Name Alignment™ Sessions in RES

ISABELLA CATES is one of the first people to do Name Alignment with me.

ISABELLA CATES (center)  was one of the first people to do Name Alignment with me.

Name Alignment is one of the specialties in Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES). It falls under the category of Enlightenment Coaching.

So many clients have been doing this lately. And the resulting benefits for them have been just remarkable.

Yet today someone brought to my attention… oh how ridiculous! Never yet have I devoted a blog post to explaining just what it is. So here goes!

What is Name Alignment? Why do it? And how does it work?

Name Alignment Matters. Since Your Name Matters

Did you know? Your name is one of the most important things about you, impacting your love life, career, relationships, personal growth. This RES energy reading service helps you to find a name that works for you — humanly and energetically, professionally and personally.

• Name Alignment will not give you an obviously “spiritual” name, like “Sunlight Forest Wisdom-Holder.” Which could limit your social status and earning potential. Instead, your name may actually improve your social status and career success.
  • Name Alignment will not be an altered spelling of your original name, as happens with some name-changing methods that result in names like “Dianne.” That birth name probably doesn’t fit who you are now. Therefore, in my view, why tinker with it? Changing little details will not really impress your soul. (In the rare case that your current name really helps, you’ll find this out during the first session of Name Alignment. Consider yourself validated!)
  • Name Alignment will not give you an outrageous name like “Rose Rosetree.”

A Historical Note — And Joke On Me

In 1989, when I changed my name to Rose Rosetree, I hadn’t yet developed the skills of Thrill Your Soul Aura Research.

After I’d been doing that for many years, I gradually began to offer RES sessions dedicated to Name Alignment.

Names are very important to me, and changing my name to “Rose Rosetree” wasn’t a casual matter. Some day I will share that story, perhaps. But that day is not today. 😉

Today, what if a client for Name Alignment requested a weird-sounding name like “Rose Rosetree”? I’d strongly discourage that client. (Although, truth to tell, that weird name has been great for me.)

How ironic is that? See what I mean by “Joke on me”?

Why Choose RES Name Alignment?

• Aligning your name with your soul is the single biggest way to move forward in your personal growth.
  • Or you have never liked your name.
  • Or you’re simply curious about your current name. How does it help you? How might it limit you?

What Happens With Name Alignment

Altogether, Name Alignment has three parts and takes at least one 55-minute session.

1. Assessment

Learn about yourself related to 10 different parts of your aura (chakra databanks about areas of life that matter to you). Then discover the impact of your current name on those 10 vital parts of your aura.

If you love your name, stop here. Otherwise, continue with the process. I will give you specific instructions for researching name possibilities; instructions that are custom-designed just for you. Thus, you’ll leave that first session motivated to find a better name. Also, knowing exactly how to find which names to use for future research. (It will be easy.)

2. Discovery

Together we’ll research the name choices you bring to this session.  Aura reading will continue until you find a name that really expresses who you are, with beautiful results for all 10 of the vital chakra databanks being researched.

Most clients wrap up Name Alignment in a total of two 55-min. sessions.

In very rare cases, a person will need extra sessions. These allow learning more about who you are in this lifetime.

Accordingly, this process brings into focus the kind of person you wish to be.

My clients who needed 3 or 4 sessions grew a lot in the process. As I recall, they didn’t regret that their Naming Alignment took a bit of extra time. Because they had more to align. In the process, they grew enormously. Think about it:

Sometimes a person has a name that is so, so inappropriate. That can make it difficult to get a sense of “Who am I?”

I’ve found that the process of Name Alignment helps to refine and develop that sense of self.

Of course, the same thing can be said with all the sessions facilitated by any RES Expert.

3. Celebration

Did you know? Your name is an immensely important aspect of your sense of self. Either it will propel or delay your success in life.

Also, your name is the ultimate calling card. Even folks who just read your name, or hear it, will respond to the vibrational signature. But what will they hear?

With Name Alignment, you’ve learned what they used to hear.

Now you can preview what, with your new name, they will hear — vibrationally.

Once you have decided upon your Name Alignment, I celebrate by telling you, in detail, about that vibrational signature.

What’s The Most Fun About RES Sessions of Name Alignment?

Results in your life — that’s my first answer to that question.

Yet a close second might be about one very short part, towards the end of your final session of Name Alignment Research. Because that’s when I will read out your fanfare. Just like royalty, you are preceeded by a fanfare. Only, in your case, that fanfare is the sequential unfolding of your name, vibrationally.

Towards the end of your final session of Name Alignment, I tell it to you as a story. One sound at a time, I describe the energy dynamics.

So hearing about that vibrational signature of your name is more than simply learning about all you have learned up to that point. (Which already could be considerable.)

What Prepares Rose Rosetree To Read Vibrational Signatures?

That’s a fair question. Here’s the answer:

• A lifelong fascination with names, and discernment about them as a writer. (All people use names, but not so many of us collect knowledge about them.)
  • The aura reading skills. (Well, every RES apprentice has skills galore for energetic literacy. They’re aces at all the rest of Thrill Your Soul Aura Research. For Name Alignment, however, the energy reading aspect is only part of the puzzle.)
  • Some extra name discernment circuits that I suspect I brought into this lifetime. Here’s an example, which may make sense to some of you reading this, anyway. Back when I was trained to check the practice of TM, in addition to my formal training, I would listen to the sounds in the room. Checking meditation, and later when I initiated new meditators, I would hear when that meditator moved into transcendence.

Look, as flashy experiences go, it’s so not a big deal. Our Blog-Buddy David Buckland has more amazing experiences than that during one second of any given day! But the deal with me is that I came into this life being a spiritual teacher who is very sound-oriented. Helps me do a decent job at Name Alignment.

• Also I randomly gathered a fair amount of knowledge of sound during my years spent as a teacher of Transcendental Meditation. For instance, during the year altogether that I spent with Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, it was inwardly highlighted to me when he would talk about sound and transcendence. Also, I listened live to legendary pundits whose recordings of Vedic chants have been used by generations of TM “Governors.” etc.

Anyway, you get the idea. Bottom line: Five minutes or so, at the end of Name Alignment is that sound-story treat. You learning about the vibrational signature of your new name. Hearing about this just might thrill your soul.

One Last Point About Name Alignment

Is there only one right name for you? Of course not.

However, this research will help you to find one. And I think you’ll find that one name is all you need to keep on growing fast… for the rest of your life.

Vibrational signature and all, that name supports the expression of your soul.

Questions, anyone?

David B says:

Good article, Rose. I laughed with you on your name commentary. Chalk it up to a learning experience? My pen name took on a life of it’s own too.

Thanks for the link. Pretty ordinary here too, except perhaps when it’s something new. Like you, it’s been going on a long time and is came with this package. 🙂

Isabelle says:

Finally ??? happy about this blog post, thanks!!

AJ says:

Thank you for sharing, Rose. Changing your name is common in almost every spiritual tradition.

A few notable examples I can think of are Abraham, Joshua, Jacob, Sarah, Peter, and Paul in the bible. These name changes needed to happen for them to fulfill their destiny.

AJ says:

How neat is it that in the Age of Awakening, we don’t have to wait for God to give us a new name, we can co-create with God and find a name that is appropriate for our current level of spiritual evolution?

Emily T says:

Thanks for this Rose! Have sent this article to my entire family LOL

Explorer says:

If I may confess, it didn’t even occur to me that Rose Rosetree is not your real name.

When I first discovered you, I thought to myself ‘what a neat name’ and didn’t question it.

Quickly afterwards I immersed myself with RES and didn’t put any thought to your name until you mentioned it in one of your previous blog post.

Explorer says:

I’m looking forward to hearing the story behind how ‘Rose Rosetree’ was born 🙂

When it’s time, I’m excited to discover the impact of my name through a Name Alignment session with you.

Sweet comments there, DAVID B., ISABELLE, A.J., EMILY T., and EXPLORER.

“Rose Rosetree” is my real name. It’s my legal name, too. It’s just not my original name. 🙂

Explorer says:

ops..yes by ‘real’ I definitely meant ‘original’.

Sometimes English as a second language doesn’t translate my thoughts the way I originally think them. Thanks for the clarification Rose 🙂

EXPLORER, about your Comment #9, most native speakers do use the term “Real name.”

Name changing is a very fraught topic, emotionally and socially and sometimes religiously. You can learn a lot about people by their willingness to believe that a person has the right to change his or her name, when it isn’t due to marriage or divorce. Fascinating, really!

Explorer says:

Speaking of different languages and the power of one’s name hold, I notice the difference how my name feels when used by others with the same language as mine vs someone born into English.

In my native language it has a weight to it with strength and self confidence. When used by English speakers, feels more delicate with a softer presence.

David B says:

Agreed, Rose.

The Kabalarian head office is out here, so many in the area had changed their name. But its usually to some odd spelling so it rather stands out. It ends up being symbolic of a belief system where one number is best rather than a personally suitable energetic signature.

David B says:

For many, one’s name is closely tied to identity. So seeing another change theirs can raise all kinds of unconsidered issues.

David B says:

Interesting observation about language, Explorer.

I’ve noticed pronunciations vary from place to place too, not just across language.

I can recall meeting a Principal from NY on a trip. It took my a long time to realize his name was Bob. He said it more like “Baab”. 🙂

David B says:

I’ve also seen this with place names a lot too. Many place names we see on a map are “Anglicizations” of what the locals actually call it. Or we even call it something else.

Japan would be a good example.

Rosanna Tufts says:

Do you also do this to explore the implications of changing one’s name when getting married?

My last two times resulted in the awkward sounding combinations of Rosanna VanLiew and Rosanna Prothro. Rosanna TUFTS somehow sounds better!

Explorer says:

Thanks for the laughs in Comment #14 David B 🙂 It reminded me of an exchange I had years ago.

I always try to call people by their name out of respect and with correct pronunciation.

Remembering names in my early years in an English spoken world was especially challenging so whenever I couldn’t recall someone’s name, I’d ask them to remind me how they pronounced it.

Explorer says:

One day, I ran into someone that I may have met unofficially once.

He seemed to know me and my name so I felt bad that I didn’t.

When I asked him to remind me the pronunciation again, he leaned over and with a shouting voice said “P E E E T E E E R” 🙂

EXPLORER, he may have called himself ““P E E E T E E E R.”

But I wouldn’t be at all surprised if those who knew him well had a different name for him. Maybe something more like “SILLY-HEAD.” Haha.

ROSANNA, good question.

Your name is your fanfare, whether it comes through marriage.

Or heredity, a name passed down through the family as if it were a precious heirloom… even when it doesn’t happen to suit you at all.

Or choosing something that sounds “more spiritual” but is about as helpful as that “great tattoo on my hand that will show THEM” — which a kid gets at age 16.

I believe in Name Alignment because the reasons, or excuses, or traditions behind a name don’t change one fact.

Your name plays a fanfare, witnessed by everybody who sees it or hears it.

Thus, your name can help you or hinder you. And most names do hinder to some degree.

As for names that sound ugly, or thud visually… such a combination of names won’t even be considered for serious aura reading research.

Name Alignment skills rule that out.

What if somebody signs up for a session of Name Alignment with me? Can I guarantee we will do that right away?

This is a great question that I was asked yesterday, by somebody familiar with sessions of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES).

The answer is “No.”

What if New Client Nancy comes to a session with her aura distorted in a major way by energetic STUFF? I reserve the right to help with that first. The proposed session of Aura Research and Name Alignment will become a session of RES Aura Healing.

As a person, Nancy will benefit from that session. She’ll feel more like her self and make progress towards her intention for that session, whatever it is. Also, she’ll do a better job later at selecting possible names that resonate with her soul. (Name Alignment is not passive, right?)

I know it would be easier to “sell” RES services if I could guarantee that I would do whatever the client wants.

Like selling different kinds of cheese in a shop.

You want Wensleydale? You get it. No Cheddar for you!

Or…

You asked for Name Alignment? Sure. Of course, your aura is in a state of extreme imbalance right now, but I’ll just overlook it while I squint really hard at only noticing the impact of your name.

But ethics are ethics.

Usually we DO proceed with Name Alignment; I just can’t guarantee.

Early in every session, I’ll do a Skilled Empath Merge. Often I’ll find many kinds of STUFF that could be removed in RES sessions of aura healing and transformation.

However, I won’t insist on making it a session of aura healing rather than research.

Exception: Certain problems I might find must count as an exception. Ethically, I can’t proceed with Name Alignment unless first a session is done to remove a pretty glaring problem, aura-wise.

I guess it comes down to trust.

If you trust me enough to help you to find the name you will use for the rest of your life, I must ask you to trust me on this.

Usually I’ll proceed with Name Alignment right away. But if I flag a problem, trust me when I tell you that fixing it up must be done first.

Valerie says:

Wonderful article Rose. I enjoyed reading it very much!

And AJ I didn’t know that changing your name is common in almost every spiritual tradition! Very interesting!

Lilian says:

Interesting, my off-blog name is polish. The reason I like it so much is that I live amongst people of different nationalities who speakers who pronounce it in different ways. So I get a new name with each person.

I don ‘ t know what that says about me, apart from having a low boredom threshold. If I let myself change my name I would probably keep changing it, like I keep changing everything else in life… lol

Explorer says:

Rose your comment #19, yes he was trying to be silly with me and I always remembered his name afterwards.

I guess the story is funnier when I say it vs writing it down ?

Explorer says:

Your comments #24 to 27. I am one of those clients where “It was just not the right time” yet to do the Name Alignment Search with Rose.

I can attest to Rose’s strong ethics on this subject. This is such a personal journey and unique to everyone. In my case I’m so grateful she guided me to work through other things first.

I love this post Rose.

I just had to look back to count how long ago I changed my name (after doing name alignment research with you.) 3 1/2 years ago!

Everything you told me about the effect my new name would have on my life was true.

At this point it feels like I’ve always had this name and that I’ve always had other things (confidence, bravery, zest for life, leadership, respect from others, etc.) qualities that only became easy to express/receive after I changed my name.

I’m so glad I trusted you to do that research.

Brianne says:

Name alignment research was of great value to me. Especially since changing my name turned out to be a very crucial step for me to move into enlightenment (and to make some other very positive and significant life changes).

I’ve only begun to scratch the surface of what’s possible with this name 🙂

Rachel says:

Thanks for this article, Rose.

At the end of the post, you ask if anyone has questions.

I have a practical question. This may be better addressed in session, I’m not sure – no problem, if so.

Rachel says:

What do you advise people whose immediate family may be just too old and doddery to cope with someone changing their name?

My Dad just turned 90, and though he still has all his faculties – thankfully – I do think it would stress him a lot if I announced I was changing my name.

Rachel says:

I realise that it’s MY life, not my Dad’s. But even so… My parents would have to change their will etc in order to ensure that I could claim my (very modest) inheritance.

It feels a bit mean to impose that on them.

RACHEL, I’m really glad that you’re considering Name Alignment.

For heaven’s sake, your doddering Dad has already lived through World War II and plenty more.

If he’s still alive, he can handle your totally appropriate desire to change your name.

As with anyone who does Name Alignment, I recommend that you do the legal part, and change all IDs etc. before informing family members, employers, and friends.

Throw a party and invite your folks.

If they want to know why, just tell them “It was time” or “It’s personal.” The conversations where you have to go into the personal are the conversations that are none of their business.

Can you pay for the small adjustment to your parents’ will?

That’s a much tinier price to pay than the cosmic fee for stifling yourself.

Rachel says:

Thanks for the encouragement, Rose!

I totally see your point 🙂

2017 may be the year I take the leap…!

Eleanor Thomas says:

Congrats, Rachel!

If you do decide to go for it, I bet you won’t regret it! 😀

Eleanor Thomas says:

I can vouch for what Rose says in #40 about the relative prices to pay.

I paid (not just financially) in quite some ways due to personal circumstances for my name change.

Eleanor Thomas says:

HOWEVER, this was a TINY! price compared to what I had been paying (and would continue to pay) living with my old name.

I can already see that now, and it has only been legal for two months!

Eleanor Thomas says:

The growth I’ve been capable of since then would have been unfathomable to me previously.

Good luck, either way, Rachel–or however we may call you in the future! 😀

Logan Michael says:

Yes, Eleanor! I completely agree with what you said in comment #44. You put it so well.

As well with your comment #40, Rose.

Logan Michael says:

Everytime one of these personal circumstances comes up, rare they have been I am grateful (almost exclusively with non supportive relatives), I strongly feel “don’t care what so ever in the slightest, this was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made in my life!!!”

Logan Michael says:

Also Eleanor, I absolutely love your name. The first time I saw it I was ecstatic for you, it is so you!!!

Eleanor Thomas says:

Thanks, Logan!! ? What sweet words!

I feel the same about your name for you! If I even knew your old name, it is long forgotten. ?

Eleanor Thomas says:

Amen to “don’t care” about people attaching their own issues to such a personal decision for me!

For you!

For any other brave name-aligners, lol.

Eleanor Thomas says:

Life’s too short to spend it hiding in an ill-fitting outfit just to avoid startling people by changing in front of them. ?

You can manage the subscriptions of this post.