ONEderful Reasons to Celebrate This New Month, November 2016

Come celebrate with me. It's ONEderful November 2016.

Come celebrate with me. It’s ONEderful November 2016.

Come celebrate with me. It’s ONEderful November 2016.

What are you looking forward to this month? Any plans for energy READING, energy HEALING, Empath Empowerment? Even progress towards Enlightenment?

How about sharing something fun you have planned?

Perhaps a triumph from last month. 🙂

Come and share a discovery that enhanced your career or social life. Even one splendid Aha! could have made all October worthwhile.

Or maybe you’d like to write about some new beginning. Perhaps an uplifting thought about this unique month to come….

On November 1 — or any time this month — what do you have to share with us that is… ONEderful?

I’ll get this joy-ball rolling.

ONEderful November Will Include Face Reading Secrets®

We’ve got two contest winners left with our DIVERSITY Face Reading Contest.

Yesterday I posted the first of them, Face Reading Novelist Chimamanda Ngoza Adichie.

Face reading is the most accessible form of deeper perception, even easier to learn than aura reading or skills of Empath Empowerment®.

You can learn a lot about face reading simply from enjoying these articles at the blog.

We’ll Still Party a Bit this Onederful November

More YouTubes will be released from the Face Reading Party.

So far, we’ve got:

Any way that you study my system of Face Reading Secrets®, please know it is based on a premise that might matter a lot to you. (It sure does to me.)

“God don’t make no junk.”

So many of us are so tired of being stereotyped, dismissed, or otherwise judged… based simply on how we look. Here’s such an easy antidote!

ONEderful Results from the U.S. Election this November

Am I voting, all the way down-ticket. Yes indeedy!

May the national nightmare of election anxiety end with a pleasant waking up on November 9. (As if I’ll be able to sleep on election night, until it’s called for our new president!)

That’s what I’ve got for ONEderful November 2016. How about you?

Eleanor Thomas says:

Ooh, ooh, ooh!!! I have one!! 🙂

This morning I stood before a judge in the county circuit court and absolutely lit up inside upon hearing him utter the words:

“You shall henceforth be known as Eleanor Thomas.”

Eleanor Thomas says:

Woo-hoo!!! It’s official now. 🙂 It feels so amazing!

And now I have lots and lots of human-level details to work out. Forms to submit, people to call. 😉

Such an exciting way to start my November!

Big congratulations, ELEANOR THOMAS!

Name alignment is, IMO, the single most important way to move forward most rapidly on one’s personal path to Enlightenment.

Jessica Gates says:

Congratulations Eleanor!! I think Eleanor Thomas really suits you.

Jessica Gates says:

I celebrate my birthday this month, and the birthday of one of my children!

Happy birthdays to you’ all, JESSICA.

Congratulations Eleanor Thomas!!! That is so awesome!

Happy birthday Jessica!

Kristine says:

Congratulations, Eleanor!!! Happy birthday, Jessica!!!

Kristine says:

I’m just excited in a preparatory kind of way. Moving so much closer to accomplishing some goals. Woo hoo!

Thankful to be living now in the way that I’m living.

Amanda says:

I had a onederful break in Yorkshire this weekend.. staying in an old smuggling village with a wild and beautiful beach covered in seaweed and rockpools, where you can find fossils.

We rockhopped and uncovered fossil shells to the light of day after millions of years – but the best thing was proving to myself that I can complete a challenging hike.

My legs do no necessarily agree with the onederfulness of that last point.

Happy November, all.

Amanda

Eleanor Thomas says:

Thanks everyone!!

And happy birthday, Jessica! And a happy birthday to your child as well!

Lucky kids you have!! Having such a lovely mom! 🙂

Jessica Gates says:

Aww, thank you Eleanor.

And thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes, too.

Eleanor Thomas says:

Here is another ONEderful thing!!

Congratulations to the Chicago Cubbies for breaking a 108-year streak to win the World Series on the 2nd of the month!

Eleanor Thomas says:

I have to admit: I have never been very interested in sports, especially baseball, and I have only lived in Chicago for a few years.

HOWEVER! The joy and excitement in this city is so palpable, it’s warming to my little human heart. 🙂 🙂

Eleanor Thomas says:

At a time right now when so many people in my life are really struggling, it’s fuel for my soul to see my 6am commuter train PACKED with enthusiastic fans heading downtown for a parade.

Eleanor Thomas says:

Of course some of the high schools in the area closed for the day today! Their students are all on the train with me! Haha. 🙂

Happy tide-turning, Cubbies and humanity alike!!!

Explorer says:

Happy Birthday Jessica and the family 🙂

Congratulations Eleanor! I’m in the quest for a name alignment too (curious and nervous about it at the same time).

Happy tide-turning indeed… now that’s a cause for a big celebration!

“The tide has turned.”

What are EXPLORER and ELEANOR THOMAS referring to? The source for their Comments #17 and 18 is this blog post from almost exactly one month ago.

Eleanor Thomas says:

How exciting, EXPLORER! It’s quite the quest. I would certainly believe Rose’s comment #3. 🙂

It’s amusing for me to go back and read my previous comments about name research before I was seriously considering it. At one point I said something like “I don’t know that it’s all that important to me.”

LOL! That ambiguous phrasing sure gives me a giggle now. Yep, I definitely didn’t know that it would be so important to me!!

Explorer says:

Eleanor Thomas, I’m nodding as I read your comment #20.

I’m on that stage right now and literally drawing blank as to what my other options could be to even research.

It feels too drastic while simultaneously also exciting.

Explorer says:

For someone who very recently finally discovered what it’s like “to be myself”, name change feels like buying your long awaited favourite chocolate and walk away from it.

I’d like to at least soak in that delicious smell, or savour one bite of it.

Explorer says:

I’m just thinking out loud here as I’m also fully aware of Rose’s comment #3 and the value in the correct name alignment.

So, I’m finally making the leap with a session in few days. I just hope I can think of other names until then.

ELEANOR thanks again for your encouraging words 🙂

Not only is Name Alignment Research a very personal thing, EXPLORER.

In my experience, people have a good sense about the timing in every way.

Sometimes it could give a lift just to research and find a better name. Then let it sit for months or even years.

Or maybe not even use the name, but have it available as a joyful sense of personal potential… being lived in a human way.

Before doing Name Alignment Research, please do NOT think about new names. It doesn’t work that way.

You’re inspiring me to do a proper blog post on this. I’ll do it soon. More about how this type of session does work.

Meanwhile, just don’t worry. And please don’t feel pressured to even do this sort of session until your life has settled down somewhat. Have a different kind of session while you’re going through a lot of change.

Name Searcher says:

Great comments everyone!

Something interesting in comment 24 – how researching can “give a lift…”

That helps me think of something to celebrate.

Name Searcher says:

I have done part I of the Name Alignment research and already I’m noticing a shift in my creativity and being open to more possibilites.

For me, knowing that I’m willing to change my name just gives me a big sign of how much I’ve grown and am willing to grow.

Name Searcher says:

I also notice more ease in living as compared to maybe a few weeks or months ago.

Possibly that’s also related to the tide-turning.

Whatever the reason, I get to enjoy all the benefits.

Explorer says:

Thank you for clarifying that Rose.

I will also go back and re-read some of the older posts on Name Alignment Research which were also very helpful.

Explorer says:

I’m so happy that I found the courage to comment here about this, as you say, its a very personal choice.

The impact of my name has been in the back of my mind for a long time.

My birth name and my official name now are completely different. That was just the reality for so many people back then (where I was born).

Explorer says:

What peaked my interest in this type of research is I recently changed my email address that I’ve been using for a very long time, which is tied to my name in a different way.

Not until I completely stopped using that (nick)name that I realized how fragmented and lost it made me feel. I feel more refreshed now, dare I say walk taller.

Explorer says:

You’re right, I’m going through so many big changes in my life right now.

One of the things I want to keep exploring more and more is “what trills my soul”….

and finding “MY Name” sounds very powerful and joyful to me. Even if I choose to keep it as my happy little secret for a while 🙂

Julie says:

Congratulations on your name change, Eleanor! What a joyful occasion and step forward.