for those who weren’t at the workshop. 🙂

Brianne says:

I quite enjoy The New Power of Face Reading.

There’s many interesting things to discover about myself and easy, surface-level ways to learn more about other people as well.

carolyn yankovitz says:

I am new to face reading. I am reading your book, “The New Power of Face Reading”.

In the book it says “You can find many examples of a professional quality face reading, all for free, at my blog.

I can’t seem to find these. When I find a blog post about face reading, there is no picture (only a picture of stars).

Please offer assistance.

Peace,
    Carolyn

Welcome to face reading, CAROLYN YANKOVITZ. And welcome to my blog.

I’m not quite sure what you were expecting here. You can click on “Face Reading” on the left column and find loads of face readings.

Did you really think I would also be in a position to provide pictures with every face reading? It is actually very expensive to purchase photo rights to celebrity pix.

In keeping with my policy about meticulously honoring copyrights, no photos are copied and saved here. When a blog publishes a photograph that it hasn’t paid for, that is called “stealing.”

Therefore, CAROLYN, I supply links. What happens when you click on one of these links, like the pictures that were just supplied for my recent aura reading of Leslie Jones .

I also provided a face reading of her in my monthly newsletter, “Reading Life Deeper.” That was published yesterday. (Do sign up for future newsletters, if you haven’t yet.)

Whenever I provide links, you can click on them to open up the photos that were used in the article. They open on a different website, where the display of that photo is legal.

What is your best way to see photographs used in a blog post on face reading?

Stay current as a reader, maybe check in at this blog once a week or more often.

When reading an older article, you may not be able to find the same photo that I used originally. Search engines can help. Google Images is an especially easy way find photos of any public figure.

Some of the older blog posts have photo links that were removed, because links don’t last forever.

Unlike a good, solid paperback! I’m so glad you got yourself a copy of “The NEW Power of Face Reading.” An excellent investment in a skill you can use for the rest of your life.