Name Alignment is one of the specialties in Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES). It falls under the category of Enlightenment Coaching.
So many clients have been doing this lately. And the resulting benefits for them have been just remarkable.
Yet today someone brought to my attention… oh how ridiculous! Never yet have I devoted a blog post to explaining just what it is. So here goes!
What is Name Alignment? Why do it? And how does it work?
Name Alignment Matters. Since Your Name Matters
Did you know? Your name is one of the most important things about you, impacting your love life, career, relationships, personal growth. This RES energy reading service helps you to find a name that works for you — humanly and energetically, professionally and personally.
- Name Alignment will not give you an obviously “spiritual” name, like “Sunlight Forest Wisdom-Holder.” Which could limit your social status and earning potential. Instead, your name may actually improve your social status and career success.
- Name Alignment will not be an altered spelling of your original name, as happens with some name-changing methods that result in names like “Dianne.” That birth name probably doesn’t fit who you are now. Therefore, in my view, why tinker with it? Changing little details will not really impress your soul. (In the rare case that your current name really helps, you’ll find this out during the first session of Name Alignment. Consider yourself validated!)
- Name Alignment will not give you an outrageous name like “Rose Rosetree.”
A Historical Note — And Joke On Me
In 1989, when I changed my name to Rose Rosetree, I hadn’t yet developed the skills of Thrill Your Soul Aura Research.
After I’d been doing that for many years, I gradually began to offer RES sessions dedicated to Name Alignment.
Names are very important to me, and changing my name to “Rose Rosetree” wasn’t a casual matter. Some day I will share that story, perhaps. But that day is not today. 😉
Today, what if a client for Name Alignment requested a weird-sounding name like “Rose Rosetree”? I’d strongly discourage that client. (Although, truth to tell, that weird name has been great for me.)
How ironic is that? See what I mean by “Joke on me”?
Why Choose RES Name Alignment?
- Aligning your name with your soul is the single biggest way to move forward in your personal growth.
- Or you have never liked your name.
- Or you’re simply curious about your current name. How does it help you? How might it limit you?
What Happens With Name Alignment
Altogether, Name Alignment has three parts and takes at least one 55-minute session.
Learn about yourself related to 10 different parts of your aura (chakra databanks about areas of life that matter to you). Then discover the impact of your current name on those 10 vital parts of your aura.
If you love your name, stop here. Otherwise, continue with the process. I will give you specific instructions for researching name possibilities; instructions that are custom-designed just for you. Thus, you’ll leave that first session motivated to find a better name. Also, knowing exactly how to find which names to use for future research. (It will be easy.)
Together we’ll research the name choices you bring to this session. Aura reading will continue until you find a name that really expresses who you are, with beautiful results for all 10 of the vital chakra databanks being researched.
Most clients wrap up Name Alignment in a total of two 55-min. sessions.
In very rare cases, a person will need extra sessions. These allow learning more about who you are in this lifetime.
Accordingly, this process brings into focus the kind of person you wish to be.
My clients who needed 3 or 4 sessions grew a lot in the process. As I recall, they didn’t regret that their Naming Alignment took a bit of extra time. Because they had more to align. In the process, they grew enormously. Think about it:
Sometimes a person has a name that is so, so inappropriate. That can make it difficult to get a sense of “Who am I?”
I’ve found that the process of Name Alignment helps to refine and develop that sense of self.
Of course, the same thing can be said with all the sessions facilitated by any RES Expert.
Did you know? Your name is an immensely important aspect of your sense of self. Either it will propel or delay your success in life.
Also, your name is the ultimate calling card. Even folks who just read your name, or hear it, will respond to the vibrational signature. But what will they hear?
With Name Alignment, you’ve learned what they used to hear.
Now you can preview what, with your new name, they will hear — vibrationally.
Once you have decided upon your Name Alignment, I celebrate by telling you, in detail, about that vibrational signature.
What’s The Most Fun About RES Sessions of Name Alignment?
Results in your life — that’s my first answer to that question.
Yet a close second might be about one very short part, towards the end of your final session of Name Alignment Research. Because that’s when I will read out your fanfare. Just like royalty, you are preceeded by a fanfare. Only, in your case, that fanfare is the sequential unfolding of your name, vibrationally.
Towards the end of your final session of Name Alignment, I tell it to you as a story. One sound at a time, I describe the energy dynamics.
So hearing about that vibrational signature of your name is more than simply learning about all you have learned up to that point. (Which already could be considerable.)
What Prepares Rose Rosetree To Read Vibrational Signatures?
That’s a fair question. Here’s the answer:
- A lifelong fascination with names, and discernment about them as a writer. (All people use names, but not so many of us collect knowledge about them.)
- The aura reading skills. (Well, every RES apprentice has skills galore for energetic literacy. They’re aces at all the rest of Thrill Your Soul Aura Research. For Name Alignment, however, the energy reading aspect is only part of the puzzle.)
- Some extra name discernment circuits that I suspect I brought into this lifetime. Here’s an example, which may make sense to some of you reading this, anyway. Back when I was trained to check the practice of TM, in addition to my formal training, I would listen to the sounds in the room. Checking meditation, and later when I initiated new meditators, I would hear when that meditator moved into transcendence.
Look, as flashy experiences go, it’s so not a big deal. Our Blog-Buddy David Buckland has more amazing experiences than that during one second of any given day! But the deal with me is that I came into this life being a spiritual teacher who is very sound-oriented. Helps me do a decent job at Name Alignment.
- Also I randomly gathered a fair amount of knowledge of sound during my years spent as a teacher of Transcendental Meditation. For instance, during the year altogether that I spent with Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, it was inwardly highlighted to me when he would talk about sound and transcendence. Also, I listened live to legendary pundits whose recordings of Vedic chants have been used by generations of TM “Governors.” etc.
Anyway, you get the idea. Bottom line: Five minutes or so, at the end of Name Alignment is that sound-story treat. You learning about the vibrational signature of your new name. Hearing about this just might thrill your soul.
One Last Point About Name Alignment
Is there only one right name for you? Of course not.
However, this research will help you to find one. And I think you’ll find that one name is all you need to keep on growing fast… for the rest of your life.
Vibrational signature and all, that name supports the expression of your soul.