Name Alignment is one of the specialties in Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES). It falls under the category of Enlightenment Coaching.
So many clients have been doing this lately. And the resulting benefits for them have been just remarkable.
Yet today someone brought to my attention… oh how ridiculous! Never yet have I devoted a blog post to explaining just what it is. So here we go.
What is Name Alignment? Why do it? And how does it work?
Name Alignment Matters. Since Your Name Matters
Did you know? Your name is one of the most important things about you, impacting your love life, career, relationships, personal growth. This RES energy reading service helps you to find a name that works for you — humanly and energetically, professionally and personally.
- Name Alignment will not give you an obviously “spiritual” name, like “Sunlight Forest Wisdom-Holder.” Which could limit your social status and earning potential. Instead, your new name may actually improve your social status and career success.
- Name Alignment will not be an altered spelling of your original name, as happens with some name-changing methods that result in names like “Dianne.” That birth name probably doesn’t fit who you are now. Therefore, in my view, why tinker with it? Changing little details will not really impress your soul. (In the rare case that your current name really helps, you’ll find this out during the first session of Name Alignment. Consider yourself validated!)
- Name Alignment will not give you an outrageous name like “Rose Rosetree.”
A Historical Note — And Joke On Me
In 1989, when I changed my name to Rose Rosetree, I hadn’t yet developed the skills of Thrill Your Soul Aura Research.
After I’d been doing that for many years, I gradually began to offer RES sessions dedicated to Name Alignment.
Names are very important to me, and changing my name to “Rose Rosetree” wasn’t a casual matter. Some day I will share that story, perhaps. But that day is not today. 😉
Today, what if a client for Name Alignment requested a weird-sounding name like “Rose Rosetree”? I’d strongly discourage that client. (Although, truth to tell, that weird name has been great for me.)
How ironic is that? See what I mean by “Joke on me”?
Why Choose RES Name Alignment?
- Aligning your name with your soul is the single biggest way to move forward in your personal growth.
- Or you have never liked your name.
- Or you’re simply curious about your current name. How does it help you? How might it limit you?
Which Part of Name Alignment is the Most Fun?
Results in your life — probably.
For spiritual seekers and those who aim for psychological self-actualization? Clients keep reporting that this evolution takes a big leap forward. Evidently it’s a consequence of legally adopting that new name of power. And that’s acceleration of personal growth is what they like most.
Yet I wouldn’t be surprised if, for some, a favorite is one very short part, towards the end of your final session of Name Alignment. Because that’s when I will read out your energetic fanfare. related to the new name.
Did you know? Just like royalty, you are preceded by a fanfare. Only, in your case, that fanfare is the sequential unfolding of your name, vibrationally.
Towards the end of your final session of Name Alignment, I describe that to you. One sound at a time, I inform you of the energy dynamics. And wow!
What Prepares Rose Rosetree To Read Vibrational Signatures?
That’s a fair question. Here’s the answer:
- A lifelong fascination with names, and discernment about them as a writer. (All people use names, but not so many of us collect knowledge about them.)
- The aura reading skills. (Well, every RES apprentice has skills galore for energetic literacy. They’re aces at all the rest of Thrill Your Soul Aura Research. For Name Alignment, however, the energy reading aspect is only part of the puzzle.)
- Some extra name discernment circuits that I suspect I brought into this lifetime. Here’s an example, which may make sense to some of you reading this, anyway. Back when I was trained to check the practice of TM, in addition to my formal training, I would listen to the sounds in the room. Checking meditation, and later when I initiated new meditators, I would hear when that meditator moved into transcendence.
Look, as flashy experiences go, it’s so not a big deal. My friend David Buckland probably has more amazing experiences than that during one second of any given day! But the deal with me is that I came into this life being a spiritual teacher who is very sound-oriented. Helps me do a decent job at Name Alignment.
Another Insight into What Helps with Name Alignment
During my years as a teacher of Transcendental Meditation, I learned a lot about sound.
For instance, during the year in total that I spent studying with Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, on various courses, hello!
Sometimes he spoke about subtle impacts of sound.
Also, I listened live to legendary pundits whose recordings of Vedic chants have been used by generations of TM “Governors.” etc. (One of them even played a role in my memoir, Bigger than All the Night Sky.)
Anyway, you get the idea. Bottom line: Five minutes or so, near the end of Name Alignment, you experience that soul-stirring treat. You learning about the vibrational signature of your new name. Hearing about this just might thrill your soul.
One Last Point About Name Alignment
Is there only one right name for you? Of course not.
However, this research will help you to find one. And I think you’ll find that one name is all you need to keep on growing fast… for the rest of your life.
Vibrational signature and all, that name supports the expression of your soul.
And fact is, many of the folks on my list of RES clients who have moved into Enlightenment… Many have benefited from Name Alignment.
A more appropriate name helped to accelerate their personal growth and spiritual evolution.
Make sense to you?