Freedom Living — Now. Four-Year Anniversary of The Age of Awakening.

freedom vibrational living

Freedom living — claim it. While celebrating the fourth anniversary of The Age of Awakening.

Freedom living, yeah! Surprisingly (or not), you’ve got that that available now. Freedom, and to a degree that may thrill your soul but otherwise terrify you.

Terrify you, at least, until you consciously understand what is happening on earth to human awareness. Inner shakiness and dread are common for millions of people. What can help? Start to live “The New Strong.”

Freedom living results. This new kind of freedom begins with understanding that we live in a different era, The Age of Awakening.

Today is the four-year anniversary of the biggest event of our lifetimes. Also the single most important thing that has happened on earth for thousands of years: The Shift into The Age of Awakening.

What Freedom, Living Now? What Age of Awakening?

Not only don’t most people know that The Shift even happened on December 21, 2012. Folks have no clue what The Age of Awakening means.

To sum up the difference: This is a change to how our world, “Earth School,” works vibrationally.

No, the energies on earth haven’t changed. Such a bold statement for me to make, given the many articles and books you can read by people who… don’t just have a different worldview from me. Most likely, these energy-followers lack solid skills for aura reading.

Far from Stage Three Energetic Literacy, they’re well-meaning theorizers who can’t tell what’s going on. Nor will they be able to tell. Not until they learn the energetic literacy equivalent of word literacy — what you’re doing right now, in order to read this screen.

Therefore, prevailing theories about living now are being fashioned by folks who don’t know their base from their apex, energy-wise. Unable to discern the difference between Human Vibrational Frequencies, Astral Vibrational Frequencies, and Divine Vibrational Frequency!

Living Now, You’ve Got An Unprecedented New Freedom

Living in The Age of Awakening means many things. Mostly this: The psychic barrier between vibrational frequencies is gone forever. Also known as “The Veil,” this barrier used to make it hard for a person’s awareness to move away from Human Vibrational Frequencies. That was the big default, during waking hours.

Since the Shift Age began, that veil is gone. Whenever you’re awake, your consciousness can easily travel into Astral Vibrational Frequencies. For example:

• Living in a post-truth society.
  • Analyzing personal problems while on the job (when that’s not the job).
  • Routinely checking out people’s energies while conversing with them.
  • Millions driven to alcohol or painkillers or heroin or weed.

Freedom Living Can Help You Grow Faster

New rules for living help people succeed in the Age of Awakening. If only you understand and follow these new rules, as described in “The New Strong,” your quality of life will improve immensely.

This year I published that book with  “Rules & Tools for Thriving in The Age of Awakening.” There  I summarized the most practical information  I’ve learned from facilitating sessions of Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES) since The Age of Awakening began.

A lot of the work done by RES experts, not just me, involves helping people to break through these misuses of our new freedom vibrationally, living now. Here are some of the results clients have noticed, freedom living in The Age of Awakening.

This change is real. Until we human beings adapt, we’re going to suffer. Our whole world is going to suffer.

I mean, really, have you read a newspaper lately? Have you scratched your head and asked yourself:

“What kind of reality are these people living in, anyway? Have they lost their grip on reality?”

Yes. And, Hello! Today’s News Is The Flip Side Of Our New Vibrational Freedom

Despite doing reasonably well in your personal growth and career and relationships. (Actually you’re probably doing very well, compared to so many others!) Even so, you may be finding it hard to adapt to humanity’s new vibrational freedom.

Living now, you are in the first historical group that have to adapt. Whether you’re a Millennial, a Baby Boomer (etc.) — In this regard, we’re all in the same generation. Every teenager and adult living now is equal that way. We must learning how to cope with a vibrational freedom that we never (consciously) requested.

A potential for freedom living that nearly nobody is talking about.

And very few people understand yet.

But that potential for freedom living is very real. I’m sorry that so far you’re likely to know way more about Beyonce than the structure of vibrational reality. You deal with it every day. So does Beyonce, of course. And like so many celebrities today, reading her aura shows that — glamorous or not — energetically she is a mess.

Getting through life, famous or not, we’re all facing loads of human-type problems. Causing them are often glitches in habits about how we position our consciousness.

Want A Better Quality Of Life Than Beyonce?

Then learn how to adapt to humanity’s magnificent new vibrational freedom.

Have you noticed kinds of discomfort like this?

• Life doesn’t just carry me any more.
  • Drinking gives me a good rhythm, getting high and then coming down. Even if I feel a little weird, I need that variety.
  • I feel disconnected from people. Like they’re just going through the motions. (Or I am.)

You can learn to do better. Freedom living isn’t even that hard!

Join Me And Celebrate This Four-Year Anniversary!

Share this blog post with people you know who feel stuck.

Learn how easy it can be to adjust in your positioning of consciousness. And then start effective, joyful, freedom living.

Claim your personal growth, folks. Because this Age of Awakening gives you tremendous opportunities, once you learn how to use your new freedom.

So, this entire day, have you heard or seen any reference to The Age of Awakening?

Not me, except for conversations that I have with people who are in my life in some capacity.

In a way, not surprising. In another way, how ridiculous is that?

Three year anniversary or four year anniversary?

Jem says:

Yeah, it’s cray-cray.

Rose, we’ve got to get you on the idiot box, spreading the word.

I genuinely shudder to think where I would be if I didn’t have the benefit of your research, and thank my lucky stars I do. There’s so much disinfo/misinfo out there creating unecessary confusion and suffering, and when people believe it, they miss out on so much delicious soul fun and joy and freedom and power and all the yummy things here now.

Jem says:

Go on CNN or something Rose! If the Age of Awakening isn’t newsworthy, I don’t know what is!

JESSICA GATES, so good to hear from you. Greetings from Japan!

I did struggle with this a bit. Now, you’re married, right? The year you got married, that was the marriage. The second year, that was your first anniversary, right?

So I’m thinking third anniversary, fourth year. What think you, in that light?

Thanks, JEM.

Now I think I can understand what “Cray-cray” means. Otherwise, I might have thought it had to do with my trusty set of lotsa Crayola crayons. Haha.

Look, here’s the deal about media interviews.

Today’s blog post was written over a week ago. I took the unusual step of sending out maybe six press releases to media.

No response at all.

Altogether, I’ve done more than 1,035 media interviews and publications. Decades ago, I had a lot more time to spend on sending out queries. Now I can’t do the job of press agent on top of everything else.

If any of you Blog-Buddies have a favorite radio show, blogger, or newspaper feature writer, and you think “The New Strong” or Empath Empowerment(R), or Face Reading would be of interest — please pitch me. I’d appreciate it, and will let you know if anything comes of it.

“Pitching” means that you write or call the person who owns the blog, the newspaper reporter, etc. YOU suggest that the person interview me. Communicate why you think that media person would be interested, given your familiarity with the media outlet. Include my email, rose@rose-rosetree.com and my phone number, 703-450-9514. Maybe include a link to some part of my website or blog as well. Don’t pester but do feel free to pitch!

Jnana says:

2012 – start
    2013 – 1st
    2014 – 2nd
    2015 – 3rd
    2016 – 4th

Thanks, Jeya. And Jessica. Oopsie. I’ll fix the post now.

Adam McIntosh says:

Rose, it would certainly make my life easier if this was all commonly understood.

I feel like there has to be a point where what happened starts to become widely acknowledged. I can’t picture what that time looks like, though.

Oh, ADAM McINTOSH, there it is — the answer to my question in Comment #1.

Pretty much nowhere — but here — have you or I (or others?) encountered references to this new Age of Awakening in general — or the big-deal anniversary in particular.

Thanks so much to all you consciousness pioneers who DO know.

Who DO care.

Who exert leadership in consciousness just by being so awake.

What’s your reward?

For starters, adapting so well to the rules of life in this Age of Awakening.

Know spiritual truth by its fruits!

Christine says:

Have you tried empath Tim Urban’s blog?

CHRISTINE, it’s very sweet of you to offer suggestions. However, I’d invite you to take another look at my Comment #8.

I’ll add bolding and edit a bit to clarify. Perhaps I assumed all of you understood the term “pitch.” 🙂

The point is, I’m inviting YOU to volunteer. It would be lovely if I had an extra 20 hours a week to do pitch interviews to the media. But maybe you can guess whether that is going to be realistic. Please, have mercy!

Continuing with the thread started by AMANDA with her comments over at “Householder Enlightenment Model — Such A Powerful New Idea.”

Seems to me, true renunciates aren’t seduced by the householder accoutrements.

But many a householder is really living as a “Householdery-Renunciate.”

That includes guilt, half-hearted careers, and following spiritual teachers who promise the moon. (And the moon experienced as a householder.)

While really you don’t have to squint too hard to see that members of such groups are mostly renunciates. In values. In priorities. And in their auras, as well.

A clear example would be the impact of Transcendental Meditation (The TM(R) Program).

On many occasions, I heard Maharishi promise meditators that they were receiving a technique that would help them as householders. He’d make fun of other gurus, claiming their followers would soon be walking alone by the ocean, friendless and broke.

Whereas TMers would enjoy Enlightenment as Householders.

But I had years to witness what happened to my life, as a “strong meditator.”

And observing my fellow TM teachers, I’d have to say that they were similiarly living lives that were pretty darned renunciate-like.

I think of Joe, who has had so much limitation in his life (from my perspective, admittedly).

Because, with his pure heart and intense love of God, he hasn’t really lived as a householder. Instead, he’s struggled as a TM-style householder. A renunciate in all but name.

We talked on the phone once, back when both of us cared more than anything else about gaining Enlightenment, and we practiced an “advanced” program that amounted to way more than:

“20 min. of TM in the A.M. and P.M. And you’ll gain Enlightenment in 5-8 years.”

Way more than eight years into TM, faithfully meditating, this is what Joe told me:

“Well, I have a tiny apartment, and there isn’t much in it. I’ve got a good piece of flying foam (5-inch, high density foam rubber, used for yogic flying in the TM Sidhi program).

“I sleep on that. What else? I’ve got a dish, a bowl, a fork, a spoon, a knife. You know, the basics.”

“Don’t you have anything else. Anything for fun? Anything more personal?”

I believe I asked this sort of follow up question. As for his reply, that I’ll never forget:

“I have a few pieces of dust that have accumulated on the floor. Sometimes I’ll move them around and pretend they are extra furniture. Or pets.”

At the time, we both laughed. In retrospect, I’m thinking, “Some householder life!”

Often we householders can use some help to appreciate that we don’t have to choose between having great lives, with all the trimmings… and also growing spiritually.

In this Age of Awakening, it’s super-easy to evolve super-fast.

Just 20 minutes of any kind of Technique Time per day. Integrating that, now, will help us to move into Enlightenment. And, if our souls desire it, move into Enlightenment as householders.

David B says:

When the changes are more blatantly obvious, people will recognize it.

But right now, there’s a lot of ‘dust’ being kicked up so all many recognize is change. I do find though that when they understand what they’re seeing from a broader light, many view the strangeness in a different light and cooperate with it more.