Remote Negative Thought Forms

Removing Remote Negative Thought Forms can help you to stay energeticaly strong.

Removing Remote Negative Thought Forms… can help you to stay energeticaly strong.

Why remove Remote Negative Thought Forms? This can help you to feel like yourself. Protect you energetically. Safeguard your everyday sense of self.

Because, have you noticed? The world you’re living in has become energetically turbulent even more than politically turbulent.

Today’s post aims to help all of you readers who have learned my technique for doing this. (Or whenever you have managed to learn it.)

Admittedly, it is unusual for me to aim an article towards just a smallish group of you readers and lurkers.

However, an extra-strong need to use this healing is really on my radar now.

Why Heal those Remote Negative Thought Forms NOW?

As always, I’m learning from my clients during sessions. The gist of what I’ve learned is what I will share with you here.

It’s new. Related to living now, I’m making a new recommendation about using this particular aura HEALING skill from Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES).

For context read your newspaper. And/or check out these recent articles:

So the purpose of today’s post is simple self-protection. I’m going to give you a practical recommendation during these tumultuous times.

First though, to protect your self-protection…

Clarification about Removing Remote Negative Thought Forms

Any of you readers can learn the RES skill set for removing Remote Negative Thought Forms. It’s in “The New Strong: Stop Fixing Yourself And Actually Accelerate Your Personal Growth!”

In what follows, I’m not trying to exclude any of you readers. It’s just that, as you know, I walk a line about what I offer at this blog. This big, free resource is perfect for inspiration and general spreading of knowledge.

However, when it comes to quality teaching skills of RES energy READING or energy HEALING or Empath Empowerment®, standards prevail. I can teach you these in a quality way — from a book or a workshop or with personal mentoring. And this blog supports that.

YOU Can Support Your Progress, Too.

Please, Take Your Time Leaning This Skill Set

What if you are interested in learning remote negative thought form removal NOW? Immediately?

Yes, you can develop those skills for self-healing from “The New Strong.” Well, settle down then. Please, don’t panic. Don’t rush.

If and when you turn to that book, please don’t race ahead. Don’t try to gobble up instructions for that particular energy healing technique. Start at the beginning. Stay the course. Read every chapter in exactly the sequence provided.

Because it’s a unique thing about that particular self-help title. Quite different from all my other books. When you read this book slowly, what happens?

Unrushed pacing activates the book’s sequence of knowledge. This exact combination can help you move more rapidly than ever… towards living “The New Strong.”

When you get to the part about how to remove remote negative thought forms, do yourself this favor. Respect yourself and the process of learning. Learn properly. So you’ll develop a life skill. One that will serve you especially well at this time in history.

Remote Negative Thought Forms Are Now

Way More Common than Ever

To understand WHY, just think about what causes them. (As described in “The New Strong.”)

To understand WHAT to do about this, that’s simple.

Use this energy healing skill as often as once per day.

Which is not when I recommended in that book.

But hey! I never expected the rock-and-roil of the Trump election victory.

Also, of course, when you remove remote negative thought forms… this doesn’t have to be done “Technique Time”-style.

Learn that way, when the book guides you to master the skill. Then use it more like “Lock the Door, Hide the Key,” and other practical skill sets for “The New Strong.”

Not Technique Time. Easy-peasy.

Only more often than I anticipated, during the years when I was preparing this book for you.

AJ says:

Hi Rose, I am so pleased to hear your new advice here. I have used this particular healing once this week and once last week because I needed it.

I may just add this to my evening spiritual practice for the next few weeks. Thank you for the update!

AJ says:

Speaking of which, I have been using all of the skills from The New Strong and I am very pleased with the positive impact it’s made in my life—especially in the past 2 weeks!

How interesting–I did it tonight before reading your post (and felt much better after.)

I had a hunch it could be an important skill to use more often, given all of the negative thought forms flying around these days.

Excellent start there, AJ and KYLIE. 🙂

Comment #3 does remind me to remind all of you. Removing a REMOTE Negative Thought Form (as taught in “The New Strong”) is a completely different from the removal of a Negative Thought Form.

The technique for the latter is available to you through “Use Your Power of Command for Spiritual Cleansing and Protection.” And I do suggest that you only facilitate that energy healing once every two months, or less often.

AJ says:

I also did it last night, immediately after reading this post, KYLIE. I woke up feeling so good.

AJ says:

Thought I would clarify my first comment. When I say I would add it to my evening spiritual practice, I didn’t mean “technique time”.

That’s what I love about these skills, I can do healings before I go to bed like removing Astral Ties and Remote Negative Thought Forms without going into my precious 20-minutes a day 🙂

Cathy says:

I’m glad you wrote this. I love the New Strong techniques, and lately have needed to use them almost daily. Now I know why, and it makes sense.

And it helps. A lot.

Rachel says:

Thank you for this advice, Rose.

Can I just clarify, can the other techniques also be practised outside of technique time (once they have been learned)?

I have been including the energy shield and Lock the Door as part of my technique time.

RACHEL, you just asked a very large question.

Please proceed with every RES technique you have learned. Do it exactly how you have learned it from one of my books or a workshop or personal mentoring.

If it’s not clear to you what counts as Technique Time, consider it Technique Time.

The one general comment I can make, within the scope of this blog, is not to overdo any of the techniques taught in RES.

This blog post specifically refers to the skill set for Remote Negative Thought Forms.

Jem says:

I have found the negative thought forms technique from Power of Command to be incredibly transformative on the practical, tangible level of life, in that it has made my human life better.

Jem says:

It feels to me that I achieved more in that one process that took a few minutes, than I had achieved in a decade of trying other ways.

Definitely one of the most powerful techniques I have ever been blessed to learn.

It is like getting a whole new, lighter, brighter self and environment. As Rose says, I feel like me now.

Jem says:

Incidentally, the RES techniques are the only ones I have ever tried that have actually worked.

I find it interesting, in light of finding this post here today, that over the last few days I have been drawn to practice either the negative thought form healing or the remote negative thought form technique each day.

Jem says:

I am grateful for the advice not to overdo the negative thought form one but that the remote negative thought form one is OK to do more frequently.

Thanks again Rose. I’d have to write a book to convey how much RES has blessed me.

JEM, I’m so touched. You’re most welcome.

Emily T says:

I’ve been doing this more regularly too! Good to get the sign off from you Rose that it’s appropriate 🙂

Sophie says:

I really noticed the benefits from this technique thank you Rose. I had only used the skill set once, but am happy to add it to my daily energetic hygiene routine, thank you for the recommendation.

I also noticed when listening to the first few words being voiced by Donald Trump of his election victory speech via live feed on BBC World Service radio, that I started feeling very off kilter and spaced out, and had to turn the radio off. Thinking about the experience later, what came to mind was Hypnotoad. I haven’t listened to any recordings since. It really creeped me out.

1221 says:

What are your thoughts on this, gang?

1. Before picture: HAYFEVER! Burning, itching eyes, itchy nose, had just had a sneezing session.

2. Did remote negative thought form straight from the book.

1221 says:

3. After picture: no hayfever!! And that yummy beautiful delectable feeling I always get from RES

I have had hayfever on and off for the past week or so, so much that it is a normal part of my life and not something that would cause me to stop my everyday practices. I was not doing the remote negative thought form to cure myself of hayfever, the two were totally unrelated in my consideration.

But the hayfever vanished within, what, 2 minutes? However long it takes to do that exercise word for word?