Veil Gone! That's Our Age of Awakening

Veil gone? Yes, that's the vibrational change in The Age of Awakening.

Veil gone? Yes, that’s the big change in The Age of Awakening.

Veil gone! That’s the single most important thing for you to know about The Age of Awakening. Today’s article aims to make it easier for you to understand what most people don’t know yet.. about what really happened with the Shift on 12/21/12.

Veil Gone!

That’s What Happened Vibrationally on December 21, 2012

Or was “The Shift into The Age of Awakening” really a big fat nothing?

Remember back, nearly four years ago? So many of us heard that something big and important was going to happen on 12/21/12.

Sure, you remember: The end of the Mayan calendar. Sages predicted the start of a truly new age.

Due to all the public conversation, expectations were high. Yet then nothing seemed to happen.

No Age of Aquarius. No big Shift, not really.

New Agers continued to wait for the new age to begin. Everybody else just laughed. And moved on.

Here’s my perspective as the founder of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES). Where I get to peek into clients’ auras just about every day of my life, and I’ve even been able to help some of those clients grow so much, they have moved into Enlightenment.

Veil Gone?

Were Any of Us Looking at Any Veil? What Veil?

With the Age of Awakening, did a new energy enter into earth? Not really. Definitely not like what some folks were expecting.

Did vibrations rise on earth? Definitely not. I mean, really. Have you read any newspaper headlines lately?

Did nothing happen, then? As if!

The answer lies in VIBRATIONAL FREQUENCIES, not in energy. Specifically, what changed about vibrational frequencies? Putting this another way, what changed about how energy WORKS now on earth?

Hint… Veil Gone. 🙂

Yes, there was a change to vibrational frequencies. Because of that, we really did land in a new age. Which I’m calling “The Age of Awakening.”

For years I’ve researched it. You may know, this year I published a book packed with ways to be more successful now. It’s full of rules & tools for thriving in this new age, this Age of Awakening.

But if I can tell you just one thing in today’s blog post it is this….

That Ancient Vibrational Veil Is Gone Now, Completely Gone.

Which Is What Makes This “The Age of Awakening”

Living on earth, people have always been dealing with three different vibrational frequencies, each one with its own energies and distinctive ways it can help us.

Energies that are human. Astral. And Divine.

Most noteworthy: A veil, or psychic barrier, used to be part of the energetic picture as well.

Now, with the veil gone, each of us has an opportunity to live a new kind of strong. (I like to call it “The New Strong.”)

Before I get to Part 2 of this article, stop and think about that veil.

You’re a sophisticated person, otherwise you would not be here.

Veil gone? Puhleeze! Did you even know that veil was here in the first place?

Share your thoughts, please.

Kathleen says:

No, I didn’t notice the veil before it was gone – its presence felt normal to me.

Kathleen says:

Sometimes I look around and I’m surprised that something so *big* as the veil being gone has gone generally unnoticed – to an extent.

The physical world still looks the same. I know logically that the veil being gone doesn’t affect this, but it’s still surprising to me!

Kathleen says:

I think there is definitely a general consensus that getting through the day is tougher than it used to be. And events are more volatile and extreme.

I think many people would agree with this, even if they don’t know why.

Emily T says:

I didn’t notice anything different consciously.

Emily T says:

I agree with Kathleen, getting through the day can seem tougher than before.

More intense, which some people chalk up to being “more connected” (technology-wise) than ever before.

But even people who don’t use social media like my parents have noticed this.

Adam McIntosh says:

I keep thinking of the veil in terms of gravity.

Adam McIntosh says:

I have a bit of a sci-fi analogy. Pull me up if I’m too far off the mark, Rose!

Adam McIntosh says:

Before the shift, we were in normal earth gravity.

Adam McIntosh says:

Some people had the ability to jump really high. Some people used tools to get themselves off the ground for limited periods of time.

Adam McIntosh says:

But at the end of the day, nearly everyone spent the vast majority of all their time on the ground.

Adam McIntosh says:

Since the shift, it’s like being on a futuristic spacecraft in zero G. The merest flicker of impulse allows us to leave the deck and float at any height, for any amount of time we like.

We can spend all our time on the ceiling, or even just a couple of feet above the deck. It’s all a similar amount of effort.

Adam McIntosh says:

Now, on board this spaceship, everyone is wearing magnetic boots that can anchor us securely and easily on deck.

Everything about the way the ship is designed is predicated on the notion that you will use your mag boots and stay on deck. The controls, the seats, everything you need to interact with in order to crew the ship is on deck.

Adam McIntosh says:

Yes, you could spend all day floating around on the ceiling of the ship if you wanted to. Drifting about in zero G is fun! But, pretty much everything important is on deck.

If you want the ship to fly and your crewmates to see you as a valuable and contributing member, you need to click your heels, activate your mag boots, get down on the deck and work.

ADAM, you’ve given a version of my original analogy for the book that became “The New Strong.”

You presented it in such a great way.

I also thought of gravity as an analogy, but more like this…

You’re used to a planet where gravity works a certain way. But on 12-22-26 you woke up to a new kind of gravity.

As a result, it’s as though you woke up in The Age of Awakening and lost 100 pounds.

Sadly, you still looked the same. Possibly still overweight.

But now everybody could jump to great heights.

We would be jumping, whether we meant to or not.

This made it possible to make great strides in our personal evolution.

However, for everyday life, we had to learn new skills for moving and walking. Otherwise, we’d get into trouble — bump into ceilings, find it hard to speak to each other at the same level (literally), etc.

My analogy comes from being a typical American woman, way too weight conscious. 😉

ADAM, I like your analogy — and the way you presented it — better than mine.

The thrust of both analogies relates to my question to all you Blog-Buddies at the end of this post.

Did you even know that veil was here in the first place?

Not directly. You couldn’t have noticed directly, because that veil was a process. Rather than an object.

A process like gravity. Not an object like a toaster.

So let me rephrase the inquiry posed in my original post.

With the veil in place, consciousness stayed put in human vibrational frequencies (unless you did something like meditate, explore aura reading, etc.).

After The Shift into The Age of Awakening, that changed. Consciousness easily slipped into astral vibrational frequencies, corresponding to the subconscious mind.

So I’ll refine my original question to you as these two questions, Blog-Buddies:

What did you notice about your everyday experience that was different, before and after The Age of Awakening started?

What did you notice about how other people behaved?

Christine says:

I think it was around that time I became interested in new Agey things.

As for other people I have noticed an increase in micro-breweries. Possible astral-alcohol connection.

Christine says:

I love Adam’s analogy.

Explorer says:

I was certainly aware of the veil and felt the big shift, the accumulating intensity towards it and the explosive flux of incoming tide.

I just couldn’t put my experiences into words.

Explorer says:

Until the Shift, I was somewhat able to control those experiences and was able to anchor back down for at least a period of time.

After the Shift, I was swirling uncontrollably. Deep confusion, prolonged intense emotional states.

Explorer says:

Astral was shinier, more addictive and even felt happier (in a guilty way-like the pseudo happiness one gets when buzzed on a glass of wine).

But I was yearning for more Human level interactions and connections as me without any Astral Level influence.

Explorer says:

Rose helped me tremendously to put those experiences into words.

The skill sets and techniques I’ve learned through RES have been nothing short but life changing for me. I will forever repeat my gratitude to Rose.

Explorer says:

For the first time ever, I am proud to be Human.

I adore my Avatar of this life time and exploring Human Vibration Frequencies.

Adam I love your analogy!

Bob says:

This isn’t so much about since the Veil lifted, but since Trump was elected. I live in the Washington, D.C. area. Driving around here wasn’t great before. It has become really frightening.

Have any of you noticed this, wherever you live? More aggressive driving, also more cluelessly dangerous driving.

Jennifer says:

My experience is probably pretty unique, but 2013 was when I figured out I had bipolar disorder; so looking back, once the veil was gone, it seems like the confusion I had about where my consciousness was positioned became cleared up – human life came into focus a little better (because the bipolar made my consciousness-position pretty wonky). I finally could see that the way my inner world was set up was not how it was meant to be wired, at least to live optimally here on Earth. Very interesting. And now, the adjustment period….yikes. It’s certainly been an experience.

Adam McIntosh says:

Yes, full credit where it’s due, Rose – to you! Now I remember you telling me your original gravity metaphor a long time ago. I guess it really stuck with me!

Adam McIntosh says:

Every time I’ve ever had to explain the shift to someone, gravity always felt like the most natural way to explain it. So I’ve been iterating and refining my version of your gravity analogy for a few years now.

It’s good to know I didn’t stray too far from your intent 🙂

Adam McIntosh says:

While I’m acknowledging my sources, the mag boot idea was a recent pickup from a scifi TV series called “The Expanse” (I loved it but has some scary elements, might not be everyone’s cup of tea).

Adam McIntosh says:

I became eligible for the List only 39 days before the shift, and spent the next couple of months feeling unusually good until I adjusted to my new situation.

Then, from 2014 until very recently this year, I went through a painful ordeal (directly related to the new conditions caused by the shift) that I believe culminated in a virtual reincarnation. So I feel like my life is just starting up again now.

JENNIFER, thank you for commenting here at my blog. About that Comment #29, I’m concerned to read, “I figured out I had bipolar disorder.”

Here’s my perspective. Even a mental health professional would not diagnose herself. She would go to a mental health professional — not only to get an accurate diagnosis but to receive appropriate support.

I would encourage you to do the same.

ADAM, this news is just wonderful.

[And, BTW, ADAM is referring to the Enlightenment Life List.]

Amanda says:

I would second most of these comments. To me everything felt more intense and more ‘rushed’ – as if human life was too slow.

Lots of people dipping out of reality and a more general sense of carelessness in human interactions.

And Bob, big yes on that one! I’ve noticed people driving less well and parking much more wonkily, it’s a huge change.

Amanda says:

I love the gravity analogy.

My analogy is actually car-related and real. Around the time of the Shift I got a car with a V6 engine – a Jaguar.

(I had always wanted a Jag)

Amanda says:

It was really fast and vroomy and a lot of fun, I felt quite cushioned from the road, but the tyres wore down so quickly it was actually dangerous.

I do think cars have personalities and the personality of this car was a complete diva.

Amanda says:

I swapped it back for a normal steady car which will look after our family for years. Less glamorous but a much better friend 🙂

Amanda

Lilian says:

Adam: Yes, I think most people, and the world in general has or will experience a kind of twilight zone experience where they stop feeling like themselves for a bit.

Lilian says:

I’m thinking that blog buddies are maybe the kind of folk to experience and process that whole thing quite quickly.

Given what’s happening in the world right now, I’m thinking that the world in general may be dealing with the shift on a lag, and it may take longer to resolve. Hopefully we collectively won’t dally about too long.

Explorer says:

I love reading all these comments and get a glimpse of everyone’s personal experience with the Shift.

Explorer says:

Adam your comment #32 gave me giggles.

No wonder I thought of The Expanse when I was reading your comments yesterday (I’ve been waiting for the second season for a long time – I think its the best of its kind).

Explorer says:

Amanda, I completely agree with you on #39. All my shoes have different personalities too and immediately after the Shift I went with dangerously high heels.

Now comfort trumps everything regardless of the height.

Explorer says:

I love this blog community 🙂

Thanks so much for all these comments, EXPLORER and LILIAN, AMANDA and ADAM.

LILIAN, about your Comment #41, I think you’re exactly right. For that reason, everyone reading this is invited to help folks adapt better to The Age of Awakening by inviting them to get a copy of “The New Strong.” A generous set of previewing materials can be found at that link I just supplied.

Eleanor Thomas says:

Oh, yes! I have definitely noticed more bad driving lately… hah! And some of that bad driving is actually people going… far too slowly.

As if driving 25mph in a one-lane 45mph zone is somehow safer. It’s clearly not, since it seems to just provoke the aggressive drivers further. I had noticed this and thought of the analogy with spiritually shut down folks. As if clinging to some old pattern might protect them from change, when in fact it can contribute to some of the dangerously reactionary movements going on in the world right now.

Eleanor Thomas says:

Speaking with a friend recently, I recalled another set of experiences I had post-2012. Perhaps late 2013/early 2014.

Experiences where it felt like gravity had somehow *literally* shifted, and I needed to hold onto my furniture or crawl along the floor to stay safe.

Eleanor Thomas says:

I didn’t experience actual dizziness or vertigo, and gravity hadn’t actually changed (duh, haha).

But on some level it was as though my entire system was concerned I might go flying away.

Eleanor Thomas says:

Thankfully, these experiences were quite short-lived!! But I wondered in retrospect if it might have been a less-than-fully-conscious registering of the veil being gone.

Now there’s nothing to “hold me down” (in consciousness) so I need to hold myself down, physically! Even though rationally this made no sense to me.

Adam McIntosh says:

Eleanor, I know what you mean re. #49, I’ve had a touch of that too.

Adam McIntosh says:

Amanda, that jag sounds like it was a lot of fun while it lasted 🙂

Adam McIntosh says:

Explorer, yes! Not long to wait now – february, I think it’s coming out.

JEM says:

I also notice that the divine or what Rose calls etheric is a lot more potent or easily accessible now but I don’t know if that’s related to the age of awakening or because I have RES processes to follow like ‘get big’.

JEM says:

And I ASLO notice it’s possible to grow personally at a rate of knotts lately.

Unprecedented rapid growth.

JEM says:

I feel that we can shift things very quickly that would have taken a lifetime before, and do things like Adam mentioned (virtual reincarnation)

It’s like there are new ways to be a human fully and more easily available – a human without the old problems or defaults.

JEM says:

But I don’t know if that is only because of the RES skills, or if it’s part of the collective experience.

Amanda says:

Explorer, yes! I was all high-heely too. And Adam, it was fun at the time.

That’s made me feel better about it, thank you both! :0)

Amanda

Jennifer says:

Hi Rose – thanks for your concern and caution, but rest assured I’ve seen several psychologists and psychiatrists who confirmed my self-diagnosis.

I’m now properly medicated and stable, you can ask Isabella, she’s been a FANTASTIC help. 🙂

Jennifer says:

That’s kind of beside the point, though, because what I was trying to convey was my minority-perspective (being neuro-divergent) about what I’ve experienced since the shift.

Jennifer says:

To use Adam’s (awesome) space station analogy, it’s like I was born without the gravity boots, but I had to learn how to walk on the ground.

Which, for me, is actually now easier, because I already know how to “fly” around, consciousness-wise. Ha.

Jennifer says:

Also, related to your post about Truth, I think it’s now both easier and harder for people to understand the whole reality thing and Truth of it all.

With all the spinning around that’s going on, people are confused in this whirlwind – which way is “up”??

Jennifer says:

What’s the Truth about this new reality everyone can now see and explore?

And it’s just – I can understand why the chaos is happening, because I already went through it.

Ok so this was super esoteric, and I don’t know if I’m communicating my ideas well, but hopefully some of it came across lol

Jennifer says:

Anyway, thanks again for yet another interesting and insightful post, Rose.

It’s been such a pleasure to follow your blog!

(I’ve been a big fan and avid reader of your books and blog since 2011 🙂